Page 2 of 505 FirstFirst 12345671252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Glad Game'

I am glad that I got so much help from the 2 movies I saw yesterday. So often answers come through the movie world. I love that! Such a great way to get it!

I am glad too about the wisdom I receive from my dreams. Reminders that there is something that will benefit me. The dogs helped as well. Reminders that while I hold true to my intention the world conforms, if I activate another vibe they/it respond/s immediately. Sometimes what I want requires activating a different vibration.

Just recently I've had a lovely change in my perception towards real estate. I've activated a warm, fun, anything can happen in a good way, and always does, vibration that feels like a memory yet isn't. Perhaps when I make the conscious connection to that memory I will really get it! It feels like the NP fairies of the universe love to play in my reality and create miracles, the normal, happen all the time, kind, that we expect from deliberate creation.

I may start calling it my reality state. My new reality state is one where I feel anticipation and high expectation, as I have many times before, but I feel these, in the knowing of the process. In the knowing of how it works. In knowing that I am the dominant vibration.

I have good timing, sense and alignment with real estate. I know that my home has been created for me. It probably didn't exist before and all the houses in that street shuffled up a bit to allow an extra special placement that fits me exactly.

I'm glad that my vibration about real estate has changed to one of fun and excitement.

I am glad to have the timing right. I am glad I am organising myself, fine tuning my vibration, getting the kinks out, before the change.

I am glad that I am where I am.

Isn't it great to be glad! So glad. So glad to see what I see. So glad to be who I am. So glad to be me. Free to be me.

I am feeling strong and independent this morning. I'm so glad! I've had some new Self Awareness. The answer to a doubt became clear. New insight often comes to me first thing. I am entrepreneurial and faith full in my financial dealings. This is why advice to those who don't have an understanding or inclination towards this kind of 'investment' seems different from my inner guidance. I am not wrong just following a different path. Their advice while good for them is not for me. I have 'worked' at this, I am deserving of this comfort level and confidence in my results.

I loved the new exercises I did in the gym yesterday. I am so glad I did them. My body can feel it today and I am glad. It is always nice to do something new and this way I notice it.

I noticed all sorts of improved results last night. I have a pervasive feeling of wellness. I am aware that I am working even though it is mental and emotional. I haven't taken the action yet but I know that when I do it will be smooth, quick and easy. I am feeling this already.

All That Is makes it easy. All That Is does the work, the heavy lifting. I can see the clutter around me but I know that there is the space to put away the stuff I want to keep, places to give away what I don't want and the bin for the rubbish. This reorganisation isn't going to take long.

I am glad for the people I love. I am glad for the many opportunities they have brought to me. What a blessing! I am glad to love. I love this good feeling place where I live. I love the easy way I can use my creative energy for the good of all without losing myself.

This is the trip of lifetime. This is the way I always wanted it to be. This is as good as it gets. And there is plenty more where this came from! There is more..

hahaha, they called me pollyanna once upon a time, I'm so glad that my emotional journey is now up to speed again

Lemon-up
    Once a Pollyanna, always a Pollyanna, at least at heart. It is so nice to know that 'they' saw your real 'heart'. What a compliment! I've been using the line 'I know there's a compliment in there somewhere' whenever I feel less than happy about what others' are saying.
    And of course it is great to be up to speed about it all. What a fun roller coaster ride life is! I'm glad to be glad. Today is a good day.

I'm glad that I felt good, made no excuses when changing my plans today. I'm glad that I was up to speed with my new direction. I'm glad that the answers add clarity. I am feeling good. I am glad that my vibrational bubble took care of things for me yesterday. It is so reliable. I can see now how much further along I am than I had previously realised. My speed bubble is increasing. I am getting further along and I am gladly taking this new direction. I am reminded that all is well and things are always working out for me.

yep, it's a fun roller coaster ride today I'm glad I had a long good sleep and am now ready for the day ahead with clarity and joy

lemon-up!

I like this game. I am glad for the nice easy everyday word 'glad'. I like that it fits into everyday conversation and easy asides. I like its simplicity. I like that it's simple.

I like that glad is not very serious. I like that it's sorta old fashioned. I like that it lends itself to playfulness.

I like that glad is not a substitute for thank you. It has its own essence. It is about me. I can be glad for you IOW happy that you are doing well. Glad that you're my friend.

I'm glad that I can be glad all over.

I'm glad for iTunes radio. So glad! It is the best way to listen to the music I like.

I'm glad to be me doing what I'm doing.

I am glad for yesterday which went so well 'all over'.

I am glad of the overall tenor of my life. The sounds, the undulations, the cadence, the beat.

I am glad for this extra. I am glad for the extra in my life. All this and more!

I am extra glad that my dreams are trustworthy.

I am glad that my life Source is trustworthy.

I'm glad for the wisdom that surrounds me in this forum.

I'm glad that all is well whenever, whatever I am doing.

I'm glad for this.

I am glad for the Abraham mp3 LA workshop yesterday. It is great, I am enjoying it so much. I am in a better place for this one. I am glad for the break when the downloads didn't arrive because I brought my vibration up to speed and I flew with this workshop.

I am glad for the new words 'There's no loss in divine mind.' and 'I can't lose!' I'm already using and playing with them and it feels good. I thought at first when they just popped in to my head that these were money words but I have used them over and over in so many little situations that previously I hadn't even noticed I was feeling loss. E.g. I noticed a slight crease in my beautiful car and immediately reminded myself that there is no loss. I felt comforted immediately. It's reassuring. I went to use my special face product in the shower with the heavenly smell that always makes me feel beautiful just by using it and I save for the right occasions and it was empty, when it still had some left last time I used it. So someone else who probably didn't appreciate it had used my last drops and then replaced the empty tube! Say to self:"There is no loss. I cannot lose! There is plenty more where that came from."

I am glad that these words seem to cover most situations.

I am glad for this world where I am truly abundant.

I am glad that anything is possible.

I am glad for the support my group gives me in easy delightful fun ways.

I am glad for easy fulfilling relationships.

I am glad it's never too late.

I am glad forever.

I love saying I'm glad

I'm glad! I love it too. I am a GLAD-u-ate!!!!

I gladly do this. I'm GLAD-FLYING. I am a glad-fly. This is how I glad it up. I am glad to do this. I am glad that I did this. I am glad there is lots to be glad about. This is working.

How nice that today I feel relaxed and calm. Having written the play on words above it felt really good yet as I went to post it I hesitated. I wasn't finished in some way yet felt no particular desire to continue playing with this.

Then it came together for me. I am glad that we feel the contrast on the HFD. It feels easier to catch and nothing ever goes wrong and then I return through this peaceful zone where I feel relaxed and float-y. Floaty because I feel above myself. I feel calm and unconcerned and good, yet nothing external has changed.

I have a new word play that is helping already. I had some contrast experience with eating even though I mainly stay with my new HFD approach to food. I had a great taste experience yesterday and not long after that a food disappointment that left me feeling 'wrong' for eating. Wrong mainly because I didn't enjoy it.

Last night I awoke feeling ill. I got through that fine using my HFD techniques and feel better this morning. Then the answer came. I realise that I did ask the question as I was eating. Sometimes when I register disappointment or feel wrong for eating (which is happening less and less and the food in my life is improving and I am getting great pleasure from it) I later feel a little ill. This is what happened but of course I got the answer today.

I was a simple eater as a child because of a medical condition. Rich food could make me sick. Long past the medical condition sometimes the vibration surfaces. This is a good thing. I feel confident that my self talk when I eat affects me and I am able to talk in the general if there is something I don't like. I also concentrate on my new understanding because of the experience. So added to my repertoire of words and phrases that are helping me in multiple situations is the new one: 'I'm glad I ate that.' I'm a GLAD-u-ate!

I am glad I ate that yesterday. I realise now that I was getting signals that it wasn't a good time for me to eat. I will be better next time. I also played with the food to improve it and when that didn't work stopped eating so I actually respected myself under the circumstances.

I feel better and better with the new way I cook, look at food, enjoy and savour food and think and feel about food. I realised that I am making HFD food choices even when on my own more and more. I wake up every day knowing that this is my birthday. This is me on my HFD and today I get the royal treatment.

So added to my repertoire of words and phrases that are helping me in multiple situations is the new one: 'I'm glad I ate that.' I'm a GLAD-u-ate!
    this works for me too , olden days I had food allergies etc.........so now days I tell my new story......and this adds so much glad to it all I'm so glad-I-ate it. I'm a gladuate too