Page 3 of 499 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Glad Game'

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    this works for me too , olden days I had food allergies etc.........so now days I tell my new story......and this adds so much glad to it all I'm so glad-I-ate it. I'm a gladuate too

Hey lemon, thanks for the huge gladuate smilie!

I'm so glad to add to the glad

Yay I'm glad too!

So today I choose the glad disc. I am glad for my wonderful night's sleep. I am glad for my dreams. I am glad for the new understandings from yesterday. I am glad for the number of times I saw my alignment and said 'I win'. I am glad for my improved story. I am glad that I realise that all it takes is a slightly better thought. I am fine tuning it. This is easy. This is how it's done. I'm letting the glad disc do the work. I'm simply glad about it. There is a better balance between the old and the new.This is a new button. I am getting gladder about the old and excited abut the new.

I am glad that I'm doing little and yet the results are big.

This is the new glad.

I'm glad i found your glad thread :)

I am Glad to be Pollyanna
    Today I am reminded that I am Pollyanna. I have Pollyanna dreams. I have wisdom from another place. I am excited by the possibilities.

Glad to be excited. Glad to be working. Glad to be glad. Glad to feel this good. Glad to enjoy anticipating this.

Glad for all the ways this is working out for me. Glad of the new energy coming my way. I glad hand my way. My world is glad for me. I am glad too. I am glad all over.

I am glad to agree and glad to start my day with the glad thread for your glad thread leonie...I love it and I resonate with you in the gladness of it all

I M SO GLAD for lemon-up's new avatar although I love them all. JOY JOY JOY!

Things are all working out for me

I've just been reflecting on how much progress I've made. It's amazing what's happened in the last 2 years since I discovered these teachings.
    im so glad that I have a relationship with my inner being and that I feel guided to the right choices and decisions.
    im really glad that my relationships with everyone in my life get better and better
    im really glad that I know that everything I experience externally is a reflection of me, internally
    im glad I know how to adjust my vibration, be aware what disc I'm on a lot of the time, and do something about it.
    Im glad I know that if I'm struggling I don't have to continue to choose that, I can chnage discs, find a better feeling thought.
    im glad I'm seeing the best in others
    I'm glad someone nice started this wonderful thread
    im glad I've discovered that I was narrowly focused in my appreciation and this game had made me realise I can go a lot broader . That feels really really good.
    thank you all. I'm new to this forum and am really excited about it. It's fantastic?i
    ts the first time I've had contact with other Abers and I love it. It's giving me so many more ideas of things to appreciate. Bless you all.

im so glad I've found people who speak the same language- Abrahamese.

loholt hello and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found this glad thread Today I'm glad to be glad

Ho loholt I'm glad you like it. It is fun to read others' ways of feeling their glad. It helps us all.
    It's always good to find other Abraham speakers. I am glad today for all the ways I am reminded of Emile Coue: every day in every way I am getting better and better. I am glad because the seeds of this 'work' we are enjoying and benefiting from now were sown so long ago, 1920. It also reminds me that what we are now doing is the natural untainted way of our being. It can't be suppressed. I also love the placebo effect. It has reminded me again that the power of our minds to heal ourselves is an established scientific fact. This mind work we are doing is the result of wonderful generations of preparing.

The world wants this stuff. This knowing. This sureness. This certainty.

I am so glad.

right now I'm glad my cat loves her new brushes and lets me brush her a long time