Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: I am winning!

I am winning!

Today I start a new job. It turned up out of the blue and I realised that I am winning. Every day in every way I am winning. So much is happening and I am winning. This new job is the second recent event that, unsolicited in the real world sense, reminded me that I am powerful. I approach my life differently. That's why I have a new job. That's why I have options.

There is a faint scent of my past success, enough that I recognise the signs of winning. Yet even though it is essentially the same it feels totally different. I feel it is new. I feel there is something different about it.

I am winning every day in every way. There is an advantage in everything.

Someone I know was panicking yesterday as she had been called up for jury duty, has 2 small children, is moving and doesn't drive. No excuse was acceptable for not turning up and a $2000 fine if she didn't. Later she was excused from going, which saved her from a lot of stress, because she has a criminal record from her distant past. So even a criminal record can be an advantage.

My job today, my only job, is to stay in the winner's circle.

Congratulations, Leonie! And thanks for sharing your journey. It's so wonderful to deliberately create our vibrational atmospheres and watch what happens. Enjoy!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Hmmmm, I like this! for sharing, and inspiring!

My car made a very funny noise this morning. Me and DH started to worry, stopped the car and looked after it.
    And then I realized, that the mileage said "333" AND, on the other counting-window, it said "22.2", AND it was 5:55 AM!

It felt as big warm reassuring hug from source.
    I KNEW, all I needed was to stop worrying. And so I did.
    And the noise didn´t come up, again!

I am winning. No matter what- THINGS ALWAYS WORK OUT FOR ME.

I love that! I am winning!

What a great affirmation, Léonie. You got this!

I'm winning "cos I'm happy". I woke with Pharrel singing in my head.

Sunshine: vibrational atmosphere is what counts. Yesterday I was so happy. It was the same sort of strong happy vibration that I use to feel sometimes as a young teenager. I just felt it. It wasn't based on anything obvious. I just loved/love being alive with that youthful exuberant belief that everything is always going my way. The pure joy felt so good. It felt like I was winning the general lottery. It was independent of what was happening because while there were some 'reasons' for feeling good my feelings were far better than the various situations warranted.

Paradise
    : I love that sort of alignment! I really feel like I am winning when I see all those numbers, letters, timings, align.

Marbella: I had just been reflecting recently how I prefer the French pronunciation of my name and there you are writing it with the accent on the 'e'. I totally heard it!

Love to you all.

Today I realised that this is the best transition of my life! I am balancing personal and professional changes at the same time, both moving into a new but wanted direction.

I am winning, I am a winner because something I have had in my vortex before I knew there was a vortex, is an easy comfortable happy feel good way to move from one phase of my life to another.

This is it! This is winning. This is one of the deepest desires throughout my life. How can I move through this ending and this beginning and feel elegant? I have done it, am doing it.

Abraham and all the many cooperative components making this the best.

Every day in every way I am winning.

I am so happy I wrote yesterday about the transition being the most important part of what's happening right now. I have just found out that my new job is much bigger than I realised. Disconcerting at first. Then of course I remembered that castles and buttons are all the same vibrationally.

I am already a winner. This winning streak is my path. I am finding little things are already falling into place. Little victories when I hear someone say a positive thing or something goes smoothly.

It feels momentous to me. It feels huge inside. If none have done it well in the past -so what, IRRELEVANT!

I have got so many advantages with my Abraham inspired world view and my self view that embraces my victory. I understand momentum.

What is relevant to me is my ability to do it better than I have done it in the past. That is all that counts because I can see, easily, how well this is going just by looking at myself.

It is fun to let NP take the load. I have all the support necessary. I have more than enough going my way.

Every day in every way I am winning.

great thread leonie, and congrats on the new job

I love this idea of Everyday I am winning in every way......and that source always has my back, and that yes! everything is always working our for me

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post

I love this idea of Everyday I am winning in every way......and that source always has my back, and that yes! everything is always working our for me
    Great job at fitting them all in together! Thanks lemon.

Some days, like today, I need to remember that I am winning even when it doesn't feel like it!

I remember that Source has got my back just as Lemon said. It is what really makes this whole Step 4 life, work.

I am winning cos I know that Source has my back. I am winning cos I know that no matter how many others are involved Source has my back. I am winning cos I know that all will be well for us all.

I know that by staying focused on my own vibration I win. I know I always get the answers and when I thought yesterday that this person seemed to be way overwhelmed and I hadn't realised it, I got the message that she wasn't more than slightly out of alignment.

My people are looking out for me. My people ensure I always win. My people want the best for me. My people give me every advantage.

Things are always working out and I always win.

I'm feeling such a winner! I am successful,fulfilled and having fun and enjoying life I am a winner , I always win.