Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: I am winning!

I am excited by a vision, well actually a dream, where I was surrounded by many people all Ďworkingí on my projects. It reminds me of 'as it is in heaven so it is on earth' or the line from the prayer that is something similar. I suddenly felt OK with many others working at manifesting my ideas into reality.

Abraham basically says that the Ďheavensí are always fulfilling our vortex desires. What is wrong in following the same principles on earth? I have been one of the working class who found it uncomfortable to have others doing for me. I am aware of a new energy alignment that recognises that much of what I had always believed about worthiness and hard work has been wrong. It is a myth, a distortion that holds others from their real desires.

I know the power lies in alignment. That is the greatest input factor. So Iíve been very active in ways that others not attuned to this do not recognise and this is the advantage of knowing what I know. This is the divide between the haves and have-nots. However working at convincing others of this is not my desire. Let them see for themselves.

I have multiple talented invested others helping me both in my alignment with the desired result and in the creating of its pathway.

It is all right, it is desirable to have many following my guidance and responding positively to this direction. Itís a great opportunity for us all.

This is winning. This is feeling good about my preferred work style. Iíve discovered that I have an intense focus that is brilliant in the positive but enervating in resistance. Coming back into alignment is important, and I find that, by following my own pursuits, particularly by diverting my thoughts. I have discovered that this works. It always did but it wasnít the norm. Now that I understand my work style (and Iíve done this by finding another who works this way) I realise I can balance this full on energy with a witnessing or surrendered alignment. But isnít this the wave frequency anyway? Isnít it always moving from side to side around a still centre?

I used to think it strange that some wanted what seemed to be just anyone around them, just to hang. I felt that if I was with someone else I wanted it to be meaningful, have a purpose that was a better experience because of the othersí involvement. This is of course the mastermind process which occurs naturally many times.

Now I understand that othersí company even if not meaningful in itself through closeness or purpose, can be soothing for many. That the peak experiences in relationships must be balanced with those relaxing, replenishing, feel good even if nothing's happening, moments.

By allowing togetherness to also be replenishing, rather than finding it more easily alone, I can add to the variety of my alignment options.

I know that my attention feels wonderful. When I focus on myself I feel fantastic. When I focus on the positive aspects of others or an event or action it feels wonderful. This cannot fail. This is winning.
    Last edited by Leonie; 11-30-2016 at 09:01 PM.

I am winning. My IB has reminded me. Even those parts of me that are hidden from view are receiving the best attention. I am receiving these words. This is not how I would express this unaided.

I have a new aspect to my relationships. One that I know the former ME would not have been able to embrace. It is a subtle difference and I know itís vibrational. It came to my awareness yesterday when I was receptive to a new step. A new next step. I anticipated doing it and then I felt an understanding that, in my previous ME-ness I couldnít, wouldnít, have done it this way. That helped me recognise a new aspect to another relationship that Iíd noticed but not recognised for what it was i.e. a very good sign.

This leads me to an understanding of another difference in a close family relationship that feels uncomfortable except it also feels Ďrightí. It seems counter to my positivity except I know itís about not focus wheeling eating worms. The signs of a wonderful new direction in my relationship with others confirms that this also is a winning solution.

On top of all this I have recently visualised a new relationship basis for my work. Iíve decided to view it, and treat it, as a mastermind. While I had consulted my mastermind for inspiration with it, clarity came to me, that these people in themselves are a mastermind group. This puts a whole different light on what weíre doing. It also revealed that I have more to offer here than I had realised. That the power is distributed more evenly than I had thought.

So as I follow this thread that my IB started, I am seeing a momentum of significance andÖdelight.

I know that this part of me that likes inclusiveness, and the part that likes to excel, are combined in my Ďnew'. I reflect on the many ways Iíve offered my Abraham-based practice, to those closest to me over the years, and so as I move on, it is not with a heavy heart, but a satisfied one. I do this from a place of fulfilment. They have all benefited from this even if unknowingly. I feel released. Now if they want to know, they can come to me.

I am not turning away simply opening my arms to more. This is winning.

I came to this thread after looking through the various choices to write about a new development. However before starting I re-read the previous post as I sometimes do and wow! how true that was. I have had, am still having, relationship breakthroughs that are awe-inspiring to me. Ones that equal the Berlin wall coming down where I didnít think it would happen in my lifetime and then one morning I woke up and the news announced that it no longer existed. It seemed to happen overnight although it was a long time coming of course.

I am winning!
    is the appropriate thread because this clarity is similar vibrationally to what I wrote about then, has been evolving over time, Iíve found my place on the vibrational wave of it and I know that I will ride it out. I am on my way.

This is about getting the vibrational essence of what I want, understanding that at its core, it is vibrational even though it appears to be totally about action.

This is about winning because it has been a conundrum for me over years and I now know that Iíve got it, the essence of it, have reached the turning point. I know that when my alignment is close enough I will feel, then see, the difference. At this point though Iím feeling the satisfaction of recognising this vital point. I couldnít have done it without this.

I also know that having reached this point the trust is inevitable. I trust the outcome. It is real to me. I see it in small things. Instead of seeing them as a means to an end that I can align with, I see it as a statement to myself of Who I Am which is far more powerful to me.

So at this almost starting point i.e. what seems like a starting point although it isnít because Iíve been on my way to this for some time, I am using the time I would have spent on action to feel and enjoy my new alignment. Because my trust is so high, so validated in many other ways, I know that this is a necessary and fruitful use of my time. Now I see it is also about worthiness, as an expression of self worthiness i.e. belief in oneís own worthiness. There is a difference between a striving which is about proving worthiness and a knowing which is about feeling worthy.

I believe I am winning. This is a winning achievement. I win.

I am winning because I understand that I have completed something that was very important to my younger self. The WIN relates to my NP mum as that is her name. I started this path many years before her death but it is appropriate and beautiful that we finish this as a team.

Abraham often reminds us to not expect answers, self esteem or your vortex, through your birth family. Usually while I acknowledge what Abe says has value, and wish I was in a position to take their advice, I think that itís too late for me as Iíd already made a commitment that had brought me back into the family environment and that itís become hard to leave again. Well certainly I canít 'leave' the same way I did the first time, that isnít what I want, which means I do know what I want.

As is often the case I felt it easier to pursue some aspects of myself that I desired within my family environment, and other aspects outside it. The larger world and the people I met there exposed me to ideas and beliefs I found exciting and useful.

For some of my recent history Iíve been encased in more family than I ever knowingly desired. It has puzzled me as to why Iíd created it this particular way.

Now I feel a pleasure as I realise the desire I had to find this balance between my love of my mum (and her desire for a close knit family which she indoctrinated) the love I felt for others within my family, which I took for granted, and my personal desires that moved in directions away from them.

Now the finding of the words and the thoughts/vibrations that express positively my sometimes conflicted attitudes towards them, provides a feeling of anticipation as though it has opened a doorway. I recognise that my inability to express myself with the clarity I have now attained was a part of my disappointment around my marriage and the relative (!) treatment of his family vs mine.

Also I realise that what Abraham told a hotseater also applies to me. She told of her family falling apart since the death of her mum as she (the mum) was the glue. Abraham of course pointed out that it is only her belief that it is so. While not exactly the same I do see that I have given over this desire (to have a loving family) to others to handle, and then am disappointed with the results.Doubting my worthiness, I believed it appropriate to not even want a more central involvement. I even tended to emulate what I imagined my mum would have done. Now I have her full support from NP and Iím doing it a bit differently.

To top it all off, even though I want different things than many of my family, I have gained an understanding that I am rooted in my birth family experiences and cannot separate my desires from many of the values I learned there. This is very new for me.

With family it isnít about winning, but thanks to WIN I am.

Even a criminal record can be an advantage! Fabulous! I relish and celebrate all my life experiences easily because I love who I am this day. My clarity and self love are at an all time high - and the better it gets the better the better it gets gets gets! This morning I am watching the snow sparkle on the mountains outside my beautiful colorado home. I have a private martial arts lesson in a couple hours and beyond that, the day is mine to feel and explore my way through.

Hello Emmanuelle, Yes a wonderful example of how things are always working out. To retell the story, someone I know was called for jury duty at a very inconvenient time & other reasons why she didnít want to do it but as she didnít have Ďacceptableí reasons for missing it, she was resigned to the inevitable. Then her long forgotten youthful mistake resulting in a criminal record meant that her jury service was declined, much to her delight and relief.

Everything has meaning/purpose and value.So nice to see you here.

Something is very different. Iím winning in unexpected ways. Things that seemed unimportant, or unnecessary, areas of my life where Iíd not thought about winning as an option, Iím beginning to notice a new feeling of success, even invincibility. Yes! Invincibility is a win!

In a competitive sport, itís OK to win. In life maybe not, at least in my upbringing.

Thatís why it seems nicer to be a princess where everyoneís happy for your winning, where itís a form of indulgence and provided from existing resources but also restricted because of that.

But a queen it entitled to her fortune, her kingdom and it may not be to everyoneís approval. It may not come from existing sources but be created in response to, or anticipation of, the queenís desires.

Oooh the winning here is different.

Iím recognising a new winning feeling related to my physicality. Thereís been few hiccoughs (!) over the last several years,I have done well but I am now feeling like Iíve reached a turning point whereby all is well, and getting weller. Iím doing even better.

I have been thinking of revisiting someone who provided me (in the past) with outstanding service and huge satisfaction both in the results achieved and the pleasure in the participation. However Iím different now. Will it translate into an even better experience? Am I ready?

When I expectED to win in one way and then didnít, it caused me to look around and see all the many other ways I am now winning. I am definitely winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    Today I start a new job. It turned up out of the blue and I realised that I am winning. Every day in every way I am winning. So much is happening and I am winning. This new job is the second recent event that, unsolicited in the real world sense, reminded me that I am powerful. I approach my life differently. That's why I have a new job. That's why I have options.

There is a faint scent of my past success, enough that I recognise the signs of winning. Yet even though it is essentially the same it feels totally different. I feel it is new. I feel there is something different about it.

I am winning every day in every way. There is an advantage in everything.

Someone I know was panicking yesterday as she had been called up for jury duty, has 2 small children, is moving and doesn't drive. No excuse was acceptable for not turning up and a $2000 fine if she didn't. Later she was excused from going, which saved her from a lot of stress, because she has a criminal record from her distant past. So even a criminal record can be an advantage.

My job today, my only job, is to stay in the winner's circle.
    I love this last bit. My job today, my only job, is to stay in the winner's circle.

I will admit it felt like winning. Then it didn't. But I remember just because someone else doesn't want me to win doesn't mean I haven't. As long as I stay in the winner's circle I have won. It's still a win and continues to benefit and fuel my excitement and direction.

Others (the right ones) feel the winning energy, enjoy the halo and it speeds like wildfire.

I have the right backers and this is my winning energy. Thanks Mum its a Win!