Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: I am winning!

I'm glad I am winning. I'm glad to see the unfolding. I know what I know and look at it all from this perspective. I'm glad that I do the work. I work it. I step 4 it. I align. Holy alignment!

I get why we do the work. I got it. I am able to function and still keep my ear open to Source.

If this isn't winning what is?

I get that not everyone gets this. To get this is the greatest gift of all. Not everyone wants to win the lottery or go to the Olympics. But we do this every day in our own worlds. We win at most things. We put ourselves into something. We are out there. Living in the moment. (Jason Mraz)

This work is like the work a child does to learn how to walk or talk.

This is winning. This is what I am, a winner. I am a winner in life. One of life's winners.

This is winning, differently, better, with Abraham.

Every day in every way I am winning!

I am winning, I am , it's easy and effortless to attract and allow joy ,peace, abundance and wellbeing....success,fulfilment

Congratulations!! I am winning just by finding this fantastic forum. Seeing everyone share there stories is unbelievable inspiration and motivation. Today is a good day.
    Last edited by Hands in the Clay; 05-20-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Please remove the tapatalk tag by changing your tapatalk settings - thank you!

When I'm in the middle of the details of a manifestation it can be hard to see that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, to feel 'I am winning' but when I get breathing space (!) it comes back and I've already won.

The other night I awoke and there was a button on the sheet beside me. I must have picked it up and then fallen back asleep because I woke up a few hours later and it was clutched in my hand and I knew, for the first time, that there is no difference between manifesting a button or a castle.

I didn't believe or understand that there is no difference, I knew that it is the same process, for each of them.

Because I have done it. I had taken the Step 4 process and kept on applying it in the same manner even though the situation had multiplied in complexity beyond my physical ability to oversee it. It worked just as smoothly, as easily, and as successfully, as all the times before.

It didn't require one extra moment of effort other than the same process that I have been doing for almost a year now.

I have won and I'm getting used to winning. It doesn't surprise me anymore.

Every day I am winning. Every day I start from where I am and know I'm aligned with winning.

There are so many ways to win. It is easy to be one of life's winners.

I am winning.

The fairies of the universe and the Universal Manager are working it out for me. I don't have to be perfect to be winning. The situation doesn't have to be perfect for me to win. I am the dominant vibration in my world (Step 4) and I am winning.

There are many events and situations where I am winning that I know that any that aren't there right now aren't far away.

It is nice to be a winner. It is good to feel confident when others are worrying. It is good to let go of responsibility that isn't mine. It is good to let myself be a winner just by allowing it.

I am aligned with readiness. I am winning.

I like saying this "I am winning" when I start to feel overwhelmed....it puts me right into the vortex.......right back into alignment.. I AM WINNING, I AM

I like saying "I am winning' too

I think one of the most important discoveries I have made is the general nature of it. Exactly as you have described, lemon.

While actively participating in something, the winning vibe builds momentum. I have this pervasive winning feeling so, like you say, if I momentarily am distracted from it, it is very easy to resurrect. Thinking of the words is such a reminder. So the words don't work as an affirmation unless I am already feeling this winning vibe.

I can be in an ordinary situation, talking with others and I think to myself that I am winning. It feels good. It is separate from whatever is being discussed. It is a general feeling. I can't say enough how different it is to have this general feeling of winning.

It is confidence, security, knowing, expectation and allowing.

It is better to have this general winning feeling than a situational winner's vibe because then I win at everything not just those areas of life where I feel lucky or skilled.

I can win anywhere, anytime. I am winning all over the place. It's not just in one spot.

Every day in every way I am winning.

I love that I am always winning

Yes! I love that I am always winning too. As well. As well…what a great expression, I'm as well as you, you're as well as me. I am winning well. In all ways. Always.

I am winning , I am!

You are winning! You are.