Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: I am winning!

We are winning, we are!!!

Sooooo true!!

Today I remember that I have the inspiration of others towards my wellness. I am fine tuning my clarity on this issue, even while I am winning. A feature of my life has been illness as preparation for 'winning'. I guess that it has allowed me the let it go vibe at the right time.

Let it go means accepting that right now is enough. That I am doing and being enough at this stage. That it is time to allow some other (NP) to take the reigns at this point.

I love that I remain well and on top of it when it is to my advantage but when the time comes to slow down if I fail to get it early on my body will let me know.

I have such stamina and resilience. I have such vitality. Sometimes when I'm on a roll (momentum) it takes something out of the ordinary to get my attention.

This is good. This is winning because I know that even as I do nothing at this time I am winning, things are turning out to my advantage and I am revitalising my physical self and environment.

I am amused remembering how the real estate fairies are dancing on my side and now I command the physical genies and body magicians to enhance my life.

This is not a 'fail', this is a step closer to my real alignment. I am aligning more to my body.

I am winning happily. It feels good to win. I am winning. I am a winner. I am a grinner. My life cause me to grin easily. Winning and grinning, that is me.

I am more than winning. I just realised that I am thriving. I am thriving. It is just a recent observation and its early days but it came to me this morning that I am thriving. It's a bit of a giggle because the circumstances are not what one would paint as perfect but as I was toying with my new level of vitality which I had only just recognised and the way my physical health was a little (or a lot actually) like any situation where you work through something and therefore was looking really good, I am making money and enjoying my life, my winning feeling is pervasive, an 'old' aspect of myself has returned that empowers me to truly live.

I remembered 'out of the blue', that there was a time from long ago now when I had known an important aspect of my makeup. I used it as a keystone for life for many years and it worked. I knew with absolute certainty that when I loved what I was doing or the situation I was in, I didn't care what anyone else thought. I used this for many years and then I abandoned it putting others attitudes and opinions first. It is such a long time ago that it feels strange to remember it. Then of course through Abraham I have practiced this, but now that I have started talking about the best of the old combined with the best new, it's come back.

I had the key all along I just had to rediscover it.

O course now it is better, bigger and brighter.

It is easy for me to stay true to myself when I really love what I'm doing.

I thing it may be part of that youthful nonchalance where in the moment is all that is.

I now define 'vitality' as the state of thriving through joy in living.

My vitality is high and I am thriving.

I am winning in my new circumstances. Every day in every way I am winning. I am really easy to see now. Others are getting to benefit from my Abe work. I am a positive presence and it is easy to see. Win win win.

It is all about winning in a personal sense. How the world views it is irrelevant.

When others ask how often I win, I just say that I win so often I don't really notice anymore.

Whatever I am doing I do well. I win. I always win.

Today it is always my way to win.

I was attracted to the winning thread today great stuff here ! am winning ,I am! in every way

oh what a fun thread!
    I saw a lovely lemon drop in and I followed the trail!
    I love the idea of winning!

Winning with myself!
    Winning, not against anyone else or taking anything away or from, but winning my own game!!!!
    I win my game!
    I love winning! Winning a prize from the endless pie. I get to create and choose my slice!

how fun it is to see all you lovely winners . I got a new android fablet , and am playing with it. this is my laptop, but the fablet will be for work .

How lovely to see lemon-drop and tree winning together. We all win.Thanks for dropping by and appreciating winning, and have fun with your fablet, lemon.

I am winning in a wonderful way. I am making money as I go. I am calling on my mentors.

I am winning more all the time. I am focusing on these wins.

Win win win. Couldn't be better.

I am winning here and now. It is all winning. What a name: Win. Win. Win.