Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ~~Appreciate the member above you~~

this is a fun thread SA for starting it.........I appreciate everyone above [ and technically I'm not the actual person above...]

Quote Originally Posted by TJ_UK View Post
    I appreciate MsLovePeaceFreedom! Although we have never interacted she sounds wonderful and great! She looks so connected to source in her profile pic and I adore the name: Love, Peace and Freedom. Mmmmm DELICIOUS! Much appreciation. Thank you
    I appreciate TJ-uk and your beautiful avatar

TJ UK!!! I appreciate you!! I appreciate your interaction on this forum, for adding to the wonderful variety we have here! I appreciate your avatar!! I appreciate interacting with someone from the UK!! WOW!!! AMazing!!!!!

Dangit lemon!!! LOL we posted at the same time!!!

I appreciate you so much lemon, you are the brightest lemon on the tree!! I love your spirit, you are so bright and youthful to me, I always enjoy your posts and your throughts!!

I appreciate you, SpanishArmada!! Your idea is one I've never seen before, genius love, you are!! I love your vibrancy, wit, sexiness, adorableness, cleverness, seeing your awesome growth, emotionally. You're a love goddess, and I really appreciate that about you!

This is a great thread! great idea spanishArmada! AND I get to appreciate the vibrant boyant AMBER! Perfect timing! I love you Amber and your mind bending awareness, your out of the box luminocity! Your insight and genuine LOVING nature!

Oh my gosh! Yes, great thread, SpanishArmada. I attracted coming after dear, dear, and even more dear BlueButterfly on this thread. Love the Law of Attraction big time! Blue travels with such grace. She beams love while dancing from flower to flower, with such power. She picked me up once, when I was down. With ease. She taught me so much about forgiveness, and I appreciate and love her so deeply for that. I also feel she is a fun girl, whom I want to meet in person. And walk along that beach with. Stars out - okay! I can feel that happening. I can imagine blenders going with about thirty other Abers - laughing, playing, allowing. Think fresh vegetable juice or? Doesn't matter. We all attract what we want. Clay once wrote that the forum is like AA sometimes. (Or something like that) What I interpreted that to mean is that we are indeed a community. Evolving. Sharing. Supporting. Assisting. Interpreting the teachings of Abraham. And really, I think it's done with such style. My heart is full thinking about that.

LEA is Awesome
    Lea is sweet
    I bet she even has lovely feet

I love her thoughts
    I love her ways
    I love the path she always takes

She is a dream
    and a Sun that beams
    and I love her so much

I WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!

now.....let's eat ice-cream

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    SA, I so appreciate you, and the sweet idea of this thread, and I appreciate ALL of you,
    and Creyk, whom I appreciate so deeply myself, who did this AWESOME appreciation of me, that felt SO GOOD!!!
    I grinned a full hour... then I showed it to my family,
    and my both teenage sons where honestly impressed with a new view on their mother!
    Creyk!

And now I jump in here and pick the possibility to appreciate Joan!
    Queeny, beloved, you are such a dear loving heart.
    I cannot say how much I appreciate (and always will) for me, in regards to my title.
    I appreciate your stubborn focus on ease and joy, and your not ending care for us, here on Forum.
    And I appreciate how dangerously sexy and goodlooking your are. Thanks for this path!!!

Von ganzem Herzen.

I re-appreciate Paradise-on-Earth, also for her power, her wisdom, and her big boobs. And for Elfengarten, it's got elves and a garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'nuff said.

And for the story's that bridge belief. (You have to spell it "story's" because their not just any old stories, they're magic story's!) Best feeling ever, the Story of the Treasure Hunter, the Storie of the Ego, the Story of the Silverlace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since POE double-dipped, I'm also going to appreciate the person below me (I originally thought that this thread was about the Person Upstairs [generally played by Morgan Freeman]) but now I think it's about the Devil.

So, next person, I appreciate your sexiness, your sinfulness, your boundary-crossingness, your ever-expandingness, your selfish focus on how you feel, your earthiness, your wicked awesomeness, as we say in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    SA, I so appreciate you, and the sweet idea of this thread, and I appreciate ALL of you,
    and Creyk, whom I appreciate so deeply myself, who did this AWESOME appreciation of me, that felt SO GOOD!!!
    I grinned a full hour... then I showed it to my family,
    and my both teenage sons where honestly impressed with a new view on their mother!
    Creyk!

And now I jump in here and pick the possibility to appreciate Joan!
    Queeny, beloved, you are such a dear loving heart.
    I cannot say how much I appreciate (and always will) for me, in regards to my title.
    I appreciate your stubborn focus on ease and joy, and your not ending care for us, here on Forum.
    And I appreciate how dangerously sexy and goodlooking your are. Thanks for this path!!!

Von ganzem Herzen.