Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ~~Appreciate the member above you~~

Joshua. I appreciate that! I am all that -- and more.

Joshua, I appreciate your wacky humor, the way you answer questions from an amazing perspective no one else can see, your chaos and that I can recognize you from your typos, although I don't see any above (is it really you????). I love your excitement and rampages and enthusiasm. I love your bear, but I miss your rock. I love your passion for Elke's stories, pardon me -- story's. Can I appreciate Joshuaham (thanks Joan for that!!) too? Joshuaham, I love how you love yourself and sometimes I like what you have to say too (except I don't listen mostly cause I'm thinking of how you are the most handsome of NonPhysical beings). Love all ya'll (as we say in the south).

I appreciate you, SA for this great idea!

I appreciate the person below me who appreciates me -- oh I get extra helping as I was already appreciated from above. Oooh this is getting kinky!! I like it!!

omg you guys are hilarious
    I like it a little kinky sometimes so the timing is, once again, perfect.

Wellbean, I have long been an admirer of you. You are insanely insightful and wonderfully witty...and SMART, so so smart! I imagine you are quite beautiful as I remember a pic you posted once of your daughter, or maybe it was you yourself? I appreciate you for appreciating me below you because you are always looking for positive aspects...as we say in Abraham, and I appreciate positive aspects and those that are skilled in finding them as well. YOU are a PEACH!!!!
    but I do think it's stories even though story's has it's, I mean its positve aspects .

Her name is Martha, and she made me cry in her appreciation. She's indeed a blue glass butterfly, her wings sweep gently on everybody she touches. She loves gorgeous flowers, as she is one, herself. Blue, you mean so much to me. I love you, your total realness, your ability to reflect that blue glass as a holographic crystal of your heart... I love your humor, your introspections, your love for others... that is beyond words, touching.
    I also love the vibration of this thread, it is the best idea ever! So sweet, so loving, and fun too! Props again, to SA!! Love to you ALL... full with loving you, can we contain this?! Feels like a love volcano!

heehee this thread is hilarious!

OK just quick interruption, don't appreciate me again it's time for someone else's turn

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLovesAbraham View Post
    Her name is Martha, and she made me cry in her appreciation. She's indeed a blue glass butterfly, her wings sweep gently on everybody she touches. She loves gorgeous flowers, as she is one, herself. Blue, you mean so much to me. I love you, your total realness, your ability to reflect that blue glass as a holographic crystal of your heart... I love your humor, your introspections, your love for others... that is beyond words, touching.
    I also love the vibration of this thread, it is the best idea ever! So sweet, so loving, and fun too! Props again, to SA!! Love to you ALL... full with loving you, can we contain this?! Feels like a love volcano!

I knew you were going to do that, Joshua and Joshua Ham! Autocorrect did that, I swear! This is the great thing... Leslie WellBean said it best... I love you for all the same reasons, I love your curiosity, I love your lust, I love your vision, I love your kingdom, I love your sweetness, I love our talks, I love your brilliant mind, I love how you love your music, I love your face, I love you...... I love your uniqueness, sooooo much, that is a quality that is like an unbridled horse... a free personality, expressing just as he is, LOVE THAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    SA, I so appreciate you, and the sweet idea of this thread, and I appreciate ALL of you,
    and Creyk, whom I appreciate so deeply myself, who did this AWESOME appreciation of me, that felt SO GOOD!!!
    I grinned a full hour... then I showed it to my family,

Creyk did a great job....loved it
    and my both teenage sons where honestly impressed with a new view on their mother!

yeah yeah yeah! best part! Kids need to see how others view them....
    Creyk!

And now I jump in here and pick the possibility to appreciate Joan!
    Queeny, beloved, you are such a dear loving heart.
    I cannot say how much I appreciate (and always will) for me, in regards to my title.
    I appreciate your stubborn focus on ease and joy, and your not ending care for us, here on Forum.
    And I appreciate how dangerously sexy and goodlooking your are. Thanks for this path!!!

Von ganzem Herzen.

This is the way Amber feels to me.......

Bahahahaha this thread got hilarious!! I love it!! I love you all!!

Joan, OMG, you are an AWESOME lady!! You are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, your humor is HiLaRiOuS and I love your attitude!! You have no apologies, ever and I ADORE that!!

You ROCK!!!

And, let's take a moment to, again, appreciate POE's big boobs, LMFAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishArmada View Post

Joan, OMG, You are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

that's the plan, drop dead, still gorgeous!

You have no apologies, ever and I ADORE that!!
    never realized that before...was I supposed to apologize for something? If so, I am completely oblivious of it, because of the way I see things. I will never have the intention to hurt anyone.

You ROCK!!!

And, let's take a moment to, again, appreciate POE's big boobs, LMFAO!!!
    yes, let's!

ELKE, the younger years

MS SPANISH ARMADA
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GENIUS YOU ARE FOR COMING UP WITH THIS AMAZING THREAD - WE'RE HAVING A BLAST WITH IT, AREN'T WE?!
    Your posts are clever, inventive, and intuitive - you say like it is, love that.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    How did the topic switch from candelonias boobs to *my* boobs???

I appreciate ALL of you!!!

(Im not the person above now, how about this guy below is next? )