Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839

Thread: "What am I doing wrong???" THAT is the only thing thatīs wrong!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    You are so afraid of making a mistake,
    that you are depriving you of TONS
    of satisfying solutions.

Alaskan cruise 2010, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - When life takes a major turn

A feeling of jealousy
    or a feeling of not-enough-ness
    or a feeling of vulnerability
    or a feeling of "I-should-be-more-than-I-am" and
    "I-should-do-something-different"

-all of that feelings are feelings which are INDICATORS

of your discord which is depriving you- to some degree-
    of the fullness of who you really are.

from the clip
    Abraham-Hicks: Sin

"WHY isnīt it working out for me???"
    -THATīs why!!

Itīs the "why isnīt it working out"-question,
    THIS steady vibration, WHY it isnīt working out!

SanDiego, Jan 2013

You donīt have control over the manifestation
    because you
    HAVE NOT exercised control over your vibration!

San Diego, Jan. 2013

"The name of the game is focus with intention. And whatīs the intention? Satisfaction. And if there is anything else going on .... "my satisfaction, not you, honey, I love you, but my satisfaction .... I love you so much, that I am going to selfishly tune to my own resources. And once I am tuned to them Iīll give you everything that weīve all got to give you.

But Iīm not focus on you to tune - thatīs me out of whack. I am going to tune to my own resources first, and then Iīm gonna shower you with everything good that Iīve got to give, and thatīs a whole lot. And Iīm gonna pay no attention to what you are giving back, because you are not the source of my resources.

If you run around this world and look for reasons to hook up and love rather than looking for those to love you .... its so easy, because your inner being has already got a whole bunch of them inside. So when you hook up to your Inner being, it is so easy to love.

But when your concern is how you are being seen or if you are being loved, then it gets all out of whack, because you canīt control it. You might be fortunate, you might find someone who is really a lover and who is really tuned in and who really wants to hold you as their object of attention - for a while. But you canīt count on that because it is not their responsibility to love you. Itīs your responsibility to hook up with love. And once you get there you are happy ever after all the time. "
    Workshop in Seattle, WA, July 1st, 2017

Contrast in the middle of flying high:
    How Source guides us to bridge our beliefs

Esther, on this day, had a particularly good meditation (...) and towards the end of the 15 minutes, she received what she knows is a download of thought. She knew she was perceiving it from broader perspective, as it wasnīt anything that she had been thinking about, at all. And it involved some people that she has known, and had some interaction with, on one of her houses, some years ago. And as the thought came about them, -now,

this thought swam in, on the current of pure, positive energy.
    She KNEW IT FOR SURE.

But because the subject-matter was something that she had a vibration, that she had left in a different place, it swam in and she found the OTHER thought
    (the unwanted one) right in the middle of meditation!

This thought felt really good- until she focused upon the SUBJECT of the thought, and then the thought that was activated before, when she had last left this thought, became activated and sort of had a little dance.

It was SO interesting to Esther! Right in the middle of meditation, which is a quieted mind, she is contemplating: "So, I KNOW this thought was pure positive energy. And then, I messed it up with THIS thought!" And her question was (...) "Abraham, how did that happen?? If I was pure positive energy- and in my pure positive energy, I had this thought, then how could it go south, so fast?"

And we say: Because your vibration- relative to subjects, is right where you last left it.
    And we were GUIDING her returning to the love for this people, that is NATURAL to her,
    -rather than remembering, where the relationship last left.

And she was so exited when she completely came out of meditation,
    she KNEW that this was a BRIDGING OF BELIEF.

And further she knew, because sheīs been hearing us say: When you get tuned in, and you are in the receiving mode, your IB will lead you to the path of least resistance. Well, if there is resistance on the path, sometimes it is helpful to you, from your highflying disc, from your connection with source-energy, to shine some light on something that does have some resistance, to release the resistance from it!

And thatīs what happened for the most part. That subject is not the same subject, that it was before.

San Diego Ca Workshop August 2017, from the clipAbraham Hicks 2017 New ~ Positive thoughts gain momentum unless you slow them down

Lack... It's a physical thing.

As you are acknowledging your own value or strength or clarity, as you are basking in something in your now, there is only harmony, and you can feel it.

But then, someone says something to you and you think, “Oh, that was not a very smart thing to say,” and in your critical judgment, ugh!, you feel that. You feel that you have changed the frequency. You are no longer in harmony with who you really are.

You’ve just gotten off your path. You have just introduced a vibration that is contrary to that which you really are — and you can feel the resistance. In the moment that that contrary, contradictory, lackful, blameful, fearful, angry thought is introduced to this pure, positive Energy, it’s like throwing sand on the ski slope — ugh! — you come to a sort of screeching, slowing, grinding, uncomfortable place.

So what we are wanting you to realize is that the only thing, the only thing that ever keeps you from soaring with the angels that are within you — is your own attention to lack.

Lack is really a physical thing.
    It doesn’t exist anywhere else in the Universe. It’s only in the physical.

Abe