Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My most wonderful day, my most wonderful moments

West coast, hanging out with my canine friend

My most wonderful day, my most wonderful moments

The idea for this thread came after reading an Abraham idea on how to generate a perfect day.

Before going to sleep they suggested trying to find the feeling place of one of the most wonderful days we'd ever had as a way to fall asleep in the Vortex.

Sometimes I'm not able to recall this right before sleep so maybe I could begin writing some down when it did occur to me.

As I began thinking this through I found more and more memories and my vibration began to rise.

So I will write them as they come to me to practice a consistent higher vibration. So the Vortex can train my vibration instead of the conditions.

It is a lot easier to type from my computer than from my cell phone. Now I can commence to write about my most wonderful days and moments. Whoo Hooooooooo

4:30 am in Rio, the first morning with a clear sky and the promise of an amazing sunrise. The last day of my trip to Brazil for my 50th birthday. the sunset was stunning and amazing, I took photo after photo. I felt such a sense of excitement like I had been plugged into an electrical socket. I walked in the early morning hours from my hotel to the Copacabana Beach with silhouettes of coconut huts along the promenade. There was an amazing orange and golden glow on the horizon and clouds dancing in the sky in anticipation of a new day. I felt drawn to walk through the sand into the water and the warmth of the water surprised and delighted me. I began to do some Eurythmy gestures called the "Hallelujah" to welcome the sun. Unbeknownst to me someone had been watching me from their apartment and came down to the beach and at a distance away from me did the same gestures. I felt goose bumps.
    As I walked through the cold and stony sand I found several glasses of water next to a bench so I could wash the sand off my feet.

It was part of a glorious trip I will treasure forever.

Sometimes when I begin this process other memories I had forgotten that are equally wonderful begin to surface.

Lying out under a warm sun on the beach with a cool breeze blowing in off the water. Just lying there living completely in the moment feeling the warmth of the sun on my face, the breeze and feelings of bliss and appreciation. I had hiked out along the ridge of dunes easily with my 4 legged friend and we sat together on an isolated beach feeling the effects of nature, closeness and comfort and being in the moment 100%. The water glistened, the ocean looked more like a large lake than an ocean. A deep blue cloudless sky and just the uplifting feeling of being present, alive and feeling well-being flowing along to me and through me.

I want to keep this momentum going and am happy to have the time to post today. I Love training my vibration to greater heights.

I can feel the cool evening grass under my bare feet, my parents and family sitting around in lawn chairs telling their stories. As I look around the back yard of my grandmother's home I can see a night filled with sparkling lights from fireflies and am transfixed. These moving glowing lights all around me on a warm summer's evening. No care in the world, just wonderment, joy and happy feelings flood my child body living in the present moment of joy. I love that backyard with it's garden and trees and patio where we slept under the stars waking up in the morning with a blanket of dew around us. There were special peony bushes my grandmother always used for Memorial day. I would help her pick them and amazed by the big full blooms that were opening with the help of the little ants around them. I followed my grandmother around her yard tended lovingly by her. My feet are sending up joy from their bare little beings flooding me with a sense of joy and knowing that all is well.

Went a little more ootv today. I want to slow down, relax, breathe and think of one of my wonderful day/moments:

I love to play with and in the waves. Sometimes they are so enticing I get deeper and deeper out in the water until I feel the strength of the wave against me. The water is so cold at first then it just begins to feel exhilarating. Sometimes while playing in the water I become a part of the sea dancing and singing on the beach unaware of anyone else's gaze. I love the currents and white water. I love how you can see the water on top of each wave at the end of the day through the setting sun almost dancing on top of the wave. It is mesmerizing to sit and watch each wave swell, form, crest and then fall back and become one again with the sea. I love how I can sit for hours listening to the sounds of the waves against the rocks watching the passing surfers and fishermen. Sometimes I can sit out on the point and watch the most courageous surfers on their short boards making figure 8's on a wave then walk past me with an amazing smile of satisfaction underneath their sun and wind swept complexions. I love the cove and all the creatures that pass through there, the pelicans come so close to the shore in their 'pelican formations' it feels as if you could reach out and touch them. I love to watch the eagle swoop down from her perch in the tall pine and pull a fish out of the water and fly back to the nest to feed her young. I can watch the cove activity for hours on end. Then I climb down through the rocks to see the coral, pink and deep purple star fish clinging to the rocks. I love these creatures they never cease to amaze and delight me. There are so many wonderful days wrapped up into my experiences in this cove of life.

Walking out to the beach with a friend. Throwing the ball for the dog. Beautiful deep blue sky really cold water on our feet. Loving life, loving nature, loving dogs, loving friends.

I don't have to figure it all out

Do I remember feelings/experiences of satisfaction?

Just find some touchstone that always feels good when I think about it and use it as my reason to feel good right now.

I can Adjust my vibration by reaching for the feeling.

I will use anything and everything to feel good now.

A beautiful overcast day, cool breezes and time with my dog. He is walking by my side, looking up to me for guidance. We are walking together in perfect rhythm and harmony surrounded by beautiful fields of redwood trees, the air full of sounds of birds and wildlife. Then off through the coast range winding our way down to the ocean. The fog has lifted and the water is calm with lazy waves making their way to the shore. The sand feels cool and refreshing as I walk barefoot in the surf which sometimes sneaks in a little deeper getting the bottoms of my jeans wet. The dog runs full speed with his tennis ball in his mouth, carefree and windblown. The surf sprays dramatic against a nearby rock, leaving a trail of mini-waterfalls winding back to the water. Pelicans, cormorants and seals feast on schools of fish. Seals peeking their heads just above the surf, watching the dog romp after his ball in the sand. Tired after a long walk, this 4 legged friends snuggles next to me as a gentle breeze dries off the sand clinging to my feet. A feast for the senses, swaddled by nature on a beautiful Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by tonalgrace View Post
    A beautiful overcast day, cool breezes and time with my dog. He is walking by my side, looking up to me for guidance. We are walking together in perfect rhythm and harmony surrounded by beautiful fields of redwood trees, the air full of sounds of birds and wildlife. Then off through the coast range winding our way down to the ocean. The fog has lifted and the water is calm with lazy waves making their way to the shore. The sand feels cool and refreshing as I walk barefoot in the surf which sometimes sneaks in a little deeper getting the bottoms of my jeans wet. The dog runs full speed with his tennis ball in his mouth, carefree and windblown. The surf sprays dramatic against a nearby rock, leaving a trail of mini-waterfalls winding back to the water. Pelicans, cormorants and seals feast on schools of fish. Seals peeking their heads just above the surf, watching the dog romp after his ball in the sand. Tired after a long walk, this 4 legged friends snuggles next to me as a gentle breeze dries off the sand clinging to my feet. A feast for the senses, swaddled by nature on a beautiful Sunday morning.
    so beautiful..... Enjoyed every single piece!!!!!!!
    Thank you, T!

It's all about "small" things, little, almost private experiences, that makes life wonderful, charming and magical, isn't it?!
    How it felt, not what was going on, where I was, who I was with, but only the way we felt. Little wonders!
    Life is in details. Joy is in details. breeze upon your cheek, wet doggies nose and that look they give you, love, love, love.....

Here is one of mine meaningful moments.

It's our mountain/country house, I'm on my vacation, totally on a HFD, and it's nice, easy, calm late afternoon, in fact - it's the sunset time, Linda (one of my 2 doggies) and I are sitting at the top of the stairs. I pet her. She's relaxed, me to. Dragonflies playing all around us, fragrances of the soil, woods, summer air. flowers. Nature. I stop petting her and say to her "Let's touch each other with Love". She looks at me, totally understanding, and continues to look at the garden. Liquid Love. Nothing to do, nothing to be, just breathing, loving, thoughtless.... nothing like off the wall, just easy, sweet, calm, invigorating LOVE that connects us. and solar plexus pulsing with joy, love, radiating ALL OF ME to the Universe.