Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My most wonderful day, my most wonderful moments

West coast, hanging out with my canine friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
    It's all about "small" things, little, almost private experiences, that makes life wonderful, charming and magical, isn't it?!
    How it felt, not what was going on, where I was, who I was with, but only the way we felt. Little wonders!
    Life is in details. Joy is in details. breeze upon your cheek, wet doggies nose and that look they give you, love, love, love.....

Here is one of mine meaningful moments.

It's our mountain/country house, I'm on my vacation, totally on a HFD, and it's nice, easy, calm late afternoon, in fact - it's the sunset time, Linda (one of my 2 doggies) and I are sitting at the top of the stairs. I pet her. She's relaxed, me to. Dragonflies playing all around us, fragrances of the soil, woods, summer air. flowers. Nature. I stop petting her and say to her "Let's touch each other with Love". She looks at me, totally understanding, and continues to look at the garden. Liquid Love. Nothing to do, nothing to be, just breathing, loving, thoughtless.... nothing like off the wall, just easy, sweet, calm, invigorating LOVE that connects us. and solar plexus pulsing with joy, love, radiating ALL OF ME to the Universe.

Ooh! I am right there! Thanks so much Arpeggio. More wonderful moments to get back on the HFD or milk the HFD I'm on.

So lovely!

I bet if I did this for 30 days I'd see a shift in my vibration.

Maybe I'll have to begin today

What is sometimes amazing to me is how, when I see another person, sometimes familiar and sometimes a complete stranger, a smile from them feels so much like the beauty of a beautiful sunrise or sunset. When I reflect on the smiles and kindnesses of so many people in the past few days it feels like I am seeing the rays of the sun flowing from behind their head and out of their eyes. I love the idea of seeing the sunshine within the people I encounter. What an amazing thought and image.

I can see it now in my mind's 'eye'. Like the cloud images I saw a few nights ago as I was walking with my canine Companion around the vineyard. There was a large cloud formation in the sky in the West as the sun was approaching another sunset and for 10-15 minutes there were beams of light raying out from the cloud and then they gradually faded into the blue. That is what I'm seeing in my mind as I conjure memories of the smiling faces I've see today and yesterday. How cool is that.

Sunbeams, they seem magical and memorable as do the gifts of smiles.

I'll try again for a 30 day practice to raise my vibration just for the fun of it.

Am I appreciating new desire? Am I appreciating the contrast the spurs me on to practice and develop my "focus muscle".

Well today at least, I intend to practice looking for anything and everything to praise and appreciate AND to make the time to write about it:

A morning walk with my dog. Taking the path through the woods, a deep relaxed breath as we walk out into the open meadow. Even though traffic sounds in the distance I am once again in nature and moving in the direction of the Vortex. The air, cool and crisp, dew on the surrounding grasses. Bodie alert and excited to be an yet another new path, always living in the moment. The scenery I wrote about before bed last night to raise my vibration now appears before me radiant as the sunlight of a new day illuminates my path. Ground fog along the hillside is a filter for the new light of day creating a more mystical experience and validation that all is well. I can have, do or be anything. I am never off my path. Everything is always working out for me.

Day 2 Practicing my focus on wanted and beautiful things

I have the luxury of walking my dog every morning before work. I have ample opportunity to see and experience nature. Every day we walk in a different setting. I get to observe and gush about the very thing that most easily will take me closer to the Vortex.

This morning we got very close to a small bird and could see it's delicate shape and listen to it's unique sound. I love the bird world. I love the varied manifestations of color, shape & sound. There are such tiny and delicate birds like the hummingbird and thousands of color variations. The do their bird thing and live in a rich world of the senses. They don't question who they are and what their purpose is. Their lives are instinct which they still have intact. They are beauty and their relationship with flowers is amazing. Watching the humming bird sip from the center of a colorful flower and pollinating as they do so. It feels so good to immerse myself in the world of nature and the wisdom that oozes from every color, shape and experience. So much of our human crafted world is shaped by the wisdom inherent in nature. I love thinking about the beauty of every aspect of nature. I can go there easily and allow my mind and heart to expand into its loveliness.

Day 3 - Gentleness and kindness to myself

Topped off a wonderful day with a walk in the vineyard. The temperature in the 70's. Walking up the hillside feeling the most gentle of breezes just lightly wash over my skin with such soft coolness but not too cold. What a rush for all my senses, visual, auditory, touch, sight, taste, smell, warmth, balance and more.

The elementals created a great show in the sky with a variety of cloud formations and the setting sun provided a masterful display of colors. All this a beautiful backdrop to these amazing vineyards with their tasty end of season left over grapes that get sweeter by the day. The grape leaves turn colors with the changes in the seasons like the maple trees in the east. Fields and fields of colors from deepest greens, limes, yellows, oranges and reds. A sea of color and feast for the eyes. I love the manifold richness of nature and all her expressions from day to day. I love the plant world, the animal world, the mineral world and the atmosphere surrounding this amazing planet. When I hold my attention here for as little as 17 seconds, I am creating new, beautiful and very wanted momentum. It is a great day. Everything is always working out for me.

Day 4 Relax and breathe - its all good

It is so delightful when my body feels like running. I actually did some jogging this morning and it is a beautiful trail through to woods. Even with an overcast day nature and being outdoors feels so good. Just feeling me feet come into contact with the Earth with every step. I love my new shoes as they support me on my travels. My dear 4 legged friend next to me with his cute back-pack. Clearing my mind before work. How good it is to be able to have the time to feel the wind through my hair. How nice to encounter other friendly dog people along the way. Even when everything seems to move faster and faster, I can remember a beautiful moment. I can come here and re-focus for as little as 17 seconds and feel my vibration shift. I like feeling the air coming into and going out of my body. My body is an amazing expression of nature. It is all good

day 5 the magic of stillness

Time close to the water this morning.
    Sometimes, when there is heavy cloud cover or a thick layer of marine air there is a certain stillness that I can connect to. I just stop on my nature walk and there is an immediate connection with this very alive, deep, dynamic connection that comes when my whole being-Ness physically-focused self just stops and listens. It feels so amazing, like a walking momentary meditation. It feels so good to just pause, stand still and feel my vibration rise.

The air is cool, refreshing, full of energy. The low hanging clouds are moving, carrying their secrets.

day 6 momentum

Strong momentum today. Strong desire.

The sky looks like an amazing painting. Reds and oranges with a bluish green to deep yellow background. A deep breath and nature can take me there where it feels good.

Another amazing moment happened when so many people came to sing with me today. I loved hearing their voices and seeing their smiles. I am blessed.

12.27.15 Day 1

Moments!

A smile, surprised by the calm collected me. A short walk in the sun shining down on my back warming my face. Synchronization, Deep blue mountain silhouettes. Crisp winter clarity in baby blue skies, a moment to reflect, turning in the stream, letting go of the oars, Ahhhh...let go, feel the stream carry me. Feel the sun on my face, feel the lazy afternoon and the water lapping against the boat. I am being carried even when it feels uncomfortable. I am being loved even when things don't feel like they're going well.

I am surrounded by love, warm nurturing love.