Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Step 4ing My Body

Step 4ing My Body

I feel extra good of late that I am giving myself the attention I want. I have allowed myself more order in my personal surroundings. I am excited by the steps I am taking for my new home, I expect convenience and delight around every corner, my affairs are up to date.

I am doing a new sort of pampering for my body. I take the opportunity at any time to notice the fabulous feeling of being in my body and imagining the power that creates worlds flowing through the cells, muscles, tendons, bones, influencing my chemistry, expanding and uplifting my tone and regulating my bodily functions.

I am doing this before I go to sleep at night and when I awake in the morning. It is my new Step 4 morning process.

I am feeling better about me. The most important aspect for me is the One Direction I am finding. I don't just ignore self criticism I consciously move my thought to the new Step 4 approach and allow the contrast to buoy me. All I have to do is remember 'Step 4'.

Thanks to Abraham/Step 4 I recognise the wobble earlier and stop it.

I adore living this physical life, being here in this fantastic body, exploring my world and expanding my vision of who I am.

I like the idea of more when applied this way. I like the idea of feeling even better, enjoying my body even more, finding new pleasure filled ways to explore and follow the happy trail.

I am drinking in my new awareness and feel replenished. I appreciate my thirst. I am in awe of the role that water plays in keeping me alive and well. I am amazed at how good it feels to drink and fuel my vortex.

I have a new joy in cooking. I feel connected to my mother when I cook a family recipe, I feel her joyful presence when I try something new. I love the idea that the food will taste so good and those eating it will ingest love and health and feel warm and satisfied. Food nurtures.

I am finding joy in more. I feel more joy. I am letting my physical needs fuel my vortex.

This is Step 4 and it is amazing.

This is my new step 4. This is feeling so good. I know this is new and different as I do it. I know because I have been coming to this for some time. I wanted to have the best system for wellbeing and body care. I knew the physical steps and applied with success many of them but as I got to know Abraham's teachings and knew I had other LOA based options I wanted something better.

It was something I had trained others in as part of my profession and now I couldn't find constancy and clarity between physical action and inspired action, alignment and motivation, health, fitness and wellbeing. Also as aspects of my personal circumstances changed the vibrational atmosphere was less healthy and slim than my usual.

Feeling good about who I am always includes being happy about my body and the way I look, the clothes I wear, the vitality I feel. It used to be automatic,and unrecognised by me, that as I started feeling better vibrationally I would get my look together. Staying balanced in this vitality and carefree about my liking to look good and wear nice clothes and pay time, attention and money towards myself in this way, is a part of my new vibration. I also recognise that my alignment with having the power to do this is new.

While I'm celebrating my new story, I feel different about my body in the same way that I feel different about money. I feel that everything is OK and I have the 'highest' energy there is looking after the details.

It's early days into this step 4ing my body but I feel and am experiencing the new. I can't always tell what or why it is new except that it feels that way. And this time as I get my look/body together it is including my personal surroundings and organisation. My affairs are in order.

I am excited about the changes-they are new because they feel different and even if I can't tell why or how they could possibly be going in the right direction, I know they are. I have brought myself into vibrational alignment with the new and better and amazingly good.

I love living in this physical universe. I love that we deal with (and enjoy) physical realities that mould at our metaphorical touch. I love knowing that THIS is in flux. I love knowing that this is on the way to what I want even more than I want this.

In my world I have several ideas of what would be the best intention to set. As I am involved in a few apparently competing priorities I am not sure what to identify as my focus. Fortunately Step 4 resolves all that. I am resolved to focus today with ease fun and well being.

This overcomes a feeling of competition between my different priorities and makes them all ONE.

I am one with my highest good, my best intention and my highest guidance. I love that this is working out so well.

As my body responds to my new attitude and I am really finding my feet with this, I feel other areas of my life coming along for the ride. My well being responds in many ways to this powerful treatment. All sorts of forgiving responses are coming to me. Money and love and opportunity and good times. Forgiving in the sense of what might have been "lost" is returning, an act of self forgiving really.

I forgive myself for vibrating in such ways that had unwanted results. Knowing that nothing is permanent or unfixable or unresolved is worth millions, is a diamond mine and I milk it for all this golden touch, this Midas effect, is worth. This is the Prodigal Son result. Returning from out in the cold I am welcomed with warmth love and riches. My well being is assured.

I have used a certain resolve of this nature before but oh my! the effect of uncapping the limitations on my expectations and beliefs is 'magic'.

Today I am feeling powerful. I awoke in the middle of the night and my dream was vivid and led me to a new conclusion: I am powerful. This is new and different for me in this context. This is the next step from my using thoughts of the power that creates worlds as my standby affirmation.

Whenever I've had thoughts since starting this 'Step 4ing my body' thread, that might lead to body criticism, I immediately, consciously, remember that I am aligning with letting the power that creates worlds, look after my body.

Now I feel that I am powerful. I am powerful because of the focus I give to the power that creates worlds.

I now feel empowered in some areas of wobble where the new step has been to ignore it and leave it to the powers-that-be. I feel that I now know that what I want is the dominant vibration here. And that is all I need.

In some aspects of my lifestyle (which I adore) I have felt vulnerable to others' intentions. I have been dealing with it well but now I can do it even better. There are more ways in which I am able to feel empowered in this situation.

Now I remember all the times when I have succeeded in these ways.

With the new environment over the next few weeks I am bringing all my powers to the game.

The game of life is ever spiralling to more and more. What I want always comes. I am empowered by these circumstances. These current circumstances are preparing me for the new and exciting events on their way and to holding my own when others' want different things.

This is even more important when thinking about my physical life. I am powerful and no one can override my desires when I align with my power.

Starting this Step 4ing My Body thread has given me a way of focusing on all the aspects of my physical world and realising the significance of it. To feel as good as I can about my body requires much more than specific body fixes. This is the dynamic that had been missing from my worldview. It was as though I felt I didn't need a supportive world to look, feel and be my best yet that meant when I took my focus off these then they wobbled.

I wrote in my I AM WINNING thread about my energy journey. Today I recognise that my energy is complete, nothing is missing or less than others. No wonder 'vitality' has been significant for me.

I have chosen it many times as my HFD. It is great as an overall focus for energy convergence.

I have brought all my energy together as ONE.

Today I feel fully aligned with my vitality.

Step 4 is inspiring me to do it differently. I've always been good at self pampering when I focus on it. I know how to do it. I always feel good by doing it. What Step 4ing it is doing for me is taking the focus out of it. I'm doing it anyway.

I'm finding the time and inclination, opportunity and everything I need I already have even when I don't know it!

The list of things I thought of as self pampering has expanded. Now I appreciate what I do for myself. I appreciate the me who is enjoying the process, I appreciate me for thinking of it, I appreciate my willingness to do it, fit it into my day. Before it used to seem like there wasn't enough time to look after myself properly with all the other priorities. Now they fit in seamlessly. Not to mention that others come to the party and do things for me or arrange things I want without realising it, give me stuff, all sorts of cooperative components.

There so so many simple to do, easy to arrange, ways to make life a joy in the living.

Step 4 shows me the next step. Yes I can do all that I use to do better than ever and it feels so good but…there is a point when my HFD is knocking saying 'you can do this better'.

This is so much better than I had anticipated. I didn't expect the largess, the abundance of ways to feel better in my body and in my physical experience. In fact it all comes down to this. I am here to enjoy the physical. Me. I don't know about anyone else but I have got to this point where the physicality of my life is inspiring, absorbing and delightful. There are more ways to feel comfort in my body then I had imagined.

There is more I can do for myself that enhances this experience than I ever paid attention to before. Step 4 is bringing it.

I'm not working at it other than writing this thread. This is a path of discovery similar to reconnect with a lost friend and to find all over again how much we enjoy each other.

Doing things for myself is like doing something for a loved one who you delight in helping.

At the same time my relationships of all sorts are better than ever. I am having a wonderfully fulfilling time with others. There is enough room in my life for this. I have the money, time, energy, NP and other co-creators, to do this well.

I take time alone and this is satisfying. This investment in myself is paying off. Has paid off. Returns over and above expected. This sky rockets. This is worth it. This is valuable. This is vitality.

When something I expect to go in one direction seems to stop I look for what this then opens up for me: so I expected to do X, X didn't happen, what is my now option since I can't go forward as I had anticipated?

This can be for something 'big' or a little detail.

Today I ate differently. I actually played with my food. I've watched enough toddlers to recognise what I found myself doing and the wow factor for me was that I understood why they do that.

I ate with my hands. I went through my food to find the bits that I most felt like eating first. Those were the cooler chips and they tasted great. Having eaten those I left the rest and moved on to my hamburger. A real Aussie burger. As I ate I took a bite of chip and mushed the flavours together in just the combination I like best.

It came to me how they really really enjoy their food. I enjoy my food but this is a process of discovery where they select what they want to eat first, then second etc. Eat separately those bits that it feels right to do and then eat together the flavours and textures that feel right. Spit out the bits you don't like. (No I didn't do that-I liked it all for a start.)

I may re-name this thread 'Fun with Step 4'.

What if my body gets the exercise it needs whatever the weather? What if all the financial, operational, time, arrangements are made for me? What if everything clears up overnight?

What if the increased friskiness and good behaviour of the dogs is a reflection of my vibrational wellbeing?

What if everything falls into place easily?

What if all these good results are symptoms of how well I am?

I've got some symptoms doctor? Yes what are they? I'm feeling really well. I feel happy most of the day. People are really nice to me and if not, I don't care. I let others' vortex be their own responsibility. I enjoy being with a variety of people.

Now when surrounded by others discussing medical issues I am going to think of my own symptoms. All is well.

I am feeling wonderful and enlightened. I am step 4ing my way into a place I've never consciously been before. I am delighted to recognise and know that I am feeling weller and better in a different way than I can remember. This is a new exciting feeling this feeling of internal comfort. This feeling of being without niggles. This lack of worry or motivation to fix things amiss in my body. This complete confidence that step4 is doing it all. My job is to align with the process. If I wonder 'o step 4 will take care of it', if I see something in someone else 'I'm using step 4', if I remember some experience or family history "that was before I knew about step 4".

This doesn't mean that I am not doing anything, far from it. However I find I am led to or inspired to do certain things, choose certain products, etc. I am having significant success with some natural remedies and other techniques. I find things are falling into place in a way that I haven't experienced in a long time.

It is school holidays here and I am having a wonderful feeling of comfort, space, weather and people-just perfect for my total joy. I was thinking how I would really like this level of good experience to continue after the holidays and then I thought -why not?

I have noticed that I really pre-paved all this step 4ing of my body In My World.

I am reminded that this is a process of NP partnering. I am reminded that all-that-is flows with me, into me, and surrounds me-I can't go wrong.

I choose vitality and loving life on my HFD today. My body cells ingest the best, all-that-is.

Today, and everyday, things are always working out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    I have a new kind of relationship in my world. My world is full of love. I discovered it yesterday. I found that the love I give myself when I'm eating food that is delicious and the love I am giving to myself when I exercise in ways that thrill me is the same vibration.

I cannot fail when I love.

Whenever I love myself I am vibrationally aligning with my body in new ways.

I have found a new way to align with my high vibrating self.

My body is my core indicator, my path of less resistance.

I exercise with love... I exercise with abundance...I exercise my way…I exercise with entitlement.

I love my new Self View.

MySelf View, as a person who cares about herself, has decided to love her life and to ensure she lives it fully, prioritises health and wellbeing.

Over the last couple of Abraham years I have rewritten my WorldView. It has been a great blessing. I now live in my world where everything is always working out. In my world age is not a limit to a physical life. I am physical and loving it.

In my world exercise is all about the feeling. I feel capable. I feel powerful. I feel constructive. I feel able. I feel aligned. I feel joy. I feel inspiration. I breath easily. I flow with the rhythm. I feel physical. I feel alive. I feel wellbeing. I am surrounded by others who care, who look after themselves. I love people who care about their physical self. I love myself. I take it in. I take it all in.

I love the feeling of wellbeing, of caring.

I love and care, I envision a long active healthy participative old age.
    Exercise and the surrounding environment contributes to my wellness daily. I align my Self with exercise. Everything is always working out.