Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Step 4ing My Body

I feel energy surges through my body and I know this is NP superceding my old formatting. I like the idea of vibrational technology resonating in concord with my vortex.

As I feel and experience a new belief in the rightness of these evolutionary changes, I expect more from my body. I do, however, have to let my IB handle this. I embrace the second chances in whichever way they present themselves.

There is an easy acceptance now and lowering of resistance because of the extremes. The record breaking temperatures here remove various alternatives as viable under these conditions. So helpful to be unconditional. I am riding this heat wave and revelling in what it reveals.

Firstly my body is better in many ways. Some old conditions have retreated, some issues cleared up, my blood sings.

Secondly my next steps are more obvious as other actions that I would have chosen instead are unattractive now.

Thirdly I see this wave of physical improvement all around. It is a permission slip.

I feel excited by my receiving of the new beauty. Iím aware that at any time a societyís definition of beauty is defined by its own ideas. I grew up in an era which admired certain facial and body characteristics and have seen it transformed into other ideals, differing from this. Now I recognise that there is a more inclusive respectful idea of physical perfection transforming the beauty landscape. Iím excited by this. Itís always been obvious by fashion trends through the centuries that the times reflect in the clothes we wear and the beauty we admire.

What an opportunity to be yourself without apology!

There is much new to discover and uncover. My body is a new land, revealing even more riches and unique aspects. Even the contrast is a joy. I encountered a familiar Ďissueí a few times over the last few days. In the past I have lost my voice quickly when I have to shout over background noise of music and dining clatter from large groups, etc. Conversation becomes impossible, at least for me.

It is interesting because I have become involved with wonderful bright talented women who speak so softly itís hard to hear them under normal circumstances. Iím not usually particularly quiet but when there is othersí noises to overcome...

For s start I donít need to shout to be heard. I donít have to be sharp or annoying to be heard. And I donít have to be afraid of my voice.

We all know children who speak so quietly that you canít hear them. At first it could be a case of not knowing what is wanted or expected as an answer, i.e. uncertainty and then there is the 'Iím not sure if this is the right answer', and then the 'I know this is not what you want to hear', then the 'Iím better off if you donít hear this bit but Iím still going to say it'.

I can see that shouting to be heard is not desirable. Source always makes it easy. My voice soars appropriately and quietens in a timely fashion. Not everything has to be said. Vibration rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    There is much new to discover and uncover. My body is a new land, revealing even more riches and unique aspects. Even the contrast is a joy. I encountered a familiar ‘issue’ a few times over the last few days. In the past I have lost my voice quickly when I have to shout over background noise of music and dining clatter from large groups, etc. Conversation becomes impossible, at least for me.

It is interesting because I have become involved with wonderful bright talented women who speak so softly it’s hard to hear them under normal circumstances. I’m not usually particularly quiet but when there is others’ noises to overcome...

For s start I don’t need to shout to be heard. I don’t have to be sharp or annoying to be heard. And I don’t have to be afraid of my voice.

We all know children who speak so quietly that you can’t hear them. At first it could be a case of not knowing what is wanted or expected as an answer, i.e. uncertainty and then there is the 'I’m not sure if this is the right answer', and then the 'I know this is not what you want to hear', then the 'I’m better off if you don’t hear this bit but I’m still going to say it'.

I can see that shouting to be heard is not desirable. Source always makes it easy. My voice soars appropriately and quietens in a timely fashion. Not everything has to be said. Vibration rules!
    How simple it is! Today I was getting myself a cup of tea and someone had left an information sheet on the voice in the kitchen. I had a few assumptions about my ‘problem’. I already knew it wasn’t medical. However the simple instruction to relax my throat when encountering the situation i.e. the feeling of shouting when in a noisy environment, came as a revelation. And then an ‘of course’.

I often instinctually do the neck exercises recommended. Now I have this alternate thought/action for when I recognise the stress on my vocal chords.

This is my preferred theory now. All the other explanations are unnecessary. This is a new direction and an easy solution. I am uplifted by the thought of this. I’m ready.

I feel the Mastermind at work. I remember my surprise on seeing an early video of Esther where she rotated her head several times before starting to translate Abraham. Perhaps it was a means of relaxing her throat and vocal chords. Iím still getting ready to be ready to deliberately relax my throat when I find myself hoarse in a noisy environment. However I am readier than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    I feel the Mastermind at work. I remember my surprise on seeing an early video of Esther where she rotated her head several times before starting to translate Abraham. Perhaps it was a means of relaxing her throat and vocal chords. Iím still getting ready to be ready to deliberately relax my throat when I find myself hoarse in a noisy environment. However I am readier than before.
    So glad that just being different is enough! Iíve noticed this new thing with my voice where it goes deep and gravelly at times. I immediately appreciate that it is different. I have read this is a characteristic of some of the younger generations of women. Doesnít matter-itís different and thatís good. This new in my vocal chords is satisfying.

I have had an indicator of what is happening. I’m ready to be ready. The subtle clues are there. The momentum is gathering. I feel a release from old restrictions leaving my belief in my physical wellbeing better and brighter. I’m aware of the next steps. I have fleeting visions of my new lifestyle, and these glimpses into my future are lasting longer, and I feel a satisfaction in the receiving of them.

Em-powered. I feel a powerful and satisfying momentum. The pieces falling into place are making a satisfying clang, like money into a brass bowl.

The t’s are being crossed and the i’s dotted. There is a natural readiness in my world. My world view is changing: This is a world of opportunity and fortune. My self view is changing: I am a powerful catalyst for change and dynamic financial and promotional growth and well-being.

I have followed 2 paths that seemed separate but are revealed as leading to this convergence of energies. I have permission to be my best version of myself. The one I like. The one I aspire to be. The ever changing eternal me.

My physical/non-physical nature is an important part of this. The pressure is off. The power is on!

Iím feeling bemused and sort of excited because Iíve asked to have a few old wiveís tales that Iíve bought into, replaced with better feeling thoughts. I knew of their existence in my mental library but I didnít feel ready to deal with it. And by deal with it I mean hand it over to my receptive mode.

In a recent workshop a hotseater asked Abe to help her identify conflicting beliefs. They of course said that she didnít need to dig for the beliefs but let the receptive mode change them. Being aware of counter productive beliefs is a key step. Not necessarily the belief in itself but that your energy is going in the opposite direction of what you want. Yet often I find that the receptive mode does reveal beliefs that arenít working for me.

Reframing these beliefs as Ďold wiveís talesí in itself helps. Itís focused me on amusement and a willingness to believe differently. I know this is a part of getting ready to be ready. Iím getting ready to let go of old beliefs that do not help me to thrive.

Firstly Iíve accepted the situation. It is. Such a basic in the Abraham repertoire. From this point I am responding to my internal dialogue with lightness as I anticipate a new outlook. Itís changing. This is new. Iím different about this.

I love being ready to be ready to be ready...

My physical outlook is already different. My attitude is one of getting ready. When something Ďhappensí I get ready. Itís easy to be ready. Iím readier and readier. Iím ready to be ready.

This has affected my priorities. I received clarity around some of my decisions that were un-readying me. Instead of getting ready for my success I was getting ready to continue the what-is. I simply ask NP to facilitate my new what-is. Get me ready for it.

Whatever it is, Iím ready.

I realise Iíve arrived at a turning point. I have an old momentum that is pulling me but a new momentum that is overriding it. And the reason is alignment. Is the vibrational mix of desires I am satisfying with this choice from my old or new momentum?

When I have a positive habit it can be difficult to move to a new direction when the old choice is so attractive. This time Iím getting ready to be ready. I have made this change in the past so Iím not starting over from scratch but from an improved receptive mode.

It is very satisfying for me to know I have reached this point. There is a change in my thinking. I have a new readiness. I am ready to become one with this. The several threads are integrated and it becomes a new pathway with layers of reinforcement.

I have a new path to take with the old, one that will take it in an even better direction. Itís a new way. I am eased by the idea and satisfied that I have a prior positive momentum working for me. I know that this difference supports my other new direction.

This other direction is a new attitudinal path opening that will make my now preferred choice a different and better experience.

Neither of these pathways are new to me. The difference is in my view. I now empower a self view that supports me in my vortex. I am the person who makes this decision and have the lifestyle to make it easy, fun and satisfying.

And as I wrote I realise that there is significance in other areas of my life for this. I separate the social from the functional. Not separating out the fun but when an activity is important for practical reasons the fun lends itself to its success. When the activity is for social fun then that is the priority.

I have different goals and their satisfaction may or may not be social. The Ďfuní may be of a different nature then that typical of social interaction or friendship. Interest, wonder, creativity, exploration, adventureÖall fun but not necessarily about being with others.