Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Step 4ing My Body

I had a vortex desire from some time ago around exercise. Now that I remember this, the unfolding makes sense and is ready for me to be ready.

This is a new dimension, an addition to my exercise routine. It is now a contemplative exercise. This is incorporating the non-physical into it. It is tapping into the zone intentionally and for physical, mental and emotional advantage, to receive. Deliberately accessing the buzz, the altered state but not from excess adrenalin but from vibrational receptivity.

I am renewing my world view of the physical. Step 4 is doing step 3 really really well so step 4ing my body is actually exactly what I want.

The new in my physical world is my acceptance of the significance of feeling NP in my body. The recent exercise Abraham has recommended of knowing your meditation is working because you can feel it in your body has brought home to me how truly the physical is vibration.

From my very first meditation classes until now I have always felt it in my body. It puzzled and at first upset me as if something had gone wrong. Now I take it for the guidance it is. In particular I enjoy this new clarity that our communication is vibrational and that vibration affects my body.

From this I have a new assurance that any vibrational exercise i.e. done with purpose, affects my body in the direction of my vortex.

This means that my body is benefiting all day long from my thoughts, realisations and receiving. It is manifesting. I receive thoughts that support my new thinning. I receive thoughts that support my new biology. I receive thoughts that support my new body.

When I meditate, choose a better feeling thought, ask deliberately, invoke the MasterMind, appreciate, get out ahead, segment intend, say wouldn’t it be nice if? my body receives a positive vibrational influence. Every time I utilise my Greater Mind I strengthen, beautify, brighten my perception and reality. Every time I get out ahead or give myself the benefit of the doubt, I boost my energy.

This is Step 4 in my body. These are Body Boosters.

So when a sore is still scabbing over I say how great it is that it’s still healing, getting ready to be ready for complete renewal. It isn’t finished, it’s on its way.

When I feel something in my body I know it’s a message. If I’m suddenly hungry and go to the kitchen, I may find I’ve left the tap running. It is a way for NP to communicate.

There’s a change in a physical condition but not in the way I wanted, I say, that change is good and it is a demonstration of new and it is better in these ways. I choose to focus on the positive or be open to the positive in it.

I’ve come to appreciate my lifestyle where taking a nap is a relevant, positive, advanced tactic for success. I listen to my body and it guides me true every time. I ride my energy waves. I appreciate the highs and lows. Doing something all the time is a bit like always being ‘on'. Performers, athletes or those who interact for a career understand the need for downtime to restock those fires. This sort of downtime is the fuel for success.

I have a new perspective on my current physicality. I’ve entered a new world that is exotic and foreign to me, beautiful in its everyday glory. To come in unnoticed and unremarkably was the goal. From that position I have absorbed its essence and reassembled it. Its simple complexity is not immediately apparent. This was the best way perhaps the only way to do this. Because my background and life experiences even my Abraham practices put me outside of what’s normal for this community. Yet…I enjoy, uphold, desire for the world similarly & for myself what many seek. And because of these ‘qualifications’ I can help it to soar in ways most have no understanding of except at the heart centre.

It is time to reassemble myself. I understand the ease this physical reality brought to my endeavour. It circumvented an outsider status. I presented as familiar, comfortable, regular. And I am that as well as a high flying version of these same things.

I have established my bona fides, I am now ready to come into my full self.

I listen to my IB: My cells are doing a great job! I find this soothing and uplifting.

I am in a new energy cycle that feels different. It is new in elegant ways. I can tell the difference but others can't...yet.

It occurred to me that there is a similarity between a man retiring from a successful career high and a woman 'retiring' from face-based visibility.

The advantages of invisibility are many. You get to do a lot more without attracting unwanted attention. Often though the retirement is more about a need to recharge. Emerging from those shadows with a positive viable momentum puts you ahead of those within the system.

I have a new understanding of face value.