Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Step 4ing My Body

This is working, this step 4ing my body. I am recognising at least 2 new experiences just over yesterday and today.

A wonderful revelation-food tastes even better since doing this!! Hard to believe as I always appreciate good food. I find myself being forced to appreciate the food I am eating without thinking about it. I find that the taste is different and better. The explosion of yumminess transcends anything from before. It forces me to acknowledge how good it tastes. And I am feeling good about eating, itself. I know that when it tastes this good it can't be wrong. I am hungry after all. I make sounds of deliciousness. I am feeling delicious vibrations
    and appreciating being able to experience these new taste sensations.

I am ready for a new level. These are the subtle changes that accompany allowing a higher vibration.

Also the remedy that I have been taking and is working, is ready to go higher.

I discovered these results yesterday and glossed over them a little. Then today both happened again and I am ready to acknowledge them.

Step 4ing my body is working. I already had some amazing progress just since starting this thread. These are new and better, continuing my step 4 journey of discovery.

I am having the most wonderful time at my gym for- the last 2 weeks and counting. It is a different, very pleasant, fulfilling and practical environment and I am loving it more than ever before.

The sun shines in just the right amount. The temperature suits me. The equipment is available, the music is perfect and there is enough space for whatever feels right to me. I am spending more time there both exercising and also to acclimatise myself. The Abraham workshops I am listening to are uplifting, inspiring, just right and riveting.

This is the same gym that I have always liked. Now it is transformed. It is so much better.

I am prepared and pre-paced for it all. This time although what I am doing is similar to what I have done in the past it is better. The kinks are ironed out and it is first class all the way. This is step4ing my body.

I am so lucky to feel the way I do about my physical wellness. I am better in so many ways since starting this thread. Little ways of feeling better and ease with feeling the power that creates worlds coursing through my veins.

As I sat to write this I had been feeling cold in my room and as I wrote I felt myself heat up.

The rewards for this are exactly what I want.

Have you ever wanted one thing at the same time as not wanting it?

Some aspects of my physical has been taken out of my hands (not really but metaphorically) as I gave control to someone else but the JOY, the benefit, the rewards for this is practicing the vibrational way to the results I want. Less of the physical and more of the non physical.

Through the circumstances I created over the last few years I found myself letting another's vibration dominate mine in choosing the food I eat.

Now with this thread I allow myself to dominate my own vibration about the food I eat, how I feel about it, the results of this and other physical aspects.

I am accessing the huge genetic inheritance available to me and allowing my brain and my cells to choose those characteristics that will most support who I want my physical self to be.

Instead of feeling powerless to my ancestry I feel empowered by it.

Instead of believing I should focus on the typical family illnesses etc I am believing that my family is a positive support to my best health and wellbeing.

Instead of seeing my parents in their illness I allow myself to see them anew with vibrancy and romance and love, fulfilment, satisfaction, fun and laughter dominating their vibrations.

Vitality adds pleasure and success and sureness to my daily life. I live with style.

So uplifted by my new realisation. As I was writing a post on the 'This is working' thread I 'got' it. Something that I hadn't been doing for my body that is a big part of Step 4.

With the Step 4 process it is vital to align with the knowledge that unseen forces are operating in my favour. It is a part of the process to lower resistance or minimise it by meditation, relaxing, fun or a really effective way is to be in neutral. Neutral is that place where my feelings are less vivid, and my focus is relaxed. It could be called boredom but in my Abe knowledge I know better than to try and fill it up with more action to feel better. I focus on feeling better vibrationally and acknowledge that this is working.

I have countless experiences where this 'neutral' time is followed by an exciting manifestation.

A typical one for me is success at obtaining a job. Often prior to something big coming my way I will feel less engaged with the process and detached from activity. A few times prior to a job that has turned out to be brilliant I have been sick in a mild way and relaxed at home for a time away from the hustle and bustle of other people or action.

So I don't need to be convinced or reminded that this works, that NP is the major part of the process and that my action is less important than my alignment.

Except for my body.

While I have been joyfully following, successfully, the Step 4 process specifically for all things to do with my physical wellbeing especially my body, I had not processed the magnitude of the NP aspect in what I want.

When I am not doing anything physically i.e. taking action, my body is still 'active'.

When I am in neutral such as asleep, my body is taking vibrational action.

I have felt dependent upon my physical action whether through eating or exercise and had not embraced what is self evident. The tip of the iceberg analogy also applies to my body. The understanding that what I am actually doing is a minor part of the success of my action. That non physical in all its aspects is 'working' all the angles for my vortex to manifest.

This is exciting for me and feels new. Although I already knew this I didn't allow it in this area and I am excited because I know how to do this!!

Before I go to sleep I am going to acknowledge that during this time my body will be working at its most effective level for my vortex. When I am inactive for whatever reason I am going to acknowledge that infinite intelligence is doing what it does for the benefit of my body.

Because this is a tried and true method for me in other areas of my life I am totally in belief that this is working. This has always been working but my expectation is stronger because of this new validation.

This is big. This is better. This is working.

I have just finished my exercise on the treadmill and elliptical, done a few weights and was looking around the gym wondering if I should do more. In my new approach I check-in with my NP coaches to choose what to do. I heard in my head a voice saying: now finish it off properly. I took this to mean that I had finished and I should go do my stretches which I did.

As I got in my car I thought of how what I had just done-enjoyable, invigorating as it was- was the teensiest part of the overall process that looks after my body and as I empower the wanted by aligning with Source I can have whatever I desire.

Then of course inspiration hit me and I realised that that was the way to finish off my exercise: by acknowledging that all the important stuff was done when I wasn't looking!!

As great as my physical participation is, for me, it is the tip of the iceberg for my body's toning and strengthening. My body cells have access to and flow with a power greater than me. The key to my physical rejuvenation is getting out of the way of my cell's true ability, giving permission for whatever my cells' require.

Abraham has said that out bodies have access to everything they need to create chemicals that are beneficial to us. They let us know what they want. They can do more and better than we can do ourselves. This doesn't meant that we should take no action. We get satisfaction and belief and confidence and inspiration to take, use or believe certain things.

That is part of the fun and game of life. All these things are co-creative opportunities to play with our physical selves and participate in this sci-fi world.

I like it that vibrational energy as subtle as a whisker yet powerful beyond measure is maintaining my well-being. That worlds within delicately balance my needs and desires.

I like the energy, vitality, easy restful sleep and internal serenity my new approach brings me.

Step 4 is awesome.

I appreciate the vitality I am feeling. I feel renewed. I feel better in so many ways. It's as though every cell is humming a joyful tune. The little domestic chores are falling into line, completing themselves in easy peaceful ways.

For most of my life my physical inheritance has been good for me. I have been able to rely on my body with total conviction and with a steadfastness. This stability has helped me so much. I didn't ask a lot from my body but I relied on it to be easy and comfortable and well no matter what.

I am re-engaging this conviction.

Only I'm doing it better. It was as though I had a minimum standard that I expected and it was maintained and I had many advantages from that which at the time I didn't recognise. Now I do recognise and appreciate the multitude of wonderful benefits of my body. I expect again to have automatic wellbeing. My body to stay healthy and unaffected by disease or injury. That vitality and wellbeing are the minimum I can expect, are automatic.

So many wonderful things about my physical self I took for granted even when they were amazing. Then I didn't have them anymore and the new advantage is that I can deliberately create them again, only better.

A lot about what I am doing with practicing the Abraham teachings is to benefit others. This physical aspect is the most self-centred of them all. This is totally to benefit me.

It's funny to think about, but our physical cells and genes etc are the biggest inheritance we get. It is magnificent and phenomenal particularly as you contemplate the many many many generations of evolution that have resulted in what we are today.

Also we know that we have a choice at cell level to choose from that inheritance that which we will be.

Having intelligent cells is the best news. Knowing that we have intelligent cells is the best understanding. At a level that we can't understand these intelligent cells can alter our physical self to replicate what we want, to create our vision.

Instead of being powerless over our physique for instance we are powerful beyond measure.

I love the stories of boys who are short and then have growth spurts where they grow 12 inches in one year, or ugly duckling girls who suddenly 'blossom'. That is great allowing. Or the blind woman who paints beautifully.

Our reality is the best reality. Who wouldn't want to know that we can affect every little and big aspect of our lives? That there is a fun way to do this. That dreams do come true.

Even if some don't want to know this I do.

Today I was saying to myself: 'whatever he's got is only in a mild form' as O had the sniffles and it came to me that I could say this bigger. I suddenly felt as though the roof had lifted off my house and all of the universal forces were focused on my wellbeing. All within the house and some in particular are benefiting from this divine intervention. Perhaps assistance is a better word as we have to allow Step 4 vibrations for it to happen.

This is the start of something big. I feel divine influence paving the way, mending the rug, weaving the path.

I feel divine influence!

I am reminded of some of the best times I have ever had.

I am divinely influenced.

I am reminded of what I know naturally.

I am divine.

As a child I had food allergies-I outgrew them. As a child any inexplicable pain was considered growing pains and nothing to worry about. As a teenager I had skin anomalies-they went away.

Those childhood platitudes that we outgrow things is a great reason for little (and some bigger) things going away of their own accord.

With Step 4ing My Body I am resurrecting some of those easy phrases that reinforce the natural healing ability of my body.

I love the idea of vampire and other mythical creatures that heal themselves quicker and more thoroughly than has normally been our experience. That transform themselves into the best idea of their physical bodies.

When we are constantly told to expect things to go away (outgrowing allergies, pimples, puppy fat) they do in most cases. The opposite is also true as we are told to expect decline.

A cold or other illness that recurs can be considered chronic or nothing to worry about as it went away before it will go away again and it's likely to be less intense because of the 'immunising' effect of the prior experience.

THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO ALLOW NONPHYSICAL TO ASSIST IN HEALING.

Noticing what we think when approached by others with a condition or illness, when having an undesired experience Is much easier when using Step 4. The process makes it happen in the right way, in thought order.

Having opened my mind to the idea of Source focusing wellness onto this house, seeing the roof lifted and good vibrations shining directly into this total space, I envisioned instant health all round. What has happened is the realisation of general issues pervasive throughout the house which I can now influence.

I can do this. I am doing this. It is a systematic refreshing of healthy attitudes and it is mainly vibrational.

This is working. This is changing. There are new dynamics and thoughts, memes if you will, that are catching.

I am doing this. We are all doing this. This is the best. This is working.

I am living a step 4 life and thriving. I am manifesting this. I am in the variance. I am one of the exceptional. I enjoy being one of the many. Now I am readying myself to thrive.

Most of the time when I relax and allow, things just come to me. This is how I thrive. This makes me exceptional, not because it isn't the same for others who practice this, but because others choose not to do it this way.

This is part of the process allowing yourself to be exceptional. So much of my early time with the Abraham material I was trying to persuade others to embrace it the way I had. Now I accept that this works for me and that is how I can help.

I am thriving. Maybe I should rename this thread 'I am thriving'. It is more general than Step 4ing my body. It encompasses all my life. The key to Step 4 and why it is the better term, is the techniques associated. Using Step 4 I recognise the bit of my life that is thriving and appreciate it. I notice that it is bigger and better and it is different, on a new level.

While I am doing that in the I am winning thread, it is easier to remember that the technique is to acknowledge only the new aspects of this when Step 4 is in the title.

I have noticed those around me are thriving. This is new. This is better. It is.

To be in the variance, to be different in my choices is who I am. It wouldn't seem so to look at me and for a part of my life this was my aim. Now I am ready to be seen to be one of the thrivers. One who wins again and again. An exception.

So happy thriving in my Step 4 living. So much new is all around. The little changes are mounting.

I am now seeing that no matter what I am doing my energy is flowing fully. So when I am 'exercising' and my energy is flowing beautifully, powerfully and I feel energised-I can feel my energy-and when I am reading a book or meditating my energy is also flowing with just as much power.

In this abundant world, energy is a prime desire whether it is oil, clean power or personal.

There is a shortage consciousness.

My energy is just right. It is all I need. I sleep well and restfully. I am energised and powerful whether I am relaxed or focusing energy into action.

How that energy is expressed is up to me and my alignment.

There is no energy shortage in my body, in my world, in my life.

I don't need to hold on to energy in any form. I have enough. I have access to Source, the universal energy. My energy is balanced.

My energy is utilised for my benefit and expressed in ways that delight and uplift me.

This is what I am aligning with, abundant universal energy, available to all.

This is my new Step 4.