Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Step 4ing My Body

I am giving it to the universe. Universal forces create this body and I am now activating the reset button. I am looking for the new, the better and the different.

I recover quicker and in better shape.
    The gym has been a new better environment that feels warm and lovely to be in and exercise.
    Whatever I have is only in a mild form.

I feel better.
    I feel lovelier.
    I feel vibrationally strong, attractive and vibrant.

I am reset. I am renewed. I am delivered. I am reborn. This is delicious new discovery. There is nothing to recover.

I am new in this moment. My cells are new. They are renewed. They are eternally young. They can never grow old.

Welcome to the new age. The new age. Where we cannot be older than our newly born cells.

I feel my vibration of health and wellbeing. I feel a new level of vitality. I feel the abundant energy that flows freely and easily in perfect balance to me. My body is a perfect piece of living art that evolves and changes. It shimmers and glows with vibratory joy. Ill health is a delusion.

I feel that reactivation is the key. I am reactivating my Energy pulse. In the universal scheme there is room for exceptional physical results. I am in the variance who is outstanding, who excels beyond others' expectations. In the new generations with the new energy flow lifestyles will be wonderful beyond the current. I live this now. I live the new energy. I flow with universal energy pouring through me into me, beyond me, surrounding my physical existence.

This is the new age. Our world has been talking about it for a long time, here it is: welcome to the new age.

It is so easy. Solutions are easier, clearer. I have abundant clarity and teams of people looking after my wellbeing. It is amazing to me that what I was born into yet didn't feel worthy of is now my right and well deserved because it is all about alignment and I have a winning alignment.

I have the best of Win. That means I know I am superbly loved. I know that my wellbeing both physical and emotional is paramount. I know the Universe is laying down a path of loveliness and fun just so I can enjoy each step along the way.

I like this sort of new and different. It is comfortable yet exciting. I am happy so happy where I am, yet looking forward to the new, different and even better.

This is about Step 4ing my body. Another solution was just handed to me and it was perfect. The person doing the handing over wasn't looking for this although I had asked if he had what I thought I wanted and he just came across a different solution that he didn't know he had and matched my need exactly.

So many things are falling into place. The life I had always wanted to lead is this. A lot of that is because I also know that the still to come manifestations are magical and in the now I am feeling that already.

NOW is the only time there is. In my now I feel increased confidence, clarity and ease.

I realised that this vitality and renewing of my energy only matters in the now. What I believe now. Now when I'm a work in progress.

Just as with my other bank account. When looking at my ordinary bank account and I notice that the millions of dollars aren't there…yet, I say to myself 'oh that's right it's in my other bank account' and I know it is true and right and how it should be.

My current account is overflowing with all that I want.

Same for my body and physical environment. This is so much better fun than it's ever been before. I've never enjoyed my work so much. I've never enjoyed my personal life like this.

I realise that many of the reasons that made me want to look and be a certain way have been resolved vibrationally. When I focus on that, I trust that it is mine.

For instance having the confidence to walk into a group of people feeling like a million dollars. That used to be based on my look (style, clothes, makeup, hair) and how it made me feel.

Now I know I can cut out the middle man so to speak and feel like a million dollars through alignment.

What in the past I tried to achieve through appearance gave too much credit to physical reality. What I thought I'd achieve by looking a certain way in fact was the result of vibration. If that vibration was missing it didn't matter how great I looked.

Now I'm working in the reverse. I am fine tuning my vibrational reality. It is going gangbusters.

I have realised for instance that my inheritance from each of my parents is of equal and glorious significance. It was always obvious to me what I received vibrationally from my mother. A belief in the world as a good, safe place, a belief that I was loved totally, a desire to love and be of service. From my father I learned a secrecy, an aptitude for quiet achievement, an ability to go it alone and most importantly a desire for the mystical, the greater truth.

This is what I now have in totally satisfying ways. The key to my deepest desires.

I didn't realise how great is my inheritance until I put the two together. The belief in happy from my mother and the desire for knowing from my father. I now know how to be happy. My inheritance is perfect.

My inheritance includes youth, vigour and wellbeing. I have youthful genes. I have regenerated cells. I am newly hearted. All is well each and every day. All is new each day. This is step 4.

I am strengthening into my belief that I feel like a million dollars. I am preparing to believe that I look like a million dollars. I am a millionaire. No matter how I think I might look if it is relevant I am going to say "I feel like a million dollars."

I am powerful and I have shown myself this many times over. I am powerful enough to create a million dollar look. I can easily feel like a millionaire.

A million dollar look is basically a look that money cannot buy. It is that inner glow and special something that shines. It is the confidence that you are sensational. It is focus on your own agenda. It is knowing that whatever you're wearing is either in fashion or will be because you wear it.

It is knowing that in your world you are special, that others are your audience, that you are the centre of the universe.

It is not being one of a crowd. It is being prepared to define your own beauty. It is standing out for the right reasons. This is a stand out.

So much wonder and belief and good times. Today I am feeling it. I am going all out. I am looking good, feeling good and believing. Today is a time to create just what is wanted. Today is a cocreating paradise where all will be as we wish.

She is stunning, I know this. I believe this. This is as it is supposed to be.

We have the ability to create paradise. Together it can be.

This is the ultimate co creation. This is rejuvenation. This is inspired creation. This is us working together. This is the ultimate good.

Let the universe have its way with us. Let it be better than ever.

I call on the power that creates worlds to flow into and around me, to embrace and support my wellbeing my energy and my revitalised self.

This is working. I can see positive momentum. I can feel good thoughts. I look at a changed environment.

I remember this. I remember this process yet this is working like never before. I hear the songbirds. I hear the transition notes. The sounds of enlightenment. So clear, so very clear.

This is my new world. I am supported in being my best. It is all the best. It is.

I am the energy, the power, the creator of the worlds. I am vibrant, vital, healthy, fun, gorgeous, renewed. Every day is my birthday. Today is a new day. Today I feel a new alive feeling.

I feel my power and how well I direct it. LOA does not betray my stability.

There is a constant stream of new coming to me. These tools, ideas, pleasures are better, more effective, closer to ideal, than ever before.

Just as Abraham states categorically that there is no difference between what we would call little or big manifestations there is no difference between us and Source.

The energy that creates worlds flows through my veins, my cells.

I am happy that any not wanted that manifests is easy to see as part of things going really well for me. I trust NP to show me and refine my thoughts and help me find renewal in a better and better way. This is what my dreams show me.

These little things are pointing me to new ways to think, to focus.

Some thoughts that I have noticed have manifested and it is good, I feel like celebrating that I am recognising this. The recognition means I now have clarity. Clarity takes me to what I do want.

Instead of noticing the unwanted I am focusing on the wanted. I am collecting things to appreciate.

After I wrote this a wonderful change manifested for my physical environment. Since I undertook this work, my world has changed for the better, bigger, brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post

Just as Abraham states categorically that there is no difference between what we would call little or big manifestations there is no difference between us and Source.
    After I wrote this yesterday I had another amazing day of clarity.

A relationship that had been wobbly became clear in a new way. It was changing into something better. This is different because I am different. It is better because I am better: my world is mostly stable. I realised yesterday what the changes meant and why it was better.

There is major progress in an important situation and while the influences are mine the co-creation is significant and I realised that it is my world doing this. My world is a better place. I am safe in my world.

The most important realisation from yesterday was a the idea of Source/me and the difference between big/little desires. I realised everything is relationship because how I feel is the only important thing and how I feel is about relationship.

I started seeing the Source superpower and the 'me' power as one. Blended. I started seeing the impact of believing bigger-that I am bigger than I've been allowing.

There are a few projects starting that take me further than I have previously been.

To do these well I am becoming more. I am inhabiting my world in a larger way. I am living larger. I am being larger. I am doing larger. My vibrational space is high.

My influence is pervasive in my world. My world is a wonderful soft place. My world is high.

I keep on typing high when I have intended to write other things. Perhaps it is hi?

HI YOU AR HIGH.

I have a way to go higher. I am bringing the various influences together as one.

This is how I am finding the way. My divergent strands are re-ravelling into a new way to be me. My life body is fine tuning itself. I am becoming more confident that the energy I am expressing through my body is significant. I am becoming aware that I am powerful enough to re-create my body significantly. My power is significant. My relationship with Source is signed. (It feels like I have signed a contract with Source.)

Flowing into my body, being my body, washing over me and with every breath and the food I eat is the power that creates worlds, the power that has always been yet is becoming more constantly. I am more than I have been. I have more than ever. I am more than ever. I love more.

As we live our lives we gradually reduce the amount of 'divine' energy we wield in this life until the significance of it is lost. This is what I have recovered. I have re-Sources. My heritage is divine and high.

As I see in my mind that energy flowing freely through my body I see myself change.

The difference is that I have moved from believing that the power that creates worlds is helping me to believing that I am the power that creates worlds.

Just recently I have been envisioning this house, with the lid/roof taken off, having streams, buckets loads of wellbeing like sunshine flowing into and around it. Now I see the foundations as solid and supporting health and well-being. I see healthy, vibrant, life-giving and enhancing, air, circulating cleanly and perfectly balanced for harmony and wellbeing.

I have focused on my inheritance of late as it encompasses every aspect of my foundation. It is the basis for my takeoff and landings. It is the atmosphere I breathe. My heritage is strong, youthful, fun and happy. My heritage is healthy. My heritage is a solid foundation of success and fulfilment.

I see that the path beneath my feet is always solid. I am stable. I am balanced and healthy. The winds are at my back supporting me. The weather is healthy. I have healthy air. I breathe in health. I am surrounded by bucket loads of wellbeing.

I have magic clothes that always adjust to be just what I need. I have the wisdom of all-that-is guiding my steps. I place my feet with precision.

My world responds with healthy lifestyle choices and good looking solutions.

I am designing a dream world that supports my vibrant, stunning health and wealth.

The air that I breathe is full of wellbeing. Each breathe tastes sweet and healthy.

Vitality wells up and overflows into my life with just the right balance and harmony.

I am awesome.

This new healthy stability supports me wherever I am. This is a newer fresher version of a healthy lifestyle. This is new. This is better. I am independently healthy!!

I am independently healthy. I am also independently wealthy. I am healthy in my own right. It is my right to be healthy.

History is irrelevant. I am creating a new healthy lifestyle. My lifestyle has always been healthy. This is a new level of health and fitness. This is easy for me. I am aligned with this.

I have new pipes! I have a little laugh to myself. I loved the new pipes analogy. It's fun to use it again. In fact it is ideal. I have been aware of the past so new pipes is a great way to remind me that the past is irrelevant.

There is a lot of roadworks in the area so it is easy for me to find evidence of new pipe laying!!

This feels really good as I know this whole step 4 process is lifted to new levels by allowing myself extraordinary alignment with the powers that be IOW all-that-is.

I am also crossing over between my various threads and this is perfect because it brings together all the aspects of my vibration that will work together for my super health.

In My World I have layered a solid foundation of health and wellbeing and with Independence I am reinforcing that my health is direct from Source and it is irrelevant what others are experiencing. In This Is Working I recognise my achievements. My healthy lifestyle is improving all the time. I am aligning differently now. I am feeling more confident and I believe more strongly that nothing is impossible, it can happen and will.

Because of my strong relationship with my mum in NP I have recently allowed myself to see her as much more powerful than I have previously. i.e. blended with Source. I went to a wedding the day after she died in a beautiful coastal setting and a whale played for 20 minutes in the bay below our feet, waving its tail and generally putting on a show for everyone. That is my mum. Stronger, more powerful, more magnificent than I gave her credit, in NP. Her name is Win. That's why I know I Am Winning.

In the 'I am Winning' thread I enjoy the increasing examples of unexpected (in the details) wins and the delightful way my life has more pleasure and more fulfilment. I am increasingly confident that I am winning everyday. And that I am winning big.

I see life in the nonphysical for the individual as a little like watching a TV series. One you love. It is engrossing and you love the characters so much that you care what happens and call out advice and want things for them. Except in NP you are pure positive energy and that is all you have to give.

This is new. This is better. This is new healthier living.