Page 1 of 62 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: What conditions do I "need to change"? -I find the EMOTION instead of the condition!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

What conditions do I "need to change"? -I find the EMOTION instead of the condition!

Here is an awesome new process that Esther uses, and that inspired me MIGHTILY to do the same.

And that’s the difference.
    The difference is: Finding the alignment, and then…
    rather than needing the condition to create the feeling.

So, when you say, “Why?” You had an agreement…
    You had an agreement that you would come together,
    know one another, love one another, and figure out what unconditional love really is.
    What love without condition is.

And so we know this may not feel like a very satisfying answer to you,
    to any of you now, but if you can hear what we said just a little bit ago:
    We said: The manifestations are for the most part-
    they should not be and they don’t need to be,
    but humans uses manifestations as conditions to support emotions,
    and that’s what goes wrong with you.

Because when you use conditions to support good-feeling emotions,
    now you are bound.

Now you are not free, because you cannot control the conditions
    that you feel you need to support the emotions.
    But, if you’re able to show yourself- and if there was ever a difficult time,
    this would be it- in other words, we always say to our friends,
    start with things that are easier.

But here you are, you walked right into this, you’re blind-sided by it,
    it’s something that happened, it’s something that you cannot help but observe,
    and of course it’s bringing emotions forth from you,
    but, it is our promise to you that your dearly departed-
    as you are already acknowledging you are receiving so much help from,
    will help you to discover that you can be in a state of alignment
    with All-That-You-Are, without needing to control the physical outcomes of anything.

And, once you get that…
    Now, here’s the part that’s a little tricky for you to hear,
    so we’re gonna say it, and we’re gonna say it, and we’re gonna say it-
    because we want you to get this.

When you’re able to find alignment unconditionally –
    and we’ll show you how to do it –
    then your alignment generates conditions that are pleasing.
    But feel the trap in that!

Because in the moment that your motive is to change the condition
    so that you can feel better,
    now you’re twirled up in it in a backwards way.

…Now, instead of using the word unconditional love for a minute,
    let’s use some other words that mean the same thing:
    unconditional clarity, unconditional fun, unconditional ease, unconditional alignment.
    Love, appreciation, alignment, ease, clarity… yes... unconditional alignment.

So, once you find this unconditional alignment,
    then things that are in your Vortex move into your reality
    where you can realize them. But, until you find it, then they can’t.

And so, can you feel the trap that so many of you put yourselves in?
    … So, Esther has been writing.
    She has filled two notebooks up in the last 2 days with this understanding.
    So, something will happen, or she will become aware of something:
    that is a condition that she does not like as it stands.

So, she’ll write, “Condition that I need to change.”
    She is really sticking it to herself a little bit.
    “A condition that I need to change, so that I will feel better.”
    Now, she knows the flaw in that reasoning.
    In other words, she is just leading herself to an epiphany,
    and it’s working every time:
    “The condition that I need to change, so that I can feel better.”

Well, and condition like this, you can’t change.
    That’s a condition you can’t change.
    That’s not something that is going to change. Jerry made his transition.
    That is a condition that is not going to change.
    That condition… “I want this person here, playing with me
    the way we used to play together.” -That’s a condition that won’t change.

So, when you say, “I need this condition to change before I can feel better…,”
    feel the trap in that?

But that’s the way Esther is writing it.
    “What is the condition that I require a change?”
    And then she’s writing,
    “I want that condition to change, so that I can feel ………………...”

And then she has been writing a series of emotions that she will feel.

And then she says, using all of her logic that she has picked up along this trail with us
    – the 8 years you have been listening are going to serve you really well
    – she says, “Well, I can find these emotions.
    I cannot change that condition, but I can find these emotions.”

JULY 26, 2014 LOS ANGELES, CA

It´s an outtake of this bigger, fascinating transcript:

FINDING ALIGNMENT AFTER A CHILD'S "DEATH"

GUEST: Three months ago, my 4 year old son and his mom decided to kick the bucket… and a car accident took the love of my life away… not his mom, I’m gay… and my daughter survived and she’s fine… anyway, so, I feel him inside me all the time, and I’m trying to cope with that version of him, as opposed to watching him grow to 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

And I’m just having a hard time with that, although I can be happy most of the time, but I just miss him a lot… a lot… And I didn’t even want him initially. He inspired me to have him, and it happened so easily, and he came into my life and it was the biggest thing, and then he just went away.

And I feel him, like I feel him right now, I felt him earlier. I know he’s the one who got me picked. I’ve been coming here for 8 years and I’ve only been picked once. And I know it was his trajectory and his life, but it’s hard not to have a sense of connection with him and say, “Why did you leave me?”

ABRAHAM: Well, if there was ever a conversation that would get fast to the heart of the subject of unconditional love… If there was ever a condition that is hard to take, it would be a condition like this… So, there is no way… Oh, we love this question so much… There is no way of answering a question with the depth and power and intensity that this question has in any other way.

Humans cannot make sense of death, especially death of children. You just can’t do it. It’s a condition that is so outside of anything you ever want that it twists your brain into a knot. It makes you willing to forfeit everything you’ve ever believed about goodness in the world – usually – when a condition that appalling occurs.

But when you have a basis of understand the Eternalness that you are… Now, we know, under these conditions, if you are thinking from your human perspective, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah… Nothing is more irritating than to have somebody who doesn’t care about a body – that would be us – talking about the Eternal nature of your consciousness – and yet, that is what this is all about. The Eternal nature of Who-We-All-Are.

So, if happiness – which is what everyone wants – depends upon being able to hold circumstances in the order that you have defined them, then there cannot really ever be happiness among the human population. You just can’t ever be happy. There are too many moving parts. There are too many things you can’t control.

So, then you say, “Well, we don’t need to control everything, Abraham, just the big things… just things like keeping our children safe… just things like being able to watch them grow up. Is that too much to ask? Aren’t there some conditions that we can be assured of? If you say we create our own reality, what’s the point of creating our own reality if it isn’t to contour conditions to a more pleasing state of being?”

And we say… The other day… Because Ether’s been thinking a lot about this unconditional love stuff… Esther was sitting, after a few weeks of focusing with us, thinking about it, caring about the way she feels, talking herself into feeling good no matter what was going on… and one day she’s sitting in Texas, overlooking the pool and gardens, and she found herself in a rapturous state of appreciation. It was heightened.

And she was looking at some sculptures that are truly amazing. They are cranes, and the man that created them is world-renowned. And they look like two cranes standing there dipping into the water. They are beautiful, beautiful pieces. And Esther was looking at them just in amazement at their contour and their realness.

And then she looked at the pool which is a zero edge pool, and it drops off in an infinity edge into a water garden, and it takes your breath away… it is so beautiful. The sound of it too. And then the bird in the tree, and then the trees. And as Esther is looking at this stuff, she is feeling better than she has felt ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever… heightened, joyful appreciation.

And then, she said, “A-ha Abraham! These are conditions. I’m focused on conditions, and these conditions are making me very happy. It’s a beautiful pool and beautiful birds and beautiful trees and beautiful other birds and beautiful, beautiful. These are conditions. What’s all this business about unconditional love? These conditions are thrilling me.” And we said, “Esther, you were at that vibrational pitch before you even noticed these conditions.” And that’s the difference. The difference is: Finding the alignment, and then… rather than needing the condition to create the feeling.

So, when you say, “Why?” You had an agreement… You had an agreement that you would come together, know one another, love one another, and figure out what unconditional love really is… what love without condition is.

And so… we know this may not feel like a very satisfying answer to you, to any of you now, but if you can hear what we said just a little bit ago… we said: The manifestations are for the most part… they should not be and they don’t need to be… but humans uses manifestations as conditions to support emotions, and that’s what goes wrong with you… because when you use conditions to support good-feeling emotions, now you are bound… now you are not free because you cannot control the conditions that you feel you need to support the emotions.

But, if you’re able to show yourself… and if there was ever a difficult time, this would be it… in other words, we always say to our friends, start with things that are easier… but here you are, you walked right into this, you’re blind-sided by it, it’s something that happened, it’s something that you cannot help but observe, and of course it’s bringing emotions forth from you… but, it is our promise to you that your dearly departed… as you are already acknowledging you are receiving so much help from… will help you to discover that you can be in a state of alignment with All-That-You-Are without needing to control the physical outcomes of anything.

And, once you get that… Now, here’s the part that’s a little tricky for you to hear, so we’re gonna say it, and we’re gonna say it, and we’re gonna say it… because we want you to get this. When you’re able to find alignment unconditionally – and we’ll show you how to do it – then your alignment generates conditions that are pleasing. But feel the trap in that… because in the moment that your motive is to change the condition so that you can feel better, now you’re twirled up in it in a backwards way.

…Now, instead of using the word unconditional love for a minute, let’s use some other words that mean the same thing… unconditional clarity, unconditional fun, unconditional ease, unconditional alignment… love, appreciation, alignment, ease, clarity… yes... unconditional alignment. So, once you find this unconditional alignment, then things that are in your Vortex move into your reality where you can realize them. But, until you find it, then they can’t.

And so, can you feel the trap that so many of you put yourselves in? … So, Esther has been writing. She has filled two notebooks up in the last 2 days with this understanding. So, something will happen, or she will become aware of something, that is a condition that she does not like as it stands. So, she’ll write, “Condition that I need to change.” She is really sticking it to herself a little bit. “A condition that I need to change, so that I will feel better.” Now, she knows the flaw in that reasoning. In other words, she is just leading herself to an epiphany, and it’s working every time. “The condition that I need to change, so that I can feel better.”

Well, and condition like this, you can’t change. That’s a condition you can’t change. That’s not something that is going to change. Jerry made his transition. That is a condition that is not going to change. That condition… “I want this person here, playing with me the way we used to play together.” That’s a condition that won’t change. So, when you say, “I need this condition to change before I can feel better…,” feel the trap in that?

But that’s the way Esther is writing it. “What is the condition that I require a change?” And then she’s writing, “I want that condition to change, so that I can feel ………………...” And then she has been writing a series of emotions that she will feel. And then she says, using all of her logic that she has picked up along this trail with us – the 8 years you have been listening are going to serve you really well – she says, “Well, I can find these emotions. I cannot change that condition, but I can find these emotions.”

So, then she just sits and writes the words… the emotional words until she feels the shift take place. And every single time, she feels the shift take place. And then, you know what happens? Then Jerry is right there. Right there. Thinking in her head. Moving to the music. Enjoying something that she is eating. Basking in the beauty of the pool. Undeniable, you see? You have to show it to yourself. You’re already having those experiences.

GUEST: I have been. He is with me now. I feel him more than normal people do. He buzzes inside of me for 30 minutes on.

ABRAHAM: What Esther is willing to say now that she wasn’t willing to say for a couple of years is, “I like this new relationship.” And, for a while, it felt like she was more aware of where Jerry wasn’t, and then she couldn’t find him. But, once she started feeling him, like your feeling, and started focusing on where he is, then that lack of him evaporated.

…We know, we’re not getting very far with you, we can feel… because you don’t want these kinds of conditions to happen in your experience… we get it… we don’t blame you… we don’t want these conditions to happen in your experience either, but what we do want is for you to find alignment and – when you do – the conditions will become irrelevant.

Right now, you don’t believe that. Right now, it feels to you that there are some conditions that are just intolerable. “There are some conditions that I am never gonna be down with, Abraham. I’m never gonna agree that I can live with that.” And the Universe isn’t testing you, but you were born to be free. You were born to feel good regardless of the conditions.

And look at how wadded up you are as a human race. You need those people to be different, and those people to be different, and those people to be different. And they’re not being different, so we’ll build a big fence. And they’re not being different, so now we’ll guard the fence. And they’re not being different and we don’t want them to come over here, so we’ll have a bigger fence. And we don’t like what they’re doing over there, so we’ll just drop some bombs on them, and we’ll just threaten them, and we’ll just wrestle them to the ground, and we’ll just kill them because these are conditions that we need to change so that we can live happily-ever-after.

And what happily-ever-after are you living in pushing against all of that other stuff? You’ve got no other choice if you want to live happily-ever-after… other than to come in alignment with Who-You-Are, and when you come into alignment with Who-You-Are, the conditions become irrelevant to your alignment and then, in your alignment, the conditions blossom to your pleasing. That’s how it works.

GUEST: Does my son leaving have anything to do with me?

ABRAHAM: Esther has a friend who says, “When Jerry didn’t leave…. you know, when Jerry didn’t leave… when Jerry didn’t leave…” Esther just loves that because he didn’t leave. He didn’t leave. He didn’t leave. He became more present. He became more an integral part of her life. You should see the way he edits from inside of her. […laughter…] They can edit on the computer screen now. She doesn’t have to print stuff out for him. In other words, he is such a cheap date. […laughter…] She doesn’t have to buy that airline ticket for him anymore. […laughter…] He’s always there. Always there. Always available. Always up for fun. Always there.

GUEST: But, you know, his sister is having a hard time with it. His other mom is having a hard time with it.

ABRAHAM: Yeah… Yeah… We know.

GUEST: But um, did we attract this? Did his little sister attract this? Did his mom attract it? Did I…?

ABRAHAM: Yeah… because from your Non-Physical perspective, when that trajectory was set into motion, you all knew your invincibility. You didn’t feel conditionally vulnerable to anything.

GUEST: Okay. I get that.

ABRAHAM: You understand… you understand how flexible and fluid you are. In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. “Yeah, I’ll go and we’ll have fun, then I’ll take off, and you’ll miss me, but you’ll figure something really important out, okay let’s go…” Splat […laughter…]

…That’s our favorite conversation that we’ve ever had ever because it speaks to the whole of everything that we are taking about. It is our promise to you that you can find joy beyond anything that you have ever experienced before. You’ve just gotta get through this normal conditional response to things.

Every now and then, Esther will still open a drawer and see something and she’ll just take a minute… she just takes a minute as she sees something that reminds her of something that isn’t anymore… and then, she laughs about it and gets on with something even better.

-I will work in this way!

“What is the condition that I require a change?”

And then she’s writing,
    “I want that condition to change, so that I can feel …...”
    And then she has been writing a series of emotions that she will feel.

And then she says, using all of her logic that she has picked up along this trail with us
    (the 8 years you have been listening are going to serve you really well)

– she says, “Well, I can find these emotions.
    I cannot change that condition, but I can find these emotions.”

A blank for easy use, to just copy and fill in!

What is the condition that I require a change?
    I thought I need.

Well, I can find these emotions.
    I cannot change that condition in this red hot minute,
    but I can find these emotions:
    I.

I thought I need willing, friendly, loving, harmonic people attending the wedding.

I find harmony, unconditionally.
    I love, unconditionally.
    I widen my heart.
    I see who they really are.

A, I see you. Soft, relaxing, relaxed, beloved anyway.
    Embraced, just because of who you are.
    Just being honored for having raised this amazing man.
    Just beloved, and appreciated.
    Beloved and appreciated for what you gave. It was much.
    I see you loved.
    I see you relaxed I see you in ease.

A.A, I see you relaxed also.
    I see you smiling.
    I see you giving in.
    I see you making peace
    I see you letting go.
    I see you letting go.
    I see you free.
    I see you contemplating.
    I see you feel relief.
    I see you, who you really are.
    I see you, being touched. I see you, easing up.

N, I see you smiling.
    I see you having fun.
    I see you relaxed.
    I see you soothed.
    I see you soft and gentle.
    I see you, being touched.
    I see you, soothed.
    I see you, finding happiness.

J, I see you having fun.
    I see you joking. I see you eager and interested.
    I see you being eager.
    I see you fascinated.
    I see you so joyful!

K, I see you feeling good.
    I see you, proud.
    I see you, making peace.
    I see you.
    I see you, finding peace.
    I see you, feeling relief.
    I see you.
    I see you, feeling secure.
    It´s all good.

S, I see you giving in.
    I see you, making peace.
    I see you, smiling.
    I see you, being eager.
    I see you, opening up and understanding.
    I see you, embracing.
    I see you, making peace and forgiving.
    I SEE YOU.

M, I see you so joyful!
    I see you in deep touched, joyful love.
    I see you, gentle.
    I see you touched by love.
    I see you magically changing.
    I see you. I so love you!
    I see and love you. I SO LOVE YOU. Totally unconditionally.

Men, I see you all.
    I see that you add the stability.
    I see you, being proud and stable, and holding the loving, healing, joyful tone.
    I see you, caring.
    I see you, taking care.
    I see you, loving and complimenting.
    I see you, touched
    I SEE YOU. Thank you men!

Women, I see you trusting.
    I see you, warm and gentle and giving in.
    I see you, touched.
    I see you, friendly.
    I see you, healing.
    I see you. Women, I so love you.

I SO LOVE ALL OF YOU.
    Those who brought contrast to the mix, and those
    who add stability and unconditional love and wisdom and friendlyness.
    IT IS ALL SO GOOD.
    SO MUCH LOVE!
    SO MUCH GOOD MIX:

I trust the unfolding.
    I totally trust the unfolding.
    ALL IS GOOD, unconditionally!

I thought I need the physical money.

I can find invincibility.
    I find triumph.
    I find intense lust.
    I find an intense surrender to my physical desires.
    I surrender to my physical desires, and that feels as pure lust!

It feels awesomely lustful.
    And in a BIG way as relief.
    I WANT MY STUFF, and I give in to having it.
    I surrender to my lust of having my stuff.
    It´s intense.
    It´s authentic.
    It´s eager.
    It´s lustful!

It´s beyond correctness
    It´s INTENSE LUST.
    It´s not giving a rip.
    Not holding back.
    It´s squealing and moaning in lust of allowing my fulfillment.
    It´s orgasmic.
    It´s huge.
    It´s a wave that takes me.
    It´s pure satisfaction.
    Physical satisfaction.
    Physical "closing the gap"

It´s orgasmic.
    It´s relief.
    Huge lustful giving in.
    Huge lustful wave of surrender and letting go of resistance.
    Huge.
    Lustful, orgasmic. WOW.
    WOW!!!!

Yeah. Relief.

I LIVE.
    I am there.
    I am real.
    I am satisfied!
    I am ALIVE.
    I am true.
    I am honest.
    I am authentic.
    I am clear.
    I am bold.
    I am intense.
    I LIVE ME.
    I AM REAL.
    I am in alignment with my desire.
    I love my dreams.
    I LOVE what I want.
    I am giving in, to it.
    I GIVE IN.
    I AM ME.

Elke, thanks so much for the transcript and process.
    I have been soothing myself with writing this morning and floating toward allowing, saying YES to just how I was feeling (less than good) and being ok with it.
    I'm sure I will be back to play with this process later today.
    I appreciate you

thanks so much, Scorp, and I appreciate YOU!!

You are so right, this is a process that´s imo NOT made to be approached from far OOTV.
    When you are really OOTV I would advice exactly what you did: Making peace, soothing/going general or "having a nap", or setting an easy soothing Grid about peace or ease, FIRST.

The wish to look for the exact (specific) emotions that match your dreams will fill in, in perfect timing.

And it´s worth waiting for, *I* never had SUCH an intense, highflying work as this 2 ones, here!!
    This process is pure gold- WHEN you feel ready for it.

I thought I need the understanding of you.
    I thought, I´d need your compliance.

I can find compliance in ME, now.
    The compliance of our both IB´s.
    The compliance of what is vibrationally done and true,
    and calling me without any doubt.
    It´s STRONG. It´s undeniable.
    It´s lustful as soon I focus there.
    It´s so intense and demands that I turn towards it.
    It´s fast flowing.
    It wants to be a rush.
    It´s pure intense "chemistry".
    It´s passionate.
    It´s moaning in eagerness to merge.
    It´s opening me up, fully.
    It´s surrendering, deeply.
    It´s merging with you, no matter what.
    It´s inevitable.
    Inevitable.
    INEVITABLE.

Ahh, this feels so good.
    I N E V I T A B L E .

Getting "you", getting US is simply inevitable.
    I feel aroused in all my body.
    Every cell screams YES.
    Every fibre of my being trembles in lust.
    We are inevitable.
    We are meant to be.
    It´s huge.
    It´s awesome.
    It´s bliss.
    It´s fascinating.
    It´s a rush.
    It´s a scream.
    It´s orgasmic.
    It´s inevitable.
    YES.

you might like this thread where I assembled Abe´s wisdom around desires, what they are and how to deal with them.

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...ove-my-desires

The fact that the desire exists within you
    means that, in large part,
    it has been accomplished.

Abraham-Hicks, Long Beach, 2/15/14

Abe:
    It is not possible to give up on a big dream.
    (long break)

So- but it is possible, to torture yourself in relationship to it!
    And then, to lie to yourself in saying that you´v given it up!
    But if the pain is still there... IOW, and it is... so... are you braced?

HS:
    Ok.

Abe:
    You have no choice, than to line up with it!
    You have to give in, to your desire.
    You have to give in to your desire.

You can´t let what is- in all it´s frivolous,
    inaccurate, temporary indicators-
    you can´t let THAT hold you from your alignment!
    You GOT TO GO WITH YOUR DESIRE to feel good.

HS:
    So neat to hear that.

Abe:
    Why would you give up on something that matters so much?
    -Because you forgot about the Vortex,
    you forgot about the power of the universe,
    you forgot about your focus- but now, you remember again all of that.
    So, line up with your desire!

It is our promise to you:
    Your desire will not torture you, it will not misbehave,
    it will not let you down.
    Your desire is real, it´s in the Vortex,
    you can HAVE it.

Line up with it! Line up with it.
    And then revel in the evidence of your alignment!
    So you´r getting already some evidence
    of your alignment through the different production.

You know- what if, wouldn´t it be nice if, WHAT IF-
    the entire production, animation, creation of plays
    and movies and productions,
    what if the entire genre is moving itself into the position
    to satisfy exactly what you want.

What if there are niche markets all over the world,
    that are preparing themselves for the brilliance
    of what you have to offer?

Do you realize, what a screwy dream it is anyway to say
    "I create a masterpiece in that everybody will revel"?
    Do you recognize,
    there are people celebrating the death of Osama binLaden?
    (mocking) Make a movie about that! -Someone will, don´t go.

You see what we´r getting at?
    So- you put your desire into the Vortex,
    it´s been becoming and evolving,
    and you will never be able to breath a full breath
    or be, who you are- unless you line up with it.

And when you line up with it-
    the manifestational evidence will reveal itself to you over and over again.

It is so funny to us-
    and we don´t mean funny in the way
    that we are enjoying your discomfort-
    but it is such an interesting thing for us
    to listen to some of you, speak as if your dreams are iffy!
    -When the only reason that they are iffy at all
    is that you have given up on them!

But you can´t really give up on them.
    You know what happens if you say "I gave up on it"?

You didn´t give up on your dream,
    because your dream is still alive and well
    and will torture you until you line up with it.

So, when you say "I gave up on it", you say:
    "I´m just not trying to come in alignment with it".
    And we say: Well that´s not too good,
    because when you don´t make the effort to line up with your dream,
    than you just sort of accept the discord and discomfort that you feel!
    You see what we´r getting at? You hear that, don´t you?

(adjuring) Give IN! Give in to the success of your dream,
    and watch the resources of the universe back you up.

Give in to it! Give in to it!
    Give in, to the inevitable achievement

of ALL that you have vibrationally already become.
    You know, it wouldn´t be painful, if you hadn´t become it.

Stamford, 2011

oh wow Elke.. this is gorgeous. You are gorgeous! I am uplifted to higher heights just by reading this. I feel soothed.
    I feel a delicious empowerment. Wonderful. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I find harmony, unconditionally.
    I love, unconditionally.
    I widen my heart.
    I see who they really are.

A, I see you. Soft, relaxing, relaxed, beloved anyway.
    Embraced, just because of who you are.
    Just being honored for having raised this amazing man.
    Just beloved, and appreciated.
    Beloved and appreciated for what you gave. It was much.
    I see you loved.
    I see you relaxed I see you in ease.

A.A, I see you relaxed also.
    I see you smiling.
    I see you giving in.
    I see you making peace
    I see you letting go.
    I see you letting go.
    I see you free.
    I see you contemplating.
    I see you feel relief.
    I see you, being touched. I see you, easing up.

N, I see you smiling.
    I see you having fun.
    I see you relaxed.
    I see you soothed.
    I see you soft and gentle.
    I see you, soothed.
    I see you, finding happiness.

J, I see you having fun.
    I see you joking. I see you eager and interested.
    I see you being eager.
    I see you fascinated.
    I see you so joyful!

K, I see you feeling good.
    I see you, proud.
    I see you, making peace.
    I see you.
    I see you, finding peace.
    I see you, feeling relief.
    I see you.
    I see you, feeling secure.
    It´s all good.

S, I see you giving in.
    I see you, making peace.
    I see you, smiling.
    I see you, being eager.
    I see you, opening up and understanding.
    I see you, embracing.
    I see you, making peace and forgiving.
    I SEE YOU.

M, I see you so joyful!
    I see you in deep touched, joyful love.
    I see you, gentle.
    I see you touched by love.
    I see you magically changing.
    I see you. I so love you!
    I see and love you. I SO LOVE YOU. Totally unconditionally.

Men, I see you all.
    I see that you add the stability.
    I see you, being proud and stable, and holding the loving, healing, joyful tone.
    I see you, caring.
    I see you, taking care.
    I see you, loving and complimenting.
    I see you, touched
    I SEE YOU. Thank you men!

Women, I see you trusting.
    I see you, warm and gentle and giving in.
    I see you, touched.
    I see you, friendly.
    I see you, healing.
    I see you. Women, I so love you.

I SO LOVE ALL OF YOU.
    Those who brought contrast to the mix, and those
    who add stability and unconditional love and wisdom and friendlyness.
    IT IS ALL SO GOOD.
    SO MUCH LOVE!
    SO MUCH GOOD MIX:

I trust the unfolding.
    I totally trust the unfolding.
    ALL IS GOOD, unconditionally!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    oh wow Elke.. this is gorgeous. You are gorgeous! I am uplifted to higher heights just by reading this. I feel soothed.
    I feel a delicious empowerment. Wonderful. Thank you!
    Thanks for sharing!

As I said, takes one to know one. You KNOW this stuff!