Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appreciations for Barbara Parsons who has transistioned into Pure Postive Energy.

Appreciations for Barbara Parsons who has transistioned into Pure Postive Energy.

Oh, Barbara! You rock! Who else would pick your birthday to transition into PPE? You handled it all, the bookings, cruises, all the details of the office, from top to bottom, wall to wall, you did it all. I Love you, Barbara. You were the "no-name-tag, no-lunch" woman with a big beaming smile that could only come from you quite that way. I don't even remember how long ago it was, but it was a long time ago, and I loved you right away. All the details, you had them all down pat! And you barely missed a one.

And so today I start a thread just for you, dear friend. I told you I would do it! Remember? About 18 months ago. I was going to get the domain, nonametag-nolunch.com and point it here, a place for appreciations to be right after www.LoveforEsther.com and www.LoveforJerry.com And you said, no... but you thanked me anyway.

Countless thousands, hundreds of thousands maybe... you helped with a love that only you had. Big smiling love! That is you, now as much as ever, as you live on in the hearts of us all, those lucky enough to know you and dine with you, work with you, and just BE with you whenever that was.

This thread is for Barbara Parsons and appreciation of her amazing Love. I Love you, Barbara. I am in the BEST of company on that. Thank you for all you have done and for who you are forever in my heart and life experience.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Beloved Once-Was-Named-Barbara,

What I remember most about meeting you on the cruises was this: There was never that "closed-off, I-meet-tens-of-thousands-of-people-all-the-time" feeling. It's so subtle, but so important! When I think of how many Abers - curious and experienced - you came into contact with every day, every week. And yet there was this authenticity, this normalcy, this humanness in how you interacted, despite the "celebrity" you had both on your own and by association. Never a brush-off. Always a tuned-in ear. Just...reachable. Real.

And the stories Abe tell of your rascalliness and adventures with Esther!! The San Diego airport security story!! Ahhhhhh.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xigUz...FwOXACivW1rPyA

Oh, I can just imagine how much beautiful fun you and Jerry are having right now and how much you are wrapping Esther in delicious clouds of tangible love!!

After so much fun in the physical world, the fun continues to grow. Thanks for co-creating then and now. Love always.

I feel her joy! she's all over me at the moment, I'm getting giant goose bumps as I'm reading your post, David!!!!!!
    YAY for you, Barbara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no name tag - no lunch :-)
    oh, she's joyful and happy!!!!! Feel her immensely!!!!!! Have to stop typing just to feel her..... She's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She sent me this one, a minute ago!!!!! so I'm sharing it with you!!!!! A name tag :-)
    Way to go, Barb!!!!

Rock on Barbara!

There was a funny clip about Esther, Barbara and a hilarious airline stewardess.......but I couldn't find it anywhere, as of yet - I think the stewardess's name was Peggy?

Congrats on this incarnated life, Barbara, you did so much and evolved probably more that you thought you would, and shinned your Light on all around you. Thanks for being Esther's best friend, being there by her side, helping her thru Jerry transition and just BEING LOVE.

I guess You will now be a part of Abraham too! This can get very interesting and even MORE humorous.......

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    AAIIG, Joan:

Abraham: Barbara and Esther flew back from Stamford,CT and their flight was late leaving. And so they missed their connection and Esther said, “Well in the spirit of ‘everything always works out for us’ this one is hard to figure out, because I would have thought that if things were really always working out for us we would have made that connection.” And then she thought, “Well I’m still going to hold to the idea that ‘things are always working out for us.” And then they began playing with everyone in the airport who would play with them. The ‘red-coat’ is telling them “you are ontime-out” because they were having such a good time. And then they got on a flight, flying into San Antonio with a flight attendant who was without question the most remarkable and funny, not just funny, hilarious, not just hilarious, fall down and die funny, that they had ever met.

The flight wasn’t full, they were in the first-class cabin, they had most of it to themselves, just a few random strangers, who were not having anything to do with Peggy, because Peggy was just too silly for most people. But she was not too silly for Barbara and Esther. And, she proceeded to entertain them in ways that we cannot even begin to explain to. Until for the three-hour flight, Esther and Barbara laughed non-stop until they were hurting, and even people who were having none of Peggy are now laughing because they are egging her on. Esther said, “I would have missed fifteen flights to rendezvous with this comedian.”

[snip]

Peggy was having such a good time entertaining all of them that she forgot to give the inflight announcements, and so Esther said: “Please bring your tray tables and seat-backs to their upright position.”

[audience laughs]

And a man who was not having anything to do with Peggy said to her, “You might want to take your seat.”

[audience laughs]

And she said, “Do you see tree tops?

[audience laughs]

And he said, “Yes, I do!”

[audience laughs]

And then Peggy realized that not only had she not given any of the announcements, her kitchen was still all open. So she is closing doors, “Oh, shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit…”

[audience laughs]

And then Barbara and Esther see her fly across the walkway and into her seat just as the plane lands.

[audience laughs]

And Esther said, “Here’s my card Peggy, call me when they fire you, and they will fire you.”

[audience laughs]

Because there was an airline captain sitting on the front row, pretending to be asleep, but taking all of it in, and Barbara and Esther felt utterly responsible because they had evoked every bit, of every bit, of every bit, of every bit of it. Peggy said, “They keep drug testing me, I don’t know why.”

[audience laughs]

And Esther said, “I think that cucumber and tomato diet that you are on is fermenting in your stomach and turning to alcohol, or something, it could be something like that."

[audience laughs]

So, would you have wanted to miss something like that? Wouldn’t you have been willing to roam around the Atlanta airport for an extra hour so that you could rendezvous with something you will never forget as long as you live, that will be a source of vortex entry and hanging in there? Esther has entertained herself with that for hours on end, not wanting to forget one precious morsel of information that Peggy had delivered to them, in her innocence, in her defy-able innocence, in her willingness to play with passengers, in an environment where you usually don’t get that much fun from flight attendants.

So, we’re just say'n, if you begin to watch for the manifestations, manifestations that are occurring. Esther and Barbara know, “We could not have been in a better place, because you can’t have that kind of experience if you’re not in a really good place.” And there are many who would say, “But Abraham, I thought we were creating empires? I thought we were creating movements? I thought we were creating big things? I thought we were creating more important things?” And we say, nothing is more important than the manifested reflection of the genius, and the power, and the clarity, and the love of who you are. In other words, manifestation, right now, right now, right now, right now, right now, reflecting back what? Reflecting back your relationship with who you really are and nothing more.

So, when you get it, that you have control over your relationship with the vortex, then you get it that you have control over everything. The cells of your body, your economic relationship with the economy, your relationship with everyone, your relationship with everyone and everything, with every manifestation large or small, and we want to say, there aren’t large or small ones, there’s just now giving you feedback, now giving you feedback, now giving you feedback, now giving you feedback.

That's the one! One of my favs of all time - Thanks Clay

I always felt, and now feel, an affinity with her as we have the same name. A gracious and fun lady! Love you Barbara!