Page 1 of 27 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: New

New

This is the start of something new for me. I like the new. I like having discovered how to keep everything new. I like how consistency and stability comes from the new. I like how easy it is to use the new as a way to all I want. I love the simplicity of this concept because its effect is huge. It is so allowing, resistance free.

When I see something as new I let it be better. This works for me now but wouldn't have always. There is so much I have and I am that is so very very good and I love that it is all in my life. Yet there is more.

This is not about wanting to get rid of the old or that only the new has value. This is about recognising that the new, or more, is natural.

I look back on this last Abraham year and realise how far we have all evolved with the LOA processes. It happens easily as we co-create Abraham. We co-create Abraham.

We all have our own place and pace. Yet we are always moving forward into the new. It is all new. This now is new.

I've had a new idea that I can see has been building, preparing itself for some time. So much has come before to allow this, yet now it is new.

All this new is a result of the evolution of my life. I had to choose to let new as a concept work for me. So much of the Abraham process requires a decision to let it work.

This new is working for me now because I understand that evolving with the new energies that surround us is the easy way...

By that I mean this: our world, the energy that creates the world, All That Is, is evolving constantly and is becoming more, new and different with expansion. These energy changes are the source of our creativity, eternity and renewal. Yet all I am wanting to do here is focus on increasing my vibration, simply find a higher level of alignment then before.

Knowing that this is easy yet powerful means I can lead a 'charmed' life. This is new and good.

I feel a new excitement. It is new because I am trying something I have never done before and just the idea has changed me. I feel different about this. I feel different about me.

This is the start of something and it is me setting in motion something that has always been.

This thread is new. This glory is new. This ease of conviction is new.

Yesterday there was soooo much new. Some of them were significant. It doesn't matter. The new is all that matters because it allows me to feel good about my progress without grading myself.

New is good. New is evolution. New is more. New is better.

My new excitement feels good most of the time. If not I then use my self belief and trust in the universe to balance again.

There are several new projects and one got a lot bigger than I had at first thought and also wasn't in alignment. I've realigned it and feel happy with the new aspects.

It is new and different. This time. It is revisiting something that almost was and I had gone full steam ahead before I got the connection. It will work out. I have good relationships and track record to buoy me.

There is a new feeling to this. I'm not sure where it will go but it is different and this is better.

It also took the focus off another new inspiration in my life which was exciting me a lot and I want to feel that inspiration again.

This is the most exciting development and I am eager for it to unfold. It combines a number of things I've been doing and wanting together with a high vibrational clarity.

Perhaps these other new agenda items are simply examples of this major change. By allowing the idea of a significant change in my vibrational atmosphere, it is already influenced to this approaching direction. I am already allowing more, better, different in alignment with it.

I am responding in new, different and better ways. O happy days.

Today this is NEW all over again. New because it is bigger and better. This is simply bringing together the principles we have learned. This is saying I'm ready, we're ready.

This is building on all the work I have done over the last 4 years (and a lifetime before that!! Or many lifetimes?)

This is so exciting I can't think about it too much. I ask NP to join in this meeting. Since I think they inspired it I'm sure they're prepared. I want the time and space and atmosphere to be right for this. All participants are ready. This is the A game.

The new A game.

New new new. So much new in my life. Today has seen substantial new in my area, my health and my wellbeing.

I am new. This is new for me.

I also realised that a communication to another from NP supported my new idea and in another, I have constant validation of my path. This is a very special time for me.

I love this new. I love this way of allowing more. I love that I leave behind old baggage because it is new and expressly sent with Universal energy.

I love that I see in the life expressed round me a metaphor for my life.

I appreciate that there is so much support for my wellbeing at this time.

There are so many small changes around. I find if I don't go somewhere, look at something for a while when I arrive/look at it, there are so many small changes it feels exhilarating, surprising and uplifting. Then it feels a though it has all happened overnight.

There is a time when everything starts to fall into place. I have received two very lovely, very significant, signs from above that this is working out. These are signs that came into my life at particular times and in each case have been very beneficial. There reappearance now is significant.

I have been told that all is well and on track for all to see.

Love the vibe here! So satisfying and fulfilled! We are new every moment and more more more and better! It is amazing we know who we are!

and hi Millita, nice to meet you. Yes it is amazingly wonderful we know who we are!

There is a continual stream of new into and around my life. Others are experiencing, participating, enjoying the new as well. I am getting it. I am getting that it is all in my attitude.

I have a new attitude. I am newly inspired. I am inspired by others continually. I am finding the new all over and am inspired by it. I have a new new.

Does the new immediately fulfil all my dreams? Sometimes but more often I just notice the difference and believe that it is better and then it is.

I have lots of different. This is different and new and better.

I feel as though all that I have experienced in my life up until now has been preparing me for this. I feel as though the old has become new again. I feel that this is a new phase even though it looks essentially the same to anyone else.

I feel that I am on my side. Not only me. I feel as though the best co-creators and shining lights are there for me and shining that special light on, around and within me.

When focus and attention, positive feedback and reaction flow continuously from me to me, it becomes easy to be new. I have become one with my IB on this. I am embracing the new as I and the what-is becomes different and better.

I look at my life and see the new everywhere. It looks a lot like the old except I know better!

Three out of the four dogs have developed a new energy. One has found a new way to play, another has found a new vantage point to view inside the house and the third has found a more comfortable spot.

I have attracted another new house, the third in 6 months.

I found new clarity yesterday.

I find new satisfaction in my food. I am drinking more water, this is new.

My meditation is new.

My connection is new.

This is good new.

I am feeling the new in my meditation. I am feeling inspired.

Breathe in. Inspiration. Breathe in inspiration. Breathe out. Expiration. Take it in. Let it out.

It is permeating. It is part of me. It is a new part of me. I am newly permeated. I am transformed.

The topic is physical well being.

I am flooded with love. I am loved. I am soaking in love. I am surrounded by love. I am always loved. I am loved in all ways.

Each cell is loved. Each cell is intelligent. Each cell is aligned with Source.

My body is loved. My body is love. My body exudes love.

This is new love. The love is new.

Love.