Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: New

A wonderful new unfolding: Abraham said quite deliberately in the last download I listened to (NLA 1.28.17) that some of you swing from overwhelm to boredom in a continuing cycle. I very much felt this was something in my past and of course I wasn’t doing that now.

Then a realisation. I’d almost done exactly that again. I have just completed a phase of work that stretched me towards my limits and relied on the leverage of LoA to turn out beautifully, and finding myself in demand, almost reacted by putting on the brakes. But another option showed itself and whereas once I might have rejected it for a variety of reasons, I awoke to the clarity of it as the perfect solution. A breathing space where I can focus on myself, and knowingly reward my stellar performance, without putting an engine on the other end of the train.

I am doing this…and this. I’ve ‘earned’ this recognition, valuing, rewarding, acknowledgement.

I have a new personal ‘space’. It is my own niche of identity, perspective, knowing and life experiences. It is my own being. Maybe it’s my Inner Being shining through.

What is true is my awareness that I have reached a time of renewal in which I join with My IB in partnership to be who I came to be. Instead of swaying from one side of my personality to the other I am now a combined expression of all of my many sides.

I can be true to both sides of my personal values without betraying either. Nurturing and adventurous. Caring and independent. Spiritual and worldly.

I love this new in me.

I am receiving new and it feels like a warm hug from my world. I am reminded of the common wealth we share. I easily moved into appreciation this morning as I woke and realised immediately that meditation wouldn’t raise my vibration more than my thoughts. I felt the glow of a job well done, of being on top of it, of having achieved several desires.

My satisfaction is fuller, more widespread, and relaxing in its thoroughness. I am releasing an internal pressure that had accumulated without my knowing. Now I have an inner knowing that is pervasive. I am a common wealth. I did it!

I’ve taken the pressure off. I did it! I’ve participated in the circus with grace and wellbeing. It’s been a success and I have realised that I am solid, reliable, loyal, deep and fun. I am an excellent role model of deliberate creation. Even the contrast (perhaps that should be especially) has led me towards what I actually want. I took the pressure off with the leverage of alignment.

In that, I feel intense satisfaction. I laugh to myself in joy at my triumph. My individual unknown to others triumph. How very well I have done. I feel like a qualified Abrahamster. And I feel myself as only at the beginning of this unfolding.

The path of least resistance has given me a permission slip to be myself. That seemed so scary not long ago and here I am feeling the freedom and space to be me. I played the game. And some of the most unlikely people have been catalysts for my triumph. I appreciate the roles they’ve taken.

I dreamed that there was an easier way and there was, this one.

The decks have been cleared, the stage set. I feel a warm inner glow. It’s my knowing that I can do this. Deep deep deep satisfaction.

On the way I’ve released physical resistance, the pressure is off. I’m better at relationship with both myself and others. I look good because I am me not because I’m hiding who I am. There didn’t exist a niche for me until now when there are many. Take away the accumulated achievements, attachments, ‘assets’ and I feel the freedom of finding my own community and my place within it.

When everything about me is exactly fitted, purpose-full and pure gold, I don’t have to be anything but myself. That includes the less lauded aspects.

I’m pure gold.

Sometimes pressure is a good thing. Pressure cookers for instance. The pressure that creates diamonds. The pressure I apply to a foot cramp, the only thing that eases the pain. It can include deadlines/lifelines. Those prompts that indicate when something is going to happen.

I have several this year. It eases my mind that I’ve been getting ready to be ready for some time. So although it feels as though nothing’s happening I know that there is a platform of success, sturdy and exciting, beneath it all.

So this new idea that evolved yesterday, isn’t new. Except in a very good way. By that I mean that the series of ideas that connected and led me to this path were new, different, exciting to me. Ultimately they led to this somewhat worn pathway…except that these delicious new thoughts and positive feelings of security around this is what makes the difference.

This is actually a well established idea that garners successful participation. What’s not to love about that. The new aspects make the difference for me. They include my vibrationally matured attitude and facility. I feel significant support in the air. This is well prepared and preordained. There is order, authenticity and value.

And as I contemplate that I sense a new done-ness about it. I feel like I’m riding a wave that already exists but is also just for me.

I have a feeling that this is easy and falling into place. It may not be forever and I’m not sure I want it to be more than a stepping stone. It draws on an old momentum from several years ago for me. Attitudinally, vibrationally, I have a pre-existing momentum that feels relevant and synergistic.

This is powerfully new.