Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: New

A wonderful new unfolding: Abraham said quite deliberately in the last download I listened to (NLA 1.28.17) that some of you swing from overwhelm to boredom in a continuing cycle. I very much felt this was something in my past and of course I wasnít doing that now.

Then a realisation. Iíd almost done exactly that again. I have just completed a phase of work that stretched me towards my limits and relied on the leverage of LoA to turn out beautifully, and finding myself in demand, almost reacted by putting on the brakes. But another option showed itself and whereas once I might have rejected it for a variety of reasons, I awoke to the clarity of it as the perfect solution. A breathing space where I can focus on myself, and knowingly reward my stellar performance, without putting an engine on the other end of the train.

I am doing thisÖand this. Iíve Ďearnedí this recognition, valuing, rewarding, acknowledgement.

I have a new personal Ďspaceí. It is my own niche of identity, perspective, knowing and life experiences. It is my own being. Maybe itís my Inner Being shining through.

What is true is my awareness that I have reached a time of renewal in which I join with My IB in partnership to be who I came to be. Instead of swaying from one side of my personality to the other I am now a combined expression of all of my many sides.

I can be true to both sides of my personal values without betraying either. Nurturing and adventurous. Caring and independent. Spiritual and worldly.

I love this new in me.

I am receiving new and it feels like a warm hug from my world. I am reminded of the common wealth we share. I easily moved into appreciation this morning as I woke and realised immediately that meditation wouldn’t raise my vibration more than my thoughts. I felt the glow of a job well done, of being on top of it, of having achieved several desires.

My satisfaction is fuller, more widespread, and relaxing in its thoroughness. I am releasing an internal pressure that had accumulated without my knowing. Now I have an inner knowing that is pervasive. I am a common wealth. I did it!

I’ve taken the pressure off. I did it! I’ve participated in the circus with grace and wellbeing. It’s been a success and I have realised that I am solid, reliable, loyal, deep and fun. I am an excellent role model of deliberate creation. Even the contrast (perhaps that should be especially) has led me towards what I actually want. I took the pressure off with the leverage of alignment.

In that, I feel intense satisfaction. I laugh to myself in joy at my triumph. My individual unknown to others triumph. How very well I have done. I feel like a qualified Abrahamster. And I feel myself as only at the beginning of this unfolding.

The path of least resistance has given me a permission slip to be myself. That seemed so scary not long ago and here I am feeling the freedom and space to be me. I played the game. And some of the most unlikely people have been catalysts for my triumph. I appreciate the roles they’ve taken.

I dreamed that there was an easier way and there was, this one.

The decks have been cleared, the stage set. I feel a warm inner glow. It’s my knowing that I can do this. Deep deep deep satisfaction.

On the way I’ve released physical resistance, the pressure is off. I’m better at relationship with both myself and others. I look good because I am me not because I’m hiding who I am. There didn’t exist a niche for me until now when there are many. Take away the accumulated achievements, attachments, ‘assets’ and I feel the freedom of finding my own community and my place within it.

When everything about me is exactly fitted, purpose-full and pure gold, I don’t have to be anything but myself. That includes the less lauded aspects.

I’m pure gold.

Sometimes pressure is a good thing. Pressure cookers for instance. The pressure that creates diamonds. The pressure I apply to a foot cramp, the only thing that eases the pain. It can include deadlines/lifelines. Those prompts that indicate when something is going to happen.

I have several this year. It eases my mind that Iíve been getting ready to be ready for some time. So although it feels as though nothingís happening I know that there is a platform of success, sturdy and exciting, beneath it all.

So this new idea that evolved yesterday, isnít new. Except in a very good way. By that I mean that the series of ideas that connected and led me to this path were new, different, exciting to me. Ultimately they led to this somewhat worn pathwayÖexcept that these delicious new thoughts and positive feelings of security around this is what makes the difference.

This is actually a well established idea that garners successful participation. Whatís not to love about that. The new aspects make the difference for me. They include my vibrationally matured attitude and facility. I feel significant support in the air. This is well prepared and preordained. There is order, authenticity and value.

And as I contemplate that I sense a new done-ness about it. I feel like Iím riding a wave that already exists but is also just for me.

I have a feeling that this is easy and falling into place. It may not be forever and Iím not sure I want it to be more than a stepping stone. It draws on an old momentum from several years ago for me. Attitudinally, vibrationally, I have a pre-existing momentum that feels relevant and synergistic.

This is powerfully new.

• Iím immune.
    • Itís not important.
    • I have a new relationship with outdoors.
    • Iím supported by the leverage of the Mastermind.

Awesome new thoughts that are perfect to open new doors to exit old momentum. I know just where to use them and each is supported through a web of interacting vibrations. These arenít just different but new! Theyíre the tipping point on several thoughts that had been dominant and now are subservient to these.

Multiple vortex desires are threading through my lifestyle and weaving a new life. Some of the stuff Abraham has taught us I wondered why when I felt certain it would have little to do with my vortex life. Yet here I am using it daily, seeing a new world momentum that is made up of numerous others who think the same where it counts.

Abrahamís teachings are not for everyone yet it has influenced the world and many many more people are harmonising with it while they stay true to their own reality. Esther has translated an evolution of information that the world was and is ready for.

I get to be unique yet one with all. What am amazingly fabulous position I am in. And I didnít do anything but be me and passionate in my beliefs and desire for more.

This new is very satisfying. It is a new level of satisfaction that I didnít know was possible. It is the new receptive mode. There is a new dimension to the Mastermind. The evidence surrounds me. And as each is revealed my facility grows. This truly is Divine Organisation.

Enjoyed feeling a new security yesterday when in conversation with someone about unwanted events that would also also affect me, I received the thought that this couldn’t be true or I would already have the ‘answer’ in advance and be ready to be ready. Of course it didn’t take much then to realise it wasn’t true. Yet what a knowing of my security to know that I am so well cared for that I never have to worry about a situation because I receive answers in advance.

When I sense a repeat of an old worry vibration I remember that this isn’t the same at all. I am starting over from a totally new vibration and receptive mode. Already it is a different experience. I receive clarity around its difference. I refocus on the statements I received in advance and ready for my use. Each of these has been very helpful already.

I’m immune.
    It’s not important.
    I have a new relationship with the outdoors.
    I’m supported by the leverage of the Mastermind.

I am reminded to stay in the winner’s circle when I felt an old momentum that could divert my energies. I had a will I/ Won’t I decision to make where I felt a desire and connection to another’s dream yet otherwise the signs seemed against involvement. I almost committed to it but now I recognise that it would be a distraction from my own forward momentum. What do I want?

I would like to keep in contact, co create where beneficial and come in when I’M READY. I want this to work out for me whichever direction that takes it. I’m ready to be ready. His idea is not ready and neither is mine.

As I contemplate several choices I realise how beneficial these statements are for me. They are the answers in advance.

This is new.

I’ve received a new idea. What if this is my meant-to-be? A friend is selling her house and it is remarkable in many ways. It suddenly occurred to me that I could buy it and I would have a perfect retreat venue. It is one of the many dreams I’ve had over the years yet old and seemingly obscure desires are resurfacing as reality often now.

Logistically there would be much to sort out but…that’s not my job. This is a new direction.

I see an opportunity to provide an option that isn’t catered for in exactly this way. Not a retreat but a studio, a workshop environment, a creative living space. It’s different from my recent thinking. But...

Over my life I’ve had different lifestyles and when my daily or work life is busy and full of people then I like a get-away space as my home. When my daily life is quiet and contemplative I like to live in a busy more social area that makes interaction easy.

Perhaps what I’d like now is both. A sense of peacefulness with easy accessibility to the stream of life. I had contemplated doing this by a commanding view and the peace of the ocean while snuggled into a thriving beachside suburb but a home in the trees with panoramic views close to a familiar surfside village could also be ideal.

This reminds me of Abraham saying that Jerry when first playing with the designs for their San Antonio home felt happiness surrounding him and asked Abraham if this was the resonance of those who came before him on this land and they said no it was his resonance with his own happiness to come from the land.

During this time at my friend’s home I had a peaceful confident rainbow feeling of familiarity. I noted it but now as I write all of this and in context with the idea to buy this friend’s house…I wonder.

There is much new here.

A return to enjoying the Abraham idea of roadworks or other unusual activity in my area as indicative of new pipes-new pipes being an analogy for a better receiving or connection to NP. After an important meeting I realised that the roadworks that had held me up and made me a little late were significant evidence of a new connection to the Mastermind. The meeting was very satisfying.

Abraham in an early 2017 workshop spoke of giving the benefit of the doubt as it benefits not only the other person but yourself in doing it. This morning I found myself remembering and practicing that a few times. And I see the benefit for me. It takes away the conflicted vibration. The other end of the stick to what you actually want.

This meeting with the new pipes was successful and happy for me. Still there is the opportunity to turn what was a complete success into one with minor failures as I question what others may have thought etc.

I realise that even if I doubt some aspects of the overall success there is no reason to do more than remember Abrahamís advice and to give the situation and the people involved (including me) the benefit of the doubt.

Underneath that is the rider that my IB will let me know in another way if there is something I need to be aware of for future purposes. This takes away the question of whether the doubt is a message from my IB. I also know from my previous experiences that simply identifying my desired outcome, will ensure it.

Do I wonder if someoneís response was a badly disguised sneer? I know it is irrelevant and that others could see I came from the same warm heart space to that person as I did with them. I know that to be true. Whatís more the result was one that benefits us all. I give them, and me, the benefit of the doubt. Anything else is in the hands of my IB. And theirs, because prior to the meeting I had seen all our IBs in attendance and I could see this particular personís waving at me. She was very happy. In retrospect I received several answers in advance that confirmed I was saying and doing the right thing.

It has been some time since I heard this advice about noticing these significant new pipes but it came to me in a timely way and relieves me of a worry energy that had resurfaced and now I am happy to let go.

That meeting was a new level of interaction between all our IBs and was a great success.