Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: New

This is new. This is a time of transition and it is new. It is always new, moving on. The very special new comes from the very special old. This is an energy of change that encompasses ease and flow, fun and calm. It is opening my world up in such a way that it feels glorious.The best isn't necessary but it is wonderful. This is the start of it. It is easy once I recognise it for what it is. The start. I had the idea that once I had aha'd it, had the realisation, that my time was now and that all would be in the new. It has been some new combining with some old and some of the old ways of coping were satisfactory and still work. But the celebration is for the old becoming new.So today I praise the new again. I am new: my body is hungrier. My body feels and reacts as if it had exercised even if I hadn't, and this is new, more and better.There is no more required from me than before just that the results are better. I can focus on the many and the individual still feels special. This is new and better.There is no more effort in any way just focusing on the new. This new transition emphasises the joy of the path. Following my path and letting it show itself to me is fun, happy adventure.I feel it today. I feel the new path rising. A few times lately I have started in the old way and then self correct and the new way flows. Now that I recognise that this has happened I can look for signs to tell me earlier, to hear earlier my guidance, to focus with clarity.There is much of the 'new' old and then there is the new new. Yet with all that I do in building my world I cater for these and so there is harmony already.The planning is already done. What I need is there. I am catered for and to. The space feels good. The companionship is fine. The entertainment is good. All is well. The climate suits me. I am inspired and manifested. The new old is wonderful.I am new.

Yes this is a good way to look at things.

I can see on a regular basis that I am having a new improved feeling about something or the other, that things are working out in a new way. Even the slight difference in movement is new. I find it really useful to note my improvement on various subjects and just be really content with myself that I have shifted this a little bit, a little bit more and I find that these incremental steps are the easiest and most pleasurable (for me) way of working towards ITV.

Sky Blossom I agree. This seems to me an easy and harmonious way to allow more, different and better.

My week has been full of new experiences and things. I have been away and out of internet contact and this has been good. I have focused differently. I have been in time out.

There have been new experiences where I have happily seen only as old. I revisited a place with strong good past associations. Even there I am noticing the new and different. I am different. I am doing it differently. There are many small improvements in my day to day life. I am finding new ways to enjoy, feel good and to see my success. I feel new comfort, new acceptance, new belonging. I feel that this is a new version of my old community. New..and better.

Some things I have rejected in the past I am now aligned with. I see the new different and better in these different ways of doing the same thing. As I accumulate life experience the new becomes exciting in itself. It is youth, vigour, vitality. Transitions are easier as well. Understanding the transition process smooths it. It is easier than I thought.

All is well. I am safe. I am forgiving. I am forgiven.

I have a new family. Yes!! It might look like the same one to everyone else but golly it feels new to me. Writing golly is new too!

On the surface nothing's new but underneath

I have worked vibrationally on this for some time. It has improved to the point where it is much easier and now I know that my family doesn't need me anymore. They are truly inspirational, amazing, significant others for me.

I know that my vibration is working on their behalf all the time because I want the best for all of them. I know that this is in the background. I know that NP has this. I know that they are capable positively attractive people who want joy and happiness for themselves and the others around. They don't need me but it is a joy and a pleasure to be in their lives.

This is unconditional. I am looking at them unconditionally, not at their circumstances and know how well they are doing and how much support they have.

I can do this in part because I know that my apparent circumstances and my vibrational status are different but closing in. This is my state of being. This is my wellness. This is my vibrancy. This is my vitality.

I am comfortable with my worthiness. I am comfortable with my family's worthiness. I am confident of their safety. I am confident of their perspective. I am confident they are with me.

This is new. This is a new feeling of all over satisfaction. This is a winning extraordinary feeling.

I am empowered. This is new. This is a new way of feeling empowered. I am powerful yet it flows with more satisfaction when I let myself express the universe's power.

Purposely feeling powerful is a little like a child with an adult man's sword. When I let myself feel empowered it is as if the sword is my sized yet just as powerful. The handling of it is easier and more fluid. My direction is more accurate. The outcome just what I want or better.

I have a new sword. I have a new champion. I have a new cooperative component.

I look for and acknowledge the new as it enhances my ability to be at least neutral in my assessment of a situation or person. Saying this is new is enough for me to see that this is change and change is always working out for me. It catches it early and reverses any wobbling. Rather than feel concern I am aware that the new is always working out for me, to my advantage.

If I am already feeling OK about it then I may add this is better or improved.

I have had a few recent examples. In two situations I was in seventh heaven immediately and knew instantly that this is better. With another example I was hesitant initially. Still I could acknowledge that it was new. I stayed with new for a while, and little ways in which it was an advantage for me came to me. I acknowledged these. Later I looked in the mirror (it was a hair cut) and thought this is perfect.

This is different also works well. If something is not as I'm expecting I can immediately say this is different and it is the same as this is new. Acknowledging the ways in which I would prefer it is a way out of contrast. I have had food change between one bite and the next, from not quite what I wanted to beautifully prepared and tasting in a new and wholly satisfying way.

This is new because in this instance I was judging, at first, from an old perspective and when I acknowledged that this was different and aligned with it, I enjoyed the new aspects of it.

As I write this I realise that this applies to another new situation where I have had wobbly bits.

By focusing on the new and different aspects I can immediately see the better/improved.

The new is coming from deep. I am newly dreaming. My dreams are different. I am finding new access to people. Age shall never weary them. In my dream people from long ago are there.

The dreams feel different. I feel different in these dreams. Others are different... new people are in my dreams. Some suggestions of throwing things out. An old suitcase. The dreams feel neutral. I sometimes have dreams that feel superb but mostly they feel neither way.

There is a suggestion of seeing an old acquaintance and knowing her. Speaking with a gravelly voice.

Talking to my ex-husband and him contacting an old boyfriend for a job interview. I say he won't want to go south, he'll only live on the north side of the harbour.

Looking at his nails and he says they're pink and that lately he's been crying in meditation.

It feels as though the old is finding its way back. There is much of worth in the old. Some is just to throw away but some is to participate in this new.

New everywhere. New people. New thoughts. new attitudes.

I practiced my new vibration this morning. I've outgrown that!

I have a new credit card. In fact I have a new thought about credit cards by using my NEW process:

Condition: I have tended to feel guilty when using my credit card.

How I feel: I feel vulnerable to others' opinion.

How Others See It:
    Often the expectation seems to be that I'll use a debit card and I feel that others see it as a sign of mismanaging myself financially. A judgement.

How I want to see it: I have a repertoire of financial aids that I utilise in a gifted and talented way to my best advantage.

My NEW Self View: I am now taking advantage of all the positive productive tools and attitudes that bring financial stability and success. I am en-money-ed which is like enlightened but to do with money. At any time I choose whether to use cash, credit or debit card, which bank account to use and what currency it is in.

MY NEW WORLD VIEW: The new money economy operates in a different vortex than the old. There are many ways to financial success because it is to do with alignment. The world is on my side and wants my full financial wellbeing.

MY NEW THOUGHT/FEELING: My credit is unlimited and for this reason I feel 'monied' when I use my credit card/s. It is because I have unlimited funds that I can and do use my credit with ease and fulfilment. While others may need to contain their spending I don't. I buy from alignment.

I am credit worthy. This is new and different. My new card has given me the opportunity to change how I feel when using it. I use this because I have plenty of money.

I have NEW tv stations!! Suddenly between one day and the next the tv was not working. Then I remembered that the digital changeover completion required new station signatures. REscanned and hello! a tv channel I couldn't get in forever is now shining clearly and brightly into my life.