Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: New

I am so enjoying the new in my life.

Yesterday I spoke with increased confidence, a feeling that I haven't had for a long time. It is returning better than before.

I felt the return of other oldies but goodies in different and new ways. I went into a dress shop and found several perfect items.

I hear with new clarity my Source guide.

I see the new all around. There is new construction in many local areas.

I am becoming the new. I feel taller.

I am clearer. I am right more often. I like that!!

There is a new excitement around me. Some others are also getting that things are changing for the better.

I have discovered that I don't have to 'earn' someone's love. This is such a wonderful gift. It is awesome that love comes because we are.

This is new. Different. The most amazing freedom. This feels empowering.

This is an assumption I didn't realise I had and the letting go of it has birthed a sense of power in my life that I have not felt before. It is much easier to be loved than I thought. This isn't control. That would be the old way I saw love, where someone who loves you, whom you love, controls you in some way. Even if the control is love based.

I didn't let someone control me as I consciously avoided this yet that often meant I thought myself unlovable. Now I know I am loved and I don't have to do 'it' their way. Mabraham has suggested a new way and it is working wonderfully. It is enlightening. It is empowering. It is freeing.

This is the freedom to have it all. To have the fun, success, good times, stimulation of the new and the warmth, comfort, joy and endowment of close connections.

The closeness does not take away my freedom and my freedom down not prevent closeness.

With the Abraham 'work' there is a advantage in having personal space and time for meditation and vibrational alignment. In relationship, without a mastery of these steps, the balance of relationship between physical and non-physical can be challenging.

This new understanding is taking action on this front. I am finding a new way to be in loving relationship and being true to my total self. This is new. This is a whole new ball game.

Today there is a new financial energy. This new energy is allowing me to change. I had a little bit of contrast last night but as usual when I allowed myself to realise it as a need for some time alone, a neutral zone, it presents new to me. The contrast was in an unrelated area but I decided the solution was to ensure I was looking to myself for answers.

I needed that time alone without an agenda (neutral) to pursue a line of thought that normally wouldn't have been on my radar. It led to this opportunity to change my story.

Even when what I want is for other people I still need to flow with my guidance and not replace it with what I know about their wishes. Source knows all and easily finds a way to satisfy all.

I have unlimited financial resources. I have Assistants who love nothing more than financing my lifestyle. It is time to let this Energy, this co creative energy, flow.

There can be times that are uniquely set up to accommodate us. What I feel is that this time is upon us. There is the opportunity to use our knowledge as a portal to another world.

I see a continuous stream of information and 'advice' flowing to me with clarity and fun.

I see the timing being right time and again. I see me right often.

There is a new financial energy upon me. My approach is working out. This has happened in the past and it is a new, better, far improved, version happening now. This is fuller, co-creative and interactive.

I am redeeming more than I have allowed in the past. My attraction has always been strong. Now I am taking away the limits.

Even though much of this new financial abundance involves others it is still about me and how I want to enjoy this success.

I get it. This new doorway allows me to unfetter my desires to that of others' beliefs. My belief is strong enough to take me where I want to go. I am not going alone although my co-creators will change and grow. Many of the old co-creators will come with me.

This is new financial independence. This is independent of others' beliefs and restrictions.

This is my independent financial system. I have backers and supporters from within the traditional monetary infrastructure however I operate outside the norm.

I am Newly independent. I enjoy this independence. This financial independence finds me. It comes to me. I have done enough over the years to put in place numerous avenues for this harvest. The crop is ready.

Today I recognise my new energy for what it is. It is NEW ENERGY. It is a continuous stream of new energy I haven't allowed before. It is ease and confidence, vitality and clarity and fun.

I have never had this level of vitality before. It is an icing energy. I have always had the cake and now I want the icing.

I feel the vibration of changing energy and this time I embrace it. I enjoy it and realise it is good.

I have several new avenues to pursue that feel inspired. In the meantime I feel like taking the time to ready myself. I am aligning with this NEW.

This is the time of aligning.

This is new. This feeling of expanded wellbeing. It's as though my well-being overflows onto all areas of my life. My new approach to the physical is affecting everything. I guess this is the big one. Well the big one once I got past those other big ones of life, death and worthiness...

Once I focused with all my knowing on the physical it has changed everything.

This is very new for me. I am getting better at it all the time and thanks to my NP friends.

All I need remember is to notice the new and feel at least neutral about it then NP takes it from there. If anything is less than neutral I don't pay anymore attention to it than is required. It is so easy to say 'o that's new!' as a way of diverting conversation. I can let my joy at it being 'new' be the dominant vibration. I am not actually commenting at all on 'it' just that it feels new in some way.

This is so freeing! So new!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    This is new. This feeling of expanded wellbeing. It's as though my well-being overflows onto all areas of my life. My new approach to the physical is affecting everything. I guess this is the big one. Well the big one once I got past those other big ones of life, death and worthiness...

Once I focused with all my knowing on the physical it has changed everything.

This is very new for me. I am getting better at it all the time and thanks to my NP friends.

All I need remember is to notice the new and feel at least neutral about it then NP takes it from there. If anything is less than neutral I don't pay anymore attention to it than is required. It is so easy to say 'o that's new!' as a way of diverting conversation. I can let my joy at it being 'new' be the dominant vibration. I am not actually commenting at all on 'it' just that it feels new in some way.

This is so freeing! So new!
    This was sooo good, thank you!
    I really enjoy reading your adventure! Feels so allowing and comfortable! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Millita View Post
    This was sooo good, thank you!
    I really enjoy reading your adventure! Feels so allowing and comfortable! <3
    Millita, It's a joy to write. I appreciate your words too!

My life is full of NEW!

New security
    New inclusion
    New contribution
    New winning numbers
    New financial support
    New success
    New ideas
    New laughter
    New confidence
    New clarity
    New expectation
    New facility
    New ease
    New reliance
    New stye
    New cool
    New interest
    New answers
    New direction
    New awareness
    New self satisfaction
    New Xmas
    New Year
    New reliability
    New evidence
    New words

(ALL NEW) !!

I am feeling the new in different ways. Yes there is a lot of new in every aspect of my life. The most exciting is the new in me. It is different. I feel it differently. I feel clearer. This is new clarity.

The new is penetrating in to my surroundings. I am new. I had a new vision of myself where I was Usher and I had a flailing young man trying to hit me and I was saying 'I will never hurt you but you can't do that.'

This is a new vision of myself where I am cool and happening, strong and respected and I am making it clear that I am trustworthy but not a punching bag.

This is the answer to something that has been happening. Such a beautiful answer and vision.

This is a good answer that makes sense in context.

I connect with Usher on a lot of levels since watching him in The Voice. I can see his popularity and strong connection. This is a perfect image of how I want to be in this situation. Strong, confident, loving. A coach.

This is new, a new level. This is stronger. This is new, different and better. This is NP taking it on. This is NP handling it.

I thought something had been lost but I realise it is in a different place now. I feel my way. I let the neutral take over for a while. I let NP handle it.

The new is overtaking the old. Some of the new is me adjusting in a different way. I am handling this differently. I have had many new insights. Sometimes this means I need to process them more but sometimes I get it totally! Even when I realise that the new insight needs 'work' I feel good because I know that the answers always come and the work isn't efforting it is simply being open to NP.

I am away for a few days and had a few 'hints' from NP that I should get a mani/pedi at a new place. I did and I enjoyed it and liked the result. When I was sitting with my nails drying an assistant offered to open a magazine and find something for me to read. The article was 30 days of complaining less!! New signs and messages are streaming in to my life so consistently that I rarely feel doubt, I am constantly supported on my path. As Abraham says there is a 'this way' sign waving every step of the way. And it is true that often the signs are not subtle.

I was at a MM friend's and was saying just this thing-that the clarity is so vivid now- and a very large twig (or small branch) was blown from a tree and hit me softly on the head before falling in front of me on the table. I laughed so much I was crying.

At the beginning of this new process when Abe first introduced it, they emphasised subtly a lot. We needed to look for the subtle evidence and inspiration. At the time it was necessary as I was just starting the HFD process. I still benefit from noticing the subtle. However the clarity of my messages from NP are far beyond that of where I started. I find it to be new, happy, fun, exciting and inspiring.

Abe has said for some time that friends will call us lucky as they see our lives fall into place. Friends have called me lucky occasionally then more often recently. The tone is new. There is a new appreciation in it. Am I imagining it? Well it doesn't matter. I am hearing it differently. I am hearing acknowledgement. I am hearing respect. I am hearing recognition. I am hearing affirmation.

The new in me is winning out over the old. I am better than before. This is new me in a new world. I am winning in a new way. It is better than new.

I am better than new.