Sunday 7/05/2015 Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am 4:00 pm
    Monday 7/06/2015 Cruising Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska 6:00 am 10:00 am
    Monday 7/06/2015 Juneau, Alaska 1:30 pm 10:00 pm
    Tuesday 7/07/2015 Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am 6:00 pm
    Wednesday 7/08/2015 At Sea
    Thursday 7/09/2015 Victoria, BC, Canada 6:00 pm 11:59 pm
    Friday 7/10/2015 Seattle, WA 7:00 am

Seattle, Washington

The Emerald City of the Pacific Northwest, this city’s stately skyline sparkles against a backdrop of inland seas and snowcapped mountains. Shop glittering downtown, the bustling Farmers’ Market, historic Pioneer Square, or see it all from the top of the Space Needle.

Ketchikan, Alaska

This waterfront town built on trestles, docks and pilings looks like it has been plucked from a storybook about frontier life. Explore historic Creek Street, now a covey of contemporary art galleries and quaint boutiques. Meet the spirits of the raven, whale and eagle as you view the largest collection of totems in the world at Totem Bight Park.
    GLACIER | Scenic Cruising Tracy Arm, Alaska

This narrow, 26-mile-long fjord is another of Alaska's most dramatic glacier settings. The lush forest recedes to reveal a stunning canyon of bare rock. The panorama of 7,000-foot mountain peaks and nearly vertical rock cliffs is astounding. Waterfalls are plentiful and icebergs make their way to the sea in all sorts of wondrous shapes. And tucked away at the end of this remarkable waterway are two very active reminders of the Ice Age - the twin Sawyer Glaciers. Mountain goats and seals are a common sight, and even whales and bears may make an appearance in this magical place.
    Juneau, Alaska

When a drifter named Joe Juneau picked up the first Alaska gold nugget out of Gold Creek in 1880, he could hardly imagine that his name would be affixed to a state capital. Fronting on the blue waters of the Gastineau Channel and surrounded by the stunning backdrop of Mt. Juneau and the Tongass National Forest wilderness, its visual drama never fails to stir visitors. Visit the stately Governor’s Mansion, saunter through the swinging doors of the Red Dog Saloon, or sightsee the mighty Mendenhall Glacier, just outside town.
    Skagway, Alaska

Skagway was known to thousands of hopeful gold rushers as the gateway to the gold fields. During the late 1800’s people were drawn to the town's hotels, saloons, dance halls and gambling houses. But when the gold yield dwindled in 1900, so did the population of Skagway. This unique town retains the flavor of the gold rush era, especially on Broadway, with its false-front buildings, and its famed museum, with its outstanding collection of memorabilia. Some of the special group tours offered in this port include the White Pass and Yukon Train, horseback riding, golf, and the notorious brothel.
    Victoria, British Columbia

Victoria is known as “The City of Gardens” and is the most English city outside of England, featuring a beautiful harbor, historic museums, and the world-famous Butchart Gardens. The city's British colonial heritage is still very much in evidence, but contemporary Victoria has a distinctly Pacific northwest flavor. Victoria's unique character is deeply rooted in its 150-year history -- a history full of colorful people and fascinating tales.

$3,004
    $3,204
    Celebrity Suite w/Private Balcony (394 Sq. Ft. Suite, 105 Sq. Ft. Balcony)
    CS
    Features floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, living room with queen sofa sleeper, surround-sound system with 52” LCD TV, walk-in closet, Bedroom with 40” LCD TV, shower/tub combination, and vanity.
    $4,254
    Royal Suite w/Private Balcony (590 Sq. Ft. Suite, 153 Sq. Ft. Balcony)
    RS
    Features floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, separate living room with dining area, queen sofa sleeper, surround-sound entertainment system with 52” LCD TV, walk-in closet, Bedroom with 40” LCD TV, master bath with whirlpool tub with separate shower stall, powder room, and vanity
    $5,254

Additional Costs
    Port Charges and Taxes:$441.92 per person (may be subject to change)
    Abraham-Hicks Seminar:$400.00 per person (due at time of registration)

Pre-Paid Gratuities
    Non-Suites (Cat. 11, 10, 9, 8, 2B, 1C, 2A) - $84.00 per person
    Concierge Class (Cat. C3, C2, C1) - $87.50 per person
    Full Suite(Cat. S2, S1, CS, RS) - $108.50 per person
    Celebrity requires that all passengers in the group pre-pay gratuities at final payment.

3rd and 4th Passenger Rates when sharing with two full paying guests:
    All non-suite cabin categories – $454 per person Suites(Cat. S2, S1, CS, RS) - $754 per person
    Children rates are the same as 3rd or 4th passengers.

Prices do not include airfare

ARRIVALS
    All domestic flights into Seattle, should arrive by 1:00 pm on July 3, 2015
    DEPARTURES
    On July 10, 2015,
    Seattle departures should leave after 12 noon

TRAVEL INSURANCE
    Information on an optional travel insurance program will be included with your confirmation after registering.
    Click for details

READY TO BOOK YOUR CRUISE? | REGISTER NOW!
    All participants must make BOTH their cruise reservations
    and Abraham-Hicks seminar registrations
    through Life Journeys / Worldview Travel.

DEPOSITS

A $250 deposit per person is required at time of booking
    (based on double occupancy)
    Single occupancy and roommate match deposits are $500.
    Full suite deposits are $1,000 per suite.

$400 per person is required to secure your seminar registration
    BALANCE IS DUE APRIL 1, 2015

Life Journeys/Worldview Travel • 101 West Fourth St. #400 • Santa Ana, CA 92701 • FAX 714 619-3752

I am *****sooooo**** in my vortex!!! My daughter and I are now booked on this cruise and we'll be sharing our cabin with my USA Cyberfriend who introduced me to Abe!!! thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! So looking forward to meeting up with like minded people who love Abraham! Esme

Esme,

You'll have a wonderful time. Not sure if I'll be there yet or not...we sail to the Canary Islands in two weeks (well, we fly to the UK in two weeks, a few days past that before we sail). I'm leaning toward the Caribbean myself but not sure. Who knows, I may do 'em all.

It's always helpful to know what other people pack. This thread shows up in nearly every cruise thread on the Forum.

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?14684-Cruise-packing-list
    Last edited by WellBeing; 09-04-2014 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Created active link

Looks like only Royal & Celebrity Suites

David,

The picture only shows two levels of suites available--both at about $5,000 for the week.

Can a link to Worldview be added with additional information on other cabin options?

Thanks!

Cheers, Joy

Quote Originally Posted by DailyJoy View Post
    David,

The picture only shows two levels of suites available--both at about $5,000 for the week.

Can a link to Worldview be added with additional information on other cabin options?

Thanks!

Cheers, Joy
    DJ, the link to Worldview is at the very top of the post, above the first picture. Enjoy!

Joy - thanks for that link - I **know** you will have fun whichever cruise you take! This is my 4th attempt at posting this - kept saying that it couldn't be sent because my time had expired!! And I've only just got in!!! Esme

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Joy - thanks for that link - I **know** you will have fun whichever cruise you take! This is my 4th attempt at posting this - kept saying that it couldn't be sent because my time had expired!! And I've only just got in!!! Esme
    Esme, the software gives us a finite amount of time to compose our posts. I know that David has it set on the maximum the site software will allow, which (I believe--Don't quote me) is 1 hour. If writing your post is taking a bit of time (or you get interrupted), here's my trick:

1. Select All (that's a typical command in most browsers with which I've worked) the post you have already written and Copy it. (That's so you don't lose your work. For extra security, you can Paste what you've copied in a text-editing document.)
    2. Click on the Go Advanced button underneath the Quick Reply window. That seems to reset the clock and gives me more time to continue composing my post.
    3. If you need more time, again, do the Copy and Paste routine (so you don't lose your work) and then on the Advanced Editing page (which is where you'll now be), click on the Preview Post button at the bottom right underneath the Editing window.

If you're in a situation that you think you'll be interrupted or distracted or you are writing a really long reply (such as the ones I tend to write), it's a good practise to compose your reply in a text-editing program (not Word) that might be on your computer. That way you won't be subject to the time-out's that you've just experienced.

If this continues to happen to you, please open a thread in the Technical Questions sub-forum, giving David as much detail about what you're experiencing (what you were doing, when it was happening, information about your system and/or browser, etc.) so that he can work his technical magic.

Hope that helps.

hi WellBeing - thanks for those tips! But I think it was my error as I had 2 sites open! duh!!!! The one I clicked on from the email, plus one I opened! Esme

Thanks so much for your help, WellBeing! Always in there! I appreciate you!

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Thanks so much for your help, WellBeing! Always in there! I appreciate you!
    Back at you, David!

I love contributing positively to this special corner of the Internet you have created for us!