Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alaskan Vortex of Attraction Cruise July 3 - 10, 2015

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Back at you, David!

I love contributing positively to this special corner of the Internet you have created for us!
    I so second this. BIG appreciation to you, David and the wonderful opportunity you created for US to express!
    And big appreciation to ALL who contribute- especially those as you, who do it in such consistency and clarity and love, as you, Paul

Hello!
    I would love some more information on the Alaskan cruise.. for example, are meals included, how many seminars will there be, would it be appropriate to bring kids (ages 11 & 13).. I'm a single parent and would LOVE to bring my daughters to this if possible- they're Abe fans.. Wondering about getting a roommate as well???

Thank you!!
    Danica

Quote Originally Posted by danica View Post
    Hello!
    I would love some more information on the Alaskan cruise.. for example, are meals included, how many seminars will there be, would it be appropriate to bring kids (ages 11 & 13).. I'm a single parent and would LOVE to bring my daughters to this if possible- they're Abe fans.. Wondering about getting a roommate as well???

Thank you!!
    Danica
    While we can speculate on the answers to some of those questions, the helpful people at LifeJourneys can best answer them. I'd direct your questions there. There's contact information on the cruise website here: http://events.lifejourneys.net/Abrah...s/Alaska_2015/

While we can speculate on the answers to some of those questions, the helpful people at LifeJourneys can best answer them. I'd direct your questions there. There's contact information on the cruise website here: http://events.lifejourneys.net/Abrah...s/Alaska_2015/
    Great, thank you, I'll contact them

Its the day after Christmas, and waking up I knew my plan was to get up with hot coffee and a slice of pie that from the fridge that didn't even get sliced after dinner yesterday.. I also knew I wanted to just log in on my computer, and before doing anything else, hang out at the this forum a bit and see where the magic of yesterday's surprises took my deliberate creation. I clicked on the cruise announcement post, and suddenly the giant picture with all the people on deck hit me. It made me feel for the first time that I could REALLY be surrounded by THAT MANY ABERS! What a positive idea that i never took quite so literally before. Which ever year it is, the curiosity of that scenario suddenly outweighed the deliberation of the possibility of it happening. How exciting is that in of itself as a prospect to this year? Thank you!

Hello everyone))

This is my first time on this site pardon me if I'm writing in the wrong place.
    I learned about Abraham while in India and started watching youtube and receiving lots of inspiration. After 11 years living outside the States I came back and attended my first workshop in Philadelphia and my heart was touched. Now I'm interested in going on the Alaskan Cruise July 3. Is there anyone interested in being a roommate with me on this cruise? I'm a 41 year old woman. I'm very friendly and light hearted. I usually meditate and do qigong or yoga every morning.
    please let me know

thank you
    [Please PM me for more information.--WB.]
    Last edited by WellBeing; 06-23-2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Removed email address for personal security reasons

Welcome to the Forum, Yeshe, and thanks for posting!

I've edited your posts (here and in your other thread) to remove your physical email. Our Forum is frequently visited by automated programs from search engines (That's how we get our search results when we "google" something.) and I didn't think you wanted the whole wide world to know your email address. (Who knows what kind of email you'd be attracting, right? )

Your Forum friends can contact you via Private Message (PM) and, from there, you can swap email addresses.

Welcome to the Forum, Yeshe, and thanks for posting!

I've edited your posts (here and in your other thread) to remove your physical email. Our Forum is frequently visited by automated programs from search engines (That's how we get our search results when we "google" something.) and I didn't think you wanted the whole wide world to know your email address. (Who knows what kind of email you'd be attracting, right? )

Your Forum friends can contact you via Private Message (PM) and, from there, you can swap email addresses.

thank you

Woo Hoo. I'm not on the abeforum much lately. But I just had the urge to check in. I am over the top excitedly anticipating the glorious time on the Alaska cruise 2015. It's my summer camp. See you all there, campers!!!