Thread: Pakistanis ?

Pakistanis ?

Hi,

Anymore pakistanis here? until today i thought maybe i was the only pakistani here but today i read about one more so i was wondering maybe more are here
    ?

To the best of my knowledge, I am the only other Pakistani here. Nice meeting you. So how did you stumble upon the teachings of Abraham?

EDIT: I'm in Karachi

Oh i was anticipating for more but well all is well more will come nice to meet you too wisdom and am from karachi too and well i dont clearly remember how i came to know about abraham but obviously it was through net and 3 4 years ago actually first i was intersted in mooji,bashar and osho it must have somewhere in between i found abraham and when i came to this forum i really got to know and finally understood what the teaching really were so i became really interested but it was only few days ago i joinned this forum .

Salalah, Oman is where I live and teach at College India is where I vacation each year Cairo is wh
    Hello,

I also came to Abraham via Osho and Bashar.
    Do you find many Abe fans in India?

Thanks, Naveena

helllooo

isn't it a exciting journey you never know where you gonna end up cause there is no ending but, am not from india am from pakistan and i have noticed there are many indians here