Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Analogies used in the Teachings

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The gas-gauge-analogy to explain the indicator of emotion

HS asks about our mood, creating?

Abe:
    Your mood doesnīt create anything. It just INDICATES!

Thatīs like saying: "My gas-tank-gauge is the reason I have no gas in my car!"
    No, it isnīt! Itīs just SHOWING you, that you donīt have gas in your car.

The reason you have no gas in your car, is you didnīt put any gas in your car- or you used the gas, that you had.
    You havenīt gone back, to the REPLENISHING-pump!

from the clip
    Abraham 2017 - Energetic Healing. Knock Your Sockables OFFABLE! Law of Attraction 4/8 San Antonio TX

Take the fuel away from the fire:
    Donīt meet resistance with resistance!

If you don’t meet resistance with resistance, it dissipates dramatically. It just softens. Try it! Next time somebody says to you, “I’m right, and you’re wrong,” say, “Pfftt, you’re right. You are right. You’re right.” And mean it. In other words, don’t mock them. Don’t be sarcastic. “You’re right.” And then watch how, all of a sudden, their legs almost go right out from under them. They don’t have the energy to blast you, because you just took the fuel away from the fire.

Excerpted from Boston, MA on 5/17/03

Be like a sculptor!

There will always be another unfulfilled desire;
    there will always be something that
    you are working towards coming into alignment with.

When you relax in that, now you have it!

...Now, you can stand in a relaxed attitude, in a state of constant joy. Allowing the contrast as it comes to you to produce the new, clear idea knowing that you can come easily into alignment.

When you really get it that there is nothing that you can't be, or do, or have, Now, you'll be like the sculptor who stands in a place with the materials and you will not be unhappy when you've got your hand on this first big glob of clay. You never see them throw it down and then complain "oh, it didn't turn out right"!

Every time they know, that they have to do some work
    so that the clay on the table begins to match the image in their mind.

They discovered long ago [..] the joy of making the clay match the image, and that really is what your work is! You've got all this contrast that is giving birth to these ideas that are formulating, and now it is your work to make the vibrational content of YOU match these images that are being held for you in vibrational escrow (the Vortex).

Abe