Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Abraham Book!

It has now been announced by Abraham hicks that this seminar is available on DVD. (through their website).
    Our asking has truly been answered.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    It has now been announced by Abraham hicks that this seminar is available on DVD. (through their website).
    Our asking has truly been answered.
    Thank you.
    Isn't that wonderful? I saw the official A-H e-mail, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fukami View Post
    Isn't that wonderful? I saw the official A-H e-mail, too!

Yes, it is wonderful Fukami, so many wanted to watch it in this form.

For those who are interested in the DVD version, more information can be found here:

Co-Creating at Its Best - A Conversation between Master Teachers

I'm excited for this book. My favourite times are when I'm watching Esther being interviewed by people like Oprah or Tracey Reid (or was that with Louise Hay?). Anyway, my favourite times are when Esther/Abraham answer questions of high vibrational people. They are fascinating conversations.

Yes Curious George!! I JUST listened last week to the interview of Oprah interviewing Esther for the first time and it was amazing!! She just gets all of this, and so does Wayne Dyer! I can't wait to read this... A book study would be fantastic. Curious George and. Chillin Joan!!! I would LOVE that! I pre-ordered it for my kindle app on my ipad and phone. It's so funny as I was craving a new Abraham book so strongly this morning, and I randomly came by the forum today, and it was the first thing I filtered in- a new book! Not surprised at all by this lovely manifestation, this stuff never gets old!!!! Love the Abe teachings and how powerful and life altering they have been for me!! lots of love xoxoxox Vavi

Does anyone know anything about this book on Amazon, supposedly written by Esther Hicks? Search for:
    Spiritual Warfare: Exposing the Activities of Satan's Agents [Kindle Edition]
    Esther Hicks (Author)

I do not think "our" Esther wrote this, but it's somehow linked to her Amazon page. This book is not listed on the official abraham-hicks website.

Does anyone know anything about this book on Amazon, supposedly written by Esther Hicks? Search for:
    Spiritual Warfare: Exposing the Activities of Satan's Agents [Kindle Edition]
    Esther Hicks (Author)

I do not think "our" Esther wrote this, but it's somehow linked to her Amazon page. This book is not listed on the official abraham-hicks website. I found this accidentally while looking for the new book announced here.

That's clearly not an Abraham book and was written by a different Esther Hicks. Even the first review is entitled in big bold letters "THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ESTHER HICKS AND ABRAHAM..."

Blame it on Amazon wanting to sell you stuff on Black Friday.

Hope that helps.