Page 115 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1228

Thread: Love myself, love life

I like being independent. I like arranging my daily activities based upon my preferences. I like knowing that I am always loved, supported and guided. My Inner Being is always with me wherever I go. There are unlimited ways for what I want to come to me. I feel great ease in my life. I notice that wellbeing dominates in our lives. I like knowing my Inner Being is always calling me to where I want to be, and I like looking forward.

I have been playing the prosperity game for some days. I have already written a lot of items on my excel sheet. I can easily remember them in my mind's eye. They enhance my feeling of freedom. They provide great convenience for me. They make my life easier and comfier. They look beautiful to my eyes. They enhance the beauty and neatness of what's in the house. They support and accomodate me well, moving me around. They make me more easily access to unlimited Internet resources. They create splendid sound environments and sound effects for me. They warm me up. They make yummy smoothies. They allow me to store a large amount of digital materials. They soothe my feet. They dry my hair faster and better. They refresh me. They excite my tastebuds. They take me to see new views. They make my travelling easier...

I like being unconditionally aligned. I like feeling unconditionally abundant. I like feeling unconditionally happy. I like feeling blessed. I feel blessed to be interested in stories. I have found three ongoing stories to enjoy. I like the state of positive expectation. I expect to know their new development. I like knowing that I am an extension of Source Energy. I like knowing that nothing serious is going on in this physical realm. I like knowing I am worthy of all goodies. I like knowing I just need to allow my goodies. I never need to earn what I want. I like knowing my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our wellness, happiness and abundance. I like noticing that it's easy for me to find physical wellbeing in all of us. I like focusing upon the Vortex version of people and things. I know, I like cute, happy, lighthearted, funny, calm, solution oriented, laid-back, passionate, allowing, loving, friendly, genuine, confident, willing and skilful people. I like co-creating with people in my alignment. I like having lighthearted conversations with people. I like getting others' sense of humor. I like watching cute kids and getting affected to laugh. I like focusing upon positive aspects of people. I like her braveness, her beauty, her care for her family, and her persistence. He is warm, easy going, happy, willing to help, confident and funny. I like her tender heart, her goofy personality, and her holding onto things meaningful to her. She is nimble and versatile, she likes turning ingredients into delicious snacks, she knows how to make clothes, she cares the wellbeing of her family members, and she is a wonderful grandmother and mother. I like his determination in finding fun in his daily life. He has found many ways to enhance his satisfaction. All wholesome ways. He attends to his vegetables thoroughly. He is naturally good at growing vegetables. Inspirations flow to him easily. He reaps pleasure by taking this activity. I like chewing upon the aspects I want to experience with other people. I am sure lots of aspects shown in movies and dramas are the opposite of what I want. But I still thank them for letting me know more clearly what I like.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-25-2021 at 06:57 AM.

Abundance

I am in the cafe, sitting before my laptop, a cup of hot milk tea on the wooden table, and I begin to explore the world of traditional musical instruments. I am familiar with sounds of guqin, pipa, guzheng, and bamboo flutes, but as for ruanqin, it's my first time of searching it. I found a piece of music played mainly by ruanqin, also including piano and drum. It is elegant, flowing like a winding, unhurried stream. It is beautiful. I am willing to quiet my mind to fully feel its rhythm. I am in love many genres of music. I like pure instrumental music, I like solo singers' songs, and I also like bands' music. I am living in a world full of mesmerizing music.

I have been practicing the prosperity game which lets me know clearly that I am already satisfied with where I am most of the time, and I've already got a lot of things I like. I just had a delicious lunch with the cheese sausage and fried sweet potato chips of plum flavor. I like abundant textures and flavors I felt on them. My body made the best of them, turning them into nutrients. I woke up this morning with a fresh mind, and kept energetic the whole morning. Abundant mental and physical energy are flowing through me. I feel comfortable, warm, and lighthearted. I remember some truths. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to my body. Pure Positive Energy keeps flowing powerfully to my teeth, gum, skin and fingers. I feel comfort in remembering that Source Energy is powerfully flowing to all of us and is forever calling us toward what we want. I like noticing wellbeing dominates in our lives. We live in a neat, safe, convenient, abundant and beautiful city. We live in comfy, multi-functional houses. We have harmony with people around us. We do things that please us. We have fun with each other. Our bodies work wonderfully for us. We have access to abundant resources.

I feel abundant in convenience. I easily get delicious meals without needing to cook. I have access to unlimited songs on netease app, qq music app, and youtube. I walk and listen to music. I think and write with the company of music. I have a computer, a laptop and a smartphone which allow me to do a lot of things wherever I go. I take the laptop to the cafe, because it has a unique atmosphere for me to think and write. I have three pairs of earphones which provide me with satisfying sound quality. When I am at home, I can buy bubble tea on my phone, and usually it will come to me within 20 minutes. When I am in the cafe, I can walk directly to the neighboring famous bubble tea shops and get what I like. When I want to exercise, I can walk for five minutes to the nearby stadium, and walk together with a lot of people on the track. If I want to go somewhere, the bus stations and the subway station are all within minutes' walk. Other than food and drinks, I buy most things online because the online shopping is so convenient.

I feel abundant in beauty. I have a way to enhance the beauty of my objects of attention. When I imagine who make them thoroughly attending to every part of their creations, the dresses, the electronic gadgets, and other items all become more beautiful, more attractive to me. I don't need to search and get the so-called truth, because the enhanced appreciation is what I want and what I've alredy got. And then, there are some objects of attention that immediately catch my eyes with their beauty. My eyes just love them, praise them and want to watch more of them. They can be a dress, a cat, or someone's face. Nothing is more important than that I feel good, and I would continually focus upon these beautiful objects, including songs whose beauty are perceived by my ears.

I feel abundant in efficiency. For some parts of my life, I like to spend less time, and thanks to the technology, electric appliances have assumed a lot of tasks on my behalf. I appreciate the fridge, the washing machine, the water heater, the rice cooker, the microwave oven, the sweeping robot, the hairdryer, the air conditioners, the blender, and so on. I feel abundant in ease and comfort. I am often in a state of comfort and clarity. I am supported by where I am, whether I am at home or outdoors.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-26-2021 at 01:19 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

I woke up with a fresh mind, mom steamed a sweet potato, a zongzi and an egg as my breakfast. They were nutritious. I slept late last night, because the mini table arrived and I felt comfortable using my laptop on the bed. I have abundant choices in abundant life areas. I can stay at home or go to the cafe and I choose the latter, for the cafe owns a delightful atmosphere. I like knowing that we are all connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. Our Inner Beings are always calling us to answers, improvements, solutions, relief, wellness, happiness and abundance. When we sleep, we are fully aligned with Source Energy. Pure Positive Energy is fully flowing to my body, to my skin, teeth, gum, fingers and so on. Our bodies keep evolving. Wellbeing dominates in our lives. We see. We hear. We move freely. We speak. We brush, wipe, wash, type, write, sew, hold, carry, and bend. Our bodies are flexible.

I like playing the prosperity game. I like finding the feeling-place of owning things. I feel free. I can easily take what I like with me, wherever I go. Abundant contents that satisfy, please, and excite me are available to me wherever I go. When I walk on the road, I can watch a cute video on my phone and put on a big smile in the watching. I sip fresh ground coffee and do my vibrational work on my laptop in the cafe. I wechat with my sister who lives far away. I follow new interesting stories told in the form of dramas. I easily find melodious songs to enjoy on my phone. I can eat whatever I like. I have abundant physical places of their unique personalities to visit. I feel comfortable. I feel relaxed. I feel comfortable from head to toe. And I use some equipment or visist some places to enhance my comfort. I get my hair washed and dried by hairdressers. I lsit in the swivel chair, lean against the seat back, move around and have fun in this simple activity. In the evening, I unfold the mini table and put my laptop on it, eager to begin my delicious night time. I get my feet massaged by an ingenious instrument. I feel alive. I feel appreciation. I genuinely appreciate the beauty showed to me in so many forms. I have intimate relationships with quality, beautiful clothes. I can easily remember them in my mind's eye and immediately get satisfaction from my remembering. I appreciate designers and makers who create items I like. I appreciate their devotion, creativity and craftsmanship. Their minds and hands work wonders. I appreciate the cuteness, the beauty and the loveliness in people and things. I feel secure. I know I am supported, loved and guided. And I enhance my security by having Plan-B. I am abundant in satisfying Plan-Bs. I like having abundant to give out. I like giving out in my alignment. I like interacting with people in alignment.

I like focusing upon my wellbeing. I like feeling worthy. I like noticing the evidence of my blessedness.

What do I like about you? Why do I love you so much? What are your positive aspects?

Looking at the music app, I find that I've already favorited some songs in the list. I have a habit of stopping and favoriting songs that immediately catch my attention. Usually these songs can be repeated many times. Assisted by new technology, I get to enjoy music wherever I go. I appreciate my smartphone. I appreciate my Sony earphones. I appreciate music apps offering high quality songs. Together, they create the wonderland of music. All human emotions are expressed exquisitely in music, and of course sometimes exaggeratedly. There are abundant ways to enjoy and appreciate a song or a piece of music, because music consists of a lot of elements. I can go with its general atmosphere. I can quiet my mind and feel every subtlety of the tune. I can count musical instruments it uses. I may deliberately differenciate singers' voices. In some cases, I combine deliberately chosen music with fashion shows--I muted their original music. Music enhances my life.

You are easy going and warm-hearted. You likes meeting people and your welcome them with your genuine smile. You are smart, having your own perspectives on certain areas. You are independent. Other than taking care of yourself, you have anundant mental energy and physical energy to co-create with others in your alignment. You have a unique sense of humor which often makes your wife laugh. Your son seems to have the same kind of humor. I often can get your sense of humor too. Thanks for causing us to laugh. Your are a loving father, who is willing to stand in your son's shoes to get new perspectives. You are his good friend. You play basketball together. You praise him. You bathe him and dry his hair. You take him out for fun. You like communicating with people and that's why you have so many friends. You continually get satisfaction and pleasure by maintaining relationships with people...

I love you very much. It feels that you, the cafe, belongs to me, because most of the time when I am doing things on my laptop, there is only me on the third floor. That being said, I feel undisturbed when there are people around me. In both situations, I enjoy my time. I savor the coffee. I write something on the word document. I watch dramas. I read books. I watch cute videos. I explore music. I play the prosperity game. I am so familiar with this cafe that I can easily remember details of its decor in my mind's eye. The cafe really plays an important role in my life because I spend a lot of my time in it. I love its lighthearted atmosphere.

Thank you, my laptop. You start fast. You offer high quality vision and sound effects. You are quiet and light. You operate all software smoothly and efficiently. With your support, I get to do so many satisfying things. I listen to music. I read books or news. I watch funny videos. I explore youtube. I play the prosperity game on excel. I write here...

Thank you, my mini-table. Putting you on my bed makes my evening more interesting. I can sit in an extremely comfortable posture and watch or listen or write on the laptop. Besides, you can be folded into a small board and put away easily.

Thank you, my brown boots, you are warm and beautiful. Thank you, my room for letting me rest and sleep well. Thank you, abundant bubble tea shops in this city, for providing me with yummy tea beverages. Thank you, Abeforum, for calling me to continue my daily vibrational work. Thank you, mom of the twin boys, for uploading almostly daily videos of your cute sons. Their contagious cuteness and happiness light me up. Thank you, the ongoing two Korean dramas, for exciting my mind with your well designed plots. Thank you, fashion shows for exhibiting a beautiful world--beautiful models wear beautiful haute couture and walk on the runway beautifully...

My body is intelligent and malleable. My body makes the best of what I eat and drink. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. My body is cooperative. My body turns food and drinks into beneficial nutrition. My body inspires me to eat and drink. I may be inspired to eat sugary food. I may be inspired to eat protein contained food. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon my comfort, health, clarity and vitality. Every night, I sleep and fully align with Source Energy. Every time I feel good, I let Pure Positive Energy fully flow to my hair, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, tongue, teeth, gum, throat, thyroid, arms, hands, legs, feet, heart, lung, liver, kidneys, stomach, bowels, blood, blood vessels, bones, bone marrow, tendons, ligaments, and the rest of my body. My feet touching the floor, I feel stable and grounded. I flexibly apply my fingers. I enjoy coffee. I flow abundant mental energy and physical energy into a lot of satisfying activities. I move my bodily parts with great ease, and I move them fast when I want efficiency.

Abundance flows to me through abundant channels. Stories attract me and I find a way to enjoy stories more. Last night, before sleep, I put my laptop on the mini-table, sitting aginst the headboard, and watched one episode of the drama having a fresh plot. This morning mom made egg fried rice, and it contained the vegetables my father grew, and then I ate a half dragon fruit. I soon walked fast to the cafe where I can do lots of things with a lighthearted mood. The fresh ground coffee on the wooden table, I was ready to think and write. I spent quite some time deliberately molding my thoughts in the form of writing. I have been searching information about items that I desire. I purposefully sense their feeling-places. I gain abundant choices on abundant life subjects. I have a lot of satisfying Plan-Bs or alternatives. I surround myself with more beauty and cuteness. I watch funny videos and laugh. I like and appreciate designers and craftsmen's deliberateness in creating their artworks. I reap satisfaction from thoroughly moving my fingers. Music plays an important role in my life and they are far beyond being beautiful. Music resonates with my body in a pleasing way. I attract safe, comfy and spacious physical environments wherever I go. I get to stand, sit or lie comfortably...

I like knowing focusing upon the aspects I desire to see in other people. I like cute people. I like happy people. I like funny people. I like peope who have a unique sense of humor. I like people who provide hilarious sketches. I like loving and allowing people. I like people who respect. I like people who respect the uniqueness of everyone. I like people who appreciate. I like people who genuinely praise. I like people who tell stories of wellbeing. I like people who focus upon positive aspects of things and people. I like people who are lighthearted. I like people who are calm and stable. I like people who are laid back. I like people who are confident, responsible and skilful. I like people who are solution oriented. I like people who are willing to co-create. I like people who are willing to support. I like people who are passionate. I like people who are gentle. I like people who are creative. I like people who are artistic. I like people who persistently hold the vision.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-27-2021 at 10:37 PM.

I am always supported, loved and guided. My emotion is my guidance. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. My body is healthy, flexible, energetic, and malleable. I feel comfortable from head to toe. I wake up in the morning, early and fresh. I eat and drink what I like. My body makes the best of food and drinks. I can stay at home or go to the cafe. Usually, I walk fast to the cafe, and I am accompanied by beautiful music on the way to it. My timing was good this morning, the bubblet tea shop just opened, so I got a cup of hot oolong tea macchiato. Soon, I walked upstairs to the third floor of the cafe, came to my familiar seat, and started my morning practice. My laptop operates extremely well for me. It starts fast. It operates any software smoothly and efficiently. I get to watch videos on the big screen...

I like cute people. They are now just babbling. Most of the time, they giggle. Unlimited things can make them laugh. They play with an empty water bottle, they listen to their mom's singing and dance to the rhythm, they hug and kiss each other, and they wriggle their bodies with the brightest smile on the face. I like people who respect. We are all extension of Source Energy. In essence, we are all lovers and lovely. We respect each other. I like funny people. I like lightearted people. I like people who appreciate. I like people who genuinely praise. I like people who are loving and allowing. I like people who are clear-minded and sure of what they do. I like people who are condifent, responsible, and skilful. I like people who are stable and calm. I like people who are persistent. I like people who hold the vision. I like people who are solution oriented. I like people who focus upon positive aspects of people and things. I like people who tell stories of wellbeing. I like people who want to co-create in alignment. I like people who are willing to support.

Abundance flows to me abundantly. Ask and it is given. By living my life, I have ammassed great abundance in my Vortx, and it is powerfully calling me. My eyes see abundant beauty. My mind can imagine unlimited beauty that please me. I see beauty in someone's face. He is handsome. He is beautiful in his unique way. I like observing his face in different moods. It is like a wonderful piece of art that is worth long appreciation. I like beautiful clothes I watch in fashion shows or I come across online. Other than beautiful, they can look cute, warm, frisky, elegant, mature, curvy, fresh, harmonious, lithe, stately, exquisite, or complicated. I am glad that I have enough satisfying coats, jeans and shoes to wear this winter. I always have delicious meals and beverages to enjoy every day. I like the oolong tee macchiato I am sipping now. I am always supported by safe, neat, and convenient spaces. I have unlimited songs to listen and savor. I have access to abundant amenities...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-29-2021 at 01:25 AM.

I want to treasure subtle good-feeling thoughts and activities.

Mom of the twin boys uploaded a video of them sitting together and playing toys. They are cute and chubby. They seem to have no necks, so the cool jackets with stand-up collars look funny in them. From time to time, they would remember to look at each other in the eye and giggle simultaneously. They have the brightest smile I've ever seen. They would hug and kiss each other's head. Their happiness reach to the climax when they play water in the tub. Their joy is contagious.

I have been playing the prosperity game and diligently searching items on websites. It's still clear what are my preferences. About colors, shapes, quality, sizes, functions and their combinations. I would like to have book shelves with glass doors because it's much easier to keep the book clean. I see a grey night table with golden feet suitable for the grey bed which contains a large space to put away things under the mattress. I put on the night table a sand clock and a crystall ball supported by gilded structures. That comfy white sofa chair should be accompanied by a side table that can accommodate books and cups. The bags of different sizes and held in different ways are desgined for pads and laptops of different sizes. Life is extremely convenient with electric appliances, electronic products and gadgets. Hair and clothes can be easily and quickly dried. Dishes are washed clean by the machine. I can do a lot of things related to the Internet wherever I go with my smartphone, pad and laptop. The noise-cancelling earphones provide me wtih wonderful sound effects and enhance my experience of savoring music. I pick decorations which are perceived as beautiful to my eyes...

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I have abundant mental and physical energy. I am glad that I wake up with a fresh mind in the morning. My body works well for me. Every part of my body has been receiving powerful Pure Positive Energy. I have a good appetite. I enjoy food and drinks. My body makes the best of them. I am living in a safe, neat, convenient, abundant and beautiful city. I like walking on the streets. I like buying beverages in the bubble tea shops. I like walking along the river and taking a look at willow trees and tall reeds. I have a loving family. We are all extension of Source Energy. We all have things that interest us. We all sleep well and let Source Energy fully flow through our bodies. Wellbeing dominates in our lives. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our wellness, happiness and abundance. We do what we like and feel happy. We are supportive of each other. We are learning to be more allowing and loving. We all have created robust Vortices that can make us happily busy for twenty or thirty lifetimes.

My Vortex is abundant enough to make me happily busy for twenty or thirty lifetimes. Through living my life, I have already built some easy-to-apply preferences. I can listen to a new song and quickly know whether I like it or not. I can easily pick the most beautiful ones among many objects because my eyes just tell me so. In this sense, I can deliberately explore and put new songs and new items into my appreciation list. It's hard to describe a song and a complicated color combination. But at least I can coarsely talk about them and remember them for my future references. I like lighthearted songs. I like lighthearted instrumental music. I like ballads sung in a gentle way. I like songs that are sad but with beautiful tunes. I like bubbly songs by groups in some situations. Usually, I like soft music when I write. Sometimes, I would purposefully focus upon the singer's singing and feel his or her singing skills. Or I would trace a specific instrument's darting in and out...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-29-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Body

I slept late last night because I kept fresh-minded. I am glad that when I feel good more of the daytime, I need less sleep at night. I like knowing that EVERYTHING desired about my body is already in my Vortex, firmly held for me by my Inner Being. I like knowing Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to every part of my body. It flows to my hair, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, teeth, gum, throat, thyroid, heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, skin, bones, bone marrow, ligaments, tendons, blood, blood vessels, stomach and bowels.

I feel comfortable from head to toe. There is no sourness or pain. And when I feel some discomfort, I know that help is always on the way, calling me to comfort, ease, relief, answers and solutions. My eyes see, so I live in a colorful, intricate world with my eyes wide open. My eyes support me in doing all kinds of things. My eyes let me enjoy beautiful images consisting of textures, shapes and colors. For example, I like watching fashion shows and observing attentively the haute couture models wear. There are unlimited color combinations which my eyes perceive as beautiful and attractive. Then, as soon as I put on earphones, I get to enjoy the charisma of music. I listen to songs every day. My ears guide me to explore the expansive world of music. I listen to songs of different genres. I enjoy songs sung in different languages. My body often moves to the rhythm. And I can easily feel the deliciousness of food and drinks with my tongue, with my taste buds. I am living in a place full of gourmet food. My body makes the best of food and beverages, turning them into wonderful nutrition for every cell of my body...

I like knowing my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon my wellness. Actually my Inner Being has already become the perfect body of mine till now. I am clear-minded. I am energetic. I have great stamina. I easily get satisfaction from my sense perceptions. I am independent. I take good care of myself. I have abundant mental and physical energy to co-creation with other people. I see, hear, taste, smell and sense. I move my body as I like. I can do lots of things efficiently. My fingers are extremly flexible. My hair keeps growing and being lush. I walk a lot and I can walk for a continuous long time, not feeling tired. All things are possible for my body. My body keeps evolving. My body is always energetic and healthy enough to let me do things I like. I appreciate my body.

Abundance and money

I woke up with a fresh mind this morning, mom cooked fried rice cakes and an egg as my breakfast, and I enjoyed them. Last night, with a clear mind, I watched an episode of the drama, which interested my mind. The mini table helped me sit in a comfortable posture on the bed.

Twenty minutes later, I arrived at the cafe. I got myself a cup of fresh ground coffee and sat down on the familiar seat. I opened my laptop, appreciating that it provided me with high quality vision and sound effects when I watch or listen. So in the cafe emitting a lighthearted atmosphere, I get to do a lot of things on my laptop. I listen to music. I watch videos on youtube. I listen to Abe. I write. I search useful information. I play the prosperity game. I sip the coffee. I watch interesting stories. I watch fashion shows to enjoy the beauty of haute couture...

I am healthy. I know a lot of beneficial thoughts about human bodies that help me a lot. I like knowing that when we sleep, we let Source Energy fully flow through our bodies. I like knowing every time we feel good, we allow Pure Positive Energy to fully flow to our bodies. I like knowing my Inner Being ONLY focuses our wellness, happiness and abundance. I like focusing upon the vortex version of our bodies. I like telling stories of our wellness.

I like having abundance choices. I like noticing that money allows me to have abundant immediate action choices. The prosperity game helps me know more cearly what I want. I like increasing more beauty in my surroundings. It's nice to easily lay my eyes on beautiful items in my room. It's nice to have abundant beautiful, quality shirts, T-shirts, coats, jeans and shoes to wear. I like black, grey and blue jeans of different lengths. I like canvas shoes, sports shoes and comfy, warm boots. I like elegantly shaped wool coats, they can be black, brown, camel, beige and taupe. I like light-colored furniture. I like electric appliances that make our daily life much easier and comfier. We can hand over most of our housework to them. They clean. They wash and dry. They regulate the temperature. They heat water for drinking and washing. They keep food fresh. They cook rice and dishes. They give beds and sofas deep cleaning. They increase the humidity of the house. I like electronic products that bring me greater freedom and satisfaction. I can easily take the Internet with me through the smartphone, pad or laptop. I can store as many materials as possible into my phone, pad, laptop, mobile hard disk and USB flash disc. I can read news and books on my phone when I take the subway. I can listen to Abe when I am waiting in the hospital. I can watch a drama on my laptop in the cafe. I can watch fashion shows on my pad when I sit in the bullet train...

I like knowing I am always loved, supported and guided. Whatever I need or want, I can get in my relaxed mood. I don't need to earn them. I am always worthy of them just because I want them. When I look at my reality, and feel my reality, I know I have been manifesting new things that satisfy me every day. It is easy for me to feel satisfied. I like knowing that my Vortex is robust enough to make me happily busy for twenty or thirty lifetimes. I keep perceiving beauty through my eyes, ears and mind. My taste is sensitive and I can easily feel deliciousness of food and beverages. My sense perceptions are active mostly in positive ways. I like knowing as I focus upon objects that are beautiful to my eyes, ears, and mind and that are yummy to my tongue, I am attracting more things that will bring me satisfaction. And I am sure, I want to continually attract lovely songs, wonderful fashion shows, interesting stories and palatable food and drinks.

I like telling stories of my wellbeing. I found a wonderful drama to watch. I notice that I have the patience to watch every part of it just for the presence of the male lead, because he looks really good to my eyes. Both actors act naturally and it is a drama about family, growth, and mutual understanding. Often, I would not take certain scenes in dramas seriously, I can sorta hold a step 5 attitude toward them. By pivoting, the working scenarios in this drama make me know more clearly what kind of relationships I desire. The opposite of many of them. I prefer harmony, mutual respect, willingness to co-create, genuine praise, fun together, and solution orientation. I like cute people. As soon as "cute" pop up in my mind, I remember the cute, happy twin boys. When I think that I like loving and allowing people, I would remember a father who is so loving and patient to his autistic son. And because I am clear of desired relationships and desired aspects in people and myself, the guidance becomes very clear. When I feel impatient, I feel really bad because I know, in essence, I want to be loving and allowing, I am sensitive to the emotional gap of the two attitudes. Generally speaking, remembering desired aspects in people and myself helps me get familiar with desired interactions, which is so beneficial. I like cute people. I like lighthearted people. I like laid-back people. I like funny people. I like happy people. I like people who are solution oriented. I like people who tell stories of wellbeing. I like people who focus upon positive aspects. I like people who are calm and stable. I like people who are loving and allowing. I like people who are persistent in what they truly desire. I like people who are kind and friendly. I like people who genuinely praise. I like people who easily appreciate. I like people who hold the vision, who hold onto the vortex version of people and things. I like people who are passionate. I like people who are willing to stand in others' shoes and offer suggestion from an aligned state. I like people who enjoy life. I like people who are confident, responsible and talented. I like people who are artistic...

I like knowing that the vortex version of us are all independent. Independence feels good to us. I like that most of the time we do our own things in satisfaction and from time to time come together to have fun. I am good at enjoying my time in solitude--though absolute solitude doesn't exist, because my Inner Being is always with me. I like knowing that all family members are busy doing our own things and get satisfaction from them. I like knowing we are all connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. I like knowing Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to all of us. It would be very nice to live with my family happily for a long long time. It would be nice we enjoy our time together, we have fun easily. It would be nice our coversations are lighthearted. It is nice that we are supportive of each other. I like knowing the great importance of my focusing upon their Vortices. I like training myself to stubbornly hold the vision, focusing upon their wellness, happiness and abundance. I notice wellbeing dominates in our lives. I notice our bodies are working wonderfully for us. I notice we all live in safe, neat, beautiful, convenient and abundant cities. I notice that we have already had great harmony.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-30-2021 at 07:39 AM.