Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445

Thread: Love myself, love life

I forget how I met Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners and How Clean Is Your House?

Very interesting TV programs that put my mind in exictement and greatly inspire me to do cleaning of various kinds. Besides, they offer a lot of cleaning tips.

Obviously, cleanliness is in my Vortex, and once again, the Universe sent me something that contained a lot of attractive elements and benefits for me. I saw various personalities in them. I saw various and sometimes very enjoyable and wise interatcions. I saw a lot of neat and comfy and cute houses. I like watching those eye opening shifts happening to previously very messy houses. I also improved my English by listening to so many accents.

Really wonderful TV programs, especially Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners--it is full of contrasting elements.

sum it up with its essence or the key words that impress you

Perfect Timing (the gist of the following experience)

I was playing with my nephew, and I felt good about it. One hour later, when I walked out of the playroom, I thought it would be great for me to do things on my own now. It's not a yearning but a better choice for me. Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door--it's my brother. Wow! It's instant manifesation! For me, he came at the perfect timing. So he went to play with my nephew and I began to write something on my computer. The most impressive words that hit me in that moment was--Perfect Timing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the local library, and I easily found a seat in the Readers' Room. This room opens from 8 am to 9 pm. It is bright, quiet, comfortable, safe (you can just leave all your stuff on the tables when you go out), with free wi-fi, free clean water, and plugs to charge your phone. It is a perfect place for me to enjoy my long solitude with all kinds of things--resting and napping, watching and listening, writing, thinking, just relaxing my body in the chair, etc.

What's the essence or desired states this room represents to me?

Basic essence is: freedom, relaxation, easy and long focus.

Based upon the basic essence, I could gain a lot of other feelings like:

strong appreciation because of long focus and enjoyment of others' magnificent creations [appreciation of beauty, appreciation of beauty and precision in subtleties and nuances...];

the feeling of blessedness because of listing lovely things that happened recently in my life;

clarity gotten from my contemplation of things I am now liking or not liking;