Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1212

Thread: Love myself, love life

Count blessings

* I get many coupons in that cafe and I only spent 10 yuan on a cup of latte. Its coffee tastes good. And hours later, I got a cup of smooth coconut-flavored latte. I like the flavor of coconut.

* I like that drama. I like its deliberately, thoroughly created atmosphere. It's far from a moden romantic drama. It is a bit dark, mysterious and hunting. The past of the leading characters makes sure their relationship is complicated and interesting. I am eager to know what would happen next. Its ost sounds otherworldly.

* Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to my body. My body continually recovers from any discomfort. Rather than fighting with the pain, I remember to feel better any way and it helps me get to a better physical state more quickly. Now, I feel comfortable from head to toe. Every part of my body feels relaxed.

* I can easily find wonderful songs to listen on both muic apps. And also, youtube offers almost unlimited music of all genres. Some old songs I listneded to a dozen of years ago may still be beautiful and worth looping. I am now listening to SPEED's songs. My right foot is swaying left and right to the rhythm.

* I live in an extremely convenient environment. I have access to abundant clean water, natural gas, and electricity. I have access to the Internet wherever I go. I can take different transportation tools to other cities. I can order food online and expect the meal to arrive within 20 minutes. I can buy vegetables, meat, fruits and other groceries online and there are people who would bring them to me in a short while. Most of the time, I pay for what I buy through my phone. I rarely take cash with me. There are a lot of restaurants, diners and food stands, and so I can easily get something yummy to eat as my lunch or supper.

* My brother and my nephew not only play basketball, but also learn new words together. My brother is a loving, patient father. He is more patient than I thought. He has his unique sense of humor, while my nephew is often funny, and they make a powerful duo.

* I have a loving family. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to all of us. Wellbeing dominates in our lives. We all live in wonderful places. We live comfortably with great ease. We honor our hobbies. We follow things that interest us. We are smart and flexible. We are all connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimitd Abundance. My father is inspired to grow vegetables--he is just good at every step of the process. My mom makes snacks whenever she has spare time. She likes giving them out.

* My body works extremely well for me. Every part, from head to toe, is healthy and flexible. Every time I feel good, every part of my body gets better. I am glad to keep energetic throughout the day. I am fresh minded. I don't need much sleep. I perceive abundant beauty through my eyes and ears. I observe and savor beauty of haute couture. I enjoy today's latte. I feel the coolness of cola in my throat. I feel the warmth of the air conditioner on my skin.

* I can easily remember his face. The outline of his face, the profile and so on. He looks beautiful to my eyes. I can observe his magazine photo for some time. And this lets me know the meaning of photography. Capturing beauty in the form of photos worth long observation is meaningful, and can be rather satisfying. Lots of non-physical photographers are eargly wanting to co-create with us in this area.

* The houte couture attracted my attention. The sleek fabrics are intereting. They are like colorful mirrors, playing happily with lights as the models walk forward elegantly. Definitely they are eye-catching and also mind-refreshing.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 1 Week Ago at 08:24 AM.

I like...

I like the latte of coconut flavor in Luckin Coffee. It is creamy with proper sweetness and obvious coconute taste.

I like this Korean R&B songlist. I like these tunes that call my body to move rhythmically. Music is a wonderful company.

I like my laptop, because it works so well for me. I can listen to music, think and write, explore youtube, search useful information, shop online, watch dramas, and watch cute videos on it. It is multi-functional and easy to take around.

I like the coffee coupons from Luckin Coffee, for they allow me to get high quality, delicious coffee with cheap prices.

I like feeling independent. I like deliberately arranging my daily activities. I like taking good care of myself. I like seeking solutions and answers on my own. I like co-creating with people in my alignment. I like putting myself in beneficial physical spaces.

I like noticing abundant beauty perceived by my eyes. I see beauty in fresh green tree leaves that are waving at me. I see beauty in the shiny and curvy dress the model wears. I see beauty in those crisp wool coats in shop windows when I am walking on the street.

I like warm air touching my skin when I am indoors. I like the warmth from my electric hot water bag. I like gloves warming up my hands when I walk outdoors.

I like living in the comfy house having stable access to clean water, electricity, natural gas and Internet 24/7. Within 5-minute walk, I can get to super markets, diners, drug stores and bakeries. And the stadium where I ofen walk at night is about 7-minute-walk away.

I like that we are supportive of each other. We enjoy our togetherness. I like knowing we are all extension of Source Energy. We are always loved, supported and guided. Wellbeing dominates in our lives. We are healthy, happy and abundant in the core. We are loving and being loved in the essence.

I like watching cute videos of the twin boys. They are cuteness overload. They are so chubby, happy, adorable. They are cute and funny. They talk with each other in a language only known to them. The younger one likes kissing his brother on his forehead. They often babble and giggle simultaneously.

I like feeling abundant. I am healthy, flexible and clear-minded. I have abundant mental and physical energy to do a lot of things every day. I have abundant places to go and stay. I am abundant in beautiful music. I am abundant in new interesting stories to excite my mind. I eat well. I drink what I like. I like coffee from Luckin. I can make the best of Internet resources wherever I go. I feel satisfied with my clothes and electronics. I have a loving family. We enjoy coming together from time to time. I am always in neat and quiet spaces.

I like exploring machines and tools. I see the girl easily make a cup of latte through that coffee machine. The machine is responsible for grinding coffee beans, turning milk into foam, and mixing them with hot water. With simple clicks on the phone, music gets to vibrate in my ears.

I like my nephew. He is beautiful, funny, happy and cute. He is eager about life. He is smart. He is aligned most of the time. He is intuitional, and would directly tell me something that is in my mind. He knows my reactions to some objects directly.

I like ease. I like attracting what I desire with ease instead of struggle. It's easy for me to find wonderful places to work and rest. It is easy for me to appreciate people. It's easy for me to notice, observe and savor beauty through my eyes and ears. I can easily find yummy food and drinks. I can easily access all Internet resources. I am living in a city that is abundant in all kinds of materials...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 1 Week Ago at 05:53 AM.

Focus upon one subject that feels good, and all other subjects will get better.

My brother, sister-in-law and nephew came to eat lunch today. Mom cooked delicious dishes for us. My nephew was still the same, talkative and funny. I let him watch videos of his favorite game, he kept on commenting: They are a bit extremely fast. He just put "a bit" and "extremely" together. He becomes flexible in all ways. He was getting better at using the mouse. I like knowing we are all extension of Source Energy. I like noticing and feeling our harmony. I like that we can easily smile or laugh for some reason. I am glad we all live in wonderful places. I am glad my nephew is eager about life and continually wants to share his stories to us. I like knowing that we are all connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. I like that my brother has a unique sense of humor. I like that my sister-in-law often gets his joke and laugh loudly. They make a happy trio.

I really like the smooth coconut latte in luckin. It's my favorite coffee. I like sipping it when I am doing other things like watching a drama, or thinking and writing. It feels smooth. The coconut and latte flavors are in wonderful proportion. And it gives a pleasing aftertaste. Today, my mom fried a plate of self-made spring rolls. She creatively put some sesames into the filling that was mashed stinky tofu. They are crunchy and fragrant. I ate four of them. In the evening, I enjoyed the mixed congee consisting of lotus seeds, black rice and jujubes.

I notice that my ability to enjoy stories is enhanced, though most stories won't follow LoA. I have different expectations of different parts. If it is fighting scenes, then I want them to be cool and look real. Less slow motions, more actual martial arts. What's the point of watching sloppy fighting scenes for several minutes to a dozen minutes. I pay attention to osts of dramas I watch. Music plays an important role in creating specific atmosphere.

Stories and the making of something can both be new to me. Often, there are new elements in a new story; and there are always new processes of making objects. I was just watching how a factory makes a large amounts of suits. And it's a new process for me that consists of many steps. It's interesting. My mind likes new contents.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

Things are always working out for me. I am living in a convenient, abundant, beautiful, neat place. Where I am is safe. I have easy access to needed and desired resources. I have a loving family. We are supportive of each other. My nephew and my niece are mostly in alignment and attract to them all kinds of cooperative components. My computer, laptop and smartphone work extremely well for me. They are efficient and multi-functional. I listen to music, watch dramas, search information and write on them. In the evening, I like putting hot water bag on my bed and it feels really comfy with its warmth...

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. To my hair, and my hair is healthy. To my teeth and gum, and my teeth and gum feel comfortable and stable. To my heart, and my heart automatically beats. To my bones, and they support my whole body well. To my eyes, and my eyes see clearly and enjoy abundant beauty. To my ears, and my ears perceive abundant beauty in music. To my lungs, and so I breathe easily and continually bring into my body oxygen. To my fingers, and my fingers are extremely flexible. To my blood and blood vessels, and so nutrition can be circled and absorbed by every part of my body. To my legs, and so I can walk freely and fast. To my stomach and bowels, and they turn food and drinks into beneficial nutrition every day. Every time I feel good, the channel between Source and my body is wide open and every part of my body gets better. My body is extremely cooperative and intelligent, knowing how to make the best of everything coming in.

My power is in the now. Now, I remember that we had a wonderful supper together yesterday. We enjoyed what mom made and I especially liked spring rolls. My nephew was still talktative and funny. Now, I remember that I found a new cafe to buy delicious coffee. I like very much smooth coconut latte in Luckin. Now, I am thinking and writing on my laptop, in the cafe, accompanied by music. Now I remember cute faces of the twin boys who are always smiley. Now, I remember that I live my life with great ease. Life is convenient here. I remember that I have two ongoing stories to follow. I expect their unfolding. Now, I think of my nephew. I am glad that he is extension of Source Energy. He is forever loved, supported and guided by his Inner Being. Wellbeing dominates in his life. He is stubbornly following what interet him. He is called to have harmony with his classmates. He is called to have fun with his classmates. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon his wellness, happiness and abundance. Now, I pre-pave about this new year. It would be nice if it is a lighthearted new year. It would be nice if I enjoy all togetherness. It would be nice if I eat dinner with my relatives with a happy mood. It would be nice if I visit my relatives lightheartedly. It would be nice if I can have fun with kids and toddlers. It would be nice if I am stable enough to not care what other people think of me. It would be nice if I fully enjoy the dinner my mom thoroughly makes.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 6 Days Ago at 06:14 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

I went to the hospital and this experience reminded me something important. I like knowing my body can make the best of the medicine. Every time I feel good, the channel between Source Energy and my body is wide open, and every part of my body gets enhanced. My body keeps evolving. My body continually recovers from any discomfort quickly. My body works extremely well for me: I see clearly. I hear clearly. I breathe easily. I eat and savor food. My stomach and bowels turn food and drinks into beneficial nutrition. My kidneys keep on removing waste products and excess fluid from my blood. My bones are stable and flexible. My heart automatically beats and pumps. My pancreas keeps producing digestive enzymes, helping food digestion, and keeps blood sugar in a healthy state. My liver keeps producing digestive enzymes, helping food digestion, and is the powerful detoxifying organ, helping clean out unwanted substances. My blood vessels are clear and flexible. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our wellness.

I appreciate all kinds of machines. I like watching the process of people using machine to create something new. I see the girl in the cafe pour coffee beans into the coffee machine, and just by two simple clickings, a cup of coffee comes into being. In the clothes factory, there are cutting machines, ironing machines, button sewing machines, and of course ordinary sewing machines. I like watching the whole process of making something new, from jewelry making to dish cooking. And all of them use certain kinds of machines or tools.

I like activating the feeling of abundance. I like smooth coconut latte in Luckin. Today, I drank two cup of this latte. I got vaccinated this afternoon; my timing is good, and I felt totally alright after the vaccination. I have access to unlimited music. I can easily find songs that are my cup of tea. I have access to interesting stories. I now have three stories to follow, to feel curious about their unfolding. I am healthy. My body works well for me. I can clearly notice that my body continually and quickly recovers from any discomfort. The extreme cuteness of the twin boys often puts a big smile on my face. They are so chubby, adorable, and beautiful. When I watch fashion shows, I am in the state of appreciation. I have a loving family. I appreciate my mom, dad, sister, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew. I am glad that we all live comfortably in wonderful places. I have access to the Internet wherever I go. I have abundant food and drinks to enjoy every day.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 5 Days Ago at 10:20 AM.

Appreciate...

I appreciate the warm sunlight in which I take a long walk along the river. I see a grandpa holding his baby girl and talking to her. The water is clear and waving with lights romping on the surface.

I appreciate the unlimited processes of craftsmen making something new or repairing something into better state. They are satisfying to watch. I see a burnt bag become a pristine one through the man's effort. How skillful these artisans are! They know how to apply their machines or tools. They create beautiful stitches on the bags. They iron the long overcoate to be crisp. The careful moves of one's hands in the process of creating something new have their charm. It's also very satisfying to see unwanted substances get removed and the object become fresh new--I just watched a man thoroughly clean up a washing machine.

I appreciate the harmony among people I know. My mom visited her friend, and she told me that her grandson was extremely generous--every time he had something to eat, he must share with them. Though I hadn't met him before, I saw him an extremely cute, three-year-old boy. He is so lovely.

I appreciate the smooth coconut latte from Luckin. Like its name, it is latte tasting smooth and having a clear flavor of coconut. Luckin is next to the cafe so that I can enjoy still hot luckin coffee in the cafe. Music and it are my wonderful companies.

I appreciate the interesting story of Ghost Doctor. It reminds me of Esther and Abraham. And the different personaties of the two male leads are fun to watch. The young intern who actually never did a surgery became a master because he was possessed by the spirit of that talented surgeon. It's interesting to see his colleagues' doumbfounded facial expressions when he gave orders as their superior.

I appreciate the twin boys. They are so cute. They are so loving toward each other. They stretch and hold hands sitting in baby carriages. The older brother fed the younger brother milk. The younger brother likes kissing his brother on the forehead every day. The older brother knows how to wriggle his upper body when music comes. The younger brother likes puting his left foot upon his right foot. They giggle a lot. They talk to each other in a unique language. They are each other's best mate.

I appreciate my body. My body works extremely well for me. Every part functions well. I see clearly. I hear clearly. I eat and savor. I breathe easily. I walk fast. I move freely. My stomach and bowels wonderfully process food. My pancreas produces abundant digestive enzymes and keeps blood sugar in a good state. My liver detoxifies substances and cleans unwanted substances out. My kidneys keep removing waste products and excess fluid from my blood. My blood flows and transports nutrition for every cell. My hair is healthy and sleek. My bones are stable and flexible. My fingers are extremely efficient. Pure Positive Enery is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. All things are possible for my body. Every time I feel good, the channel between Source and my body is wide open, and every part of my body gets better.

I appreciate our independence. We are all independent most of the time. Even my nephew and my niece; they are also independent most of the time. I like being independent. I like taking full responsibility for my creation. I like arranging my daily activities. I like seeking solutions and get them from my aligned state. I like that I have abundant mental and physical energy to not only take care of myself, but also co-create with other people.

I appreciate the city in which we live. I watched a vlog of Afghanistan village life. It's new contents to me. Through comparison, I know there are some positive aspects of where I am I want to emphasize. This city is welcomed by lots of trees and flowers. There is abundant greenery in every season. Willow trees often hang their supple branches over the river. Camphor trees keep green in winter. And it's always easy for me to eat outside. I can eat beef fried noodles, or hot pot full of vegetables, or rice and dishes. For someone who is not that like cooking, I really like the convenience of this city that is abundant in restaurants, diners and food stands.

I appreciate my laptop, the earphones, coffee, and the cafe. Together they make my time fulfilling. I like thinking and writing on my laptop, accompanied by music. While from time to time, I sip the hot coffee.

I appreciate my interesting reaction when some song catches my attention, then I would stop to see whether I have favorited it or not, and most of the time, it would a song I did favorited before. It is still a uniquely beautiful song to my ears. My emotion directly tells me whether I love the song I am listening.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 4 Days Ago at 08:36 AM.

Cultivate positive momentum...

Body

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. There is always an extremely healthy body in my Vortex, always. I feel comfortable from head to toe. Ever part of my body is multi-functional and intelligent. As a whole, my body carries out all the functions no matter what happens to the parts. I see clearly. I hear clearly. I eat and savor food. I move freely. I walk fast. My fingers are extremely flexible. I take good care of my body. My body can recover from any discomfort quickly. Every time I feel good, the channel between Source and my body is wide open and every part of my body gets better.

Music

I have access to abundant beautiful songs wherever I go. I can easily find songs that satisfy my ears. I appreciate netease cloud, qq music and youtube where I listen to melodious songs every day. I like lighthearted songs. I like soothing songs. I like sad and beautiful songs. I like songs sung in a husky voice. I like songs sung by singers who have sweet and smooth voices. I like listen to music sung by crystal voices. I like doing things accompanied by music.

Abundance

I wake up in the early morning with a fresh mind. There are things that interest me. I eat yummy and nutritious breakfast my mom makes. I am independent. I take care good care of my body. I arrange my daily activities. I seek and get solutions on my own. I have abundant mental and physical energy to co-create with people. I have fun with my niece and nephew. I visit my grandma. I rarely ask for help. I receive what I need and desire in a lighthearted mood. I enjoy my coffee time in the cafe every day. I like the flavor of smooth coconut latte from Luckin. I like watching craftsmen make something new with their hands and tools. I can easily get what I like eating and drinking at home or outdoors. I like taking a long walk in the sunlight that warms my skin. I like put my hot water bag under the quilt. I appreciate my laptop, computer, smartphones, and earphones/headphones, for they allow to me access unlimited Internet resources wherever I go. I have access to unlimited interesting storied told in different forms. Recently. I am watching Ghost Doctor. I have a loving family. I appreciate my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, my sister-in-law, my niece and my nephew.

Relationships

I watched some crime cases which let me know clearly what I want in relationships. I like mutual respect. I like that we focus upon the Vortex version. I like that we speak in alignment. I prefer we express our appreciation and praise more. I prefer we focus upon the positive aspects of other people. I like being stable, holding onto the vision in relationships. I like harmony among all of us, regardless of any reason. I like people who can stand in other's shoes and offer suggestion from their alignment. I like cute people. I like funny people. I like happy people. I like people who are responsible. I like people who are stubbornly holding onto what they desire. I like people who are willing to co-create. I like people who are nice, kind and friendly. I like people who are patient. I like people who are confident, responsible and skilful. I like people who bring the best out of people. I like people who is calm and stable. I like people who likes appreciating and praising.

Beauty

I see beauty in haute couture. I see beauty in its curvy, feminine shapes. I see beauty in its color combinations. I see beauty in the matching of its tops and jeans or skirts. I see beauty in its exquisite embroidery. I see beauty in its shiny fabrics. I see beauty in its fluffy feature.

Satisfaction

I take satisfaction in watching craftsmen creating something new or amending something old.

Focus upon one subject that feels good, and all other subjects will get better.

I have discovered three kinds of coffee in Luckin that satisfy me. They are smooth coconut latte, coconut latte, and smooth latte. I am amazed at those two coffee machines. They are so multi-functional. They grind coffee beans, and process milk.

The diamond picture with cute cartoon figures has been finished for some time. My nephew still remembers that I promised that I would give it to him. Now that he still likes it, I am glad to buy a frame and then he can hang it somewhere.

My mom knows how to make her time fulfilling. She likes cooking dishes and making snacks in the kitchen. Today, she made gluten balls, spring rolls and fried them. As usual, she made a large number and decided to distribute them to relatives. I'm glad that she has been following what interest her. And I was thankful, because I enjoyed three spring rolls.

I feel satisfied with the grey laptop bag, the warm black boots, and the delicious dried Jackfruit I bought on pdd. Pdd often provides cheap products with satisfying quality. I also bought from it a laptop, a computer host, a usb flash disk, two electric hot water bags, warm jeans, and canvas shoes.

I am living in a safe, neat, beautiful, comfortable, abundant and convenient city. Most of my family members live here. We can come together from time to time. Where we are has abundant resources. It is a city abundant in water and green trees. Restaurants, diners and food stands are everywhere. This noon, I ate hot pot full of vegetables and seasoned by sesame sauce. I also like sugar fried chestnuts and dried sweet potatoes. Our daily life is easy supported by abundant electric appliances and gadgets.

My body works extremely well for me. My kidneys keep removing waste products and excess fluid from my blood. My pancreas produces digestive enzymes and balances blood sugar. My blood flows smoothly and transports nutrition for every cell. My liver detoxifies substances and cleans out unwanted substances. My heart beats and pumps. My bones are firm and flexible. Every part of my body is multi-functional and has unlimited potential. An extremely healthy body is always in my Vortex. My eyes see clearly. My eyes co-create with my hands wonderfully. My ears hear clearly. My eyes and ears perceive abundant beauty every day. I move freely. I walk fast. I speak clearly. I eat and savor food. I feel the coolness of cola in my throat. My hair keeps lush and healthy. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. To my eyes, ears, nose, teeth, gum, throat, pancreas, heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, stomach, bowels, blood, blood vessels, bones, ligaments, tendons, skin, brain and so on. I like knowing that Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to all of us. I like knowing that our Inner Beings always call us to solutions, answers, relief, PoLR, wellness, happiness and abundance.

I enjoyed watching the craftsman create a beautiful handbag from crocodile skin. He measures, cuts, folds, sews, pastes, perforates, and fixes the hardware. It is satisfying for me to observe how an artisan create new things. The cooperattion between their eyes and hands is really amazing.

I am blessed by music. Music makes my life more interesting, more worth living. It adds bright colors to my life. My body resonates with tunes. My foot likes tapping the floor to the melody.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 3 Days Ago at 08:19 AM.

Appreciate...

I appreciate my aunt who provided me a job offer. I wanted jobs to look for and find me. So this is a piece of evidence. And another piece of evidence came from my mom. Desired jobs are looking for me. My Inner Being knows where I am and is forever attracting what I desire to where I am.

I appreciate the smooth latte in Luckin. I can drink the whole cup of smooth latte up, while it's hard for me to drink a half of the classic coffee in the cafe. Obviously I prefer Luckin coffee more. It is smooth and a little bit sweet which is just what I like. Also, I like drinking hot beverages, and this latte satisfies me in ints temperature. If the first sip is warm, I often lose interest.

I appreciate the stadium. My excercising time is often put at night. I would walk on the track in the stadium, with five or six others. When I think I eat too much during the daytime, I would walk more, such as for one hour. As I walk, I listen to music, or watch something fun on my smartphone.

I appreciate stories told in the form of dramas. I am watching stories happening in a law school. In the past year, I become more easily interested in stories, including stories has nothing to do with romance. Do I lower standard? But, easily finding stories that interest me is a pleasing. I am glad to be easily attracted by stories. The job of a lawyer and the job of craftsman are quite different. The former needs to read a lot of books and regulations, while the latter practices a lot his/her hands.

I appreciate music. When I am thinking and writing, I like listening to Korean R&B, because their rhythms are a good match to my thinking process. They are not too fast or too slow. And their lyrics won't distract me. I feel blessed to live in a world full of music. I just need to type some words on some music app, my desired music would easily pop up.

I appreciate how-toes. How-toes can make an object more valuable or worthwhile. By thinking about how a handbag is produced, the handbag before our eyes may look more beautiful or be worthy long observation. We can enjoy the totally straight, beautiful stitches. We can appreciate the color of the main part of the bag matches well with the color of the hardware.

I appreciate my mom. She is nice people. She would buy gifts for old people in the village and give them money though they are not her relatives. And she has been supporting her family members in different ways. She is a loving grandma, mom, and an aunt. I am glad that in her spare time, she often does things that truly interest her, such as visiting a friend, making snacks, or watching poker games on TV.

I appreciate food and drinks. Today, I ate sweet potato congee, sugar fried chestnuts, a cheese sandwich, dried jackfruit and two cups of smooth latte. I am glad to live in a place full of foods and beverages. I can easily eat outside at anytime when I don't want to cook.

I appreciate Abraham, Esther and Jerry for letting me know so many beneficial truths. I like knowing we are all extension of Source Energy. I like knowing my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon solutions, answers, relief, PoLR, wellness, happiness and abundance. We are always called have true harmony with people. We are called to the state of love in relationships. I like telling stories of our wellbeing. We are all living in wonderful places. Wellbeing dominates in our lives. We are all connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. We all spend some time on things that please us. We all know feeling good is important. We have harmony with each other and with our relatives...

I like...

I like walking sunlight in the winter. I like the warmth on my skin. I like the brightness.

I like observing the craftsman create an exquisite handbag from the crocodile skin. I enjoy every move of his hand. I enjoy his skilful application of his tools. I like observing craftsmen in different areas create pieces of art. I like watching them turn wood into mini tables, cloth, leather, and wood to sofa, and cloth and buttons to suits.

I like waiting for the golden frame and then frame that diamond picture for my nephew.

I like music. I like netease cloud and qq music app which allow me to enjoy most songs. I can easily find enjoyable music. I can listen to music wherever I am. Music is such a wonderful company. Now, I am listening to Jeff Chang and Taiyi's songs.

I like food. Today, I ate and enjoyed croissants, skewers of chicken fillets, smooth coconut latte, and dried jackfruit. I am abundant in delicious food and drinks that I can quickly get. I can also cook dishes in the kitchen. I can eat hot pot in a diner seven-minute-walk away or I can order hamburger on the app and expect it to come within 20 minutes. I have great freedom in choosing what I like eating and drinking. My body wonderfully processes all of them.

I like my nephew. He is so cute and funny. He is talkative, keeping sharing interesting stories with us. He is passionate about life. There are lots of things in his life that interest him. He is always loved, supported and guided. He is called to have harmony with his classmates. He is called to have fun with his classmates.

I like my electronics. They are so multi-functional. With them, I can access to the Internet wherever I go. They operate apps smoothly. They have high quality vision and sounds. They can last long after one charging. I can easily take them around. I listen to music, watch dramas, search useful information, and think and write on them.

I like where I am, both the city and the house. The house is located in a convenient and alive district. Life is easy and comfortable here. There are abundant stores on the nearby street. The house is supported by various kinds of electric appliances and gadgets, and so we can do lots of things efficiently. The city is safe, neat, beautiful, alive, abundant, and convenient. It is full of trees and flowers. It has robust economy.

I like my body. My body works well for me. My body makes the best of food, drinks and medicine. My eyes see clearly. My ears hear clearly. I speak clearly. I eat and savor food and beverages. I am flexible. I can move freely and efficiently. I feel comfortable from head to toe. I feel relaxed and ease. I breathe easily. My hands can do so many things for me every day. I walk fast. Every cell of my body is multi-functional and has unlimited potential. Every time I feel good, the channel between Source and my body is wide open, and every part of my body gets better. My body recovers from any discomfort quickly.