Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Love myself, love life

I forget how I met Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners and How Clean Is Your House?

Very interesting TV programs that put my mind in exictement and greatly inspire me to do cleaning of various kinds. Besides, they offer a lot of cleaning tips.

Obviously, cleanliness is in my Vortex, and once again, the Universe sent me something that contained a lot of attractive elements and benefits for me. I saw various personalities in them. I saw various and sometimes very enjoyable and wise interatcions. I saw a lot of neat and comfy and cute houses. I like watching those eye opening shifts happening to previously very messy houses. I also improved my English by listening to so many accents.

Really wonderful TV programs, especially Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners--it is full of contrasting elements.

sum it up with its essence or the key words that impress you

Perfect Timing (the gist of the following experience)

I was playing with my nephew, and I felt good about it. One hour later, when I walked out of the playroom, I thought it would be great for me to do things on my own now. It's not a yearning but a better choice for me. Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door--it's my brother. Wow! It's instant manifesation! For me, he came at the perfect timing. So he went to play with my nephew and I began to write something on my computer. The most impressive words that hit me in that moment was--Perfect Timing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the local library, and I easily found a seat in the Readers' Room. This room opens from 8 am to 9 pm. It is bright, quiet, comfortable, safe (you can just leave all your stuff on the tables when you go out), with free wi-fi, free clean water, and plugs to charge your phone. It is a perfect place for me to enjoy my long solitude with all kinds of things--resting and napping, watching and listening, writing, thinking, just relaxing my body in the chair, etc.

What's the essence or desired states this room represents to me?

Basic essence is: freedom, relaxation, easy and long focus.

Based upon the basic essence, I could gain a lot of other feelings like:

strong appreciation because of long focus and enjoyment of others' magnificent creations [appreciation of beauty, appreciation of beauty and precision in subtleties and nuances...];

the feeling of blessedness because of listing lovely things that happened recently in my life;

clarity gotten from my contemplation of things I am now liking or not liking;

Mom was looking for something in the kitchen. She continued her confusion, while I began to focus. Just for the purpose of stoping her self-talk, I was very willing to find that thing for her. Whether I know this stuff or not, when I make the decision, I usually can easily find it. This time, I knew the small tool she used to make Jiaozi, and I pictured it in my mind. I decided to find it, and thought it might very well be on the kitchen counter. I moved a bowl, and immediately found it.

How many times do I find things for her? Really many times. However, it was not as "logical" as what I have written above. The searching and finding process is often an intuitive or inspired action based upon my stable belief that I can easily find missing objects for her. That's why even when I didn't know, I never saw the missing object, I could still walk directly to it and pick it up among many other possible objects.

Amazing? Isn't it? But when I had this belief for a long time, I didn't see it as amazing, I saw it as normal and natural. It's some time later when I thought about receiving intelligence without going into the University (a HS's interesting question for Abe), I began to really contemplate this event. Obviously I directly received the answer to my mom when she only gave me a name, and I knew nothing about it--the shape, the color, etc. But my IB knew, so I grabbed a thing, thinking: It must be what she was looking for. So often, I just need less than one minute, sometimes, just a dozen seconds to find those missing objects for her. The interesting part is, when you can so easily, so efficiently do things like this, even it seems a bit magical, the positive feelings related to it can not last long, or better said, you even don't have enough time to feel obvious emotions during such a short time, except that you decide to milk it immediately after that. On ther contrary, if a person tried hard to find something but failed, then some time later, a thought came to him, leading him to find it, and he might feel much stronger feeling, delicious relief.

In comparison, the long lasting feeling of appreciating and enjoying something like music, a book, or a TV program, is more impressive in my life now. Because it lasts long, filling in more of my airtime with high-flying energy, and may very well become inspirations to my writing and action, though it doesn't seem magical.

Milk "simple" but very satisfying scenes in my life

It is hot, but I want to go outside for a walk. I feel lucky because my body is adaptive to different weather, so I just go with an umbrella.

I walk on the road leading to one of my favorite parks, accompanied by romantic and beautiful music. After a short while, a thought comes to my mind, asking me to eat an ice cream. So I follow this idea, and get myself a yummy ice cream of honeydew melon flavor. I begin to lick it, and really savor every bite of it...

With gusts of wind blowing, I stop in the middle of the road, feeling strong satisfaction in that moment. Lovely walking, lovely ice cream, lighthearted mood, cool wind in a hot day...

I feel blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long and lighthearted walk, I get to the river. I stare at those fishing boats, feeling the poetic serenity they bring to me--because they have been in my imagination often. I like imagine myself lying in the small wooden boat, and softly flowing with the river.

I see a water bird. I couldn't see it if I am not familiar with her profile, because she would be just like all the stones around her, just something black in the evening. However, I just got clear vision of her profile in the shade by following her trace in the daytime. So now I can discern her more easily. Water birds also like playing around at night--I feel glad to know more about my animal friends. I observe her: She stands still, and then flies a bit and picks another place to meditate. Minutes later, she flies high and gradually disappears in my visual world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are unlimited things we can do with those wooden toy blocks.

Other than building school, garage, swimming pool, flowers, electric fans, trains, they can also be used in mimicing some actions.

My nephew loves learning new words, new things, and immediatley repeating these newly learned words and behaviors. When he stirs the blocks, I say to him, "Wow, you are cooking tea." The traditional way of making fresh tea into preservable tea in different containers is using our hands to stir the tea quickly in a big wok. "Cooking tea! Cooking tea!" He gets excited, looping these words while continuing his hands movement. Then we develop it into cooking meals by putting those blocks in a round container, and moving them with those long blocks. After that, we get some toy animals to eat what we cook...

I enjoy the whole game, even though it seems a bit silly for an adult. But a clear decision to love our time together and some new perspectives shift my attitude. Now, I do like it very much. For me, relating his hand movements to something more specific, and then extending it further to new games, is new and interesting too.

About Body

* I am lucky to have so much knowledge about human bodies. Thank you Abe for letting me know the knowledge and truths about body.

* I have had almost unlimited bodies before and I will continually have unlimited physical apparatuses in the eternal future.

* The more airtime in which I feel good, the better my body would feel and behave, because my bodily conditions especially the health is DIRECTLY related to my chronic thoughts about EVERY ACTIVE SUBJECT.

* The truth about our bodies, the Vortex version of our bodies, is very different than the society and the mass knows to be. The mass believes our body begins to decline as time goes by, but the truth is: the Vortex version of our body becomes more energetic, more flexible, more beautiful, more robust as times go by. It is opposite to what we think our body would become as time goes by. I decide to remind myself of this often, as often as I can. I decide to be more sensitive to those limited thoughts other people are believing and speaking. I decide to think more about the Vortex version of my body and other people’s bodies.

* My body can heal itself UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. MY BODY IS A MAGNIFICENT, MORE MAGNIFICENT THAN ANY HOSPITAL OR MEDICINE COMPANY, MEDICINE FACTORY THAT CAN HEAL EVERY PART OF ITSELF.

* I can feel that my body has become more and more flexible and fast moving and multi-tasking in so many ways and in so many areas. I can feel that I have a better memory of things I want to memorize such as new English words. My typing speed continually improves. And my mind becomes better at shifting its focus in stable alignment and with great efficiency. For example, I can still finish writing two posts when my nephew comes in and stops my writing temporarily. And these experiences match the vortex version of my body’s developing. As time goes by, my body continually asks for better and better states, more wellness, more energy, more flexibility, more vitality, more efficiency and effectiveness, and so the natural result WOULD BE better memory of things I want, better at multi-tasking, greater clarity of my mind, feeling more energetic…

Strongly recommend reading Money and LOA, because there are so many truths and knowledge and suggestions worthing remembering and pondering.

Suggest pondering the following words and phenomenon:

grow a seed, possibility, probability.

What kind of seeds doctors and the commecials are planting in our consciouness?

Then some thing happens, people begin to think about and then believe the possibility, and then people begin to consider the probability, then...

Better be more and more sensitive when reading or watching medical information, listening to others talk about diseases. It's easy to let the seeds in in a world full of information. It's also pre-paving, but not in the desired mode. So be more careful and conscious of things like this.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    It is always a delight to read your profound, considered contemplation of the Teachings and how they apply to all aspects of our lives, how the essential Truths of these Teachings can be found in even the smallest dimensions of our day-to-day existence, the seemingly "minor" things that we repeatedly see and hear and therefore (if we are not paying attention) can internalize as beliefs, and then "truths," which means we may ultimately bring them into manifestation.

Bravo. This is what wisdom is - unplugging from "automatic living" mode and looking, with eyes and heart, at what is really going on...sensing in subtle detail what our thoughts and emotions are doing, and making choices about what is consumed, considered, and accepted, or not. So wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Lee View Post
    About Body

* I am lucky to have so much knowledge about human bodies. Thank you Abe for letting me know the knowledge and truths about body.

* I have had almost unlimited bodies before and I will continually have unlimited physical apparatuses in the eternal future.

* The more airtime in which I feel good, the better my body would feel and behave, because my bodily conditions especially the health is DIRECTLY related to my chronic thoughts about EVERY ACTIVE SUBJECT.

* The truth about our bodies, the Vortex version of our bodies, is very different than the society and the mass knows to be. The mass believes our body begins to decline as time goes by, but the truth is: the Vortex version of our body becomes more energetic, more flexible, more beautiful, more robust as times go by. It is opposite to what we think our body would become as time goes by. I decide to remind myself of this often, as often as I can. I decide to be more sensitive to those limited thoughts other people are believing and speaking. I decide to think more about the Vortex version of my body and other people’s bodies.

* My body can heal itself UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. MY BODY IS A MAGNIFICENT, MORE MAGNIFICENT THAN ANY HOSPITAL OR MEDICINE COMPANY, MEDICINE FACTORY THAT CAN HEAL EVERY PART OF ITSELF.

* I can feel that my body has become more and more flexible and fast moving and multi-tasking in so many ways and in so many areas. I can feel that I have a better memory of things I want to memorize such as new English words. My typing speed continually improves. And my mind becomes better at shifting its focus in stable alignment and with great efficiency. For example, I can still finish writing two posts when my nephew comes in and stops my writing temporarily. And these experiences match the vortex version of my body’s developing. As time goes by, my body continually asks for better and better states, more wellness, more energy, more flexibility, more vitality, more efficiency and effectiveness, and so the natural result WOULD BE better memory of things I want, better at multi-tasking, greater clarity of my mind, feeling more energetic…

Strongly recommend reading Money and LOA, because there are so many truths and knowledge and suggestions worthing remembering and pondering.

Suggest pondering the following words and phenomenon:

grow a seed, possibility, probability.

What kind of seeds doctors and the commecials are planting in our consciouness?

Then some thing happens, people begin to think about and then believe the possibility, and then people begin to consider the probability, then...

Better be more and more sensitive when reading or watching medical information, listening to others talk about diseases. It's easy to let the seeds in in a world full of information. It's also pre-paving, but not in the desired mode. So be more careful and conscious of things like this.
    Hi Jenny Lee, this post blew my mind. I have had a thorough understand of "entropy" from a scientific perspective, and until your post, I had zero awareness of how I was using the idea/belief of entropy as a forgone conclusion to soothe and accept things that when I thought about them, I felt bad. I have found sudden expansion in your post, thank you so much!

Hi, Palimpsest, I am not so familiar with entropy, but it seems to have something to do with probability.

Abe have said again, again to Esther, when Esther said "but it is true," that something is true is because somebody had manifested it into so called truth, it is just the result of thought/vibration turning into things.

Say, a person got an odd, never known symptom in his body, he looked at it and didn't care much about it, knowing it would be gone, then this maybe-the-rarest symptom would be the only one case in human history.

But if he felt fear about it, he talked about it often, showed it to people all around, and went to all kinds of hospitals... More and more people began to know it, offering their mixted thoughts and some fearful predictions about it, and the doctors began to write about it, even presented it on news... Now more and more and more people know this unknown and therefore scary disease, and some of them begin to relate it to themselves... One simple, "odd" physical symptom begin to prevail, and it is scary, even "incurable", as more and more thoughts are offered upon it.

Hospitals and doctors and therefore all kinds of medical reports and magzines are full of these hard cases. But how they become "incurable", "so hard to cure"? That's something to ponder, especially when we've known the Universal Laws. Even when we know these laws, this kind of "reality" stuff is still easy to negatively influence us in a world that we can so easily access unlimited information.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    It is always a delight to read your profound, considered contemplation of the Teachings and how they apply to all aspects of our lives, how the essential Truths of these Teachings can be found in even the smallest dimensions of our day-to-day existence, the seemingly "minor" things that we repeatedly see and hear and therefore (if we are not paying attention) can internalize as beliefs, and then "truths," which means we may ultimately bring them into manifestation.

Bravo. This is what wisdom is - unplugging from "automatic living" mode and looking, with eyes and heart, at what is really going on...sensing in subtle detail what our thoughts and emotions are doing, and making choices about what is consumed, considered, and accepted, or not. So wonderful.
    So happy to read your post, dear HitC.

Yes, I so agree with what you said. And I've got so much vibrational work to do--because really there are still many limited beliefs I want to soften, bridge and then shift. When I say "so much" and "many", I say them in a happy mode now, because having them to look at and mold and then witness the new shifts is a primarily very delicious journey now--it makes me very eager to get up early, and appreciate the quality time I have that I can mold my thoughts on deliberately chosen subjects in a very focused manner, feeling happy there are things I am so wanting to do on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Lee View Post
    Hi, Palimpsest, I am not so familiar with entropy, but it seems to have something to do with probability.

Abe have said again, again to Esther, when Esther said "but it is true," that something is true is because somebody had manifested it into so called truth, it is just the result of thought/vibration turning into things.

Say, a person got an odd, never known symptom in his body, he looked at it and didn't care much about it, knowing it would be gone, then this maybe-the-rarest symptom would be the only one case in human history.

But if he felt fear about it, he talked about it often, showed it to people all around, and went to all kinds of hospitals... More and more people began to know it, offering their mixted thoughts and some fearful predictions about it, and the doctors began to write about it, even presented it on news... Now more and more and more people know this unknown and therefore scary disease, and some of them begin to relate it to themselves... One simple, "odd" physical symptom begin to prevail, and it is scary, even "incurable", as more and more thoughts are offered upon it.

Hospitals and doctors and therefore all kinds of medical reports and magzines are full of these hard cases. But how they become "incurable", "so hard to cure"? That's something to ponder, especially when we've known the Universal Laws. Even when we know these laws, this kind of "reality" stuff is still easy to negatively influence us in a world that we can so easily access unlimited information.
    Hi Jenny Lee, your posts are very thought provoking for me!

I connected your post with entropy because I associated that people die, or age, or get ill, lose vigor, etc because of the scientific idea that while energy can never be lost or destroyed, it becomes unavailable to the system for repair, or to restore something to it's initial state. I would look at how quickly I used to heal when I was very young, and how it seems to take so much longer for a cut to heal than in my youth, or how everyone seems to slow down as they age, how old age seems to be inevitable.

I had made peace with the idea of illness happening, middle/old age happening, physical decline...I had made peace I thought. But my father recently became ill, and I realized the whole idea of old age and illness was still bothering me, and I'd just put it all down to that entropy is a scientific fact and has to happen. But really it was all just to explain away a 'truth' I held about human decline...and where did I ever get that truth?? I somehow learned it, just as you say, it's something "everyone just knows".

I never cease to be surprised at being aware of something I wasn't aware of just a moment before.

I didn't even realize it till I read your post how I was covering up something that made me feel bad...a sort of neutral HFS, if you will. And how it no longer serves me. So now I have more in which to expand upwards and outwards, and your post connected me with that. Awesome!