Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1154

Thread: Love myself, love life

Pure Positive Energy is powefully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be. My Inner Being has its opinion of anything I am thinking here and now.

I see a field of corn poppies. Most in the state of full bloom, while some are buds. They stand upright there, slim and graceful. Translucent petals are naturally dyed into red, pink, orange and white. As the wind blows, they slightly sway and touch each other. They have a simple structure, a yellow center and several petals, with leaves lying low on the ground. But they look fresh, beautiful and lively. I really like them. They flourish in the spring. Flowers are usually pretty and welcomed by fashion designers. And there are unlimited ways and materials to create flowers on dresses. New colors can be applied to any flower. Corn poppies can grow green and blue flowers in this world of fashion design. Bright red roses can by made by dyed feathers. Golden water lily can be embroidered by silk thread. Daisies can be made by white and yellow beads. Infinite ideas can visit designers, as to creating captivating flowers on dresses, just like any other object. As a totally new area to my eyes, I see almost every dress in the fashion shows as beautiful. I may get amazed at their color combination, but find it hard to describe the reason with words.

When I remember the corn poppies with appreciation, I feel good, and every cell of my body receives Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. When I pat the puppy on the head and rub her tummy, I feel good, and my eyes, ears, teeth, gum, heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, bones, fingers, ligaments, tendons, stomach and bowels all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. I like having a healthy body. I like feeling clear-minded and energetic. I like doing various things with my two flexible hands. I like seeing beauty with my eyes. I like walking fast through my legs. I like enjoying food and drinks. I like having a efficient thinking mind. I like putting on the earphones and enjoying melodious songs. I like noticing the many actions I do every day through my body. I brush, wash, don, take off, walk, type, open, drink, eat, listen, speak, and watch.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-25-2021 at 05:37 AM.

My Inner Being has an opinion of what I am focusing upon now. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being always focuses upon the Vortex version of me and other people. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body.

When I feel good, every cell of my body lets Pure Positive Energy flow through. That's how important my emotions are. I was glad to see my nephew last night. I sat next to him and we had a lovely meal together with many relatives. I enjoyed savory lobster and prawn, tender taro, and flavorful Peking duck. It's the birthday of my cousin's one-year-old daughter. She wore a pink dress, small and cute, and she amused us by her preference for her brothers, also kids. She was so eager to play with them instead of adults.

I like focusing upon the Vortex version of me and my family. I like seeing all my family members happy and healthy. I like seeing them feel satisfied with their work. I like seeing them have hobbies. I focus upon their well-being. I like knowing Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to us, to every cell of our bodies. We sleep well and therefore we have these sleeping hours fully immersed in the Liquid Love every day. We have a fresh mind waking up in the morning and we feel energetic. Our bodies are always ready to recover from any discomfort. Health is always ours and our Inner Beings always focus upon our wellness and are calling us to feel better and feel healthier. When we sit together, have a good appetite and enjoy gourmet dishes, we feel good, and our eyes, ears, hearts, skins, livers, kidneys, pancreases, stomachs, bowels, bones, ligaments, tendons, lungs, fingers and the rest of our bodies all receive powerful Pure Positive Energy.

Among the fashion shows I found on youtube, I prefer more dresses with sophisticated embroidery. I like observing the materials, patterns, and colors of the embroidery. Glittery gemstones can be carefully sewn to every part of the dress, with one color or multiple colors. These gemstones like diamonds, usually have many facets and keep on reflecting light from different angles and create a splendid feast for our eyes. I found a dress full of diamond-like sequins, cool and graceful, with uniquely designed floral shoulders.

I like remembering some of the videos I have watched wholeheartedly. They can enhance my appreciation of simple moves my hands display on a daily basis. I watched vendors cut fruits with clean and efficient moves. I watched bakers thoroughly clean the counter and wash the fruits before they prepare the dough. I watched the candy makers move their hands fast to pull the sugar dough again and again to make it more malleable.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-25-2021 at 11:45 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and unlimited abundance. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be.

My body works well for me. Every part automatically keeps a good state. I open eyes and immediately see the world. Recently, I find new objects to lay my eyes on. I began to appreciate beautiful dresses models wear on the runway. My eyes liked all dresses and easily found their positive aspects. Some were fairy like, fully white and fleecy. Some were telling vivid stories with their colorful, sophisticated patterns on the front. They easily aroused the audience's curiosity. Some prefered one or two cool colors and sparkling synthetic gems which were sewn to every part of the dress, and created a feeling of unapproachable grace. Some baldly chose bright flowers in the nature as the objects of embroidery, and with full-blown red roses or peonies, they emitted the tone of passion and liveliness. Some became poetic by scrupulously embroidering winterweet flowers against the pure white backdrop, which easily reminded people some well-known poems or some beautiful natural scenes. Some combined two contrasting elements together, looking both sedate and frisky. Some gave off a futuristic feeling because of employing unusual shapes and color combinations...

Today, I am listening to Hikaru Utada's songs. She has a deep, mellow and a little husky voice. She both sings and composes. Not knowing Japanese, it's the beautiful rhythm of her songs that attracted me. I feel blessed to have access to her abundant melodious songs.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-26-2021 at 04:50 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. Every time I feel good, every part of my body benefits, receiving Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love.

I like feeling ease and comfortable. I was sitting before the computer, watching a fashion show attentively. Obviously I am abundant in fashion shows which please my eyes, for there are lots of them on YouTube. My feelings honestly tell me whether I like them or not, which one seems one of a kind. Most of the time, I feel that their beauty is effable. After immersing myself in beautiful dresses, I went to the puppy, rubbed her head and let her lick my hand. She was extremely cute and frisky.

I like noticing the unlimitedness in all kinds of areas: unlimited recipes, infinite designs, unlimited songs, infinite stories, etc. And unlimited, on and on, interests, or objects of my appreciation. Days ago, I had no interest in dresses, but soon one thing led to another, and I discovered the beauty of haute couture. So, I can say there will be a lot of other interests waiting for me to enjoy in future. For now, I am glad to know I can continually enjoy new songs, new cooking videos, new stories and new fashion shows.

I like telling stories of my wellbeing. I can easily perceive beauty. I appreciate that a lot of people are devoted to creating beauty of all kinds. I like feeling their deliberation in the creating process. I like feeling singers' devotion to their melodious songs. Every day, I have abundant time doing things I like. I spend my morning and evening in the cafe, accompanied by delicious hot coffee and iced lemon Yakult. I surf online on my phone while listening to beautiful music. The city is safe, neat and convenient. There are a lot of shops in our neighborhood. I usually eat breakfast my mom makes. My parents are satisfied with their work and both of them have hobbies. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to all of us, to every cell of our bodies. My brother is a loving father. My sister knows how to make her life as pleasurable as possible. My niece and nephew are cute, happy and healthy. I have harmony with people around me. I can easily find mutuality with them.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-26-2021 at 09:22 AM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully following to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being knows where I am and where I want to be on every subject, and is always calling me toward where I want to be. A belief is a thought I keep thinking. And what I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match.

This morning, mom cooked sweet potatoes, chestnuts and fermented sticky rice. I enjoyed them. Last night, I bought an ice cream and it was delicious. I feel abundant in food and drinks every day. I like my morning coffee and evening iced lemon yakult. I like various kinds of breakfast my mom makes, and I also like rice rolls and pancakes I buy at nearby breakfast stands. I often have the freedom of choosing my lunch and supper, and on summer days I especially like cold noodles. My stomach, bowels and other related bodily parts work extremely well in turning food and drinks into nutrition my body wants. I appreciate them.

I am living in a safe, beautiful, neat, and convenient city. I feel satisfied with where I am. I often walk on the streets with the company of tuneful songs. I walk to the cafe, appreciating girls working there, and sit in the chair, feeling eager to do something on my phone. I often immerse myself in the thinking process, and sip coffee from time to time.

I have been making the best of where I am, just like what my body always does. I like music, and by buying membership on two music apps, I get to continually enjoy the charisma of music. I listen to English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese songs most. My eyes keep on finding more objects to focus upon and savor. Some people may like watching scenery in nature, but for the past year, what attracts me most is not natural beaity, but what humans create and the process of humans creating them. Other than that, I also enjoy stories in the form of tv series. I like watching cooks thoroughly wash every ingredient and masterfully cut them on the spotless counter. I like watching the baker draw purple hydrangeas on top of the cake. I like watching the confectioner easily stretch the sugar dough. And now, I begin to watch and enjoy haute couture on the Internet. For now, most attractive dresses are the ones having exquisite embroidery.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-26-2021 at 10:59 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Pure Positive Energy is flowing powerfully to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being never regrets. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is.

Body. I like waking up early in the morning and feeling eager about life. I like feeling energetic and alive. I like knowing Pure Positive Energy, the Energy that creates the whole Universe, is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. I appreciate my healthy body. I like knowing that every time I feel good, my teeth, gum, eyes, ears, throat, lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, blood vessels, bones, muscles, pancreas, stomach, bowels, skin and the rest of my body all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. So, when I look at the puppy, rubbing her head and tummy, I feel good, and every part of my body benefits. I like knowing that every cell of my body is multi-functional. Every day, I do a lot of things through my body. I watch. I listen. I wash. I wipe. I draw. I type and write. I walk. I breathe. I speak. I eat and drink. I feel that my trust in my wellness increases. I like knowing the importance feeling good is to my body and so I get another reason to feel as good as I can. I also like focusing upon the wellness of my family members. I like knowing Pure Positive Energy is always flowing powerfully to them. I like remembering their smiley faces. I like knowing they are satisfied with their lives. I like knowing cells of their bodies are ready to recover from any discomfort. I like knowing that their Inner Beings are always calling them toward a healthier body.

Food. I can easily feel the deliciousness of food and drinks. My body always makes the best of food and drinks. Food and drinks are turned into nutrition that is beneficial to my body. Today, I appreciated the fermented sticky rice, chestnuts and pancake my mom cooked. My body was making the best of them in the rmoning. I appreciated the hot coffee I drank in the cafe. I like its company. My body was making the best of it in the morning. I ate a skewer of cheese sausage, some chestnuts, and a bun made by my mom. All of them tasted good. My body was making the best of them in the noon. I like focusing more upon the positive aspects of my food and drinks. They are delicious and nutritious.

Beauty. Every day I spend some time watching something beautiful. I observe elegant dresses models wear on runways. I focus upon their embroidery and color combination. I feel my preferences for them. I like shiny dresses with lots of lively "gemstones." I like dresses that are restrained and poetic. I like dresses that are passionate with bright colors. I like gowns fresh and spring-like. I like gowns with sophisticated patterns that are worth contemplating... I put on earphones and enjoy the beauty of music. I have been listening to melodious songs sung by Jackey Cheung, Hikaru Utada, Zhang Bichen, and Ronald Cheng.

Relationships. Now, we are all healthy and satisfied with our lives. We are independent, and naturally supporting each other in some situations. Most of the time, we do our own things separately and from time to time, we come together. I and mom share the house and the housework. Often she cooks and washes clothes, and I wash dishes and hang clothes. She would watch TV at night while I sit before my computer. I wish the best for them, and I like focusing upon the Vortex version of every family member. I like that we are all happy and healthy. Other than the lighthearted relationships I have with my family, I also have satisfying relationships with colleagues.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-27-2021 at 03:49 AM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being never regrets. My Inner Being is always forward looking. Every bit of my past has served its purpose. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be.

Body. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. Every time I feel good, every cell receives Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. I am healthy. I sleep well. Pure Positive Energy powerfully flows to me when I sleep. I wake up early with a fresh mind. I keep energetic. I enjoy breakfast at home. I walk to the cafe and sip hot coffee there. All parts of my body automatically work extremely well for me. My body easily adapts to new conditions. Every time I feel good, my eyes, ears, skin, fingers, lungs, kidneys, liver, pancreas, stomach, bowels, thyroid, hair, bones, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels and the rest of my body all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. My hands are flexible. I like watching artisans beautifully move their hands. And the watching is also pre-paving; it enhances the flexibility of my hands.

Past, now and future. My Inner Being will never say: it's too late. My Inner Being KNOWS it's never too late, and just holds steadily whatever I have put into the Vortex, and forever calls me there. My Inner Being never compares me with any other. And actually, most of the time, I don't compare myself with other people too. Most of the time, I am enjoying life. I listen to melodious songs. I watch satisfying cooking or cake making videos. I have fun with the puppy, looking at her cute eyes and patting her head. I watch beautiful and inspiring fashion shows. I sip and enjoy coffee in the cafe. I look up new words in the dictionary. I focus upon the Vortex version of my family members. I deliberately search for new singers whose songs I can enjoy. I do vibrational work. I work and do the housework in a lighthearted mood... I am doing well in minding my own business. I am glad to notice that there are a lot of things interesting me on a daily basis. I am interested in life. I feel eager to wake up early. And there will be more and more interesting experiences in my future.

Abundance. I like knowing I am connected with Unlimited Abundance. I like activating the feeling of abundance. I am abundant in things I LIKE doing. I can easily do them--I have time and all other resources to do them. They are things that have unlimited potentials and therefore they can bring me pleasure continually. Sometimes I read news which lets me know clearly the importance of health. And I feel abundant in health, physical energy and mobility. I feel abundant in harmonious relationships. I feel abundant in interesting subjects I want to explore...

Artisans and hand moves. Recently I appreciate the existence of fashion shows because watching me brings me great satisfaction. I especially like dresses carefully embroidered with beautiful patterns. I also like watching the behind scene, i.e. how artisans made the dresses. Some time ago, I was already observing cooks and confectioners flexibly move their hands. Now, I just avert my eyes to something more sophistication and exquisite.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is.

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. Every time I feel good, every part of my body is receiving Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. A healthier body is always calling me and feeling good is the key. So, when I adore the puppy, rubbing her nose to please her, I feel good, and my teeth, gum, fingers, heart, blood vessels, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, stomach, bowels, bones, skin, ligaments, tendons and the rest of my body are all receiving Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love, the Energy that creates the whole Universe. When I watch the glittering, exquisite dresses models wear with appreciation, I feel good, and my eyes, ears, teeth, gum, fingers, heart, kidneys, liver, blood vessels, hair, skin and the rest of my body are all receiving Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love, the energy that creates the whole Universe. When I put on earphones and enjoy the music I just found, my body as a whole is receiving the Energy that creates the whole Universe, the Liquid Love. And when I sleep at night, Pure Positive Energy is flowing powerfully to every cell of my body without any hindrance.

My eyes perceive beauty of different kinds. I see beauty in the artisan's careful sewing on the cloth. I see beauty in the vivid, glittering flowers embroidered on the dress. I see beauty in the golden tassels swaying when the model walks on the runway. I see beauty in the dexterous hands the confectioner shows to us when he is making candies. His hand moves are brisk and satisfying. I see beauty in the rain lily I saw along the road.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of people and things. I am now in the cafe, sitting comfortably and deliberately thinking about things that please me. The aura of the cafe makes me relaxed and eager to explore things. I often sit in a chair facing the glass wall through which I can see trees, moving cars and people on the street. The coffee is delicious, and definitely a warm company. The WiFi is stable and fast, so I can easily access Internet resources. I spend my morning time here and then I may buy a skewer of cheese sausage in the shop next to it. After lunch, I go to work. I only need to work for one hour or less, and therefore most of the time, I am doing my own things on the computer. The girl raises two dogs, I like the black puppy, and I have fun with her almost every day.

What my Inner Being focuses upon... I have built a robust Vortex. My Inner Being has clear opinions of everything I focus upon. My Inner Being loves me unconditionally. It's not possible I would be unlovable to my Inner Being. Everything I desire is already in my Vortex. And my Inner Being is calling me toward them. My Inner Being is Infinite Intelligence that can answer every question of mine. Lots of non-physical beings eagerly want to create through me. My Inner Being cares about every bit of my life, no matter how trivial it seems to be. That's why I would receive an impulse to look out of the bus on time and discover it's my time to go off.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-28-2021 at 02:38 AM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being never regrets. Every bit of my past has served its purpose. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is always calling me toward where I want to be. My body is very cooperative. Source Energy, Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love, is powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. Feeling good is the key to have a healthy body. My Inner Being only focuses upon the Vortex version of other people.

I like knowing that we are all eternal beings and we are all loved, supported by Source. I like knowing Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every family member, to every cell of their bodies. I like noticing that there are lots of aligning moments in their daily lives. And as they sleep every night, Pure Positive energy is flowing to them without any hindrance and they have a fresh mind in the morning. Both my mother and father have dexterous hands, one is good at growing vegetables, and the other is adept at sewing and cooking. They are loving parents and grandparents. Now, we are all independent, mostly doing our own things in diffrent places, and come together daily or from time to time. We all have our unique desires, preferences and hobbies. My brother loves basketball. My father would watch some funny tik tok videos and laugh. My sister enjoys stories online, and also music. My mother often watches a card game on TV before she goes to bed. When they focus upon a subject, their Inner Beings immediately focus upon that subject too, all answers and solutions and the path of least resistance are highlighted simultaneously for them.

When I experience something I don't want, I know more clearly what I want. When I watch other people's life, I also know more clearly what I prefer. Recently, news and videos I have watched, as contrast, serve me well, letting me know more clearly what I want. I like feeling clear-minded, energetic and eager about life. I like waking up early in the morning, knowing there are many things I want to do. I prefer food cooked in a neat way. I like living in a neat, safe, alive and convenient place. I like having a healthy body. I like having absolute trust in my wellness. I like trusting the power of my body. I like remembering that I am resourceful, that things I want can come to me through various channels. I like telling stories of my wellness and wellbeing. I want to spend more of time and more of my words on tellling beneficial stories. I like holding the big picture of any organization or group, knowing every one of them has an Inner Being, the Pure Positive Energy. I like milking things I appreciate often, such as music, fashion shows, etc. I like harmony in people. I like focusing upon the willingness we have to co-create with other people. I like that we respect each other. I like that we co-create in alignment. I like that we appreciate other people more. I like that we notice the fun someone's existence brings to us. I like that we are ready to help in some situations. I like having abundant time spent on things I like doing. I like focusing upon things that bring me pure pleasure. I like being good at deliberate focusing. I like enhancing my ability to be unconditionally aligned. I like having abundant nutritious and delicious food to eat. I like the convenience electricity and water give to me. I like respecting every other's path.

I have been watching designers and artisans make clothes. I watch them draw flowers, dye feather, and make glittering patterns with golden thread, fluffy feathers, shiny beads and bright cloth. I like watching the thorough attention they give to every step. There are unlimited patterns the designers can think of, and other than flowers, geometric figures are also welcomed. They remind us of some particular cultures using them often, and so emit an exotic feeling. That being said, obviously haute couture can give off abundant auras. They can look regal or dignified. They can feel light and elegant. They can be bright and passionate. They can be bright and bald. They can be cool. They can be cute. They can be futuristic. They can be poetic. They may emit the feeling of Zen. They may look clear and wise. They may be beautiful in a sophisticated way. They may be flowing, fairy like. They may look stately and stable...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-28-2021 at 05:08 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is always calling me toward what I want to be. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body.

I like observing with my eyes the process of creating beauty. I just watched some embroidery videos on YouTube. I like the unlimited possibilities embroidery has. And the materials and fabrics it can use are also infinite. When the designers and artisans work, lots of non-physical beings eagerly want to create through them. In their alignment, creative ideas visit them--they may come up with fresh new color combination, or they may receive the perfect design for the front of the dress. Their dresses emit abundant feelings, from luxurious, fresh, poetic, graceful, dignified, fairy like, spring like, passionate, bald, frisky, to cool and futuristic. But the beauty of haute couture has so many exquisite details that it's hard to describe it with words. You would want to get closer to observe more clearly every part of those beautiful dresses.

I like training myself to get better at focusing upon what is desired, regardless of what is. I like remembering what Abe say about human bodies. I like knowing wellbeing abounds. And I choose to purely focus upon my wellness, and milk often my present health. I feel comfortable totally, from head to toe. I naturally wake up early in the morning and feel eager about life. I am clear-minded and energetic. Every part of my body works well for me. I get in touch with new contents in one way or another every day. I consciously remind myself that Pure Positive Energy that creates the whole Universe is powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. And my body is ready to recover from any discomfort. Whatever I want for my body is already reality waiting for me to bring into physical forms, mostly by feeling good.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-28-2021 at 11:13 AM.