Page 105 of 116 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1154

Thread: Love myself, love life

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being is telling stories of my well-being and well-being of people I care about. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. Everybody is connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. Competition is not needed. There is no true lackfulness for any body. Everything we desire is absolutely abundant. It is always waiting for us to receive. New ways are present in our Vortices for it to manifest. There is no true lackfulness in anything we desire.

I appreciate the electricity we use every day. Electricity is so multi-functional. Every factory is greatly supported by electricity. The desire for electricity is almost in everyone's vortex and so it is an extremely strong collective desire. Cleaner, easier and more efficient ways of producing electricity are already present in our Vortices.

I like telling stories of our well-being. I like noticing that my family members enjoy life and keep on putting more new desires in their Vortices. I like that we continually keep happy and healthy year after year. I like knowing that anything we desire, no matter how big or small it seems to be, no matter how easy or difficult to manifest it seems to be, it's always an easy piece of cake for our Inner Beings, for Who We Really Are. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our well-being and I like training myself to expect the best for me and for people I care about. I like expecting all of us to continually be happy and healthy, day by day, and year after year.

I like knowing that we are all eternal beings. I like knowing nothing serious is going on in this physical world. I like knowing on every subject we like, good new ideas are unlimited, as well as satisfying manifestations. I like focusing upon the specific happiness we have. I see my mom happily cooking and making snacks. I see my father watching funny videos and laughing. I see my brother and my sister-in-law talking about my nephew with great love. I see my sister having fun with the kitten. All of us get aligned for some time every day and allow Pure Positive Energy to flow to us powerfully.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-12-2021 at 11:22 PM.

My body is extremely flexible and malleable. I remembered weeks ago, my teeth hurt, gum puffy, and now they are all gone. Glad to apply full functions of my teeth and gum: cutting, chewing and grinding.

If I want to go to other cities, through bullet trains, I can arrive at most of them in hours. So convenient! And the convenience covers every stage, from buying the ticket online to ordering food on the train. Within a day, I can get to the most northern part or the most southern part which have quite different views and temperatures. Interesting. I thought about teleportation before, and in reality more and more tools come up to help us get closer to teleportation.

I want to have satisfying and financially rewarding jobs. My Inner Being knows where I am and and is forever strongly calling me toward where I want to be. My Inner Being knows how to make the best of my knowlege, skills and abilities, and is guiding me to jobs which are fit for me. My Inner Being is connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance, and my Inner Being will send related ideas or inspirations to me. My Inner Being is always guiding me forward through my unique Path of Least Resistance. My Inner Being can always reach me wherever I am.

Abundance flows me through all kinds of ways. I get what I desire through various channels. My Inner Being is always guiding me to my abundance through my PoLR. I am abundant in clarity and physical energy. I am abundant in thrilling music that makes me in awe. I am abundant in delicious food and drinks. Today I have enjoyed sweet potatoes, milk tea, skews of rice cakes and cheese sausage. I am abundant in beauty my eyes enjoy...

I was listening to Tai Yi's 第一次做人. The part where the emotion is most intense, is so so so appealing to my ears, though it's desperate cries. Then, in order to fully enjoy this part, I am willing to listen to the whole song again and again. This part is portrayed in a unconventional way that amazes me with it's originality.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-13-2021 at 03:15 AM.

The singer crooned in the quiet space with his husky voice. Lyrics flew out clearly, slowly word by word, telling a sad but beautiful story. Musicians all over the world have been trying all possible ways to make human emotions melodious, captivating. I feel blessed to live in a world full of music.

Regret is useless. I don't regret. Every piece of my past has served its purpose. When I spend most of my time looking for what satisfy me and doing what satisfy me, I don't find any trace of regret in my mind. I am forward looking. There is always a path to what I want wherever I am. My Inner Being is always guiding me forward to the fulfillment of my desires. There is never too late. My Inner Being always holds steadily all that I want for me, regardless of what's happening in the world, regardless of what others think of me.

I am getting better at using the hook in embroidery. I explored every subtle part of the process, and by doing so, my hands can move more nimbly and fluidly. I like the patience I have. I like knowing this learning method applies to lots of activities. I learned paper folding before also by watching tutorial videos.

The combination of those light colors looks so comfortable and smooth to my eyes. So gentle and beautiful! I am totally following my own preferences in choosing and watching fashion shows. I knew nothing about them. But now they bring me great pleasure. I especially like watching them on the computer, because the bigger screen allows me to more clearly see details of the dresses. For now, I am still in love with glittery embroidery which makes lights of different hues jump around playfully on the gowns. Obviously a lot of designers and audiences also like it, and that's why it's easy for me to find shiny dresses in fashion shows.

Abundance flows to me through all kinds of ways. Last night I got a 7-day membership on a drama app. I could watch abundant tv series on
    it. As I live my life as fully as I can, I also feel abundant. Because my life is abundant in things I like, which is the No.1 priority in my life. I like music. I like coffee. I like spending my time in the cafe. I like doing vibrational work. I like thinking about my Inner Being's opinions. I like walking along the river. I like interacting with the puppy. I like audio stories illustrated by beautiful voices. I like elegant, creative haute couture. I like watching lighthearted videos that put a big smile on my face. I like watching artisans do their work. I like seeing my family members happy and healthy. I like focusing upon Vortices of my family members. I like this neat, safe, convenient, pretty and alive city. I like the flavorful rice cakes and the cheese sausage. I like Costa, the bright, quiet and comfy cafe near my home...

Our bodies are always ready to recover from any discomfort. All things are possible for our bodies. When we sleep, we get fully aligned with Source Energy. We sleep for five to eight hours a day, so we have full alignment of five to eight hours. We get refreshed and energized every day. The Liquid Love flows to every cell of our bodies, healing and enhancing. I happily noticed that a small part of my brother's scalp again grew hair out. It was bald because of pressure and then naturally recovered because he felt better. I like knowing we are all resourceful. We are all loved, supported and guided. Wellbeing dominates in our lives. We are healthy, clear-minded and energetic. One who is in alignment is more powerful than millions who are not. I choose to stubbornly focus upon Vortices of my family members.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-13-2021 at 09:09 AM.

My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me forward to where I want to be. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to all of us, to every cell of our bodies.

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing through me to objects of my attention. I like co-creating with other people in my alignment. I like being in the state of appreciation. I like focusing upon positive aspects of things and people. I like the hot coffee in the cafe, and the atmosphere there. This cafe, neat and comfy, opens early and when I get there in the morning, the door is always open. The WiFi is fast and stable, allowing me to surf online as I like. And at the end of the corridor is a clean washroom. I appreciate girls in the cafe who tidy up the space and make delicious beverages. I like looking at my nephew. He is cute and very funny sometimes. He is curious and happy most of the time and therefore continually attracts abundant cooperative components to him. He is always loved, supported and guided. He is healthy and energetic. He is naturally and stubbornly following what interest him. We are all connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance, and there is no true lack of anything no matter what the world is telling us. No one is depriving us of our things. By caring about how we feel, we get to know what we want and whether we are moving in the direction of what we want.

One who is aligned is more powerful than millions who are not. We have been following what satisfy us. Wellbeing dominates in our lives. We live in safe, neat, convenient and beautiful cities. We are healthy and independent. We are willing to co-create with other people. We all take good care of ourselves. Abundance flows to us through all kinds of channels. Source is always calling us to what we want, no matter where we are. All of us are eager about life. Every day, we do things pleasing us every.

I watched a fashion show on the computer last night. It's a feast for my eyes. My eyes took great pleasure in the bling-bling. The dresses are elegant and the jewelry is magnificent. A lot of them shine with golden lights, and some look especially fresh with those light color combinations. And the coolest girl wear a long dark colored cloak over her light blue dress.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-13-2021 at 11:41 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

I am eternal being. There is no death, only re-emerging into Pure Positive Energy. Ask, it is given. Everything I desire, everything, is already in my Vortex and always held for me by my Inner Being. This is the worthiness I have.

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. An extremely wonderful body is always calling me to become more clear-minded, more energetic and more multi-functional. My body works well for me. All parts automatically work for me. I wake up early with a fresh mind. I move my fingers nimble. I perceive great beauty with my eyes and ears.

What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. Nothing is more important than that I feel good. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire. Things are working out for me. I feel relaxed. I am eager about life. There are a lot of things interesting me. Profuse beauty surrounds me. My family is harmonious. I get clearer about what I want.

I am always guided wherever I am. Emotion is my guidance. I like following what feels good to me. I like the state of appreciation. I like trying my best to appreciate. I appreciate music. I appreciate sad yet beautiful songs sung in different languages.

One who is in alignment is more powerful than millions who are not. I like co-creation in alignment. I like giving and receiving in alignment. I like respecting and being respected. I like comfortable atmosphere in people. I like aligned teaching and learning. I like conversations both parts get interested in. I like the attitude of wishing the best for other people. I like having fun with my cute niece and nephew.

I appreciate the beauty in haute couture. Watching fashion shows on the computer becomes my hobby. I follow what interests me no matter how illogical it seems to be. Because there is nothing more important than that I feel good.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I am always guided wherever I am. I have built a robust Vortex and I have been letting in what I want every day. My emotion is guidance. And my emotions are telling me that every day I am realizing some of my desires. So, I am doing well.

I enjoy watching fashion shows. Last night, I watched a 50-minute long fashion show in one sitting. Now, fashion shows are more interesting than any drama. My eyes are discovering new specifics of beauty in haute couture.

I enjoy listening to an audio drama. I was listening to it and doing the housework. What attracted me most was not its plot, but the voice and the acting skills of the voice actor. I liked the texture of his voice, mellow and melodious. And I could feel that he was very mindful of every line he spoke.

Human beings are doing all kinds of things with hands. There are unlimited possibilities for human hands, of course including my hands. I am getting better at embroidering with the hook, and this afternoon I was also interested in embroidering with the needle. Thanks to the Internet, tutorials on almost every subject are easy to find. Watching tutorials repeatedly is a good way to learn something new and enhance the craftsmanship. There is satisfaction in applying one's hands in certain ways and our emotions would tell us what are our things. I decide to have fun with embroidery. I choose to have a lighthearted attitude about it. I would like to learn with curiosity.

I am connected with Infinite Intelligence. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. When I focus upon something with thoughts in a good-feeling way, I then attract new manifestation of that good feeling. I like attracting more wellbeing, and so I choose to genuinely tell stories of my wellbeing. I like attracting more abundance, and so I choose to activate the feeling of abundance. I feel abundant in freedom. I feel abundant in thoughts I can choose. I am abundant in safety, neatness, convenience, and beauty. I am abundant in interests and hobbies. I am abundant in eagerness about life...

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I am always loved, supported and guided. I am forward looking. Every piece of my past served me well. I have already built a robust Vortex and I have been realizing some of my desires every day. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is. My Inner always loves, and never hates. All things are possible for my body.

I like knowing abundance can flow to me through all kinds of ways. I am healthy. I am abundant in physical energy. I am living in a safe, neat, modern, convenient and beautiful city. I spend some of my time in the bright, spacious, quiet, neat cafe with the hot coffee accompanying me. And I can get my lunch in the nearby shop which sells skews of fried meat and vegetables. I often eat a skews of cheese sausage and two skews of fried rice cakes. I am abundant in beautiful songs. I have been listening to Jeff Chang and Tai Yi's songs. They are such a wonderful singing combo.

What do I want and why do I want it? I like feeling of freedom. I am free in picking my thoughts. I can imagine myself good at embroidering. I can imagine myself embroidering red and orange corn poppies with showy silk thread. I can imagine myself taking great pleasure in the process. Every day I enjoy music. Every day some new songs appear in my life and please me with their delicate beauty. My ears perceive abundant attraction from music, from singers' voices, their ways of singing, the melodies to the lyrics. Together they offer my ears a luxurious feast. My eyes like elegant, creative haute couture. Abundant elements in it bring my eyes palpable satisfaction. My eyes enjoy glittery exquisite embroidery. My eyes like fresh new, beautiful light combinations. My eyes love mermaid-like long dresses. My eyes adore the a unique feelings coming from the deliberately chosen patterns. My eyes appreciate those exquisite jewelry that adds beauty to the dresses. I like feeling clear-minded. I like feeling energetic. I like a flexible body that can move efficiently and walk fast. I like feeling comfortable.

I want to live a fulfilling life, because it feels good to me. I want to be financially abundant because it immediately offers me more choices in many life areas. I like that all my family members are happy and healthy. I like focusing upon our Vortices and knowing every one is unique, no need for any comparison. I want to have greater freedom in eating and drinking. I want to eat and drink whatever I want without gaining any weight. Because I like the pleasure coming from delicious food and drinks, and at the same time, I prefer to have a light body.

Hamburger King opened weeks ago. It has been offering coupons that allow me to order its food through the delivery system cheaply. I like the convenience. I like its abundance--I can eat a hamburger, three snacks and a beverage. I like it's iced cola. I like its onion ring and chicken fillets.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-15-2021 at 02:38 AM.

Body

I watched a few vlogs which inspire me to remember more frequently truths about human bodies.

Pure Positive Energy is flowing to every cell of our bodies. When we feel good, we allow it to fully flow through. When we are in dreamless sleep, we allow it to fully flow through. I am glad to notice this specific well-being of my family. We all sleep at night and therefore allow Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love, to powerfully flow through our bodies every day. And on and on, our bodies work extremely well for us. In the morning, we easily get up with a fresh mind. We wash and brush before eating the breakfast. Our eyes navigate this big world for us. Our mind is clear and smart enough to help us respond appropriately in different situations. We hear, speak and communicate. We just can't help applying our mindbody in certain ways, because it's satisfying. Our fingers are flexible. And we walk fast among people.

Fluidity is in every move of our body inside and outside. We breathe easily. Every word come out of our mouth fast and fluently. Blood flows in clear and open enough blood vessels, not needing any stent. Thus nutrition arrives at every part of the body continually. Lungs are just doing their intricate work related to oxygen. Bones, from head to toe, contain, support and are part of our great mobility. Look at our fingers! Having lived our life, our eyes have set preferences for colors, shapes and lights. We feel satisfaction when we lay our eyes on certain objects. And like wise, we feel certain voices extremely attractive and certain music especially touching our heartstrings. While I like durian very much, some people can not stand its smell let alone its flavor. There are unlimited new colors, shapes, lights, sounds, smells and flavors to please us through our eyes, ears, tongue, skin and nose in our future.

We want to have a healthy body because we want to be in this physical body and fully enjoy life through this wonderfully functioning body. We like seeing what please us. We like hearing what please us. We like smelling fragrances. We like eating gourmet food. We like feeling the satisfying sensations on our skin. We like engaging our mind in different activities. We like moving our hands efficiently and beautifully in creating something new, in turning one thing into another.

Medicine and medical treatments can be our PoLR. However, the most important thing is always doing the vibrational work. And finding any way to feel good is the key. By feeling better, we allow more Pure Positive Energy to flow to every cell of our bodies.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-15-2021 at 09:14 AM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is. My Inner Being is always calling me forward to what I want. Every piece of my past has served its purpose. I am forward. Every day, I have been realizing some of my desires. I am free in choosing my thoughts. There is a reason behind everything.

My father brought home an extremely big sweet potato. It had a funny shape. Looking at the boxes of sweet potatoes, mom decided to turn them into sesame cakes. She is good at making snacks and I already can expect to eat these delicious cakes.

I am not sleepy. I am clear-minded. I am listening to Abe's new teachings. They emphasize the effect of listing positive aspects of things and people. My brother, my sister-in-law and my nephew are all happy people. They laugh easily. They can discover fun in simple conversations. My nephew often shows us his cute and funny smiley face. We are all independent and taking good care of ourselves. We made pre-birth agreements with each other. We love and support each other. We are all eternal beings, coming to enjoy life in this specific time-and-space. We are all unique beings. We have our own distinct desires, preferences and hobbies.

I want to have satisfying and financial rewarding jobs, because I want to live a fulfilling life and have more money. Ask, it is given. What does it feel? What does it look like? I am eager to get up every morning, eager to do the work. The working contents please me. I like what I do. My mind is crystal clear and focused. I feel good and wonderful ideas pop in my mind. I care about the quality of my work. I pay attention to every detail and I reap great satisfaction in being mindful of every move. I am wonderfully rewarded. Money flows to me abundantly. I am good at managing my money. I appreciate the jobs which flow money to me. There are abundant immediate actions I can take because of having money. I?spend money with ease. I only focus upon positive aspects of money. I feel safe with any amount of money. I know how to manage my money. I know how to make the best of my money. I feel ease and pleased in exchanging money for products and services I like. I like noticing abundance that comes to me through all kinds of ways. I am happy to notice that I get a lot of abundance freely. Lots of wonderful things and experiences come to me without me paying any money. I feel safe and stable wherever I go. I know I am always loved, supported and guided. I know I am always connected with unlimited abundance. Pure Positive Energy is always flowing to me, to every cell of my body. I continually attract things and experiences that satisfy me. I live a fulfilling life...

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. I woke up early this morning with a fresh mind. I ate a bowl of effort fried rice and an ear of corn as breakfast. I could go to the cafe by bus, but I prefer to walk there. It's a 25-minute walk. Usually in the morning, the their floor of the cafe has only one person which is me. It's like that I own the cafe. I tune the temperature to 27 degrees. I order a cup of classic coffee with 70% sweetness. And I also get a mug of drinking water. The WiFi is stable and efficient. With a pair of earphone plugged into my phone, I can do lots of things in the cafe. I explore musicians on qq app, and could easily found some old melodious songs to enjoy. Or I could listen to the latest song lists full of new musical piece. I would watch some funny videos on bilibili as well as some news and vlogs. When I feel quite clear in my mind, I do vibrational work in the form of writing.

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being is always calling me forward to where I want to be and it is an eternal journey. I like enjoying life as fully as I can through this physical body. I like knowing an extremely healthy body is always in my vortex, and I either have realized it or I am on my way to get closer and closer to it. My body keeps evolving, gettng healthier and stronger. Every day, I ENJOY watching new haute couture displayed in fashion shows. I ENJOY listening to new songs. I am following what interest me. My emotion lets me know where I am going.

A mixture of feelings would pop up when I am listening to a song or looking at a dress. Hard to explain it, but definitely feels good. Every dress abs every song has its unique feeling, or personality, or atmosphere. Last night, I saw a light green shiny dress with light - colored small flowers embroidered on the front, the color combination was fresh and beautiful, and the shape looked brisk. I was listening to an interesting song that has a very long title, and it was sung by Jeff Chang and Tai Yi. This is a fast paced, full songs. Full, it not only has two main voices, and a chorus, but also abundant instrumental sounds. I liked its melody and got interested in part of the lyrics.