Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1154

Thread: Love myself, love life

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. I am now in Costa near home, and would spend my evening in this bright and quiet space. I sit back, feeling totally relaxed, with a cup of matcha latte accompanying me. I just listened to two episodes of an audio drama. A dramatic story illustrated by attractive voices. It reminded me that sometimes human beings would justify violence by the appropriateness of taking revenge--what I am doing is right, because it's them who treated me or my family like that first. Lots of stories are based upon retaliation. I am glad that I don't have anyone to dislike, let alone retaliate. I appreciate people in my life. I can easily find their positive aspects.

Ask, it is given. Everything I desire, EVERYTHING, is already fulfilled in my Vortex. My Inner Being IS calling me to the fulfillment of them. I like knowing an extremely healthy body IS in my Vortex. More and more parts of my body are getting better and better. All things are possible for my body. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to every cell of my body.

I am eager about life. In the morning, as I am eating breakfast, I already expect to walk and listen to songs I just found. I expect to do vibrational work in the form of writing. I expect to watch impressive haute couture in fashion shows. I am glad that new manifestations continually take form to please me on a daily basis.

I am never lonely. My Inner Being is always with me. Source is always with me. A lot of non-physical beings are always with me. Many cooperative components always support me. I can connect to the Inner Being of any other person, to Who They Really Are. I am connected to Source Energy that creates all worlds.

My emotion is clear guidance. My guidance lets me know where I want to go and which path to take from where I am. My Inner Being is always guiding me toward where I want to be. And it's a dynamic, moment-by-moment, eternal process. And I am never wrong because I never get it done.

Abundance flows to me abundantly. Every day, I can spend my time in cafes. I get to buy what I like eating as lunch and supper. I can easily find songs that please me. I attract interesting stories that excite my mind. I observe and enjoy beautiful dresses displayed in fashion shows. I have harmony with family members. I like focusing upon their Vortices. I rest and sleep in a comfy physical space. I like thinking about my niece and nephew. I appreciate the free WiFi I can easily connect wherever I go. I like watching lighthearted vlogs and having a good laugh. I sometimes grab the hook and do some embroidery.

One who is in alignment is more powerful than millions who are not. My Inner Being is focusing upon Vortices of people I care about. It is nice for us as a family to live harmoniously for a long long time. It is wonderful that we are all happy and healthy. It is wonderful that we all follow our paths. It's so easy to notice our alignment. Well-being dominates in our lives. We are willingly co-creating with people in our lives. We treasure blessings no matter how sutle they are. We notice that in any moment, most parts of our bodies are always working well for us. And we focus upon the wellness, knowing the more we focus upon our wellbeing, the better our bodies get. Living in these healthy bodies, we are eager about life, there are still a lot of things that interest us and we naturally follow our interests...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-16-2021 at 09:44 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is.

We are all eternal being. Everything we desire is already ours in our Vortices. We just need to align with it. The sky is crystal clear with snow-white fluffy clouds floating around. It's get cooler and cooler and I don't need to turn on the air conditioner now. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. My Inner Being ONLY thinks about my wellness. I am glad to be clear-minded and energetic. I am glad that my body works really well for me. I have been enjoying life in so many ways through my body. I sleep well every day, and in my sleep, Pure Positive Energy is fully flowing, without any hindrance. The Liquid Love powerfully flows to my eyes, ears, teeth, gum, fingers, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach, bowels and the rest of my body.

I am never lonely. I am always loved, supported, and guided. My Inner Being is always with me. Source Energy that creates all worlds is always with me. My emotion lets me know whether I am in alignment with Who I Really Am. Feeling better is moving closer to Who I Really Am, and I am glad that I have already known a lot of ways to feel better.

I feel abundant. I live in a neat, alive, safe, convenient city. I am always in pleasing spaces. Last night, I got a coupon in Costa and I can go there often. I like its cappuccino of hazelnut flavor. I have access to free WiFi almost everywhere I go. I always can find beautiful music to enjoy. Musicians always know how to create beautiful melodies for both happy and sad songs. This is such a big world full of anything I desire. I like hearing distinctive and attractive voices. This world is abundant in captivating human voices. My eyes can easily perceive beauty in my reality and on the Internet. The wide river flowing between mountains and tall fluffy reeds is emerald green and serene. I often immerse myself in the elegance of haute couture in fashion shows. Some dresses twinkle with silver or gold light, easily capturing my eyes. Some dresses emit beautiful harmony by carefully choosing and arranging colors. When dark-colored and thick dresses look stately, those light-colored diaphanous dressses with embroidered flowers are ethereal. Anyway, I am now in love with watching beautiful gowns. Every day, I rest and sleep in a comfy space at night. I go to where I want to be by lighthearted walk or by convenient bus.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-17-2021 at 01:15 AM.

I am getting better at embroidering with the hook. I also bought a "diamond" painting. Both are about hand moves. Embroidering with the hook is new to me and I spent some time exploring the series of hand moves. And I clearly noticed the importance of patience in learning new things. Dissecting the process into simpler parts is important too. I have some interest in embroidering and making the "diamond" painting. But not that strong. There is the known factor in both processes: I know what kind of images would come out of them. It's different from the process of creative designing. However there is certain satisfaction in deliberately moving one's hands toward a desired goal. Plus, handwork is an efficient way to turn the mind into neutral zone.

I was mainly focused upon mind activities before, and just get interest in handwork recently. I continually reap satisfaction from mind activities while there are new doors opening in the world of handwork. When I focus upon something, my Inner Being is thinking about that thing at the same time. If I want to, I can reap greater satisfaction from anything because Source Energy, masters are backing it up. Wouldn't it be nice if I can fully enjoy embroidering and making the cute "diamond" painting?

On every subject, I can acess to Infinite Intelligence for more information. It's easy for me to be step 5 when listening to music. The song could be a sad ballad, and I would still be in strong appreciation of the singer's beautiful voice and his/her devotion to expressing abundant emotions. I would like to be more step 5 in more life areas. Sometimes, especially when I feel boredom or lethargy, I would watch some news which often refreshed my mind and reminded me to appreciate things I took for granted previously. For example, when I saw a girl who could only lie on the bed, I realized that waking up and getting up from the bed on one's own could be something worth treasuring.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-17-2021 at 09:50 AM.

There is nothing more important than that I feel good. A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

I had a pleasing time last night in Costa. I made some of the "diamond" painting. I watched two fashion shows on the computer. I embroidered some sequins. I woke up early this morning and enjoyed pancakes my mom made. I am listening to a Japanese songlist.

I am never lonely. I am always loved, supported and guided. Everything I desire no matter what it is, is already mine, stably held by my Inner Being. My Inner Being is always with me, Source is always with me and a lot of non-physical beings are always with me. My Inner Being is forever calling me forward to what I want. My emotion lets me know whether I am moving closer to what I truly want. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. I like feeling independent among people with my Inner Being on my side. In my alignment, I keep on attracting all sorts of cooperative components.

My Inner Being is focusing upon an extremely healthy body for me. Cells of my body are very cooperative. Every time I feel good, I let more Pure Positive Energy flow to EVERY cell of my body and every part of my body gets better. So when I was happily watching my nephew play basketball, every cell of my body, including my fingers, gets better. When I was watching a fashion show with strong appreciation, EVERY part of my body gets healthier.

Every day is a new day. Every day, when I look closer, lots of things automatically get replenished for me. Wellbeing abounds. I wake up with a replenished mindbody. I have new breakfast to savor and provide nutrition for the body. I can still spend my morning in the lovely cafe, with a cup of delicious hot coffee. The cafe is open every day. I find new songs to please my ears. I am eager to do vibrational work in the form of writing. I continually have the money to buy what I want to eat at lunch and supper. I have access to unlimited Internet Resources. I sometimes watch funny videos on bilibili and get a good laugh. In the afternoon or evening, I can go to the other cafe, Costa Coffee, which is near our house. My mind is clear and my body is energetic. Every day, abundant resources in my life get replenished.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-17-2021 at 10:55 PM.

There is nothing more important than that I feel good. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is.

I found a vlog journaling a kid's daily life. He is autistic. His father is one of the most loving and patient parents I have ever seen. He is so gentle and calm. He would repeatedly demonstrate how something is done with a loving tone. This boy is now good at playing the piano and for him it is such a happy thing that a sad tune would become frisky under his fingers. His face brightens with his big smile and happy eyes.

This afternoon, I patiently washed dishes, cleaned my glasses and filled in part of the "diamond" painting. Sometimes repeated moves would be my PoLR and I choose to enjoy them as much as I can.

All things are possible for my body. My body is ready to recover from any discomfort. Every part of my body functions well. My body is multi-functional and helps me enjoy life in a fuller manner. I notice the ease my body offers to me, for I rarely need to do certain things to keep it healthy. It is healthy.

I took pictures of the haute couture with my eyes when I was watching fashion shows on the computer. The watching and appreciating brought some interesting experiences. For example, I met a young man in Costa who captured my attention with what he wore. He wore a white sweater with bright colored patterns and green slacks. This color combination immediately interested my eyes. Obviously I become more sensitive to colors and their possible combinations.

As I watched the embroidery tutorial, what the girl said was important too. Specific hand moves she showed and the explanation she made taught me how to embroider with the hook. There are a lot of new things I can learn this way. There are a lot of teachers who cleary show the process and thoroughly give explanation.

I feel independent. I like feeling independent. I like knowing that actually I am never lonely or alone. Because my Inner Being is always with me. Abundant cooperative components are always with me. As for relationships, I like knowing there is no death, and I can always connect to people I care about in their purest forms. When I stabilize myself in the connection with Who I Really Am, I have meaningful interactions with others. I can easily appreciate others and focus upon their positive aspects. I like knowing, wherever I am, my Inner Being is with me, supporting me, loving me and replenishing me. The love and support is unconditional.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of people and things. I like thinking about the vortex version of people, things and organizations. I like holding the big picture. I like knowing everybody wants to be aligned. They want to be in loving states. They want to appreciate and love. They want to flow positive energy to other people. They want to help and support...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-18-2021 at 08:41 AM.

There is nothing more important than that I feel good. All things are possible. All things are possible for my body. I am never lonely. My Inner Being, Source, non-physical beings and the Liquid Love are always with me. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is.

Abundance flows to me through all kinds of ways. Ask, it is given. Everything I desire no matter what it is, is already in my Vortex. My Inner Being is always calling me forward to where I want to be. My emotion tells me whether I am getting closer to what I truly want. My Inner Being never looks back. Where I am is always alright. I see a lot of abundance in my daily life. I am now sipping a cup of coffee in the cafe. I attract new music to enjoy. I am living in safe, neat, convenient and beautiful places. I have lush black hair. I have abundant clarity of mind and energy of my body. I am abundant in gourmet food. I am abundant in things that interest me. I am abundant in beauty my eyes and ears perceive. I am abundant in harmony with people. I am abundant in amenities.

There is no death. Every croaking is someone taking his or her PoLR. The result of croaking is extremely delicious, is re-emerging into non-physical. We can connect with those who are "dead." They are actually not going anywhere. When I think of Jesus, the moment I think, he is with me, he is focusing upon me, he is focusing upon my wellness. The great healer as he is, he is steadfast in the wellness of human bodies. His sure knowing affects people who stand before him, and they line up with the healthy bodies in their Vortices. I also like remembering that an author recovered from a disease that was considered incurable by watching humorous tv programs and laughing. This is the effect of feeling good upon our bodies. When we feel good, Pure Positive Energy fully flows to every cell of our bodies, and every part of our bodies benefits.

I am interested in life. Recently, fashion shows are more interesting than tv series. As I thought that those designers and artisans paid thorough attention to every detail of the dresses, my appreciation increased. Appreciation of beauty and creativity feels good. Lots of light color combinations emit fresh elegance. They are new to my eyes. They look smooth and comfortable. They please one's eyes.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-18-2021 at 11:46 PM.

There is nothing more important than that I feel good. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is.

I am clear-minded and energetic. Sitting in Costa Coffee, I find its mango-and-passion-fruit-flavored smoothie rather tasty. It leaves a slight sour and sweet aftertaste. Before I sip the smoothie, I watched some lighthearted videos on bilibili. There are people doing all sorts of "pointless" but funny things. I saw a man comb his beard and turn it into a ponytail. I feel satisfied with my present state, listening to Adele's songs. She can so easily hit those high notes, really amazing.

My brother likes playing basketball. And now my nephew is also interested in basketball. I am glad to see them playing basketball together. My brother is a loving father. In many cases, he is the step 2 to my nephew. I like focusing upon their Vortices. I like seeing them happy and healthy.

I like focusing upon the essence of abundance. The feeling of security and stability is abundance. I like knowing I am always loved, supported and guided. The path of least resistance is always offered to me. And Source is showering me with pure love. These are truths wherever I am. I always have neat and comfy spaces to work, rest and sleep. I easily get what I need. I enjoy life. I feel connected to Who I Really Am. I am loved and replenished. I feel free. I am abundant in contents that please my eyes and ears...

I bought a cute "diamond" painting and I have been pasting shiny "diamonds" of different colors onto the paper. I purposefully placed them precisely where they should be. Precision is an important concept and reality in craftsmanship. Precision is intimately related to the quality of objects and work. When I decided to be more precise, this handwork became more satisfying.

I took a walk along the famous lake, and I again noticed that recently I am not very interested in natural beauty or architectural beauty. I like garnering new clarity of myself. Nowadays, I enjoy beauty in haute couture. I enjoy beauty in music. I enjoy stories illustrated by beautiful and skillful voices.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I am satisfied with the neat and efficient subway. I am satisfied with infrastructure here. I likes taking a walk at night and the streets are bright with lamps and open shops. A lot of new things manifest every day. I connect with some of them. New worlds open up for me. My Inner Being is holding everything I desire for me, and offering me the present clarity about them. I don't need to look back. I feel strong appreciation when I see a loving and patient father interact with his son. I like aligned interactions. I like willing and patient teaching and learning. I like aligned giving and receiving. My mom cooked delicious dishes as our supper, I enjoyed them and washed dishes willingly after supper.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-19-2021 at 08:30 AM.

There is nothing more important than that I feel good. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire regardless of what is.

Imagine that I am a fashion designer. I received an idea of a shiny green dress. Wearing it makes the model a mermaid. It is totally well-fitting. Green beads and sequins are carefully embroidered on the top, reflecting lights in different directions. When the girl moves, lights jump around friskily. This is an elegantly shaped, boldly colored, glittery dress. My eyes like haute couture like it. Beautiful, elegant, and twinkling.

Beauty my eyes see is related to colors, shapes and certain textures while my ears pay attention to voices of singers and speakers, and melodies of songs, and discover beauty in them. One's voice can be deep, mellow, and high and crystal. I love music. I feel blessed to live in a world full of songs.

Sometimes, I get satisfaction in moving my hands in a new way or to create something new. I learned to embroider with the hook. I am pasting "diamonds" onto a paper to finally turn it into a cute shiny painting that can decorate my room.

The smoothie of the mango and passion fruit flavor I got in Costa gave me rich, delicious flavors. It is a slightly sour and appropriately sweet. These two flavors fully surround the tongue and create a pleasing aftertaste.

I am never lonely. I am always loved, supported and guided. My Inner Being is always with me. Source that creates the whole universe is always with me. The Liquid Love is always present wherever I go.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-19-2021 at 11:29 PM.

I am healthy. I am clear-minded and energetic. Pure Positive Energy flows to every cell of my body. All things are possible for my body. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon my wellness. Every part of my body works wonderfully for me. I enjoy life fully through my body. I perceive abundant beauty through my eyes and ears. I savor food and drinks. Physical tests show healthy results. My body keeps evolving, getting stronger and stronger.

Abundance flows abundantly to me through satisfying ways. Ask, it is given. Everything I desire is mine in my Vortex. I have abundant leisureness. I am always in pleasing physical environments. I feel relaxed most of the time. I am clear-minded and energetic. I enjoy my cafe time. I enjoy hot fresh ground coffee. I eat well and sleep well. I easily find melodious songs to listen. I enjoy watching fashion shows. I live in a loving family. I satisfy myself with lighthearted videos...

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon the Vortices of my family members. My niece and my nephew are in alignment most of the time. They are curious, happy and healthy. Abundant cooperative components surround them. They are eternal souls and their Inner Beings are always guiding them. We are all loved, supported and guided. Extremely healthy bodies are always in our Vortices and we are always being called to a healthier body. We do what please us. My mom likes doing a lot of handwork. She can make clothes. She often makes snacks. We enjoy food. We reap pleasure from mind activities and bodily moves. We have harmony with each other. We willingly support each other. We are all young and I expect us as a harmonious family to live in these physical bodies for many years. We keep on living life, expanding our Vortices, and letting in what's in our Vortices. Our bodies continually support us well. We can easily do what we need to do and what we want to do.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-20-2021 at 05:19 AM.

I bought two hamburgs in Burger King and they only cost me 16 yuans. My mother and I ate humburgers as our supper. I came back home from Costa Coffee which was located on the first floor of the shopping mall. Starbucks was next to it, but their coffee tasted too sugary and the seats were not as comfy as Costa's, so I always choose the latter. I just purchased a coupon which allowed me to drink six beverages at half price. I like sitting on the sofa chair at one coner, because the wall helps create sorta private space.

I visited a vlog in which a girl was journaling her life with her mom and daughter. Her mom was younger than my mom, she was blind and had uremia. It reminded me of my thoughts about my parents. I definitely have desires about my parents. I like focusing upon their wellness. I like remembering that they are connected with Pure Positive Energy. I like knowing that they benefit by allowing fully Pure Positive Energy in their sleep. I like noticing that they are enjoying their lives in different ways, and not only do they feel good, they also get healthier. They are energetic and clear-minded. They know what they like and they would do what they like. They are loving parents and grandparents. There is nothing more important than that one feels good.I see them happy with a big smile on the face. They have their own ways to get happy. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon their Vortices. They keep on living their lives with every well-working part of their bodies. Always, they have whatever they need or want in their Vortices. They are loved, supported and guided.

I downloaded an app about colors. It's interesting to see so many colors on the same page, but I don't find total agreement with the words it describes colors. The color it sees as passionate may look fresh and gentle to my eyes. What different opinions we have about colors! I choose to follow my own preferences. Color combinations could amaze me or shock me. And cultural elements play an important role too. In China, men rarely wear green hats, because "green hat" has a displeasing meaning in our language. So it's hard for people to appreciate the beauty of a green hat, becuase the other impression is too strong. While flowers are welcomed in all countries.

I enjoy beauty coming from textures, colors and shapes perceived by my eyes. I like the shiny, well-fitting, long, light blue dress. I like that translucent, light grey, long dress with glittery embroidered flowers on the right side and hem. I like the sophiscated, beautifully colored hanfu...

I am always loved, supported and guided. My emotion is my guidance and I treasure every emotion. I am looking forward instead of looking back. Every piece of my past has served me well. I am interested in new. I explore new worlds. I listen to new songs. I pick up new hobbies...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-20-2021 at 11:59 AM.