Page 107 of 116 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1154

Thread: Love myself, love life

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every cell of our bodies. We are continually get replenished. Every part of our bodies works well for us. We enjoy our lives fully through our bodies. We like feeling good. We find all kinds of ways to feel good. Feeling good enhances our wellness. Feeling good benefits every cell of our bodies.

What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. I had a fulfilling day yesterday. I appreciate the money I spent which allowed me to have pleasing experiences. I bought a cup of hot coffee in the familiar cafe in the morning. Sitting comfortably, and sipping coffee, I explored some subjects that interested me. In the afternoon, I went to Costa Coffee in the shopping mall. I liked its smoothie of mango and passion fruit flavor. I sat in the sofa chair, enjoying Adele's songs and the beverage. I then did some vibrational work in the form of writing. Hours later, I bought two chicken hamburgers, a snack stuffed with mung beans, and mom and I liked the supper.

I was interested in embroidery. I felt a desire to buy the hook. I could find almost eveverything on taobao and I soon bought a hook of good quality. Other than this hand activity, I also wanted to resume the activity of making diamond pictures which pleased me a lot when I was in the hospital. I spent 28 yuans getting a cute diamond picture on tobao. The diamonds are bright colored, multi-faceted and therefore could beautifully reflect lights.

I like music. I like having abundant choices in music. I like buying membership on music apps that allows me to listen to songs all over the world with high quality. I enjoy music every day. When I want to watch a movie or drama, I would also buy membership on movie apps. I like spending money on Internet resources that benefit me.

Ask, it is given. Everything I desire is already in my Vortex. This world is already full of things that please me. The well-cut, wonderfully colored and embroidered haute couture satisfies my eyes, and I like watching fashion shows. The physical spaces I am in are all neat, comfy, and convenient . I am healthy and flexible. I am clear-minded and energetic. I enjoy food, drinks and music...

I often come across coupons on things and experiences I want to have. Meaning, I can own more things and experiences with the same amount of money. Or the same amount of money can support my life for a longer time, with me having the same kind of life quality. This is my abundance that is worth treasuries.

I like knowing that we are all connected with unlimited abundance. Abundance showers us through all kinds of channels. We are happy and healthy. We know what we like and we keep on doing things we like. Harmony and love is flowing powerfully. Source Energy that creates all worlds, the whole Universe, is always there for us to tap into. When we appreciate, we allow Pure Positive Energy to fully flow through us and as a result, our bodies get better because of the energy flow. We can easily find positive aspects of people and things. We respect people and get respected. We like knowing that we are all eternal beings and our Inner Beings are powerfully calling us forward through our PoLR. Kids or not, abundant cooperative components are flowing to us. Everyone of us is connected with Infinite Intelligence. We are solution-oriented. There is no lack of anything seen by Who We Really Are. There is not any negative competition for Who We Really Are. Everything we want is given and our Inner Beings are guiding us there through better feeling paths.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-20-2021 at 11:26 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. Everything I desire is already in my Vortex. One who is aligned is more powerful than millions who are not. There is no death. Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

My mom couldn't find her keys. She was wondering whether she left it at the door. She was moving the sofa, while with a relaxed attitude, I walked to her bedroom. I had a lot of successes of finding her keys. I felt it was an easy task for me. And, yes, within a minute, I found it on the counter beneath a fan.

I watched a piece of news in which a young man couldn't stand or sit straight, he lied on a wheelchair, taking care of himself and his father who was totally paralyzed. I adjusted my position and was reminded of my mobility. I realize how easy I move my body. I just get up from the bed. I just stride. I walk around to visit different places. I open eyes and immediately a vivid world is before my eyes. I put on earphones and get able to discern different sounds and further mold my preferences. I rarely need to control what I eat and drink. I can eat and drink what I like. I am clear-minded and energetic. I sleep well and get replenished. And a very important thing I have about my body is my knowledge about human bodies. I often remind myself of related truths. I soothe myself with them. An extremely healthy body is always in my Vortex. All things are possible for my body. Every cell is naturally healthy without resistance from my mind. When I feel good, I let Source Energy powerfully flow to every part of my body, and my body gets healthier. I like telling stories of wellness. I like remembering weeks ago by finding ways to feel good as much as I could, I let go of physical pain on the gum and the gum fully recovered. I like remembering that an author recovered from a disease that was considered incurable by watching a series of humorous tv programs and laughing. I like that Esther is so clear-minded, energetic and inspired. She keeps feeling happy and healthy. Infinite Intelligence flows to her seamlessly. I like knowing I can keep happy and healthy when I am in this physical body.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Today, I appreciate money for letting me spend hours in Costa. I bought a big cup of fruit juice. It contains gratefruit, sago and pineapple. I like its sweet and sour flavors. I appreciate money for letting me spend my morning time in the cafe. I had a cup of fresh ground coffee there. Then I did some vibrational work on my phone. I appreciate money today for buying me a skew of cheese sausage and a pancake as my lunch. Both were yummy. I appreciate money for letting me have full functions of my phone every day. I call. I send and receive messages. I receive phone calls. I appreciate money for letting me buy materials and tools to do handwork. I enjoy pasting the "diamonds" onto that cute picture. I appreciate money for purchasing me memberships on movie and music apps. I like the freedom to easily enjoy movies, dramas and music. I appreciate money for letting me easily buy food and gifts for my niece and my nephew. I appreciate money for letting me buy warm shoes, long and warm overcoats, and blue and grey jeans. I like keeping warm in winter. I appreciate money for letting me ordering bubble tea through the delivery system as I like. I appreciate money for me to travel around by different transportation tools. I can travel by bullet trains, subways and buses...

I feel abundant because there are many things in my life satisfying me. Beauty of different kinds fulfills my life. I perceive beauty in colors, shapes, textures and their combinations through my eyes. My ears perceive beauty in human voices and music. I have lighthearted relationships with my family members. I enjoy listening to Abraham teachings. I like walking fast with music playing at the backdrop. I like exploring new desires and preferences. I like watching fashion shows on my computer.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-21-2021 at 09:30 AM.

I like feeling independent. I like feeling self-reliant and being self-sufficient. I take good care of myself. I have a healthy body and can do all kinds of things with my multi-functional body. I am clear-minded and energetic. I am never lonely. My Inner Being is always with me and my emotion is my guidance. I am always connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. In my life, there are always abundant cooperative components supporting me. I am always in a safe, neat, comfy and convenient space. I like atmosphere in the cafes. I like sitting comfortably on the sofa chair, with music accompanying me, and doing vibrational work on my phone. I have access to limitless Internet resources. I watch lighthearted videos on my phone and automatically wear a big smile on my face. I appreciate creativity netizens demonstrate. I get onto qqmusic app, and search songs that would please my ears. I listen to songs all over the world. I care about how I feel and continually find ways to feel good. I like noticing that other than taking care of myself, I also have abundant mental and physical energy to co-create with other people. And I can be a happy step 2 to other people. I like focusing upon the Vortices of other people.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I appreciate money that allows me to continually have my delicious cafe time. I can just go into the cafe, get a beverage and sit comfortably, watching what I like or doing vibrational work. I appreciate money for letting me buy yummy and nutritious meals often. I appreciate money that lets me enjoy abundant Internet resources.

I am forward looking. My Inner Being is always calling me forward to where I want to be. I like knowing every piece of my past has served its purpose, has expanded my Vortex. I have been letting in some of my new desires every day.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-22-2021 at 01:41 AM.

The smoothie of mango and passion fruit flavor tastes wonderful to me. It is sour and sweet in a very satisfying way. The smoothie touches every taste bud, creating a pleasing aftertaste. I like this smoothie.

The girl is wearing a white floral sweater under a creamy crisp overcoat. Her trousers are loose, light blue and straight, and like the overcoat, it looks a little fluffy. With a pair of shiny leather Martin boots, she looks fresh, lighthheated, warm, and also fashionable. And the color combination looks so comfortable to my eyes. The continual satisfaction I get from the combinations of colors, shapes and textures is the reason why I keep on watching fashion shows.

He was still talkative. He was eager to share his knowledge with me. When I had a question about him, he would intuitively felt that and began to answer my question. This afternoon, he spent one hour playing with those abundant light-colored ocean balls. I am glad to know that he is an eternal soul. He has been following his own path. Well-being abounds in his life. He treasures his desires and preferences. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to him. He is often in alignment. And he continually attracts cooperative components because of his alignment...

My body works extremely well for me. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to my body. My body can recover from any discomfort or disease. Help is always on the way. The extremely healthy body is always mine to line up with. I like feeling healthy. There is no pain or sourness on my body. I feel totally comfortable. I am fully awake, clear-minded and energetic in the daytime. I can easily do things I decide to do because every bodily part supports my decision. Life feels easy to me. Wellness is obvious...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-22-2021 at 09:43 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. All things are possible for my body. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. My body makes the best of where I am. My body is adaptive.

I like the hot fresh ground coffee I drink in the cafe every morning. It smells good and it has appropriate sweetness. It is also a little creamy. I like the iced smoothie of mango and passion fruit flavor in Costa. It offers a wonderful combination of sourness and sweetness. It touches every taste bud, creating a pleasing aftertaste. I like the savory crab my mom cooks. Burger King's fried onion rings are crunchy and soft, yummy and a little sweet... My body makes
    the best of whatever I eat and drink. My body always wonderfully processes food and drinks, turning them into nutrition that benefits every cell. I have great freedom in what I can eat and drink. I eat sugary and salty food. I drink hot and iced beverages. I eat meat. I eat vegetables. I eat rice. I eat hamburgers. I drink water, coffee, bubble tea and fruit juice.

My nephew is full of love with life. He is often in alignment. He follows what interest him. He attracts abundant cooperative components by the vibration he offers. Step1s in his life help him build a robust Vortex that continually satisfies him with new contents. He is happy and healthy. Whatever he desires is already in his Vortex. He is cute, happy, talkative and generous.

There is nothing more important than that I feel good. Every day there are abundant moments when I feel good, when I am in alignment with who I really am, when I am appreciating some people or something. My Inner Being is always calling me forward to where I want to be. In the process, I keep on letting in new life contents for myself to enjoy. For example, I attract new songs. I adopt new attitudes to savor music. Clarity about what I want now is always ready to pop in my mind and so I don't need to look back to analyze. I am forward looking.

My eyes see great beauty in haute couture. I don't know whether it has a deeper meaning in my future, but for now it FEELS GOOD to look at the abundant beautiful dresses and suits. When I watch fashion shows, my mind is highly focused, and my eyes first get the general impression of the dresses and then go to observe their parts and details. Last night, I watched some fall-winter fashion shows and began to fall for knee-high boots which can match abundant clothes in autumn and winter. Camel wool coats can look wonderful, coupled with short skirts and knee-high, dark colored boots.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-22-2021 at 11:46 PM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire regardless of what is. All things are possible for my body. Everything I desire for my body, EVERYTHING, is already fulfilled and is always there for me to enjoy or line up with. Every time I feel good, every part of my body lets in Pure Positive Energy. Every time I feel good, Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to my hair, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, throat, brains, vocal chords, thyroid, lungs, heart, blood vessels, liver, spleen, pancreas, kidneys, stomach, bowels, gallbladder, skin, bones, ligaments, tendons and the rest of my body. My body is healthy, flexible, malleable and adaptive.

I am living in a safe, neat, convenient, abundant and beautiful city. The physical environments I am in are always neat and comfy with a satisfying temperature. I like the cafe. I like Costa. I am now in Costa, listening to melodious songs and doing the vibrational work. I easily feel satisfied with my working and resting environments. With this basic satisfaction, I get to focus upon other subjects that bring me further pleasure.

I am connected with Infinite Intelligent and Unlimited Abundance. I feel satisfied in looking at the beautiful haute couture the girls wear. I feel satisfied in exchanging money with what I like eating and drinking today--fruit smoothie, coffee, cheese sausage and rice cakes. I feel pleased in listening to songs that are melodious and emotional. I love my family members. I share the house and the housework with my mom. Month after month, year after year, money in my hand allows me to live a comfortable life. I like knowing we are all extension of Source Energy, and Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to us. Our bodies work extremely well. We breathe easily. We see. We hear. We speak. We move freely. We have abundance in clarity and physical vitality. We enjoy life. I like seeing my father interested in growing vegetables. His mind is clear enough to keep accounts. He is a loving grandfather. He can easily get happy. My mom likes and is good at handwork. She likes cooking. She is good at sewing. It's easy for me to find their alignment. I expect to live with my family in a lighthearted way for a long long time.

My body keeps evolving. An extremely healthy body is always in my vortex. All things are possible for my body. Every time I feel good, Pure Positive Energy fully flows to every part of my body. I feel clear-minded and energetic. My body makes the best of whatever I eat and drink. Every part of my body works wonderfully for me. My eyes see and enjoy beauty of abundant kinds. My ears savor music. My taste buds love what I eat and drink. My legs stride.

I got a coupon that allowed me to have the beverage with half price in Costa Coffee. I like this bright, comfy and warm cafe. I like sitting on the sofa chair at the corner. My taste buds love its fruit smoothie. And the WiFi is stable and fast. The baristas make delicious beverages. The background music is gentle and pleasing.

I like knowing that my Inner Being is always with me. I am never lonely or truly alone. I like knowing that I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. I am always loved, supported and guided by Source Energy that creates the whole Universe. I like knowing how everything comes into being. I like knowing the importance of feeling good. I like knowing that what I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. I like knowing that my Inner Being, Who I Really Am is always forward looking. I like knowing one who is aligned is more powerful than millions who are not. I like knowing my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is. I like knowing that my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon wellness, well-being and relief of my family members. I like knowing that my Inner Being is holding the vision of any organization or group. I like knowing my emotion is my guidance, letting me know whether I am moving towards what I want or not. I like knowing I can connected with Inner Being of any body.

I love beauty of abundant kinds. The objects I see as beautiful recently are often music, flowers and haute couture. I love melodious tunes. Beautiful tunes plus skillful, dedicated singing make an exceptional music enjoying experience. Flowers give human beings unlimited inspirations with their beauty. I especially like corn poppies. I like their standing straight posture. I like their bright colors, and the translucent texture of their petals. I often see flowers on girl's dresses. Flowers add beauty to a lot of haute couture. But the haute couture I watched last night was mainly plain, and their attraction most came from the shapes of its whole and parts. I saw many elegant camel wool coats, coupled with short skirts or loose trousers, and knee-high boots. I watched 3 or 4 fall winter fashion shows on YouTube and the last one amazed my eyes by the abundant bright colors it adopted. Its dresses were quite bold in colors and shapes.

I like remembering the laws of the universe. I like knowing that nothing is more important than that I feel good. I like knowing that Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. I like knowing that every time I feel good, every part of my body benefits. My body keeps evolving. I am clear-minded, flexible, energetic and multi-functional. Today, my hands learned new ways to move: I made dozens of buns this afternoon. I care about how I feel. Every emotion is my meaningful guidance. My Inner Being is always calling me to what I want, to what feels better. I like knowing Infinite Intelligence is in on everything I am interested in. I like knowing in the state of love, I learn new things happily and efficiently. I like knowing my Inner Being holds steadily what I want and never compares me with any other. I choose to respect my uniqueness. I choose to move forward based upon my unique desires and preferences. I am forward looking. I like knowing one who is aligned is more powerful than millions who are not. I like focusing upon Vortices of people I care about. I like knowing that we are all loved, supported and guided. Our Inner Beings ONLY focus upon our wellness and well-being. We are all strongly called to what we want through our unique PoLR. We are all old souls, no matter how little we seem to be. We came for the fun of the physical life. I like knowing there is no lack of anything. We are all connected with Unlimited Abundance. We are worthy. Ask, it is given. EVERYTHING we desire, EVERYTHING, is immediately given to us when we ask for. I like knowing there is no accident; what one thinks, how one feels and what one manifests are always a vibrational match. Nothing happens by accident. Remembering this, I can continually keep my mind clear watching or reading news.

I like Adele's music. Instrumental sounds are usually simple and lower in her songs, while her clear singing is much louder. She has the ability to express feelings in a wide range of notes. Among all her songs, I can directly tell which ones attract me most now, because my ears directly say so. Every day, my ears hear a lot of songs and get great pleasure from them. For me, an extremely attractive song still will lose its charisma, which means it's time for me to listen to new songs.

I was watching a fashion show last night. I was highly focused, intaking as much details as I could. What do I feel when I was watching these usually 15-minute-long fashion shows? Greatly interested. Single-minded. Enjoy and appreciate. Like. This is a subject revolving around beauty. Beauty of haute couture is a feast for my eyes.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-24-2021 at 09:07 AM.

I like knowing I am always loved, supported and guided. I like knowing my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is. I like knowing Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. I like knowing every time I feel good, every part of my body benefits. I like knowing I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. I like knowing one who is aligned is more powerful than millions who are not. I like knowing that there is no assertion, there is only attraction. I like knowing that we are all eternal souls. I like knowing my emotion is my guidance, letting me know whether I am moving toward what I desire. I like knowing My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon wellness and well-being of people I care about. I like knowing Source Energy that creates everything is in on every desire of mine.

I appreciate this city. I am living in a beautiful and abundant city. I like its neatness and convenience. I like its ever increasing amenities. I like its river decorated by willow trees, tall reeds and flowers. I like its safety and brightness in the evening; I often walk outdoors at night. I like cool wind from the river on summer nights. I like that most of my relatives live in this city.

I appreciate my nephew. I have spent a lot of time with him. He inspired me to explore new worlds. He inspired me to see the world in new ways. He is cute and talkative. He likes sharing his stories. He is sensitive to my vibration and would answer questions in my mind or express my true feelings. I like holding his hand and going to the park with him. I like seeing him and my brother happily play basketball. I like seeing him happy and healthy. I like knowing that he is an old soul, an eternal being. I like knowing Inner Beings of my whole family ONLY focus upon his wellness, happiness, and abundance. I am glad that he has been persistently following what interest him and his world is full of cooperative components.

I appreciate the cafe. I spend a lot of time in the cafe. I arrive at it in the early morning and the third floor of the cafe belongs to me. Drinking water and hot coffee on the table, I sit comfortably in the sofa chair, holding my phone and doing things I like on my phone. The WiFi in the cafe works wonderfully for me. I listen to music. I write. I watch lighthearted videos.

I appreciate my hands. The existence of my hands greatly enhance the ease of my life. I am already adept at doing a lot of beneficial things through my hands on a daily basis. I brush teeth and wash face to create a cleaner environment for my body. I flexibly touch my phone to access to all kinds of Internet resources. I move my fingers fast to write on my phone or on the computer. I like doing vibrational work in the form of writing. I get satisfaction by learning new ways to move my hands. I embroider. I make buns. I put on clothes and take off clothes with my hands. I fluently use chopsticks with my hands. I hold drinks. I bathe myself...

I appreciate my phone. It plays such an important role in my life. When it connects to the Internet, I spend at least half of my daytime on it. I do vibrational work on my phone. I listen to music on music apps. I watch lighthearted on bilibili. I watch fashion shows and listen to Abe on YouTube. I look up new words on online dictionaries. I search on google things I am interested in...

I appreciate my computer. Almost every night before I sleep, I watch some fashion shows on the computer. The bigger screen enhances the watching experience, allowing me to see more clearly details of those beautiful dresses.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-24-2021 at 11:03 PM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon my wellness regardless of what is. Ask, it is given. EVERYTHING I DESIRE is already mine, in my Vortex. There is no lack of anything I desire. I am connected with Unlimited Abundance. Knowledge about everything I am interested in is always there for me to receive. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence. I like learning new things with curiosity and interest. When I know what I don't like, I know more clearly what I do like. I like neat, convenient and comfortable environments. I like having a healthy and flexible body. I like kindness in relationships. I like clear, easy to understand tutorials. I like elegant dresses of beautiful colors. I like melodious songs. I like delicious dishes, cakes, bread and beverages. I like harmony with people around me. I like my cafe time, accompanied by hot coffee and pleasing music...

My eyes watching the girl move her hands, my ears hearing her explain the process, this is my way of learning new activities that require complicated hand moves. What can human hands do? Coupled with human eyes, human hands can turn metal and diamonds into beautiful rings, turn cloth into fashionable dresses, make good looking and delicious cakes, build houses, paint, embroider, code, on and on. Human hands can co-create with unlimited tools in the creating process. This noon, as I ate the crab, I used my chopsticks to crush the crab leg and then push the meat out. This was the first time I ate crab without waste. In this case, my chopsticks were an ingenious tool. I appreciate my hands. They really make my life easy. I do so many things I need to do and want to do with my hands. When I am moving my hands, about half of the time, I actually am thinking thoughts not related to what I am doing, and my hands continually working precisely and efficiently for me. So, I wash dishes and think thoughts. I brush teeth and think thoughts...

I perceive great beauty in human voices. My ears directly tell me which voices I like most. I like deep and husky voices. I like warm and mellow voices. I like crystal-like voices. I have known a lot of voice actors who have appealing voices. When I think about their names, I immediately remember their voices.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-25-2021 at 05:32 AM.