Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1154

Thread: Love myself, love life

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. There is a reason behind everything. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being knows where I am and where I want to be and is forever calling me toward where I want to be. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is.

I like feeling abundant. This morning, my mom made yummy egg fried rice. As usual, I got up early, and decided to go to the cafe. Before I went out, I put clothes into the washing machine. In the past few days, I have been listening to about 100 songs sung by three singers, Zhang Bichen, Jackey Cheung and Sa Dingding. I listen with appreciation of the beauty their songs emit. They may tell a sad story, but they are always tuneful. I play them as background music when I am doing other things, and this has been my habit now. Indeed, I am abundant in captivating music.

The cafe, neat, comfy, spacious, opened early, and I soon got my hot coffee and drinking water. Sitting back, I resumed my thoughts about people's personality and demeanor. Yesterday I found an attractive character in a Turkish drama, the young sultan who seemed benevolent and self-possessed. I knew crystal clear that I like unconditional alignment, unconditional composure. In my world, someone who can be unruffled and level-headed in difficult situations is attractive. And I would like myself to be so. When I look around, I can find characteristics in people around me that are closer to this trait. My colleagues rarely complain. They don't fuss about trivial things. We co-creat with each other well. We are mindful of what we do and we do a good job. We spend some of our time on lighthearted contents. We like the dogs and often play with them. I like seeing people and myself demonstrating unconditional composure. And I would like to list thoughts that help me more step 5, more unconditionally imperturbable. Nothing serious is going on in this physical realm. Well being abounds and my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon my wellbeing. All answers and solutions I want are already in my Vortex, and I just need to relax more, chill more. Things are always working out for me. I like training myself to focus more and more upon the wanted side of things. I like activating the feeling of ease. And there are so many thoughts and scenes I can use to get relaxed. I can remember the cafe and its comfy aura. I can notice that my eyes are doing such a wonderful job. I can take a deep breath and think about the cooling wind who touches my skin in the summer. I can appreciate the safety and neatness around me... It's glad to know that the more I focus upon things that work well, the more I attract things that please me, and the less I find difficulty on my path.

For me, unconditional imperturbility is intimately related to the ability of making the best. And making the best of what-is easily reminds me of Bear Grylls and his adventures. He is knowledgeable and adept at using materials on the spot to make useful tools and traps. It's gratifying to see how his past knowledge about plants and animals greatly benefited him in his adventures. In other words, his prepaving makes his adventures much easier. The knowledge he accumulated was very detailed, including elaborate introduction of plants' toxicity and functions. They way he used the knowledge inspired me to be more diligent in learning knowledge that might very well benefit me in the future.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-20-2021 at 05:16 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. There is a reason behind everything. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. What I think, how I feel, and what manifests are always a vibrational match.

When I feel good, every part of my body is receiving Pure Positive Energy. So, as I listen to a tuneful song and feel appreciation, my teeth, my gum, my heart, my kidneys, my liver and my bones all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. When I look at the deportment of the sultan, and discover that the actor must be very deliberate in portraying this role, my interest in this costume drama increases, my hair, my ears, my teeth, my gum, my skin, my fingers, my ligaments and my tendons all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love.

Last night I watched some craftsmen making bags and shoes. The shoes were made in a factory mostly by machines and evey worker usually takes care of one step, while the bag maker is responsible for every step of the creation. Big differences. If I am asked to choose one of them, I would prefer to be a bag maker, for more steps, more machines, tools, and more movements, more engaging and interesting. In the area of creation, what I like is expanding and I just subscribed a channel that often uploads factory creations.

I saw a girl's vlog which made me know clearly what I desire, and let me treasure more a lot of things I already own. I am healthy. I am clear-minded and energetic. I am independent, self-reliant. I make my own decisions and do my things all day every day, not needing any one's help. I like feeling self-sufficient. I like knowing all answers, solutions and resources are already mine in my Vortex. I like knowing all kinds of cooperative components are always flowing to me. I know I am forever being called towards what feels better. I like purposefully activating the feeling of independence, confidence and power. In my alignment, what I desire comes to me through various ways.

This morning, I ate red bean mooncakes, and they were delectable. They have the right sweetness to my personal liking, meaning they are not that sugary. In the noon I ate savory hamburger, fried chicken and cooling iced Pepsi Cola. I am abundant in scrumptious food. And more interestingly, I began to enjoy peeling fruits after watching fruit cutting videos. I peel apples. I peel kiwi fruits. I cut them into pieces Adpetly.

I have been spending quite some time on watching artisans moving their hands and I even writing about it often. When I watch, I want to absorb every detail. I like knowing how they are specifically moving their fingers. I reap abundant satisfaction from this thorough watching. And I know there is definitely greater satisfaction in my own creation with my hands. Now I also appreciate simple moves my hands can perform.

There is a reason behind everything. I understand that behind every step of making the dish, there is at least a clear reason. Usually, the reason would be making the dish toothsome, or keeping the dish safe and edible, or creating a beautiful appearance for the dish. Most artwork s devotes a lot of energy to creating seeable beauty. Days ago, I got to savor subtle seeable beauty from people's deportment. I was watching a Turkish drama featuring the history of a sultan. When I looked at the sultan, I found something in him attracted me. I didn't see him as attractive at first, but now the way he stood, sit and move, and the way he expresses emotions, impressed me, though his moves were often slight. It's his deportment that looks beautiful to me and fits the role of a young and kind sultan. Plus his clothes were stately.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-21-2021 at 06:32 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. There is nothing more important than that I feel good now. There is a reason behind everything and I like looking for and finding positive aspects of everything.

I was in the cafe when my brother wechatted me and I got to see my nephew. I hadn't seen him for a week, he wished me Merry Mid-autumn Festival and then began to introduce his new toy to me. I am glad to see him always frisky, happy and healthy.

Last night, I deliberately used a new way to peel the kiwi fruit. I peeled it cleanly and cut it into pieces, put them into a bowl and then remembered several new forks sent to me as a gift with the moonckes, which was a perfect tool to pick the kiwi slices up. I intentionally carried out these steps and gained more satisfaction. Watching fruit cutting videos do benefit me in several ways.

I like watching people make various food in their shipshape kitchen. And still, some food making processes are more satisfying than other ones. I love watch people make bread, chocolate, fruit juice, and chocolate. I love observing every move of their hands and appreciating their dexterity. They knead, roll, pull, stretch, spoon, draw, scrape, cut, segment, whip, stir, sprinkle, pour, and filter. How multi-functional our hands are! Last night, I watched a girl sew a pink flower, some people got amazed at the patience the girl had, while I thought she did it not as a task she must finish, but with genuine appreciation of moving her hands purposefully.

I like the clarity I find in these processes. There is at least one clear reason for every step that is happening. This reason is also the positive aspect of every step, such as cooking to make it edible, stretching it to make it malleable, dying it to beautify it, washing it to make every part clean, using a filter to let go of the watermelon seeds, adding vanilla to enhance its pleasant aroma, and so forth. This inspired me to ask myself more: Why do I do this? Why do I do it this way?
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-21-2021 at 10:36 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. What I think, how I feel, what manifests are always a vibrational match. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flow to me. Everything I desire is already mine in my Vortex. I am connected with infinite intelligence and unlimited abundance. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon the vortex version of other people.

I bought a skewer of fried cheese sausage in a newly open shop. I often see cheese in Western-style culinary programs, but in reality we rarely cook with cheese. With some curiosity, I bought a skewer of fried cheese sausage, and it was golden, covered with fried breadcrumbs which were crunchy. The upper half of its inside was cheese and became stringy when heated, and the lower part was corn sausage that was savory and a little sweet. I liked its texture and flavor, delectable to my tastebuds.

Zhang Bichen has an attractive fruity voice. Her devotion and singing skill make her songs euphonic. Sometimes, her voice would be a little husky, emitting another feeling, a cool vibe. I like playing her songs as background music as I am working, learning and writing.

I was attracted by the actor's deportment, but got interested in Turkish ancient clothing and jewelry. Queens and concubines in the palace often wore restrained but graceful gowns, their hair adorned by glittery coronets or head chains, and their earrings often made of gold and beautiful gemstones. They were living a thoroughly designed, exquisite life. And what appeared with them please my eyes, because they look comely.

The white flower I saw days ago is rain lily. It is unostentatious but beautiful. It has a rather simple structure with six almost horizontal slender petals and a yellow center. It looks a little like frangipani, a subdued flower I like as well.

When I feel good, every part of my body receives Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. So, when I adore the puppy and rub her tummy, my teeth, gum, heart, fingers, kidneys, liver, and blood vessels all receive Pure Positive Energy. When I sit back and listen to melodious songs with appreciation, every part of my body receives Pure Positive Energy, meaning my eyes, my ears, my teeth, my gum, my fingers, my bones, my heart, my pancreas, my lungs, my ligaments and tendons and the rest of my body all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-22-2021 at 08:39 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match.

My father amazes me again with his ability of growing vegetables. He brought a big bag of sweet potatoes last night and told us he harvested five big bags. This summer, we enjoyed a lot of fresh vegetables he grew.

I like the freedom I have. I have a robust body and I can walk around as I like. I walk fast to the cafe that emitting a comfy vibe. I take the subway to the neighboring city and enjoy the view along that big lake. I take my nephew to the park, and feel happy to see how quickly he makes friends there. My eyes and my ears open to the world of unlimitedness. I watched mass production videos out of curiosity last night. I added new songs to the list; this time the female singer was Gigi Leung. I squatted and looked at the puppy's innocent big bright black eyes, and shook her hand. I observed the rain lilies along the road, and thought they must make wonderful head accessories. I get onto YouTube where I sometimes watch adorable cat videos. I like cats' eyes, which look like shiniest gemstones. I like watching people make cakes, bread or candies in their immaculate kitchen. It is so satisfying to watch how water and sugar turn into colorful sugar dough, then get stretched again and again to become most malleable, cut into pieces, rolled into smaller pieces, and stuck together as designed to create a cute pattern on the profiles. The dings coming from their scraper knocking the harden sugar are extremely melodious. The whole process consists of a lot of pleasing shapes, colors, sounds and hand moves of the artisans.

I like having a healthy body. I like holding the knowledge about my body. Indeed, my body is always ready to recover from any discomfort. My teeth don't hurt any more and I can eat with my left side again. I continually wake up early in the morning, and keep clear-minded and energetic throughout the day. I have reduced the medicines. Every part of my body works well for me. I walk fast. My hands are extremely flexible. I like remembering often when I feel good, every part of my body receives Pure Positive Energy. So, when I look at my nephew with love, my teeth, my heart, my liver, my kidneys, my blood vessels, my ears, my eyes and the rest of my body all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. When I watch craftsmen create artworks with appreciation, every cell of my body receives Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. When I am working in a lighthearted mood, the channel between Source and cells of my body is wide open, and my eyes, ears, teeth, gum, heart, lungs, liver, pancreas, kidneys and the rest of my body all receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon the thriving of the business. More fashionable, attractive, warm sweaters and hoodies come to sell. The market is huge and the choices are abundant. Customers can buy light colored sweaters like the fresh creamy one or showy eye-catching ones such as the green hoodie. They like what they buy and the comment sector is full of their positive posts. They look good in these clothes.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon the Vortex version of other people. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon the wellness or relief of any other people. So, I know she is extension of Source Energy, an eternal soul. Her body is ready to recover from any discomfort. And her job is to feel better, to feel good. When she feels good, Every Part of her body receives Pure Positive Energy, and every part gets better. There are abundant subjects for her to focus upon and feel better. She can still tell stories of wellbeing or wellness. All things are possible.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon his well-being at work. He is an experienced realtor. He is easygoing and can easily make friends with other people. He thoroughly tends to every step of the process and customers like him and often introduce new customers to him. He feels accomplished as he helps customers finish every step of the purchase.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-22-2021 at 11:07 PM.

There is nothing more important than that I feel good. And what I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match.

I was watching how some famous fashion companies do their embroidery work. I find great beauty in their deliberateness and their quality attention to every detail. Yes, I find beauty in the process, though I may not find the result as beautiful. In a quiet environment, or accompanied by soft music, the girl is fully focused, moving her needle up and down, which is a satisfying scene for my eyes. Embroidery brings unique charisma to dresses. And carefully chosen sequins are often sewn to the embroidered patterns such as flowers to enhance the richness and brightness. Every color has its unique temperament and holds unlimited possibilities. I just found a really elegant green dress in a video, though usually don't think green clothes attractive. It is long and shiny, almost full green-the cloth is green, and the spangles are green too. My eyes like this combination of shapes and color. As I watched a channel fashion video on youtube, I was also attracted by a dress with sophisticated colorful patterns on both sides. It interested me and I wanted to get a closer look at those patterns. To enhance my appreciation, the-behind-the-scene helps a lot. As I imagine how those artisans patiently sew the numerous spangles onto the dress, fully focused, I admire the dress more. As I imagine their flexible hands move up and down, creating graceful patterns on the cloth, I appreciate the dress more.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I sit comfortably in the cafe with a cup of hot coffee on the table, and feel fully relaxed. I feel safe and ease. I take with me the feeling of ease wherever I go. I don't hurry. I don't worry. I take my time. I am familiar with this feeling and I know how to activate this vibe. And I like knowing that my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon my well-being. Cooperative components are powerfully flowing to me. The world is pretty and abundant.

When I know what I don't like, I know more clearly what I do like. I like health and vitality. I like loving and appreciating. I like seeing people through Source's eyes. I like being friendly. I like finding new objects to please my eyes and ears. I like ease, comfort and convenience. I like watching craftsmen do their work in neat environments. I watch them make bread and cakes. I watch them make diamond rings. I watch them embroider on white cloth. I like co-creating with people in my alignment. I like finding our mutuality now matter how subtle it is: I appreciate the girls in the cafe who clean up the space and make hot coffee for me. I appreciate the cafe accommodating me with its quietness...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-23-2021 at 05:03 AM.

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. When I feel good, every part of my body lets Pure Positive Energy fully flow through. I wake up early and keep clear-minded and energetic throughout the day. My eyes discover new beauty today. Embroidery on clothes attracts my eyes and I deliberately searched related videos on YouTube. Flowers are extremely welcomed in this world of embroidery.And designers can give them totally new colors. I feel happy to find a new interest. When I, with curiosity, watch artisans sew, my teeth, my gum, my eyes, my ears, my heart, my blood vessels, my liver, my lungs, my kidneys, my pancreas, my bones, my skin and all the rest of my body receive Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love.

My ears continually take pleasure in melodious songs. This time, it's Sandy Lam's music attracting me. She has a crystal-like voice and she sings whole-heartedly. I change from one song list to another and I am still playing Zhang Bichen's ballads. Living in a world full of beautiful songs, I feel blessed.

My mom cooked sweet potato congee, and heated the vegetable buns she made last night. I like this simple and yummy supper. The sweet potatoes were grown by my father. Recently by watching a lot of cooking videos, I have gained some knowledge about cooking which I may purposefully use in the future. For some people, there is definitely gratification in moving their hands in the kitchen; at least my mom likes making snacks.

I am in the cafe. I feel totally relaxed in my chair. I like contemplating something new in this cafe. I am curious about new things that draw my attention. I discover creating processes that look high quality and are carried out by people who are mindful of their every move most fascinating. In this sense, pouring water to a cup can be satisfying too.

I don't like being in a hurry. I don't like feeling impatient. I don't like people feeling hopeless. I like feeling relaxed and focused without any hurry. I like making the best of where I am. I like focusing upon the vortex version of myself and other people. I like noticing my abundance. Everything that pleases me belongs to my abundance. So, patting the puppy and rubbing her tummy is my abundance. Listening to euphonic songs is my abundance. Writing is my abundance. Learning new words is my abundance. Looking at the rain lily is my abundance. Talking to my nephew is my abundance. Enjoying the exotic elements in a Turkish drama is my abundance. Watching artisans work is my abundance. Deliberately peeling and cutting fruits is my abundance...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-23-2021 at 11:51 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. What I think, how I feel good and what manifests are always a vibrational match. Source Energy is powerfully flowing to me. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being is always calling me toward what I want now, never regretting.

The morning sun dyed the sky and the river red. The fluffy reeds are tall and slender. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and felt a strong desire to take a long walk. Along the river, air was fresh, trees lush, dogs playful, birds relaxed.

Music accompanies me. I have been listening to songs sung by Zhang Bichen, Jacky Cheung, Zheng Zhongji, Andy Hui and Sandy Lam. With a quiet mind, I let the rhythm flows against the backdrop, my consciousness. These songs are sad, cool, frisky, melancholy, lighthearted or happy. These singers are mindful and skilful. They have dulcet voices. Other than their singing, I also hear piano, drum, violin, cello, guitar, and bass playing. Singers and these instruments co-create well with each other.

There is at least one reason behind everything I do. I brush teeth to create a healthier environment for my teeth. I wash face to keep my skin clean. I go to the cafe to have an active, fulfilling morning or evening. I watch cake making videos because the process feels satisfying to my eyes. I order the hot coffee because it is delectable and it is a wonderful company. I watch artisans embroider on clothes because the dexterity of their hands gratifies and inspires me. I wear canvas shoes because my feet feel comfortable in them...

I was watching artisans decorating dresses with sequins of different shapes and colors. I was amazed at the color combinations of those dresses. Colors close to pastel pink creates a delicate and elegant feeling. It feels like early spring, it feels light, and it feels full of hopes. While silky white plus silver looks cool, clear and straightforward. Some dresses emphasize sophisticated patterns artisans sewed, and they easily capture audiences' attention, enticing them to get more details about the designs. They often tell vivid stories.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-23-2021 at 10:59 PM.

Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. I like remembering that an author recovered from a disease that was considered incurable by watching a series of humorous tv programs and laughing/feeling good.

My body adapts fast. My body is always making the best of where I am. I have reduced some medicines. Gradually, I will leg go of medication, because my body is self-sufficient, and the nutrition my body wants can easily get by food and drinks. I like that I feel energetic and want to spend more waking hours on doing things I like. So, not needing the alarm, I automatically woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fresh mind. I walked for one and a half hours before I went to the cafe. My body feels comfortable and relaxed, no pain or sourness at all. I breathe easily and walk fast. My body is multi-functional: I walk and listen to music. I write and listen to music. I work and listen to music. I walk, listen to music and learn new words in the dictionary. I sleep well. I like imagining Pure Positive Energy flowing to every part of my body.

I watched designers and artisans embroider dresses. I like watching people devoted to what they do. I like their state of being. I like watching how something beautiful comes into being; the watching enhances my appreciation of the final result. Usually dresses in the fashion shows have captivating embroidery. Sequins of different colors and shapes are purposefully arranged on different part of the dress. Different color combinations emit different vibes. Some feel light and lively, some passionate and bold, some cool and elegant. Some tell vivid stories with their detailed patterns. As I was watching the fashion shows, I adored almost every dress they exhibited. I was never interested in fashion shows before, but now, after a series of watching experiences, I get to enjoy them. It comes from my appreciation of creating processes. Happy to get a new interest.

The mindfulness and masterfulness make a sad song beautiful and appreciated. A dress on which the designer and artisans spend much time emits quality. When I stare at a dress, I also think about its behind-the-scene, its creating process, and this way, it becomes more enjoyable.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-24-2021 at 09:36 AM.

vvvv

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being only focuses upon my wellbeing and wellness. All answers and solution are already in my Vortex. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. My body is making the best of whatever touches it. I am healthy. Every part of my body works well for me. I feel comfortable. I am clear-minded, energetic and flexible. My body adapts to new conditions easily and efficiently. Cells of my body communicate with each other and support each other. Every day, every cell of my body lets much Pure Positive Energy flow through. My body is multi-functional.I do things that please me and every time I feel good, every part of my body receives Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love. All things are possible for my body.

My eyes see beauty and cuteness easily. The puppy, chubby, frisky, looks at me with her innocent bright eyes. I pat her head, feel her sleek ears and rub her tummy. What a cutie! The rainy lily fully opens with its two simple colors, white and yellow, looking fresh and light. I stare at my fingers which are moving fast on the computer keyboard, and enjoy their dexterity. I watch artisans baking cakes and bread. They are mindful of every step. They know clearly the recipes and steps. They move their hands efficiently. They knead, press, roll, stir, whip, pour, cut, stretch and sprinkle. Then, colorful donuts with white icing come into being. Then croissants filled with cream are put onto the shelf. The man wears a light, glittery long sleeved shirt. Flowers made of different sequins are carefully embroidered on the shirt and the slacks.This suit feel light, lively and early-spring-like. It suits both men and women. It is refreshing. As I imagine its embroidering process, my appreciation increases.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-24-2021 at 11:04 PM.