Page 102 of 123 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1228

Thread: Love myself, love life

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance.

I feel blessed to have a healthy body. I am glad to eat what I like. I feel clear-minded and energetic. All parts of my body automatically do their work for me to have an easy life. I feel flexible. I can be efficient. I do a lot of things every day through my body. I brush teeth, wash face, and put on facial cream. I walk. I speak. I use computer. I hang clothes. I wash dishes. I eat and drink. I watch, observe and notice through my eyes. I speak. I hear conversations and enjoy music with my ears. I like noticing that Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body. And every time I feel good, I let Pure Positive Energy fully flow through my body.

Things are always working out for me. I live in a safe, convenient, neat and beautiful city. I zig and zag with people and we are all friendly. I have abundant nutritious and delicious food to eat. I have a job and I am good at it. I continually attract interesting objects for my eyes, ears and mind to enjoy. I can easily find what I like on the Internet. I live in an alive community. I continually enjoy melodious songs. I feel good thinking about the Vortices of my family members. I share the house and housework with my mom willingly. All family members, except my niece and nephew, are independent, knowing how to work and live. I see more and more beauty in the world. I have fun watching some hilarious videos online.

I am watching artisans embroider on the cloth. They use a lot of materials, such as beads, silk threads, gemstones, feathers and sequins. The attention they give to the dress make the dress more attractive. Looking at the final dress, I know how the embroidery comes into being, and so I observe it with extra appreciation. These dresses, with unique embroidery, emit different feelings. Some look mysterious. Some look oriental. Some are glittering and extremely pretty. Some are bright and passionate. Some are fresh and spring like. Some look cool. Some emit a futuristic vibe. Some are cute and frisky. Some look stately. Some are low-key luxurious.

When I know what I don't like, I know more clearly what I do like. I like forward looking. I like being respectful and being respected. I like being abundant. I like being financially abundant. I like health. I like focusing upon the well-being of my family members. I like being aligned and inspired. I like being intuitive. I like lighthearted atmosphere. I like neatness. I like feeing independent, self-reliant, self-sufficient. I like beautiful music. I like observing haute couture. I like beauty that impresses my eyes. I like telling stories of my well-being. I like spending more of my time and words on things I desire.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-28-2021 at 10:53 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focus upon our wellness. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every one of us. We are loved, supported and guided. My Inner Being is always forward looking. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be.

I like the state of appreciation. I have been looping Hikaru Utada's songs. I like her unique husky voice. Some of her songs immediately capture my attention as soon as they begin to play. The rhythm is so fresh and easy on the ear. I appreciate her. I appreciate her songs. I appreciate qq app on which I listen to these songs.

A vlog let me know more clearly the functions of kidneys. They automatically help the body excrete redundant water. They play an important role in the inner balance of our bodies. When we go to the toilet, mostly it means our kidneys are working well. It means our kidneys are automatically helping the inner balance of our bodies. I appreciate my kidneys. I appreciate every part of my body. And I like repeatedly reminding myself that Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. Every time I feel good, cells of my body allow Pure Positive Energy to fully flow through.

I am glad that I am mainly in a leisure state instead of a survival state or pressure state. I feel ease and comfort. I feel relaxed. I walk to the puppy, interacting with her. I watch artisans embroider with their dexterous hands. I listen to music. I spend my time in the cafe.

For a long time, I haven't been thinking about croaking. Based upon what I know, emerging into non-physical is a totally better feeling experience. And the place we re-emerge into is Pure Positive Energy, a place feeling totally good to us. Those who have re-emerged are not going anywhere, they are still available to us, and when we line up, we get to communite with them frequently if we want to. We don't need to prepare for the afterlife, because it is a sure positive place. I feel blessed to have this belief, because I don't fear death and I don't feel any urgent need to think about it.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of people and things. The government is trying its best to develop national economy. Infrastructure and the environment here are impressive and keep on getting better. Almost all streets, roads and alleys are neat. Different departments work efficiently to keep our daily life as easy as possible. The supply of electeicity, water and natural gas is extremely stable. More places are built for us to take a walk and enjoy natural scenes. It is aligned in many areas. And I like to persistently focus upon its Vortex version. The government purely cares about the well-being of its people. It keeps on creating a safe, neat, comfortable, inspiring environment for us to work and live.

I like the beauty I see in haute couture. And I especially like watching the process through which those beautiful dresses come into being. Seeing artisans skillfully embroider on the cloth with their dexterous hands is so satisfying. Lots of dresses shown on the runways have stunning embroidery. They exude abundant feelings. Some are brisk, refreshing, spring like. Some are passionate and charming. Some are serene, stately. Some are oriental and mysterious. Some are sophisticated and luxurious. Some are calm and dignified...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-29-2021 at 09:40 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. My body is ready to recover from any discomfort. Every time I feel good, Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to every part of my body, to my fingers, ears, eyes, kidneys, liver, lungs, pancreas, stomach, bowels, teeth, gum, skin, bones, ligaments, tendons, heart, spleen, blood vessels, gallbladder, and the rest of my body. My body works extremely well for me. I feel clear, fresh and energetic. I walk fast. I move my hands flexibly. I feel comfortable on every point of my body. I breathe easily. My hair is lush and black. My eyes and ears perceive abundant beauty every day. My tastebuds bring me great pleasure when I eat or drink.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. There is nothing more important than that I feel good. I want to feel satisfied throughout the day. I like feeling fulfilled, gratified, pleased, contented. I know what kind of environment I like. I like certain spaciousness around me. I like a neat space with a satisfying temperature. I prefer brightness and quietness. I like having access to all Internet resources. I feel especially happy when I can interact with cute creatures such as puppies. I like lighthearted relationships.

Source is in on every thing I focus upon now. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. My eyes watch what I like. My eyes like beauty of different kinds. My eyes enjoy swaying leaves on tulip trees. My eyes like fresh new color combination on the top of the cake, glittering purple and a bit black. My eyes like watching artisans do their work with their dexterous hands in their neat working spaces. My eyes like watching confectioners stretch the sugar dough before cutting and shaping it. My eyes like observing tailors carefully sew sequins onto the dresses. My eyes like watching jewelers make diamond rings with abundant tools. My eyes like watching dancers move every part of their bodies beautifully. My eyes like watching models walk on runways in stunning dresses...

I like focusing upon the vortex version of everything related to me. I like feeling guided and inspired. I like having good timing. I like feeling abundant. I like continually attracting objects of attention that please my eyes, ears,mind and taste buds. I like attracting fun stuff and often have a good laugh.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 09-30-2021 at 02:32 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. My Inner Being ONLY focuses what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. I am eternally loved, suppored, and guided by my Inner Being. My Inner Being ONLY focuses the vortex version of any other people. Human bodies are strong, malleable and adaptive. My Inner Being is always forward looking and calling me toward where I want to be. We are all eternal beings. We will re-emerge into Pure Positive Energy at a good timing. And we can continually connected with our loved ones.

As I watched two fashion shows of Chanel, I find these dresses were comparatively simple, without much embroidery, and would look usual if people wear them on the streets. While, Guo Pei's fashion shows are its opposites. Her dresses are too unusual and sophisticated to wear on one's daily life. However, it is satisfying that the designer chooses to explore all kinds of possibilities. Her unconventional dresses greatly impress my eyes. When I focus upon the front of the dress at the center, I discover it is exquisite on every part. It is definitely a piece of art that is worth getting closer to observe and appreciate. Both play important roles in haute couture. Simple ones can be extremely beautiful, like that dress of light pink, light and thin, embellished small light-colored flowers, translucent and fluttering in the wind, as fresh as the spring.

I like exploring what's in my Vortex. I like doing more pivoting. I like having a totally satisfying body. I like continually having things that interest and satisfy me. I like having fun with cute creatures. I like more abundance flowing to me through satisfying ways. I like that my family members are happy and healthy. I like continually exploring and enjoying and appreciating beauty of different kinds. I like being an easy-to-laugh person. I like feeling totally independent. I like being self-reliant and self-sufficient. I like co-creating with other people in my alignment. I like being carefree. I like enjoying my daily activities. I like watching some fun purely because it puts a smile on my face, or it makes me feel lighthearted. I like having fun with my niece and nephew...

Today, when I interact with the puppy, I feel good Nd Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to my teeth, gum, skin, blood vessels, heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, pancreas, ears, eyes, fingers and the rest of my body. When I read some funny comments below a vlog, I feel good, and so my teeth, gum, fingers, liver, kidneys, pancreas, blood vessels, heart, pancreas, and the rest of my body fully receive Pure Positive Energy.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. My Inner Being is always forward looking. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me toward where I want to be. When the desire is very strong, a little died can go a long way.

I wake up early with a fresh mind. I appreciate the delicious breakfast my mom made. I appreciate the clarity of my mind and the vitality of my body. Soon I walk in the warm sunlight, heading for the cafe. I have shifted to a new song list full of Namie Amuro's music. During the walk, my tongue touches the left part of the gum, and I realize that without any medicine or treatment, the bump disappeares, and the teeth don't hurt anymore. I remember that every time I felt worried, I would remind myself of Pure Positive Energy that every part of my body can fully allow and benefit. I like having a healthy body. I like knowing that my body can recover from any discomfort. I like realizing the abundant functions different bodily parts have. I like remembering that an author recovered from a disease that was considered incurable by watching a series of humorous tv programs and laughing.

Independence feels good. I like deliberately arranging my daily activities. I like taking full responsibility of my life. I like looking for all kinds of ways to get into the Vortex. I like receiving my abundance through satisfying ways, through aligned channels. And I know abundance can always come to me through various ways, including both conventional and unconventional ways. I like accurately listing my abundance--anything that satisfies me is my abundance.

Recently, what satisfies me is watching fashion shows of different styles. I like watching designers and artisans' preparation for these shows. To create a beautiful and meanful dress, they were fully devoted. These dresses all feel high quality from the collar to the hem, while every one of them possesses its unique features. My eyes take pleasure in beauty like this. I especially like glittering fabrics and embroidery. There are unlimited choices for both fabrics and embroidery. I still don't have a desire to own clothes as such, I feel totally satisfied with the experience of observing beauty in these forms. Actually, models who have the fit bodies to best show these gowns are also important in my watching, because they are another essential element in the fashion show.

I never thought I would be interested in glittering dresses, fabrics and embroidery. But now I discover my preference for them. And I am glad that there are some designers especially liking them and trying their best to show these glittery gowns on runways, and I just enjoyed George Hobeika's show.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-01-2021 at 01:51 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being is always forward looking, and calling me toward where I want to be. My body is strong and flexible. My body is energetic, ready to quickly recover from any discomfort. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to the whole of me. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is.

I please myself by watching fashion shows on YouTube. I realize there are a lot of beautiful colors I can't name. Having such abundant colors, the possibilities of color combination are infinite. As I watch, I experience strong appreciation of most dresses models wear on the runway. Words fall short; it's hard to describe their beauty and also my full emotions. But still, I want to express my feelings toward them with words. Some of them are light, ethereal. Some cool, stately. Some are frisky, warm, open, and receptive. Some dashing, immediately capture my eyes by their glittering. Some are curvy, elegant, feminine. Some are fresh, unconventional, impressive. Some shine with their extremely exquisite embroidery...

One thing led to another, shortly after watching George's Hobeika's fashion show, I searched and began to watch people sew with Indian hook. At one point, I thought it seemed unnecessary for the girl to use that much sequins at a spot, but almost at the same time, I understand that's important, because the fun of nearly every thing is to make every detail as beautiful as we can, or as satisfying as we can. For things I care about, I also want to make them as perfect as I can, though it may cost me much more time. I like this understanding, for it applies to my life.

On this holiday, my niece will come and I expect to have fun with her. I like focusing upon the Vortex version of every family members. I like seeing them happy and healthy. I like knowing that Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love, is powerfully flowing to them. Their bodies are always ready to recover any discomfort. Every day, they sleep well, and allow Source Energy fully flow through their bodies. All of us are connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. We have built robust Vortices. And we actually have realized many things that we desire. We live in desired places. We have satisfying jobs. Love is flowing among us. We enjoy food. We sleep well. We are clear-minded and energetic. We are independent and resourceful. We have hobbies. We are willing to co-create with each other. My niece and nephew are cute, healthy, loved and often aligned...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-01-2021 at 09:32 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. My Inner Being is always forward looking, and forever calling me to where I want to be. My body is strong, flexible, malleable and multi-functional. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, regardless of what is.

My parents and I ate breakfast together this morning. My father harvested a lot of sweet potatoes and we enjoyed sweet potato congee. He often visits the field to make sure the environment fit for growing vegetables. Mom also made a pancake for me. I like the harmony in our family. Most of the time, we do our own things in different places, independent, satisfied, and then get together from time to time mostly to have a meal together. I like focusing upon the vortex version of my family members. I like seeing them happy and healthy. I like knowing they are forever loved, supported and guided by Source Energy. And Source Energy, Pure Positive Energy, the Liquid Love is powerfullying flowing to every one of them, to cells of their bodies.

Some vlogs I have watched let me know more clearly the importance of health. And I get to treasure my body and functions of my body more. I like feeling independent. I like that my body supports me to be independent. I rarely feel pain on the body. I feel comfortable in this body. Every part functions well. I see. I hear. I move. I eat, drink and digest. I breathe easily. I walk fast...

Music plays an important role in my daily life. I have accesses to songs in different languages and in different styles. I appreciate the beauty in the rhythm, and would listen to the whole song, though it may be a sad ballad. For example, I liked listening to Jacket Cheung's ballad. Living in a world full of enchanting songs is a blessing for me.

My eyes are awed by the numbers of colors existing in the world. My eyes can clearly discern different colors, and have obvious preferences for them, even though my mind has not accumulated enough words to name them. As I was watching fashion shows, I discovered a lot of color combinations I liked.

Fashion shows are like natural scenes to my eyes in the sense that they attract me mainly by their looks, not by someone's hand moves, or the plot of a story. They may have patterns telling stories, but still, they are very different from stories in the form of movies, dramas, vlogs and news. In the past few weeks, I spent little time on stories, and my eyes were often enjoying beautiful dresses and artisans' hand moves, but I felt fufilled, I didn't felt my life as boring due to lack of stories. Years ago, I had much stronger interest in observing the beauty of nature, but now my eyes have found new objects.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-02-2021 at 12:07 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like regardless of what is. I am forever loved, supported and loved. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match.

I was watching a short video showing how the artisan prepared a dress. She was cutting, measuring and carefully sewing. Again, I find the process of mindful creation/hand moves satisfying. And I began to pay attention to celebrities' clothes when I read their news; I especially wanted to see delicate embroidery on their dresses. I also searched about Indian hook and felt like buying it.

Now it's a big holiday, I talked to my brother, asking about my nephew, and knew that he might come to us three days later. I want to play with my nephew and niece. I want to buy strawberry cake my niece likes. I want to take them to the Children's Park. I am willing to be their cooperative component. What a big difference! One year ago, I felt that I needed family members to save me, to continually accompany me. This piece of my past lets me know more clearly how delirious independence is. I like being self-reliant and self-sufficient. I like taking good care of myself. I like having abundant mental and physical energy to co-create with other people in an aligned way. I like having willingness to co-create with other people. I feel blessed to know Abe and know how to focus upon the Vortex version of other people.

Some pieces of my past serve me as a reference point that lets me treasure my present more. So now, I feel happy that I find many things as fun and I can have a big smile in watching dramas like The Office. I like feeling lighthearted. I often feel that nothing serious is going on. And the atmosphere of my family is lighthearted. On and on, I am guided to life contents that interest me and satisfy me. I began to wake up early and needed less sleep. I would be doing a lot of things seeming not meaningful. But their feeling good to me was enough for me to keep doing them...

I like watching those glittery dresses. They capture my attention. And their creating process inspires me. Nothing is more important than that I feel good. And my emotion is the clear guidance. Obviously my eyes enjoy the beauty in haute couture. My eyes enjoy the result of much more human energy. Almost every dress on the runway cost much more ideas, materials, time, human wisdom and labor than other dresses and so it's understandable they usually have more possibilities to be adored by human eyes. And I am glad that YouTube has lots of fashion shows, so I can enjoy abundant beauty during the 15 minutes which is often the length of the video. More than 40 beautiful dresses, one by one, appear before my eyes. Automatic comments such as "so beautiful," "I like this color combination," would keep popping in my mind. Every day, I spend some time watching fashion shows on the bigger-screened computer. And I often milk this watching experience and I am milking it now. I like the feelings these dresses give to me: they are light, beautiful, rich, elegant, graceful, ethereal, frisky and fluttering, pure, cool, brisk, glittery, dignified, delicate, exquisite, oriental, poetic, unconventional, fresh, futuristic...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-02-2021 at 08:59 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being is always forward looking and forever calling me toward what I want. Pure Positive Energy is powerfully flowing to me, to every cell of my body. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundance. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, no regardless of what is. My Inner Being focuses upon the vortex version of other people.

Usually on holidays, my brother and my sister-in-law would take my nephew to other city and spend some happy days there. I like knowing that wellbeing abounds in his life. I like knowing he is an eternal soul and is forever loved, supported and guided. I like noticing that he is mostly aligned and in his alignment, all kinds of cooperative components flow to him. I like his smiley face. I like his curiosity about life.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of people and things. I like finding mutuality with other people. The cafe is neat, comfy, bright with fast, stable WiFi and delicious beverages. Girls here keep it in a good state from early morning; it opens very early. I always order a cup of hot classic coffee in the morning, it contains sugar and milk, and tastes gentle. It's my wonderful company. I am busy doing things on my phone. I listen to music. I watch some videos. I look for new words in the dictionary. I write. I have spent a lot of time in this cafe and I really appreciate it.

I appreciate my job. It allows money to flow to me. It's easy. The atmosphere of the working place is free, comfortable. I can spend most of my time doing other things on the computer or on my phone.

Before I went to bed last night, I watched two fashion shows, both emphasizing the fabrics and embroidery. The first one has garnered a lot of shiny fabrics. They immediately attract my eyes. This time, the jewelry models wear, mostly necklaces and earrings, also play an important role. I especially like those sophisticated, glittery emerald necklace. They emit dashing lights as the models walk closer. As usual, every part of these gowns are thoroughly attended to, and I can imagine those artisans drawing, cutting, measuring, ironing, embroidering and sewing before the show.

I appreciate this safe, neat, convenient, beautiful city. I appreciate its developed transportation and I can easily get to where I want to be by bus, taxi or subway. I appreciate mom for making me daily breakfast. I appreciate my healthy body. I like feeling clear-minded and energetic. I appreciate the cute puppy for having fun with me.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-02-2021 at 10:25 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. I am always loved, supported and guided by my Inner Being wherever I am. My Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be on every subject, and is forever calling me forward. And my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is.

I like ease. I choose ease. What's in media often serves as contrast that lets me know more clearly that I prefer ease. I don't want to tell the "life is hard" story or the "no pain, no gain" story. I choose to tell good feeling stories that always contain the element of ease. I wake up early, not needing alarm, no struggle. I wake up with a fresh mind and I get to have breakfast my mom cooks. She may make pancakes, congee, or buns. Sometimes she heats fermented sticky rice with an egg. I feel good eating breakfast both at home and outdoors.

Then I decide to go to the cafe. It's a twenty-minute walk. When I walk, I often put on my earphones to listen to music. Today, I listen back to Zhang Bichen's songs. When I lay my eyes on trees, their still fresh green leaves always sway in the wind. I am walking on a safe, neat and alive road. After watching some street scenes online, I treasure safety, neatness and aliveness more.

I quickly get a cup of fresh ground hot coffee in the cafe. I have abundant time to explore my Vortex, to understand my preferences. Before that, I can sit back in the chair, looking trees through the glass wall, and let my mind get still. Suddenly, I remember rain lily, that pure white, open flower, simple yet attractive. Most flowers look beautiful to my eyes and also to most designers, and they often embroider flowers on dresses they make. Abundant sizes, abundant colors, and abundant layers. Nature does inspire designers. Now watching designers' artworks becomes my hobby. I know as time goes by, my preferences for dresses may change, but till present, I still like glittery dresses most, especially those with glittering embroidery. I can easily find wonderful fashion shows on youtube. I watch them both on my phone and on my computer.

Before I am interested in haute couture, I was watching people make cakes and bread. The ones with a lot of steps, and a higher standard for the look and taste, are more welcomed by me. I can find the relationship between haute couture and cakes. Their makers are all devoted to thoroughly manifesting their ideas, even if it means spending a lot of time or a lot of human labor. There is high quality in what they do. They inspire me to deliberately give out my energy in a high quality way.

I understand creativity is an ongoing continual thing, and as soon as a process becomes a stable, unchangeable one, it loses its attraction. Human beings easily get bored with repeated moves. I am sure that I don't want to spend a lot of my time on repeated activities. So I am sure that I want my life to continually interest me and satisfy me. I like knowing there is a world of infinite intelligence and unlimited potentials. And I am always guided. By caring about how I feel, I continually find things that satisfy me, that make my life more fulfilling.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 10-03-2021 at 09:16 AM.