Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1228

Thread: Love myself, love life

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

I like feeling independent and self-reliant. I like knowing I am never alone or lonely, because my Inner Being is always with me, supporting and guiding me. I like noticing that I can live a fuflilling life "on my own," and I can also enjoy interaction with other people. I like lighthearted people. I like people who is funny, who has a unique sense of humor. I like people who are genuine and friendly. I like people who are confident, responsible and skilful. I like people who easily laugh. I like people who are cute...

I am connected with Unlimited Abundance. I live in a spacious enough house, quiet, neat and convenient, with fast stable WiFi. This morning, I ate fermented sticky rice with an egg, some sweet potatoes and chestnuts my mom steamed. It is a sunny day and soon I could have a lovely walk outdoors. My earphones are working really well for me, but I felt a desire to buy a new pair and so I did. I didn't feel the need to buy a laptop, but I liked having more choices, so I bought one and I could take it to the cafe if I want to. I can watch fashion shows on the bigger screen in the cafe and so I can enjoy the details. I can even see every pleat in coats models wear.

I live in a safe, neat, convenient, abundant and beautiful city. I can easily buy what I want in the nearby supermarkets and shops, or online. I can spend my time in cafes which emit a lovely atmosphere. I like sipping coffee or bubble tea when I am listening to music and doing vibrational work. I like black tea macchiato in ydd and mashed taro mango in guming. Transportation here offers abundance choices and works efficiently. I can go to the nearby metropolis by bus or by subway. After supper, I like walking along the river or in the stadium and I would do other things when I am walking. For example, I would walk, listen to music and write at the same time.

I am abundant in beauty my eyes see and my ears hear. I love music. I listen to music every day. I enjoy music of different genres. I like playing songs as bgm when I am doing other things. My eyes observe and savor beauty in haute couture. I can easily find new fashion shows in youtube to please my eyes. I am healthy. I have abundant physical energy and mental energy. I take good care of myself. I am aligned enough to co-create with other people with a good mood.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-12-2021 at 12:17 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

Now, I am sitting on a chair along the river, willow leaves dangling before my eyes, wind caressing my skin. It's a sunny day. I feel totally relaxed. Relaxation is a state of being I like to own both in my solitary and with other people. Every part of my body relaxes, feeling absolutely safe, energetic, and ready to engaging in activities. I find a musical piece to play, and at the same time start writing on my phone.

I remembered those cute twin boys. I like cute people and cute interactions. Every time they happen to look at each other, they giggle. They talk in a language only known to them and the topic they choose is always pleasing. They wriggle their bodies to their mom's singing. Their curiosity and love of life is so contagious. I like following their daily life and this is also the beauty of Internet.

I like training myself to be more and more unconditionally aligned. Prepaving is beneficial. I like pre-paving. In the past few days, I have been deliberately prepaving thoughts about human bodies. I like knowing that human bodies can extract the best elements from any food, medicine and medical treatment. I like knowing that my body keeps evolving. I like knowing an extremely healthy and realizable body is always in my Vortex. I like knowing that Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. I like knowing that every time I feel good, every part of my body benefits.

I like feeling abundant. I like feeling clear-minded and energetic. I like feeling eager about life the moment I open my eyes. I like living in this safe, neat, abundant, beautiful, convenient city. I like spending my time in the cafe, sipping coffee and doing vibrational work. I like being in this loving family. I like taking walks in different places. I like watching the drama casting the sweet pretty girl and the handsome smart man. I like their chemistry. I like the flavors of black tea macchiato from ydd. I am always in a comfy physical space. When I am at home, I like sitting before my computer, and watching fashion shows on YouTube. My eyes enjoys abundant beauty of haute couture. I like reaping the benefit of the double 11 festival. I am glad to have a new laptop, a new turtleneck, new earphones, new socks, and new boots...

I like people who respect. I like people who are genuine and friendly. I like people who are funny. I like people who are willing to help. I like people who are supportive. I like people who appreciate. I like people who focus upon positive aspects. I like people who are calm and stable. I like people who are confident, responsible and skilful. I like people who are happy. I like people who are lighthearted. I like people who create or demonstrate beauty.

As for me, I like being friendly, genuine, willing to help, happy, confident, skilful, responsible for my own creation, funny, lighthearted, calm and stable, steadfast in what I desire, forward looking, appreciative and focusing upon positive aspects.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-12-2021 at 06:09 AM.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of people and things. I like where I am. I like its safety, abundance and convenience. I can easily go to where I want to be by bus, subway or bullet train. I live here easily without needing to drive a car. I like making the best of my time in the bus, subway or bullet train. Glad that I can connect to Internet on my phone so I can easily get something fun to watch or read, or I can write on my phone while listening to music. I feel comfortable and energetic in the transportation system.

I do so many things on my phone. I bought a bunch of stuff on the phone during this double 11 shopping festival. I read books on my phone. I watch movies and dramas on my phone. I listen to music and follow some people's vlogs. I pay and buy stuff by sweeping my phone. I video chat with family members through the phone. I order beverages on the phone...

Fashion shows are different, and obviously the one I am watching pays special attention to cinematography. Look at the angles and the editing... A sentence pops in my mind: Every detail such as every pleat in the dress has been thoroughly considered and designed. I salute this kind of focus and quality. This is art; artists care about every subtlety. I don't know the science of colors and color combination, but my eyes can directly tell me whether I like the dress the model wears or not. For me, haute couture and fashion shows are purely about beauty, beauty my eyes enjoy. Every night before I sleep, I would watch one or two fashion shows on my computer.

I am listening to Adele's songs. Her singing has abundant elements for me to enjoy.She has amazing singing skills and she is able to reach really high pitches in great ease. Recently, I mainly listen to solo singers' music instead of groups' songs. Usually, songs of groups tend to be a thick mix of many sounds--both human voices and instrumental sounds. Sometimes I just prefer to listen to simpler and clearer solo music which can be quite mind-refreshing in some cases. I feel blessed to live in a world full of beautiful music.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-12-2021 at 09:19 AM.

Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to every part of my body. An extremely healthy and realizable body is always in my Vortex. I feel comfortable from head to toe. My body is powerful, flexible and intelligent. Every time I feel good, I let Source Energy, the Liquid Love fully flow through my body.

I like knowing that our bodies make the best of what eat and drink. Our bodies make the best of any medicine or medical treatment we take. We totally align with Source when we sleep. Help is on the way. The way to let go of physical pain is to relax into the pain, or think positive thoughts or focus upon better feeling objects.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. Everything I desire, everything, is already mine, held firmly for me by my Inner Being in my Vortex. I never need to earn my wellbeing; I just need to chill and let in wellbeing that is mine.

The mom uploaded a new video of the chubby twin boys. They are in the Vortex most of the time. They are full of curiosity. They giggle often. They hug and kiss each other. They explore the world with great passion. They move their bodies rhythmically to match the music. I like cute people. I like calm people. I like genuine and friendly people. I like people who are confident, responsible and skilful. I like people who respect. I like people who easily appreciate. I like people who focus upon positive aspects. I like people who genuinely praise. I like people who are lighthearted. I like people who are funny. I like people who are allowing.

I like feeling relaxed. I like feeling comfortable. I like being appreciative; I like looking for and easily finding things to appreciate. I like being intelligent and smart. I like being funny, full of happiness. I like being steadfast in what I desire. I like feeling worthy of wellbeing. I like being good at focusing upon what I desire. I like being unconditionally aligned.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like, regardless of what is. I like focusing upon my health, happiness and abundance.

My nephew came for lunch, and I found some cat videos for him to watch. He was happy and a little naughty. My brother and sister-in-law came as well, and they decided to take my nephew somewhere to play after lunch. It's the weekend. I like hanging around with my family members from time to time. I like having fun with my niece and nephew. I like noticing that they are happy most of the time.

What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. I like remembering Esther's story of blue glasses, feathers and butterflies. I like the drama. I like the actor and the actress who are attractive and good at acting. The girl's eyes are big and beautifully shaped with dense curly eyelashes. The actor has a face looking like the perfect product of the most skilful sculptor. I prefer to focus on beauty of all kinds. I am in a state of appreciating beauty. The man often wears three-piece suits while the girl wears qipao most. In a sense, they are also models to my eyes, because I like observing their clothes.

This noon, I bought a cup of mashed taro mango which includes sago, taro balls, mango and milk. I like its creamy texture and sour and sweet flavors. My body made the best of it. My body turns every food and drink into nutrition. I reap from it both the lovely flavors and nutrition. It is my company when I am watching something on the computer. I appreciate snacks I eat today especially the crunchy walnut meat.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-13-2021 at 06:18 AM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our health, happiness and abundance. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our relief, improvements, answers, solutions and cooperative components. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our PoLR.

We live in a place full of medical resources. I appreciate them, for sometimes they are our PoLR. We have met quite some confident, responsible and skilful doctors and we have benefited by going to hospitals. Our bodies are extremely intelligent and flexible, knowing how to make the best of where we are.

I like knowing my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon her health. I like knowing every time she feels good, Pure Positive Energy is fully flowing to every cell of her body. Every night she sleeps, she aligns with Pure Positive Enegy, the Liquid Love.

I see her enjoying her life. Every morning she wakes up with a fresh mind. She enjoys breakfast. She feels satisfied with her work. When she has spare time, she likes making snacks. She is a loving grandma and mom. She is an amazing cook. She has many hobbies.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-14-2021 at 12:51 AM.

I like feeling independent. I am connected with Infinite Intelligence and Unlimited Abundace and my Inner Being is always guiding me through my PoLR. I feel ease where I am. Most of the time, I am satisfied with where I am. I just bought a laptop and now I am writing on it in the cafe. I can deliberately combine pleasing elements together to create lovely experiences for myself. Before I came to the cafe, I bought a cup of milk tea from ydd as my company as I liten to music and write. I like remembering what independence, self-reliance means. When I am living in this physical realm, I must be in relationship with certain people or things, but independence means I don't need something from some people or somewhere, and what I need and desire naturally flow to me through satisfying ways. I am never alone or lonely, because my Inner Being is always with me, Source is always with me and a lot of non-physical beings are with me. I am always loved, supported, and guided by my Inner Being. My emotion is my guidance and my emotion works in every moment.

I see pure cuteness in the twin boys. Chubby, happy, they often sit stably, babble, and play toys. Their big bright eyes are full of curiosity about the world. They rarely cry while a small move of their mom or themselves would make them giggle. They look adorable in any outfit. They like touching each other, hugging and kissing, they like listening to their mom singing, and they like talking in a language only known to them. They are definitely aligned most of the time. They are very close to Who They Really Are. They naturally learns to crawl, sit, speak and walk. They directly hear their Inner Beings and follow their paths. Everyone, had been like this at one point. Cute, happy, aligned, naturally expanding.

I like knowing my Inner Being knows where I am, where I want to be, and is forever guiding me toward where I want to be through my PoLR. My emotion lets me know whether I am moving to what I want or not. I like knowing there is no lack of anything; everything I desire, EVERTHING, is already mine, held firmly by my Inner Being. I am connected with Source Energy that creates everything. I like feeling cunconditionally safe because I know Who I Am, I know what I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match--my thoughts and emotions are most important. I create safe environments by my thoughts and feelings. When I feel safe, I create safe environments for myself, no matter what other people thinks. I like remembeing what I truly want and holding onto them, not buying into others' opinions of them. I like feeling flexible; I like noticing that abundance comes to me from a lot of channels and takes different forms. I am abundant in cuteness, beauty, delicious flavors, funny videos, knowledge, coffee times, etc.

One who is aligned is more powerful than millions who are not. I like thinking the best case scenario and finding its feeling place: We go there by subway. We arrive there in time, and the doctor we see is confident, responsible, experienced and skilful. The test is easily done and the result shows there is only a little problem. It will heal naturally. Or she can take some medicine. Both of us get relief, and obviously every part of her body works well for her. Soon we go back home, and again start doing our own things. And I am glad that Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to us. Extremely healthy bodies are always ours, firmly held by our Inner Beings. Our Inner Beings know how to make the best of medical resources. All of us enjoy life in our unique ways. I expect us as a family to continully enjoy life and enjoy our interactions.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon the vortex version of me and any other person. My body keeps evoveling. I have been realizing new desires. I have been letting what's in my Vortex come out and enjoying them. A lot of new manifestations appear in my daily life. I am clear that I like beauty of different forms; during part of my daytime, I am in a state of appreciating beauty. I find beauty in haute couture, nature, novels and music. I also like creating beauty in ways I can. I like cuteness. I find cute in both kids and adults. Just these two, beauty and cuteness, expressed in different forms, already make me eager to live my life, make me eager to wake up in the morning and start the day. As for what kind of people I like to interact with, I like cute people, I like genuine and friendly people, I like people who are funny, I like people who are lighthearted, I like people who are calm and stable, I like people who easily appreciate and praise, I like people who are confident, responsible and skilful, I like people who are happy, I like people who are willing to help and support, I like people who respect, I like people who are unconditionally aligned, I like people who are Jesus-like, firmly holding the vision, I like people who are willing to receive, I like people who happily receive, and I like people who are persistent.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-14-2021 at 04:37 AM.

I like using my laptop in the cafe. I can watch something beautiful on the bigger screen and I can type faster on the keyboard. The bubble tea shop Yidiandian is next to the cafe, I bought a cup of boba milk tea there and then came to the cafe where I got three croissants.

I sit before my laptop, got onto youtube, found a song list featuring ancient-style music, and then began to explore the Internet. I knew the importance of prepaving and building the momentum of new beneficial thoughts in the form of writing. From time to time, I sipped the delicious milk tea. It has obvious black tea flavor and tastes a little sweet--the sugary degree I like most.

I was inspired to think about the difference among contents of my eyes, ears and tongue. Every day, I spend the majority of my time on contents of my eyes and ears, on books, dramas, music, haute couture, etc. I spend much less time on eating and drinking. Comparatively speaking, the experience of eating or drinking, and the experience of listening to music, are more difficult to milk vividly afterwards when I stop eating, drinking or listening. Musicians may easily remember the heard tunes in their consciousness. But for me, for now, story-like experiences are easier to milk and enhance. For example, I can easily remember the videos I have watched and then milk the parts which feel interesting to me. However, I still can generally remember and milk former experiences, and remind me to do these good feeling things in my future. So, I like eating sweet potatoes, chestnuts, congee, rice rolls, hot black tea macchiato, warm mashed taro mango, cappuccino of hazelnut flavor in Costa, cheese sausage, fried chicken, Coca-Cola, green tea, haws, watermelons, hami melons, chicken hamburgers, hot pot with sesame sauce, zongzi, pancakes, and so on. As for music, recently I am listening to Chinese songs of the ancient style, most of which feel sad but elegant, beautiful.

What kind of relationships do I want in my life? What kind of personality treats, attitudes and aspects of people do I want to see in my life? I like appreciating. I like holding love for other people. I like being Source-like. I like being stable and firm in the knowing of the big picture. I like being undisturbed in pursuing my dreams. I like being a loving aunt to my niece and nephew. I like cute people. I like funny people. I like being funny, having my unique sense of humor. I like lighthearted people.I like being lighthearted.I like confident,responsible, and skilful people. I like being confident, responsible, skilful. I like calm, stable people. I like being calm and stable. I like happy people. I like being happy. I like people who appreciate and respect. I like appreciating and respecting. I like solution-oriented people. I like being solution-oriented. I like people who focus upon positive aspects. I like focusing upon positive aspects. I like people who give in alignment. I like people who receive in alignment. I like giving and receiving in my alignment...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-14-2021 at 08:48 AM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon our health, wellness, improvements, relief, answers, solutions, and cooperative components. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to us. Whenever we sleep, we fully align with Source Energy, the Liquid Love. We wake up in the morning with a fresh mind. Every part of our bodies work well for us. We see. We hear. We enjoy food. We move freely. We are clear-minded and energetic. We enjoy life. We attract to us cooperative components in every area. Wellbeing does dominate in our lives.

I like watching the girl. She is pretty with beautiful bright eyes, and she looks good in all her clothes, especially in qipao/cheongsams. My eyes enjoy her beauty. She has black long curls with a braid on the top of her head. She often wears floral qipao. I see lotuses, lilies, roses, and daisies printed or embroidered on her cheongsams. She is tall and slender, not that curvy, but attractive to my eyes. Her big eyes are almond-shaped, or 丹凤眼.

I am connected with Unlimited Abundance. I like activating the feeling of abundance. I woke up with a fresh mind. Soon I arrived at the cafe with my laptop. I got my coffee, sitting on the third floor, and decided to write something on my laptop. This morning, my mom cut zongzi into pieces and sugar fried them, and I ate a bowl of them,really yummy. It's a sunny day. I felt warm and comfortable walking in the sunlight. I had a good sleep last night. My body was greatly replenished. I put on my earphones and started listening to gentle, ancient-style music. I'm healthy. I have a wonderful body. Every part of my body works well for me. I live with my mom. I have a loving family. All my family members live in a safe, convenient, neat, abundant and beautiful city. I am the aunt to my nephew and niece. They are happy, healthy and cute. They are funny sometimes. I have harmony with people around me. I have explored relationships and it becomes easier for me to focus upon the Vortex version of any other person. We, all family members, are independent and supportiv of each other. We are always loved, supported and guided by our Inner Beings. Liquid Love is powerfully flowing to us. We have great ease in our daily life. I am guided to things that interest me. Such as the twin boys I found on bilibili. I follow their growth, they are so cute and happy, and it's such a pleasure watching them interact with each other or babble. Every night, I would watch one or two fashion shows to please my eyes. I like the creativity or beauty I see in haute couture. I listen to relaxing music every day...

I like cute people. I like people who are lighthearted. I like people who are loving. I like people who are genuine and friendly. I like people who are confident, responsible and skilful. I like people who are allowing. I like people who are funny, who have a unique sense of humor. I like people who focus upon positive aspects. I like people who like telling stories of wellbeing. I like people who are willing to help and support. I like people who give and receive in alignment. I like people who are calm. I like people who are intentional and focused. I like people who are happy. I like people who are playful. I like feeling independent, stable and powerful. I like being funny and easily having fun. I like being stable and firm. I like being flexible. I like being happy. I like feeling lighthearted. I like appreciating and respecting other people. I like being in a state of allowing. I like letting in Source Energy fully. I like receiving and giving in my alignment. I like having fun with other people. I like feeling relaxed. I like being intentional. I like co-creating with other people in my alignment. I like focusing upon positive aspects...

I appreciate my mom. I thank her for taking care of me so well when I was in the hospital. She took care of my meals. She washed clothes for me. She accompanied me in different hospitals. She comforted me in all ways she could find. She made delicious dishes for me and came to the hospital by bus to bring them to me. She knows what I like eating and often cooks what I love...
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-14-2021 at 10:34 PM.

We went to the hospital, and the result was as I thought. We just got some medicine from the doctor.

During the waiting time, I chose to make the best of where I was, and I deliberately listened to Abe talk about wellness and illness. Healing often directs our attention to the illness we want to get rid of, while allowing our wellbeing helps us get better. Sitting on the bench in the hospital, I decided to immediately focus upon our wellbeing:

We are all extension of Source Energy. Pure Positive Energy is always powerfully flowing to us, to every cell of our bodies. We live in a neat, safe, beautiful, abundant and convenient city. We have abundant gourmet food to eat. Most parts of our bodies work extremely well for us. We see. We hear. We speak. We move around. We have flexible hands. We breathe easily. We are in a loving family. We have access to abundant resources. We enjoy life. There are things that attract us. We have hobbies. We see beauty in many life areas...

Wellness is always in our Vortices, held firmly by our Inner Beings. Every day, we sleep for six to eight hours, and when we sleep, we let Source Energy fully flow to our bodies and we get greatly replenished. I like imagining the Liquid Love powerfully flowing to every cell of our bodies. Every cell gets healthier because of the flow. What does having an extremley healthy body feels? I feel totally safe. I feel clear-minded and energetic. I am relaxed. I have full energy to do a lot of things. I feel comfortable. I feel ease. I feel fresh. I want to explore the world. I feel interested or eager about life. I am busy in my own creation. I am busy in appreciating and enjoying others' creation. I walk fast in a lighthearted mood, with music playing in the background. I watch cute videos and smile. I make myself a cup of coffee, sitting in front of my computer, and start watching fashion shows with great satisfaction...

Our Inner Beings ONLY focus upon our wellness, happiness and abundance. I like telling stories of our wellbeing. I like remembering the big picture. I like knowing everything we desire is already ours in our Vortices. We attract abundance of different kinds with ease. There are lots of cooperative components already in our lives. We expect new satisfying experiences in our future. We wake up with a fresh mind and an energetic body, eager about what's coming. We respect our own uniqueness, and we spend time doing things we like. We care about how we feel. We watch card games and feel satisfaction. We watch short funny videos on tiktok and feel happy. We listen to music and feel relaxed. We listen to music and feel strong appreciation of the beauty we perceive. We savor food. We happily watch basketball games. We play basketball and feel happy. We dance and draw in joy. We enjoy beauty of haute couture...

I also listened to Abe talk about art. What's the purpose of art? For the satisfaction and pleasure. Not for the purpose of saving the world. Create what pleases and satisfies YOU, and let the Universe take care of the rest.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 11-15-2021 at 08:04 AM.