Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Love myself, love life

Sensitivity and Exploring

The other day, I was listening to a new audio drama. And there was a point when I said to myself, 'Wouldn't it be nice if this CV(/voice actor) could be more emotional?' I caught it, and then another thought came--'Am I judging him?' He was primarily a skilled and devoted CV. But, what's next poping in my mind was: No, this is discernment, not judgment. I have my own standards for acting. I do prefer him to be more emotional there, to show his true feelings as he expressed so not long ago. Indifference doesn't move and convince me at all.

Then I remembered how I bursted into tears when I was watching a sad scene on TV. Not because, those actors were crying, but because their acting--their expressions, their extremely sad eyes, the trembling in their voices--triggered my emotions. Seemed I wasted my good mood, but the conclusion I got was: I'd rather see performance like this. At least it displays what is mastery in acting, and gives me something to chew on. While I may not cry at the same scene acted by other actors who also cry, which seems a better experience for me in terms of emotions, but not, for I have a very strong desire about mastery of things I love doing, and the former acting usually would put me again in detailed thinking and molding of the subject mastery and at the same time rouse my strong appreciation of those wonderful actors.

I have a habit of exploring things I am interested in, no matter how small or unrelated they seem to be. So by having thoughts like that, I also caught those two important perspectives or phenomena--discernment and judgment. I had read an Abe quote about them, and obviously it's perfect time for me to milk related thoughts again, and add more details to this important life subject. Because it's easy for us to confuse discernment with judgment, and if we think we are judging, we would feel bad, we may feel self-blame or guilty. While discernment helps us to be more conscious of what we like, what we prefer. These are two very different thinking directions, resulting in different outcomes.

If you are interested in Discernment and Judgment, see this wonderful quote posted by dear POE. See #47

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...-choices/page5

Soothing on Learning and Improving

Negative emotions comes from thinking there is too much to learn, thinking self is not as efficient as wanted, time shortage, etc.

Negative emotions include overwhelment, frustration, blame or anger about self.

If you have knowledge and belief in Vortex and in Your IB is with you every moment, on every subject. Thoughts could be like:

* This is an important subject in my life. I am sure this is an important desire in my life. So there is already strong momentum of this desire in my Vortex. All the co-operative components are swirling around it. And they are becoming more and they are continually modifying to better suit me.

* Every piece, every answer, or every solution, on this subject, no matter how subtle it is, is already there for me. In fact, I have been bringing some of them into reality, continually.

* This learning and imroving journey is meant to be an unfolding and delicious journey, not something I want to achieve in one fell swoop. I had so many experiences in which I was just so eager to learn and improve, and really enjoyed the process.

* I would ponder and then insights came to me, and then I found some learning methods that were especially fit for me. I would rendezvous with wonderful books or articles, talking about something I wanted to know about it. I had a good memory because I learned with undivided attention, and so I could easily ponder the knowledge on my mind when I was walking on the road or washing dishes.

* I would get the impulse to share my learning experiences--both a good-feeling experience and a milking and strengthening experience. At a time, I even milked very subtle improvements--such as knowing a new word, and that attitude worked very well for me.

* It's a good thing to know clearly that doing better and better in this area IS my desire. And then remind myself, the purpose of my life is joy, and so I'd better learn and improve it ITV, or at least in a more relaxing way. Good to know, this is exactly what my IB thinks of this subject, and all the elements have already been there for me to receive.

* If a difficulty, a question, put my mind in a confused state, wanting to try hard to figure out it, I can remind myself that the answer is already in my Vortex, and I can receive it when I feel clear. No hurry now. I had many many experieces like this. This is very doable.

This thinking process does soothe me a lot on specific subjects like learning and improving some languages.

Noticing A New Shift of My Body

On one weekend, I received my friend's text and thought a bit, and said "yes" to her plan about where and when we met up. I looked at the time on my phone, and quickly had my arrangement: rest for 15 minutes, wash some clothes, wash dishes, and then go out. I sat down and closed my eyes to rest myself for 15 minutes. After gaining more physical energy, I moved fast at home, putting some clothes in the washing machine, some left for hand washing. Then went to kitchen to wash dishes. After some time, I went fast to the balcony and washed the clothes in the basin. I estimated well, as I finished washing, the washing machine also stopped.

I spent about 20 minutes walking to see my friend. When we saw each other, we bgan to walk and chat, and randomly went into some places to see whether there was something to buy. One hour and a half passed, my friend said she was a little tired and wanted to take the bus home. Taking bus home was a good idea, but if I wanted to walk back home, no problem at all. At that moment, I got a thought: Hey! My physical body seems to get to another wonderful level. Because after that 15-minute rest, I had been applying my body--moving, washing, walking.

Noticing this, I asked myself: What does this mean to me? I remembered Bear Grylls, who let me know how wonderful human body can be. I said to myself: I like this shift very much. And I expect my body to be stronger and stronger, to be more flexible, to be able to do more physical activities, to have more agility...

From time to time, sometimes, very often, I would milk some same thoughts about my body, such as:

My body works really well.
    My stomach and my bowels work so well for these years. My food range expands so much, compared to 7 years ago--just by my deliberate vibrational work, coupled with some diet changes at first. Some time later, I found I can eat a lot of food that before didn't feel good to my body.
    I am a good walk. I can walk fast for a long time in a lighthearted mood. I, in fact, enjoy walking and thinking in the public stadium, especially in warm days. This kind of thinking is very clear and efficient.
    I rarely feel strong physical pain in my body. My body feels comfortable, most of the time.
    I sleep very well for so many years.
    I can adapt to new physical movements or activities more easily now. Such as, soon, I was able to hold my nephew or niece in my arms longer and more easily.

There are unlimited potentials as to how my body can do. I can quickly get the conclusion that I do want my body to be more energetic, more healthy, more flexible, more adaptive... So this is a new shift worth milking.

I love this! I had a similar experience just a couple of hours ago. I was beginning to feel not good physically so decided to do a deep relaxation practise for about 30 mins. After that exercise, I forgot about the physical not-feeling-good-ness. In fact, itís only now reading your post that I remembered that Iíd been feeling blah, and then after the conscious relaxation exercise had forgotten all about it! :)

Yes, to unlimited physical potentials!

I also wanted to tell you that one reason I love reading your thread is because I always find new-to-me ways of thinking about things. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I love this! I had a similar experience just a couple of hours ago. I was beginning to feel not good physically so decided to do a deep relaxation practise for about 30 mins. After that exercise, I forgot about the physical not-feeling-good-ness. In fact, itís only now reading your post that I remembered that Iíd been feeling blah, and then after the conscious relaxation exercise had forgotten all about it!

Yes, to unlimited physical potentials!

I also wanted to tell you that one reason I love reading your thread is because I always find new-to-me ways of thinking about things. Thanks for sharing!
    Really appreciate your telling me there are new-to-you ways to think about things in my posts. I'm so glad to hear this.

There are so many concepts and easy practices in Abe teachings that are so powerful, in terms of enhancing one's physical energy. I'd really like more people to know this, but usually only one who knows things like momentum and sleep, getting replenishment from alignment or non-resistant state, could make the best of meditation, sleep, nap, physical rest or slow soothing by gentle thoughts with eyes closed, and then realize how these simple things--if becomes an easy-and-willing-to-apply habit--could greatly reduce the pills and the times they go to the hospital.

Tear came down when I was listening to an Abe clip, in which the HS was talking about her amazing experiences with her father--whom she wanted to have a better relationship with, but had a rough time to improve it. Her desire was very strong, so she encountered someone very resembling her father, and in the receptive mode, she had a wonderful time with that also-in-the-receptive-mode guy. It felt to her, she was talking to the Vortexual version of her father. This interaction felt like the Vortexual version of her desired relationship with her father. (the title is, Abraham Hicks--you can finally be who you are when you let everybody else be who they are)

She went home, and talked this to someone--obviously a milking experience. Then, an impulse came to her, asking her to call her father. She followed it, and they had a short, brief, but very high-flying talk. One thing led to another, after this phone call, she had the emotional basis to find the positive aspects of her father. Her opinions of her father became better and better...

Abe said this was an leading-edge talk. This was kinda a mining the gold in the places where you thought had nothing good there, or you didn't think worth your effort.

But if you think about your Vortex, you think of what are the possibilities or poentials there waiting for you, on subjects like your relationships with people who you have intimately known for 20, 30, 40, or even more years. These are huge desires. Of course, if the negative momentum is very strong, better get off the subject altogether. But when you become more and more stable, do you want to mold them from ITV, and also sometimes moving up the EGS from a lower place? This is a choice; some would choose it, and some not.

But knowing how many possibilities and potentials there are in the Vortex, how many shining aspects you haven't allowed yourself to see in them, and the clear desire you hold that says you still want to have a good relationship with them, then, this vibrational work, this mining the gold process, is really valuable. Also, mind and eye openning, along the way. Reminding self the existence of Vortex and your IB's forever pure love and positive expectation of them, helps a lot.

Yes, I can enjoy the learning and improving process, but how about download and get to know a lot of information or knowledge I want to apply in one fell swoop or in a short period of time?

This thought came to my mind, and I kinda rejected it, or better said doubted it. However, I still did a practice of finding the feeling place of it. How would it feel if I've already got abundant and abundant words at my finger tips to use? I can have more fun with expressing what I want to say. I can express my ideas in an ancient language style, in a modern language style, in a Internet fun style...

There was still the doubt about specific subjects. I knew Esther has been channelling so many things that she had not known before, in such abundance. But I thought, but what about language? It seemed to me that Esther also had to go through this learning and collecting and knowing and applying process about languages.

This question became more and more interesting to me, I searched on youtube, using the key word "Intelligence". I re-listened to several clips about this. But this time, my hearing was very different. Because the HS's question was exactly what I had in my mind when I clicked it last night. She was wondering about whether she could download the information she wanted, instead of going to a college and physically learned... Abe's answer was a series of loud and emphatic "YES!" This time, these Yeses lingered in my consciousness.

More thoughts, and also facts about those who were very good at learning and applying knowledge with kinda unbelieveable efficency, became active. Both excitement and relief touched me. This was a subject I decided to continue to mold and witness the result and modify and continue to enhance. By doing so, I could also get more relief about popular concepts nowadays, related to education, "the severe competition of scarce educational resources" that make parents worry and even sometimes fear. Now that I have nephew and niece, and there are thoughts about them often, obviously the above thoughts are also very useful in my cultivating the positive expectations of them, and in some cases, I may inspire them in some new directions.

Re-discover the power of meditation

Abe were really emphasizing the power of meditation again in recent workshops. I thought there must be some reason within the emphasis. I also heard the phrase of being in a rut on some subjects, which resonated with me very much.

One morning, I decided to soothing myself with thoughts on a rut. I was still on the bed, but my thoughts began to go to a more frustrating way. I was sometimes too relying on the thinking, and forgetting I was usually good at quieting my mind. But this morning, I remembered to meditate. I began to observe my breath, and relax my body. A little while later, my mind became quiet, and eagerness to get up and do something ensued. Amazing! Just a little while ago, influenced by the frustration, I was not eager about anything, I didn't want to get up.

I knew this is a balance. Not meditate so much, but also know when meditate could be so useful and powerful.

And plus, there was something very deep within Abe's emphasis upon meditation, upon getting back to that thoughtless, mindless, centred, grounded, core place. The easy-to-recognize difference between usual meditation theories and Abe's ideas is in the attitudes toward thoughts or inspirations or impulses or other subtle feelings coming from that state. Abe tell us, not to ignore them, instead, to act upon them, or ponder them and milk and grow them.

The process of turning thoughts to things is further expressed in a very clear way in Long Beach workshop.

Hi Jenny Lee! Hi!

I have been LOVING the expanding focus on meditation. I love it so, so, so much that I feel like my heart just became three times its size! I canít begin to explain what perfect timing this is for me! (Oh, and itís easy to see that the genesis of this yearís emphasis on meditation really started with the last workshop of last year! And then the first workshop simply carried that momentum forward, and then the long beach one takes it forward even more! SO MUCH FUN!)

Oh, and I also ADORE the convergence of these teachings of Abraham and a lot of other teachings through the foundation of meditation! And yeah, youíre right about not ignoring the impulse. What meditation has done for me, and continues to do is, apart from the origination of the impulse it has made it very easy for me to feel very clearly when that impulse is from any place that is less than who I am!

Anyhoo, I adore that centered, grounded, core place of who I am. Itís so much fun to return to it again, and again, each time I become aware of an off-ness in myself!

Just wanted to ride the coat tails of your appreciation!

Much love!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Hi Jenny Lee! Hi!

I have been LOVING the expanding focus on meditation. I love it so, so, so much that I feel like my heart just became three times its size! I can’t begin to explain what perfect timing this is for me! (Oh, and it’s easy to see that the genesis of this year’s emphasis on meditation really started with the last workshop of last year! And then the first workshop simply carried that momentum forward, and then the long beach one takes it forward even more! SO MUCH FUN!)

Oh, and I also ADORE the convergence of these teachings of Abraham and a lot of other teachings through the foundation of meditation! And yeah, you’re right about not ignoring the impulse. What meditation has done for me, and continues to do is, apart from the origination of the impulse it has made it very easy for me to feel very clearly when that impulse is from any place that is less than who I am!

Anyhoo, I adore that centered, grounded, core place of who I am. It’s so much fun to return to it again, and again, each time I become aware of an off-ness in myself!

Just wanted to ride the coat tails of your appreciation!

Much love!
    Yes, yes. So much new clarifications. And it's also a perfect timing for me, to remind me the tool I've got for many years but somehow I just ignored and didn't realize that sometimes it could be so easy for me to get off the negative thinking stream and get onto calmness--and that could be a big jump from worry, or even fear, to quietness and comfort, because I had practiced meditation or mindfulness a lot.

In the middle part of the Long Beach workshop, there was such a powerful explanation of the process of turning thoughts to things, and I just listened to it again and again. Abe told one of my favorite stories again, that is: a man wanted to know how he could rebuilt his empire in his 60's, and Abe emphasized the stability of his robust Vortex... And I also love the story of how Esther memorized and delivered the speech. Built stability, and had expectation to go further, and then did go further steadily.

So many wonderful conversations and stories in these recent workshops. I re-listened to one conversation again, the HS said he had so many ideas going on that he felt overwhelment. I just love knowing the subtle difference between projecting a thought and receiving a thought.

-------"What meditation has done for me, and continues to do is, apart from the origination of the impulse it has made it very easy for me to feel very clearly when that impulse is from any place that is less than who I am!"

A lot to ponder and chew on and explore for me.