Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661101 ... LastLast

Thread: Love myself, love life

HS: When you resonated with it, when you felt the resonation, did you forget about it for a while, and other things happened, and the universe, the magical artificial intelligence… the (Universal forces) came together and built it?

Abe: Yes. Yes. When you find a moment in time where you felt that satisfaction and you sit with it, contemplate it, and enjoy it, and acknowledge it, and let it influence, really influence you, let yourself become more one with it, it’s yours forever. It will never go away. And so other things will lead you to it. But not just that one thing gives you that. Let all the things in your world (give you that). Let your film-making give you that. Let your baby give you that. Let your mate give you that. Let your neighbors give you that. Let so many things lead you to that place. Because it’s the vibrational frequency that we are talking about. It’s not the subject; it’s the frequency. And lots of things would lead you to that frequency. And once you own that frequency, once that frequency is home, not Maui, once that frequency is home, then those vibrations must turn to those things. It just has to be.

~~~~~Transcribed from: New Abraham Hicks Law of Attraction Building a Mansion in Hawaii.

I am used to milking something that impresses me with vivid description again and again when it is still fresh. And by doing so, it could be so easily activated in the future time.

This something could be my own experience or something I observe that triggers specific good feelings within me. So new ones about this K-pop group include:

I feel lucky to attract them into my life. So many wonderful manifestations happen to me. I get so many beautiful songs to enjoy. I have been looping their songs. I have been watching their videos and can always expect to get a hearty belly laugh. I am learning from them. I repeat some of their interactions again and again in my mind, letting myself be influenced by their lovely, mutually adoring and supporting communications:

I remember when one member was wholeheartedly dancing onstage, other 3 team members in audience seats were so excited, clapping and cheering. They felt so proud of him. Happiness was all over their faces.

I remember when the team leader was performing his beloved b-boy dance, usually the one who gave out the music was the member who was good at beatboxing. So one was dancing, and the other was beatboxing with occasional “Bravo!”

I remember when one member begins to express his extraness by all kinds of antics or jokes, there are always some members, often all other members, getting the points and cracking up. Then the laughing chain starts—the laughter itself is enough to trigger more laughter.

When I am writing like the above (of course, I could add more specifics into them), the images I’ve watched would vividly pop in my mind like what they wore, what kind of physical environment they were in. Usually, more specifics, stronger feelings involved.

“I am tuning in to, not actually remembering…”

I am helping my sister find her stuff that she is selling. I don’t do it in the normal way at all. The normal way would be: Put them in order so that it’s easy for us to find or remember. I don’t do that. I only manage them when I feel liking doing it. I don’t see this as necessary. Because my knowing and my experiences of finding stuff (I wrote about that in several posts) let me know I can take it easy. It’s very easy for me.

I am tuning in to Infinite Intelligence; I am not actually remembering where they are—because in many cases, I even don’t look at them. I just put the boxes down, open them and roughly get a sense of them.

I am tuning in to Infinite Intelligence; I am not actually remembering… This is the statement I often remind myself. Because I know I don’t take great satisfaction with looking for something and finding it, so I would like to keep the process as quick as I can—Of course, tuning into Infinite Intelligence would be more efficient than applying normal ways. With this attitude, I do it wonderfully. So many times, when I receive my sister’s message, I would find that those items are just at my hand when I look for the first thing. Or I would just receive an impulse to walk directly to where they are.

Thanks to Abe, I also know, when I am in misalignment, it’s not a good idea to keep looking for something, because I am sure I would get mad, thinking this-not-so-meaningful thing wastes too much of my time, and then I feel worse. So I soon learned to stop as quickly as I can, choosing to look for them later on. After all, what’s the big deal? Why do I make a fuss about this trivial thing?

I was habitually using the word “remember” when this kind of things happen. I would say, “I have a very good memory.”/”My memorizing ability is greatly improving.” But I knew it’s not pure memorizing. It’s not what we usually think of as memorizing in the sense we previously knew them. So I decided to change my phrase and began to emphasize “tune in to” more.

And the new statement and its specific actualization could be something I often activate and intentionally use to remind myself that I can take lots of shortcuts in so many things with my alignment, with my connection to Infinite Intelligence. I can be much more efficient in so many things because I don’t need to take steps others may think as necessary.

Our Inner Being knows EVERYTHING related to us, including things that we do with others or we do for others of course. If you want to get more understanding about this, I would suggest you listen to Abe’s conversations with the baseball guy—those conversations are very meaty and talk a lot about our IB’s all-knowing about us, like directly knowing which baseball player would be a good match when we face a deck of resumes. These conversations are really good for us to get better understanding of the limitations of our logical mind.

I was in the park, sitting in a wooden bench. I heard some birdsong very near me, so I turned around and saw a grey bird standing on the wisteria. I looked at her and she didn’t fly away. Seconds later, she hopped onto the top of the bench I sat, still chirping.

Wow! Maybe I could take photos or even took videos. I used to assume that birds would quickly fly away if I approach them—I was not talking about doves.

I took out my phone, and she was still there, chirping and moving her head. After getting some photos, I began to shoot the video. During this process, she stared at me and moved toward me. I liked her very much, but I had a little concern about her beak, so I backed up a bit. The video lasted for 2 minutes and then I ended it. I enjoyed this rendezvous even though I didn’t know whether there was some specific message from her. No matter what, I saw this as blessings from nature.

I decided to go back home and as I began to walk, she flew away too. As I was walking, a thought popped in my mind—“If I was a bird photographer, this experience would definitely be the one I choose to repeat again and again and again, because I could get so many closeups.”

Now that it was my new experience with birds, I decided to milk it as much as I can with great vividness. Who knows? Maybe I would get some Aha! moments or hindsight later on.

As I was watching a short video of that singing group, I got very interested in the team leader's bag. He took out two notebooks, a pencil case and a recorder, explaining the bigger notebook and the recorder was used to compose music, and the smaller notebook acted as his account book. Of course both activities needed pens, and that's why he had a pencil case full of colored pens. Wow! That definitely resonated with me, because I carry with me a notebook and several fountain pens almost every day.

When he showed his music notebook, I stopped the video to better observe what's on the paper and I saw a lot of musical notes. Even though I didn't know much about notes, I could imagine how he created his songs. That recorder was important in the sense that he could record his impromptu idea into it freely and then immediately listen to see whether it's something good enough to be part of a song. High-tech continually develops, but a lot of artists still like this old-fashioned creating way--writing down the ideas on the paper with a pen.

Days later, when I was writing something on my notebook and highlighting part of them, a thought popped in my mind--Why not buy a pencil case? Yeah! It seemed so trivial, but now that this idea came to me in a satisfying way, I decided to act upon it. I went to a familiar stationery shop and deliberately picked a light-blue pencil case with a cute dog picture on the outside. Then I remembered, when I bought pens, sketch books, pencil sharpeners here, I was very intentional about their appearances, sizes and shapes. Not because these things were important, but because I wanted to add extra positive energy to these seemingly small things.

Postproduction

"The secret to living happily ever after is for you to be the appreciator. For you to find the object of attention to which you flow the energy of Source who is in the appreciation mode all of the time, funneling right through you to something. That opens you up. That's what rings your bells.~~Abe"

I was repeating some statements from Abe clips I listened to recently. If the conversation resonates with me greatly, I would loop it. From the structured water conversation, I wrote down sentences that impressed me most:

When you do something with some deliberate intention, you are adding the largest component to it. It's your intentionality to anything that adds the largest component to it. ~~~Abe

I like the words "deliberate intention," "the largest component," and "intentionality," I know they are important words for me now, so I highlight them with a red pen on my notebook.

When you do something with some deliberate intention, you are adding the largest component to it. It's your intentionality to anything that adds the largest component to it. ~~~Abe

I do highlighting on my mind too, but there are more ways to do my highlighting in my mind's eyes, because I can freely create images there. And I can zoom in and zoom out as I like. I can replay the parts of importance several times in a roll. I can provide evidence of some statements with images or scenes--quicker than thinking words.

That's what variety shows are doing. They would replay the parts they see as most hilarious three times in a roll. They would zoom in on people's shocked or confused or joyful face. They would add music or sound effects or captions to enhance the hilarity…

I have been using some of them too. For example, if a statement impresses me or confuses me, I could put it there in my mind's screen, zoom in on the most impressive or confusing part such as a word, and then choose to repeat it because it is very meaningful to me, or ask myself, "What does this word actually mean in this context?" And I can do it wherever I am, as long as I am left alone (meaning: no one or loud sounds are bothering me) and my mind is clear. So I can do it when I am walking. I can do it when I am waiting in a line...

I love this statement so, so much. Just wanted to share what came to me as I was thinking about what you shared.

Oh, and I love your focus on ​the largest component​.

~*~

“When you do something with some deliberate intention, you are adding the largest component to it. It's your intentionality to anything that adds the largest component to it.”

~ Abraham-Hicks, courtesy Jenny Lee

Ooh. ooh. Oooh. Delicious. Absolutely delicious. Intentionality matters. Choosing matters. I CHOOSE to be focused. I CHOOSE to be centered. I am intentional about WHERE I focus. I am intentional about what PARTS of her I focus on. I am intentional about what parts I overlook. I am intentional.

I am intentional about choosing to pick my thoughts.

I am intentional about feeling good.

I am intentional about feeling satisfied.

I am intentional about the way I feel in the moment.

I am intentional about what I choose to focus on when I’m putting N to sleep.

I am intentional about how I want to feel.

I am intentional about where I put my focus.

I am intentional about what goes through my mind.

I am intentional about how I feel.

How I feel. How I feel. Yeah.

How I feel.

it matters so much.

and intentionally CHOOSING to focus on thoughts that feel good/better in the moment. yeah. then I’ve got it.

and so.
    It IS.

When I re-listened to an Abe clip, I would often say to myself, “This time, I would hear something new.” and this statement helps me to enhance my focus and I usually do hear something new.

I hear something new about being an uplifter. Some time ago, I received a reply on a thread I talked about my English learning experience. I thought I’d share some new experience, so I wrote a long post about my passion or interest in this process. I put some new examples into the post, and then… I just deleted it. I didn’t feel like posting there. I didn’t have any interest in reading my past posts there. It felt like a thread that I didn’t want to extend. If I post, would the readers get benefits? Some of them may very well have some new perspectives, but really, I know, if they want useful information like this, they can get it from a lot of channels. The only thing I wanted to ask myself is: When I wrote that, was I making the best of my time? I didn’t feel bad; I was still in the Vortex. However, I could use that time to reach for more generally specifically. I could catch up with Who I Have Become.

I have these kinds of thoughts because of continual listening to some Abe clips talking about uplifting, teaching, and healing. Some confusion was resolved. As some hotseaters talk about going back and retelling some stories in order to help those they think would benefit by their stories, they usually are lowering their Vibe. In fact, if they write something that moves themselves onto the higher-flying discs, and if they want what they write to benefit others, they don’t need to worry about that at all, the LoA would just bring those who are a match to them. But a lot would say, they’ve already been in a good mood, or at least in the mood of hopeful, to get these writings. They are not those who seem to need salvation or help. Yes. That’s true. We can play life anyway. But reminding ourselves that there are already so many, abundant materials or teachings or churches or religion ideas or schools or books available to these people may change our thoughts, and we may think, “Alright, I just choose to do what rings my bells most as much as I can. People who are a match to those things or creations would benefit by what I am doing; but that’s the natural byproduct, and I decide to not be negatively influenced by that. ”

That’s why I have been doing a lot of new kind of writings on my notebook now. I am depicting lovely scenes I just observed because that causes my mind to be very focused in a delicious way. I do it in a very thorough way, not in a dealing-with manner. I write it, I read it and feel its aesthetic in sounds and modify it, I highlight parts that are unclear and make them right by searching and verifying, I write down some new discoveries—like circling a simple word that has amazing meanings, and I re-read it again… Next day, I would depict the scenes again based upon what I wrote yesterday, but this time, I would found new words to use and new ways to arrange sentences…

Such satisfaction! Even in finding a word combination like “glance at.” It is different, definitely different, from “stare at,” or “gaze at.” “It’s a perfect match for me to describe what he is doing.” Every part rings my bells. Getting to know a new word is satisfying. Discerning the difference is satisfying. Editing is satisfying. Looking up in the dictionary to verify is satisfying. No need to share them with any other people to know their value and greatly benefit from them. I have no plan to share them. I just enjoy vividly writing lovely scenes like this. This rings my bells so much now. I prefer it more to go back and tell some past experiences, thinking that would help them—they can get whatever they want from so many places when they are there, and I am never the only channel.

Related Abe clips:
    Abraham Hicks ~ Preparing for a presentation or performance
    Are you falling back_Are you evolving~Abraham Hicks 2018
    Abraham Hicks ~ Is there a publisher for his book
    Abraham Hicks 2017 New – Advice for Writers – keep your story vibrationally accurate

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I love this statement so, so much. Just wanted to share what came to me as I was thinking about what you shared.Oh, and I love your focus on ​the largest component​.~*~“When you do something with some deliberate intention, you are adding the largest component to it. It's your intentionality to anything that adds the largest component to it.”~ Abraham-Hicks, courtesy Jenny LeeOoh. ooh. Oooh. Delicious. Absolutely delicious. Intentionality matters. Choosing matters. I CHOOSE to be focused. I CHOOSE to be centered. I am intentional about WHERE I focus. I am intentional about what PARTS of her I focus on. I am intentional about what parts I overlook. I am intentional.I am intentional about choosing to pick my thoughts. I am intentional about feeling good.I am intentional about feeling satisfied.I am intentional about the way I feel in the moment.I am intentional about what I choose to focus on when I’m putting N to sleep.I am intentional about how I want to feel.I am intentional about where I put my focus.I am intentional about what goes through my mind.I am intentional about how I feel.How I feel. How I feel. Yeah.How I feel.it matters so much.and intentionally CHOOSING to focus on thoughts that feel good/better in the moment. yeah. then I’ve got it.and so.It IS.
    How powerful this list is!I am intentional about reaching beyond what-is as much as I can on more life subjects.I am intentional about creating new things that really ring my bells instead of retelling old stories.I am intentional about setting self-assigned projects for the purpose of focusing my mind on the journey of moving toward them and letting energy moving in a more obvious and specific way.I am intentional about mentally turning down others’ sounds when the conversations don’t please me and saying to myself “None of my business. Not my reality.”I am intentional about being sensitive to the feeling of guardedless or fear of loss or worrisome, and when they come, I choose to repeat “Nothing that matters to me, that is important to me will ever go away from me, ever. I will just find richer, deeper, more meaningful ways to experience it.” …

Oh Jenny Lee, this is such a powerful list! I am going to copy it, and paste it in my own thread! I know you will not mind!

thank you for sharing!

p.s. Your satisfaction in rendezvousing with new words, incorporating them in your sentences and your scenes, and in fact the sheer pleasure that you take in writing those scenes is very inspiring. thank you for sharing!

p.p.s. a while ago I came across something by a children’s author that I think you too will enjoy reading:

“I first read about Nadia Chomyn, an autistic, artistic child savant, in a copy of Scientific American. Immediately impressed by her drawings, I later did some light research about Nadia and was impressed by something her psychiatrist noted about her personality- that she was ‘indifferent to praise’. This struck me as the right attitude to have when doing something creative, to not even think of being praised by others, much less be influenced by their praise. The same article also mentioned another delightful art prodigy, Wang Yani. Wang’s art came up on my YouTube suggestions recently, and it was a delight to see her paint. I consequently searched for some quotes from Wang about her process or perception of it, and came across this amazing comment: “When you pick up a brush don’t even ask anyone for help. Because the most wonderful thing about painting is being left alone with your own imagination. I do not paint to get praise from others, but to play a game of endless joy”. I do not think I could have said it better.”

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Oh Jenny Lee, this is such a powerful list! I am going to copy it, and paste it in my own thread! I know you will not mind!

thank you for sharing!

p.s. Your satisfaction in rendezvousing with new words, incorporating them in your sentences and your scenes, and in fact the sheer pleasure that you take in writing those scenes is very inspiring. thank you for sharing!

p.p.s. a while ago I came across something by a children’s author that I think you too will enjoy reading:

“I first read about Nadia Chomyn, an autistic, artistic child savant, in a copy of Scientific American. Immediately impressed by her drawings, I later did some light research about Nadia and was impressed by something her psychiatrist noted about her personality- that she was ‘indifferent to praise’. This struck me as the right attitude to have when doing something creative, to not even think of being praised by others, much less be influenced by their praise. The same article also mentioned another delightful art prodigy, Wang Yani. Wang’s art came up on my YouTube suggestions recently, and it was a delight to see her paint. I consequently searched for some quotes from Wang about her process or perception of it, and came across this amazing comment: “When you pick up a brush don’t even ask anyone for help. Because the most wonderful thing about painting is being left alone with your own imagination. I do not paint to get praise from others, but to play a game of endless joy”. I do not think I could have said it better.”
    Thank you, dear skylark, I do enjoy reading this. Autistic people have pre-birth intentions that are different from a lot of people, and they are stubbornly being themselves, rarely jumping through the hoops of adults no matter how hard they try. I am learning to become more like them, in terms of more easily saying “no” to others without any guilt or later-on convoluted thought process. So now I am often telling myself, whenever I say “no” to others, quickly say to myself, “Bravo. Well done.” No pushing against them. No guilt. Letting go of it as quickly as I can.

Yes, what Wang Yani says is beautiful. That is the deliciousness of wholeheartedly, fully focusing upon something that we like, usually for a long time without other elements interrupting us. And this means solitary creation and there are also co-creations of this kind, and in my life now, that would be playing with my nephew and my niece--more fun comes to us because I am impressed by a very outgoing, giving-it-all, and expressive person and decide to become more like him, and then ideas just easily pop, like I would mimic my nephew and he would find that so hilarious and we would giggle together for some time, or we would make faces to each other and laugh loudly. I would point my niece to the background music in a snack shop and we would together dance to the music...

I am really learning useful things from kids and teenagers. Teacher is everywhere.