Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103 ... LastLast

Thread: Love myself, love life

My Inner Being only focuses upon what I desire, what I like.

I woke up, refreshed. My mom cooked congee, and I ate it with a piece of bread. I had a new plan this morning, that was taking a long walk before I went to the cafe.

I am now walking along the river where the air is extra fresh. With the company of music, I am memorizing new words through an app. I like starting my day this way.

Immersed in Mao Buyi's songs, I walk in stride. My ears translate the vibration into beautifully-sung lyrics, or stories. I remembered the prosecutor in the drama, whose emotions reacts very differently from most people, which creates funny scenes because he just won't behave the way you think he would or should. The good thing is, his working partner, the policewoman understands him and is quite allowing. They make an effective duo. I like detective stories, for it makes my mind busy in guessing.

Life entails my continually finding things that fulfill me, for I have abundant spare time before work and after work. I only need to work for one hour and it's easy, not needing any preparation. I discovered that compared with activities such as traveling, I prefer things that can more easily excite my mind that include stories and writing. And I get a lot of satisfaction from stories mostly in the form of dramas.

I like stories in the form of movies, dramas, documentaries and vlogs. I like listening to music. I like looking at the puppy and patting her. I like playing with my nephew, and I like thinking positive thoughts about him. These objects of my attention are unique in their own way. I often play songs as background music when I am doing other things like walking or writing, while stories need high-degree attention or focus from me. Stories can trigger obvious emotional ups and downs and cause my mind to reason.

My teeth hurt and I began to list my wellbeing which helped a lot.

My wellbeing:

The cute puppy(her face immediately pops in my my mind). The calm bulldof. The fried chicken with amazingly seasoned. The bubbly beverage given to me. My bedroom. My smartphone, earphones and headphones. My computer. The air conditioner. And the electric fan. The big bed. Grapes and bread. The water heater. The washing machine. The hair drier. The fast wifind. The cafe, its green wall, its wooden table and sofa chair. The iced lemon yakult. The river and the fresh wind from it. The willow trees. My nephew. He is devoted to playing the magnetic balls. Music. Drinking water. My eyes. My ears. My nose. My arms and hands. My legs and feet. My t-shirts and jeans. My sports shoes. My mom. My father. My sister. My brother. My sister-in-law. My niece. My work. Money. Money buying morning coffee. Money buying milk tea in the afternoon. Money buying iced lemon yakult. Money paying for the bus fees. Money buying online memberships. Money buying the t-shirts, shoes, socks, jeans, bags and gloves. Money buying a necklace. Money for using all functions of my phone. The subway. The buses. The breakfast stands where I buy rice rolls and pancakes. The nearby supermarket I often visit. Different breakfast my mom makes in the morning, such as congee, pancakes, glutinous rice, and fried noodles. The new bread in the cafe. My bags in which I put the umbrella and the charger. Mao Buyi and Zhou Shen's songs. Interesting dramas I enjoy a lot. The stadium where I can safely walk...

My focus shifts. The pain doesn't feel very obvious. More important, it doesn't bother me that much, and I can easily put my attention on other things.

Hi Jenny Lee,

"Congee", I had to look it up. It's like a soupier version of Risotto, I guess. I enjoy learning about different cuisines. Thanks for sharing aspects of your life.

The other day, I was cooking in my mother's kitchen. I was facing the stove, with my back to the entryway of the kitchen, and my mother startled me. I never saw her come in, and then I jumped from suddenly seeing her at my side. I burned my hand on the hot pan. I had to keep soaking it in cold water, while trying to finish cooking the meal, before it got ruined. It was so painful because the hot steam from the pan made the burn feel worse. The interesting part is that once I finished cooking the meal, and I could relax, the pain stopped. So the pressure I felt needing to finish cooking with a burnt hand intensified the pain. My hand healed quickly. I had no blisters, no scarring, no hint of even a burn having happened.

So relax about the pain. The positive rampage of well-being you did certainly helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel M. View Post
    Hi Jenny Lee,

"Congee", I had to look it up. It's like a soupier version of Risotto, I guess. I enjoy learning about different cuisines. Thanks for sharing aspects of your life.

The other day, I was cooking in my mother's kitchen. I was facing the stove, with my back to the entryway of the kitchen, and my mother startled me. I never saw her come in, and then I jumped from suddenly seeing her at my side. I burned my hand on the hot pan. I had to keep soaking it in cold water, while trying to finish cooking the meal, before it got ruined. It was so painful because the hot steam from the pan made the burn feel worse. The interesting part is that once I finished cooking the meal, and I could relax, the pain stopped. So the pressure I felt needing to finish cooking with a burnt hand intensified the pain. My hand healed quickly. I had no blisters, no scarring, no hint of even a burn having happened.

So relax about the pain. The positive rampage of well-being you did certainly helps.
    So glad to see you here, Jewel.

You could see congee as porridge, but we use rice as the main ingredient. For physical pain, sometime relaxation helps and other times focusing upon other better feeling subjects soothe me. I once soothed very sharp pain--can only move my fingers--by remembering Who I Am and the interaction between Source and my body, I kept reaching for relief in thought on this specific subject and then witnessed how the pain gradually went away. And I was fully sweaty after the pain stopped.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like.

Like yesterday, I got up early today and tool a one-hour walk along the river. As I was walking on the road, I purposefully re-picture my wellbeing and I saw the pappy with her round cute eyes, I saw me turning on the air conditioner and the computer at home. I saw juicy grapes on the dining table. I saw the square wooden table and the sofa chair in the cafe. I remembered those elegant sophisticated jewelry I viewed on the Internet. I listed bodily parts that kept working well for me. I saw my nephew jumping on the bed and admitting that he was talkative right away. I saw a British shorthair. I s saw the familiar face in the milk tea shop. I saw fresh green willow trees and lawn along the river. I Ee-picture my favorite actors' faces. I have enough clothing to change around. And shoes and socks. I also appreciate my bags, big and small, which I use every day.

And I feel how flexible and strong my legs are. My ears let me enjoy music every day. My hands type fast on the phone screen. I found New songs to loop and I like setting them as bgm when I do other things. I listen to Chinese songs, Korean songs, Russian songs and English songs and I have downloaded onto my phone 300 songs or so. Our house is wonderfully located. I can easily take the bus to the working place. I can easily get delicious breakfast like rice rolls at nearby food stands. I like the big shopping mall where I can buy a cup of grape ice cream for my nephew. I like the subway station that I can quickly arrive.

I am abundant in yummy food and drinks. Yesterday, I ate a pieces of red bean bread, some fried chicken, grapes, not coffee, iced lemon Yakult and iced milk tea. This summer, I get to eat a lot of ears of corns growed by my father. He is good at cultivating vegetables.

I re-watched several videos of my nephew. He was so little and cute then, trying his best to express his thoughts with his limited vocabulary. He had shiny smiles. He answered every question with his cute voice.

Who I Am ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. I am healthy. My body works well for me. I appreciate cuteness and beauty. I like getting in touch with cuteness. I like looking the puppy in her eyes and feeling her cuteness. I have harmony with people. I focus upon their vortices. I see the government as responsible, experienced, forward-looking and solution-oriented. I always attract lovely physical spaces where I work and rest. These spaces are all comfy, neat, and convenient with a satisfying temperature and all needed electric appliances. Wherever, whenever, a physical like the above surrounds me. Forever.

I keep on enjoying stories of various genres. Stories told in different forms. My mind gets great satisfaction from these stories. They may be love stories or detective stories. Interesting stories are unlimited, continually nourishing and refreshing my mind.

I like knowing more about human bodies. My parents and I have taken the vaccine. I feel about it. I just heard Abe say those non-physical being who were doctors are now revealing in these vaccine. My personal experience tells me the direct effect positive emotions on my body. Last night, by continually listing my wellbeing in my mind, the physical pain went away in a short while. I like knowing that every cell is multi-functional. I like knowing that when some parts may need time to recover, other parts can assume their tasks. After all, health means our body can function as we like. We can hold the general concept of health--eyes see, ears hear, legs, arms, hands and feet are flexible, speak and enjoy food. And let go of those details such as getting to know every part of our body.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-16-2021 at 01:50 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. And my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like.

What my eyes see is important content of my attention. My eyes see ease, relaxation, cuteness, passion, love and beauty. I see trees' love for me. I see cuteness in my nephew. I see ease oozing out in the cafe. I see abundant natural beauty. I watch the brisk puppy running around happily. I visit Van Cleef & Arpels' website and enjoy those delicately designed and made necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and brooches. I know more about gemstones. I like yellow diamonds and pink sapphires. I can imagine how shiny they would be in the sunlight... Looking at the pictures of beauty already gives lighthearted satisfaction that I can sorta take wherever I go, because I can easily remember them in my mind's eye. For most of them, I don't feel a strong desire of owning them. This is so convenient, and I can put all of them in the list of my wellbeing. Yes, the jewelry I find online is my wellbeing because its pictures please me. I can immediately draw a three-colored platinum ring in my mind's eye when I am on my way to the supermarket. I can easily imagine?patting that cute puppy who has black sleek fur. I can create a xxx.gif in my mind which is the most impressive expressions one actor demonstrates in his drama. It's interesting to see so many things that seem not that related to me get put into my abundance. Whatever pleases me right away creates a relationship with me, and actually it is the most important relationship, though on the surface, it may look trivial...

Things I said above are all my abundance. Things that satisfy me are all my abundance. Therefore the existence of the puppy is MY abundance. Memories about my nephew are MY abundance. Those images of jewelry are MY abundance. The cafe is MY abundance. And I can easily find their feeling tone.

What my ears hear plays an important role in my life. I listen to music every day. Thanks to the technology, I can enjoy music wherever I go. Unlike images, for me, music needs to play real time to affect my feelings. It is a bit harder for me to remember the rhythm and lyrics. I know the nature of physical manifestation, so I don't feel disappointed when the songs lose their charisma, because I know it's time to explore and discover new song lists. In the past few days, I was listening to Mandarin songs. And I appreciate Zhou Shen, Mao Buyi and A Si. Music is part of me. At least half of my time, there is music in the background.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-16-2021 at 05:53 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. And my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. ALWAYS, what I think, how I feel and what manifests are a vibrational match.

My Inner Being only focuses upon the vortex version of me and other people. The puppy lied on the chair, she had a good appetite, and was chubby. She likes my touch. Spending some time on cuteness, I also attracts cute babies and dogs outdoors. Two puppies chased me this afternoon and a baby girl curiously stared at me. I don't get bored of certain cuteness. Every day, I like patting the puppy.

On the bus, I watched several videos describing the behavior of those who laugh easily. Their laughter is so contagious. Fun and laughter is a specific subject that I can pay more attention to. There are lots of marvelous sitcoms for me to watch and laugh about. I can enjoy them whenever I want to.

Order, precision and neatness together brings me satisfaction. Many vlogs show me the becoming of a dish or a diamond ring. I like how they precisely and neatly apply tools to turn ingredients into artistic products. I am amazed at the number of tools they have. Sometimes, when I think of an object, I would purposefully add information of its transformation in my mind, which makes me treasure it more. So I may "see" how carefully my mom prepares, cuts and stir-fries vegetables when I am sitting at the table and looking at the dish.

I like remembering the unlimited potential my body holds. In this world full of information about illness, humans have set low standards for the body. Being mainly healthy is enough. But human body can do much more than that. I am glad that I feel energetic throughout the day, waking up early, sleeping late and not needing a nap in the noon. With the stamina I have, I enjoy my life as fuller as I can. And I feel happy noticing the relationship between positive emotions and my body. Abe say that a lot of non-physical beings are now revelling in the vaccines for Covid-19. I like making the best of vaccines and medicine. And my body is naturally doing so.

Last night, I witnessed the power of thinking a long list of my wellbeing. Or my abundance. I like writing my abundance again as follows: fresh air, wind blowing at me, the air conditioner cooling the room down, the app where I watch dramas, my computer, the cafe, its comfy atmosphere and its delicious beverages, breakfast my mom cooks, my nephew's videos on my phone, the milk tea I often buy near the working space, the frisky, happy puppy, the Korean drama I am watching these days, enough clothing to wear this summer, the big bed that allows me to use my phone leisurely, new songs I am looping, YouTube that has unlimited videos of all genres, my umbrella, my parents, my siblings, the freedom I have on time and space, the jewelry I see online, the dictionary in which I like looking up new words... Wellbeing abounds. Every day, I am being showered by so much abundance. I feel abundant.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-16-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Lee View Post
    . I once soothed very sharp pain--can only move my fingers--by remembering Who I Am and the interaction between Source and my body, I kept reaching for relief in thought on this specific subject and then witnessed how the pain gradually went away. And I was fully sweaty after the pain stopped.
    That's so wonderful!

Jewel,

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being only focuses upon what I desire, what I like. And what I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. I like focusing upon my Vortex and others' Vortices.

Today, I woke up early and ate breakfast my mom made--fermented glutinous rice with an egg. I then walked along the river, accompanied by music, before I went to the cafe. I discovered that more things can be put into my list of wellbeing or abundance. I like this mind game. I purposefully remembered what I have eaten and drunk. I saw the iced milk tea in my mind's eye. I remembered the coolness in my bedroom, thanks to the air conditioner. I orderly counted T-shirts I owned and felt satisfaction with their numbers. I focused upon my arms, legs, hands and feet and appreciated them genuinely...

I notice more cuteness and beauty in cats. In videos and photos of cats. I look at them and deliberately remember their appearances so that I can easily re-picture them in my mind later. I especially like their eyes, so shiny and elegant, easily captivating my heart. With the images which I have purposefully memorized, I can imagine myself combing their hair and patting their head.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of people and things. I like holding the vision. More new clothes come in. It would be nice that they become trendy. They are fashionable with unique designs. A lot of people want these hoodies, sweaters and jackets. Satisfying sales are in our Vortices. Many customers, including customers who buy a large quantity are in our Vortices. They have a lot of choices. There are different styles of clothing, some cool, some adorable, some showy, some fit for all trousers, and some comfy and light. I feel happy seeing them get loved by a lot of people. I feel happy seeing more and more orders coming in. I feel happy knowing the popularity of these hoodies, sweaters and jackets. I feel happy for customers because they find clothes they like wearing. And of course, the financial state of this company gets better and better. More profits come in. Better further decisions can be made. More salaries ensue.

List anything that could be seen as my wellbeing.

The physical pain on my teeth went away. And now my teeth are painless.

Today, I spent some time getting to know cats. I like looking at their eyes. And I am amazed at some cats' different-colored eyes. Usually one eye is yellow and the other is light blue both with black pupils. I found a vlog uploading lots of cute cat videos.

This evening, my mom cooked congee and made pancakes for me. It's the simplest congee, just rice and water, but I like it.

I bought quarter membership on a music app and today I listened to songs sung by Zhang Bichen and Exo. They serve well as bgm when I am thinking and writing.

I have abundant physical energy to do a lot of things. I walked for one hour this morning, and just walked for another hour. My body is multi-functional in an obvious way. For example, I was walking fast, listening to music and memorizing new words on the road.

I often interact with the lovely puppy. She is a black bulldog. She likes my touch. I like softly holding her dry and fluffy paws. Sometimes, she would quietly lie on the floor, receiving my massage.

I visit the cafe twice a day, in the morning and evening. I order hot coffee in the morning and iced lemon Yakult at night. The citrus beverage tastes appropriate sour and sweet.

I have much freedom in lunch and supper. In the past two days, I bought savory fried chicken as my supper. I chose the plum flavor. My tastebuds got great satisfaction.

After I arrive at home in the evening, I would immediately turn on the air conditioner and the computer. I like watching the drama and short videos on a bigger screen in coolness. I also like wandering on YouTube.

I think about Abe teachings one way or another every day. I thought about my vortex and the feeling tone of my desires. I practice as much as I can only focusing upon what I desire just like my Inner Being always does.

My nephew came to us this morning. Today he had a good appetite. He ate an chocolate ice cream, fried rice and pancakes my mom made. He was happy, healthy, talkative and cute.

I continually picture something beautiful in my mind's eye. This is a satisfying thinking process. I can "draw" jewelry. I can remember the cats I saw on the vlog. I can memorize how gold and diamonds become an enticing ring. I have subscribed two jewelers' channels.

Health is definitely my wellbeing. And I feel blessed to know the relationship between my emotions and body which allows me to have many beneficial unusual thoughts about how to improve my wellness.

I have a lot of leisure time to please myself with stories. I appreciate the Internet world I am in where I can forever explore and find interesting stories to enjoy...