Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104 ... LastLast

Thread: Love myself, love life

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

I feel my body and there is not any pain. I feel comfortable. I am energetic. I woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fresh mind. I then took a walk along the river. Breakfast was all made by my mom. As a multi-functional mechanism, my body allows me to do several things at the same time. This morning, with the company of Exo's songs, I memorized quite some words on a dictionary app.

I want to live a fulfilling life. I have been exploring different activities to make my time more enjoyable. I like offering more positive thoughts about my work. I am good at what I do. The working atmosphere is lighthearted. Many customers frequently buy our clothing. They like these cool, unique, adorable or beautiful clothes. Source Energy is in on it. More customers and more sales are already in our vortices. I see a lot more jackects, hoodies and sweaters get sold.

Source Energy that creates the whole universe is in on my finance. A lot of non-physical beings, including financial masters, are in my Vortex. I like activating the feeling tone of my abundance: I am clear-minded. I feel eager to get up and start my day. I enjoy breakfast, lunch, supper and the beverage in the cafe. I have satisfying clothes to wear this summer. Unlimited songs are available to me. I love music. Music accompanies me every day. My eyes see a lot of cuteness and beauty. Cuteness and beauty please me. The puppy is cute. My nephew is cute. The cats I watch on a blog are cute. Cats' eyes are beautiful. The sky and the fluffy clouds floating against it are beautiful. I have been attracting lovely physical spaces. Day after day, these neat, comfy environments accommodate me 24/7. I can easily re-activate the feeling I have when they surround me. I feel comfortable and relaxed. I can do things effectively because great convenience is offered to me. And I feel free. On and on, there are stories exciting me. I feel happy that unlimited stories all over the world are available to me...

Source Energy that creates the whole universe is in on every bit of my creation. I like discovering my unique preferences and purlosefully increasing the positive momentum of them. I like harmony with people. I like mutual respect between people. I like the lighthearted atmosphere. I like genuine willingness to create with people. I like focusing upon positive aspects of things and people. I like cultivating my love for other people. I like wishing the best for other people. I like feeling stable and confident no matter what others say. I like noticing the love I see in people: My parents are loving grandparents. My brother is a loving father. My sister is a loving mother. My niece and nephew are loved.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-17-2021 at 09:19 PM.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. And a belief is a thought I keep thinking. Recently, I especially like activating the feeling of abundance.

I woke up at 6 this morning and ate pancakes my mom made. After that, I took a one-hour-long walk. It is beneficial to exercise every day. And I like seeing trees along the river and breathing fresh air there.

My bodymind is multi-functional. I was watching cooking videos on tik-tok. The way the uploader shot and edited these videos brings me great satisfaction. It condenses the whole cooking process into a one-and-a-half-minute-long video. Though every video is short, they are all abundant, for every time the cook uses many cute utensils and I see clean cooking steps in every video which has clear sounds producing asmr effect. I realize I can appreciate almost every move human body displays. And I can reap satisfaction by "shooting and editing" my daily life: I was holding the toothbrush with my right hand, I brush teeth, and then gargle to clean the whole mouth. I moist my face, get some face wash, clean and dry the face before putting on toner and cream. At breakfast time, I take out a bottle of fizzy water from the fridge to couple the red bean bread... I look at the puppy who is lying on the floor with her eyes wide open. I hold her hand that is dry and fuzzy, and she enjoys the touch.

Everything that pleases me is put into the list of my abundance. Usually, I listen to music on net ease and QQ app. Every day I play a lot of songs. I like having beautiful songs in the background. I am abundant in songful music.

I attract ease wherever I go. I am always in a safe, comfy and convenient physical space. I have harmony with people around me. I co-create well with colleagues. We are responsible and willing to support each other. The working atmosphere is lighthearted. The girl takes care of her dogs lovingly, buying high quality food and toys for them and taking them out for fun.

I feel abundant in what I can wear. I have enough bags to carry my umbrella and charger daily. I can easily re-picture them in my mind's eye with satisfaction.

I definitely feel abundant in food and beverages. Yesterday noon, I bought Hand-pulled cold noodles. They were savory and chewy. I could easily notice that they were different from the noodles bought in supermarkets. They were pulled immediately after I ordered it, so they held the best fresh quality.

I am healthy. I feel abundant in my wellness. Every part of my body works well. My body is forever making the best of anything touching it, be it medicine, vaccines or air. I feel blessed to know the relationship between positive emotions and my body. I like focusing upon good-feeling subjects to enhance my health and it works very well for me.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-18-2021 at 11:52 PM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. I like exploring my Vortex and finding the feeling tone of what I desire.

My body becomes more healthy. Pain on two bodily parts want away by me continually listing my wellbeing. And I feel comfortable and relaxed. In the past few days, I naturally woke up at 5 or 6 am, while sleeping at 11 pm the day before. I have more physical energy to keep awake and fresh for a longer time. So my body IS getting better. I treasure my healthy body, and I appreciate its vitality and flexibility. It allows me to enjoy life in a fuller way. Knowing the relationship between emotions and my body, I often tell good-feeling stories about my body.

The recent news makes me appreciate safety and stability more. I feel safe and comfortable wherever I am. Where I am has a lighthearted feel and all organizations function well. We just expect to access all sorts of resources. Basic needs are fulfilled all day every day, and therefore we can spend our energy and time on things that feel better.

I feel blessed to have the time and energy to explore subjects like beauty and cuteness. I found an elegant watch on the website of Van Clean & Arpels. It looks most beautiful to my eyes among all watches. I observe it and purposefully memorize it so that I can re-picture it in my mind's eye if I want to. I feel satisfaction in looking at its photos. The cats or got to know on a vlogs are beautiful and cute. I like their eyes. I like how fluffy they are. I like their interactions. They, very aligned, are enjoying life.

I notice the feeling of abundance is very personal. What I see as abundant may look lackful, but that won't stop me to still feel abundant and satisfied. I feel abundant in what I eat and drink and what I wear; I have enough bags to use. I have abundant ease and comfort. I am abundant in neatness. I am abundant in beautiful music. I am abundant in conveniences. I am abundant in harmony with people. I am abundant in positive perspectives of other people. I am abundant in willingness to co-create with people. I am abundant in stories I enjoy watching and reading.

Listing positive aspects of things and people is really beneficial. I would like to practice more. In the past few days, the sales get better. A lot of shirts, t-shirts and hoodies were sold out. Some are cool, some are lively, and some are delicate. They look good. They offer the feel the customers want to express with what they wear. Many of them readily post photos and write positive opinions on the comment sector. The market is huge. Satisfying sales are in our Vortices. People are finding these clothes through all kinds of channels. More and more are selling out.

I am in the cafe with my favorite beverage. I sit comfortably in the comfy chair, and plan to stay for two hours. I like the cafe. I spent so much time in it. I appreciate girls here. I benefit by its free and fast wifi. I do a lot of things on my phone here. Sometimes I buy its yummy bread.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. I like exploring my Vortex and finding the feeling tones of my desires.

I feel relaxed and comfortable in the working place. I see that we have good sales in the past few das. I like knowing more sales are in our Vortices. I like knowing Source Energy that creates the whole universe is in on it. More people are finding and buying these cool, cute and beautiful T-shirts, shirts, hoodies and jackets. More sales and more profits ensue. Abundant new positive replies pop up in the comment sector. And they help attract new customers to come and buy.

I like noticing cuteness in my life. I like hearing my nephew sharing things on and on. I like looking at the puppy and interacting with her. I like focusing upon a cute and beautiful cat with white-and-grey long hair and shiny round eyes. She is so fluffy. She meows whenever she feels hungry. She likes jumping upon the girl's lap. She likes communicating with humans. I am glad that there are so many loving people who live harmoniously with animals. It's just natural for them to lovingly take care of their animal friends.

Source Energy is in on every bit of my creation. Source Energy that creates the whole universe is in on my abundance. I like activating the feeling of abundance. I have a loving family. I love them. And they love me. We live and interact lovingly. I live in a beautiful, neat, convenient and abundant city. Our house is located at a wonderful place surrounded by many shops and bus stations. I enjoy my bedroom, a comfy space where I sit before my computer and do what I like. I feel abundant in what I can wear this summer. I have great freedom in choosing my lunch and supper while the breakfast made by my mom is often yummy. Every day I eat savory meals and delicious beverages. I have abundant physical energy to keep fresh and do a lot of things in the daytime. I naturally wake up early...

I feel great satisfaction watching cooking videos of a certain style. My eyes are attracted by those colorful cute cooking utensils. And my mind enjoys the deliberately speedy process that clearly shows me how a dish becomes. The cook says nothing, but she lets those natural sounds in the cooking run the show, which brings great satisfaction. Though they seem to follow the same formula, I keep on watching them, not getting bored.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-20-2021 at 12:46 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Source Energy that creates the whole universe is in on every bit of my creation. I like exploring my Vortex and finding the feeling tones of my desires.

I see more clothes get sold. More customers come and buy these clothes. They buy T-shirts, shirts, hoodies, jackets, overcoats and jeans. They like what they buy. They post photos in the comment sector, which inspires more people to buy the clothing. And financially speaking, more sales mean more profits.

I like being interested in life. Recently, I was watching cats on a vlog. I especially like maomao who has long white and grey hair and cute meows. Her light-orange eyes looks so beautiful and innocent.

I like exploring what I truly desire. I like feeling independent and I am. My eyes desire to see beauty and cuteness. I have been watching cute and beautiful cats. I often interact with the frisky and cute puppy. I notice the beauty of jewelry as well as the process of jeweler creating jewelry. My mind desires satisfaction and excitement. A series of short cooking videos on tik-tok bring me great satisfaction. They inspire me to perceive my bodily moves in a new way. I can treat my seeming simple moves with more appreciation--my body moves orderly and effectively. My hand holds. My hand moves up and down. My fingers type fast on the keyboard. I get the beverage with my right hand and sip it. I walk fast while my ears perceive and enjoy beautiful music...

I like activating the feeling of abundance. I am healthy. My body works extremely well for me. Every part functions well. My body is flexible and readily adapt to new conditions in a positive way. Every day I enjoy a lot of songs. I have access to unlimited songs all over the world. I have a loving family. I co-create well with my colleagues. I get satisfaction in looking at photos of beautiful objects. My mind finds many stories interesting. I am abundant in delicious food and drinks.

I like focusing upon the Vortex version of people and things. I like thinking about positive aspects. I am a loving aunt. I wish the best for my niece and my nephew. I like seeing their cute faces. I am happy that they actually are old souls and they are often in alignment. Wellbeing flows to them abundantly through various channels. All that they want is already in their Vortices. I see them happy and healthy. I have fun with them. They are powerful beings.

I appreciate this job, because it is lighthearted and satisfying. Because it feels free. Because the relationships are simple and easygoing. Because it is light work. Because it brings me money. Because it offers me an object of attention. And I am satisfied with the working environment.

I appreciate stories. Stories in different forms help me a lot. For a long time, stories led me to focusing upon objects in a beneficial way and made my life more fulfilling. Stories will always be something I can explore and get satisfaction from while I clearly know a lot of things unlike stories satisfy me too.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-20-2021 at 08:18 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. Source Energy that creates the whole Universe is in on every bit of my creation. In every moment, my Inner Being holds an opinion of the thing I focus upon now.

The market is huge. People in every part of the country can find our clothes. They buy our clothing and become loyal customers. They like what they buy. They readily express their appreciation of what they wear with photos and words. More and more t-shirts, shirts, hoodies, jackets and overcoats are getting sold. As sales increase, the profits become more too.

My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. I am loved and supported. I am guided. I focus upon beautiful music that please me. I focus upon cute creatures with shiny bright eyes. I focus upon food and drinks that are delicious. I focus upon the harmony I have with my family. I focus upon the comfy cafe willingly accommodating me every day. I focus upon health of my body--I am healthy. I am energetic. I wake up early with a fresh mind in the morning. I walk fast outdoors. My eyes and my ears are working well for me every day. I feel comfortable. My fingers are extremely flexible. My body is multi-functional. My eyes see abundant cuteness and beauty. My ears perceive the beauty of music. I have a lot of physical energy to do many things. I have great stamina.

My Vortex is full of contents that will satisfy me when they become and manifest.

I like focusing upon the ease and comfort I have in living and working here. Our house is comfy and located wonderfully. I often take two walks every day. In the evening, I walk in the stadium with many others. I eat yummy breakfast made by my mom, and choose my own lunch and supper. Sometimes I eat hand-pulled cold noodles or fried chicken. I go to the cafe every morning and evening and spend hours there. I am used to doing things on my phone and the cafe offers free fast wifi. The working place is spacious with two cute dogs. A big supermarket is next to it, where I often by bottled water and cola.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-21-2021 at 01:00 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. What I think, how I feel and what manifests are always a vibrational match. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. My Inner Being knows where I am and where I want to go, and is forever calling me forward through my polr.

I like focusing upon my wellbeing. Most parts of my body work extremely well for me. I feel comfortable. My body makes the best of medicine every day. I walk fast and move freely. Every day, my eyes perceive beautiful, cute and interesting objects, and my ears hear beautiful sounds. My tongue touches and enjoys food and drinks. My mind gets excited by stories. For example, I like both the man and the woman. In my eyes, they make a good couple and I like watching their interaction.

I like activating the feeling of abundance. I am abundant in resonating music. I am abundant in stories my mind likes. I am abundant in interesting cooking videos which offer me great satisfaction. I am abundant in physical space. I am abundant in neatness and convenience. I am abundant in harmony with people. I am abundant in leisure time I deliberately manage. I am abundant in wellness. Abundance flows to me through abundant ways. Yesterday, I got a free 30-day membership on a movie app.

I like noticing the positive aspects of people and things. I am an eternal being. I am forever loved and supported by Source. Source Energy that creates the whole Universe is in on every bit of my creation. Every day, I help the Universe expand. I am loving to my family members. I am a loving aunt. I respect people. I have been trying my best to keep in alignment. I like being in comfy spaces. I have been attracting a pleasing space, the cafe, to spend several hours on a daily basis. I am willing to create with people. I co-create with my colleagues well. I am persistent in doing the vibrational work. I keep on getting interesting stories to enjoy. I am loved by my family.

I like attracting more beauty and cuteness. I would like my life to be more interesting. It's so easy for me to see and acknowledge the beauty of humans. There are a lot of beautiful or handsome actors in my world. Appearance wise, my brother, my sister-in-law, my niece and my nephew all look good. Almost every cat looks beautiful to my eyes. Kids and creatures are often cute. Stories of various forms interest my mind. Unusual cases, though not seeming aligned, often can make my mind fresh and so I watch them sometimes and I have subscribed several story-telling channels.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-22-2021 at 04:29 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. On every thing I am focusing upon now, my Inner Being holds an opinion. In every moment I am either in step 1 or step 3. And I like to be more and more like my Inner-Being.

This morning, mom cooked a rice roll, ears of corn and eggs. I fully enjoyed the rice roll and corn. She came back home early at supper time and braised crabs. I spent more time than usual eating these savory crabs. I can easily feel the deliciousness of food.

I get great satisfaction watching people turning ingredients into beautiful dishes or snacks. My eyes like these videos. I don't feel any strong desire to make the dishes or snacks. It's that my eyes enjoy the whole becoming process. My feeling tells me clearly I like videos of this kind.

I like knowing that Source Energy is in on this business. A lot of people buy T-shirts, shirts, hoodies, jackets and overcoats here. Sales are satisfying and therefore the profits are satisfying too. I can easily list some of the most popular clothes, such as the blue jackets, the flame T-shirts. In the working place, I can interact with two Bulldogs. One is mature and calm and the other is very frisky and I especially like patting her.

I like focusing upon love. When I watch cat videos, I can see obvious love the girl holds for her cats. And with this love, she demonstrates impressive patience. I like her interaction with these cute creature.

I like listing my abundance quickly as follows: fresh air, health, unlimited music, unlimited interesting stories--movies, dramas, documentaries, and vlogs, comfy and neat spaces for working and resting, delicious food and beverages, harmony with my family, cafe time, beneficial GPS information, T-shirts and shirts, jeans, shoes, bags, my nephew and our memory, and my niece and our memory

I just ate a piece of watermelon, some fizzy drink, and a bowl of fried rice my mom made. This noon, I ate rice and braised crabs.

Now, I am walking on the road to the cafe accompanied by music and cool wind. I remember the milk tea shop I found next to the hospital I am going to visit tomorrow. Often I spend two hours there before I fetch medicine for my mom. It's a lovely space with free fast WiFi. I like making the best of where I am.

In the working place, I buy drinking water in the nearby supper market and iced milk tea in a bubble tea shop.

I was wondering on youtube, I came across a video of a girl whose teeth fell out and wears dentures. She is beautiful and confident. This video reminds me of my teeth which are not perfect but still work very well most of the time. My teeth function wonderfully for me every day. They cut, chew and grind, helping me better turn food into nutrition. I appreciate them. I appreciate dentures too, and this girl looks so beautiful with her dentures. Anything that helps, I appreciate, from medicine to wigs and dentures.

I like activating the feeling of abundance. I pat the puppy, she accepts and enjoys my touch. I am surrounded by people who can create delicious meals and beverages which I get to fully savor. I am abundant in music. I create a list of A Si's songs and have been looping it. There are a lot of actors I genuinely appreciate. I feel lighthearted and sometimes can't stop smiling in watching funny videos. I found two cooking channels which show me speedy and neat cooking processes with beautiful utensils. Though I don't have a passion for cooking, my eyes get satisfaction by watching these dynamic images. My nephew is handsome and cute. He franky admitted that he was talkative when I asked him whether he was or not. He is old enough to take a long walk with me now. We went to the nearby shopping mall days ago and I bought him a cup of grape juice in KFC. I have harmony with my family members...

I like thinking about the Vortex version of people and things, and then reaching for their feeling tones. Source is in on this business. Satisfying sales are in our Vortices. Many t-shirts, shirts, hoodies, sweaters, and overcoats of different colors are getting sold. People like what they buy and they keep posting photos to show their appreciation. More sales, and more profits. Right now, the flame T-shirts, the blue jackets, and the lightening jackets are sold well. And in the future, lots of clothes, including the star shirt, the heart shirt, the angel t-shirts, the eye t-shirts, the UFO t-shirts, the peach t-shirts, the leopard-print jeans, the steel hoodies of red, orange and green, the foam t-shirts of six colors and the lightning hoodies, are going to sell well.

This morning, I spent most of my time on the bed, sleeping and dreaming. This experience let me know more clearly that I want to live a fulfilling life. And I am willing to try my best to achieve this never-ending goal. Generally speaking, there is nothing more important than that I feel good. And my different emotional reaction to things let me know more clearly about myself. There are things that I can easily do with a neutral feeling. There are objects of attention which give me, especially my eyes, great satisfaction.There are music, food and beverages I am proactively involving in. While news often shows me what I don't want and therefore further clarify for me what I want. I want to live a fulfilling life. I want to love myself more and more. I want to be persistent in my vibrational work. I want to be sure and stable among people. I want to have more aligned interaction with other people. I want to have a thing or certain things that can continually call out my knowledge and skills. I want to have more interests and hobbies. I want to feel abundant. I want to feel unconditionally safe, knowing LoA and the truth that what I think, how I feel and what manifests is always a vibrational match. I want to keep on focusing upon the Vortex version of organizations, people and things.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-23-2021 at 08:27 AM.

My Inner Being has an opinion of the thing I focus upon here and now. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. And a belief is a thought I keep thinking.

I like focusing upon my abundance. I found new songs to enjoy. They are Monsta X's songs. My nephew came last night, and we bought some beverages before we went home. I let him watched a cute cat video. I went to the hospital yesterday and got pills for me and my mom. These pills benefit us. Both of us have medicare, so we only need to pay a little money. In the waiting time, I enjoyed a chicken roll and a cup of iced cola in KFC. The chicken roll was especially tasteful. I then went to the West Lake where I found a squirrel in the big camphor tree. Air was extra fresh along the lake, and the view is fully natural when I face the mountains. No high buildings or modern houses in the vision, but mountains, the lake and pagodas. I spent some time sitting on a wooden bench, and enjoyed the sight before my eyes.

I watched some news which acting as contrast, let me know more clearly what I want. I want to live in comfy and neat spaces. I like being abundant in food, beverages and drinking water. I like the convenience provided by electric appliances, public transportation and infrastructure. I like feeling worthy of abundance. I like that abundance flows to me through easy and satisfying ways. I like feeling free among people. I like that we have mutual respect. I like health. I like that every part of my body works well. I like harmony in the family. I like that we are willing to co-create with each other. I like seeing life as easy and fulfilling. I like seeing love everywhere I go. I like seeing cats and dogs being loved and well tended to. I like remembering that my Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I want. I like holding the knowledge that what I think, how I feel and what manifests is always a vibrational match. I like remembering that extreme wellness is always in my Vortex.

My body works well. I can freely move my body. I can get up, sit down, turn, tilt, and walk. I have abundant physical energy to take long walks. My arms and hands help me to do lots of things since the early morning. I put on clothes, I brush teeth, wash and moisturize my face. I hold the chopsticks when eating the fried rice. I put things into my bag. I brush my phone over the QR code on the bus... My body has great intelligence beyond imagination. And when I feel good no matter what, the intelligence gets to fully work.