Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105 ... LastLast

Thread: Love myself, love life

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. I like focusing upon the Vortex of things and people.

Today, we sold much more clothes. Good. More sales, more profits. More sales, more money to spend on further development. Almost every kind of clothes get sold, while the pink and blue shirts are most popular. Today, more people find the website and make the order. This business is thriving. A robust business in my Vortex. More money flow is in my Vortex. Abundance keeps flowing to me through my PoLR.

I would like to tell the vortex version stories of my body and my life. Every part of my body is healthy and strong. I appreciate my body. My body helps me to fully enjoy life. My body makes the best of the air, food, drinks and medicine. My body forever holds the ability to recover from anything. I like thanking my body, every part of it. I like knowing Source Energy is powerfully flowing to every cell of my body. My mind is clear. I have great stamina. I move my body as I like. I put on earphones and immediately get to enjoy music. My eyes continually perceive beauty, cuteness, colors and shapes. My skin feels the touch of wind and the texture of the puppy's paws.

I like living a fulfilling life. Ask and it is given, and my Inner Being is in on it. If from where I am, it seems a difficult goal, then I can step back and reach an appropriate goal at first. I can appreciate and treasure things and experiences giving me relief. But the good thing is I already have gottwn some things that satisfy me. Music satisfy me. Work feels lighthearted to me and it keeps my mind focused and clear. TV series excites my mind. Cute creatures on the Internet please my eyes.

I like telling beneficial stories. I have built positive momentum on music. Today I am listening to Monsta X's songs. The membership on the music app is useful. I feel lighthearted in looking for what the customers bought in the big warehouse. I feel lighthearted inputting numbers in the excel sheet. I continually see the puppy as cute. I continually shake her hand. I continually enjoy the milk tea. I continually feel the deliciousness of the lunch. I like very much the fizzy drink I found days ago.

I like training myself to easily focus upon positive aspects of things and people. I like the cafe. It opens so early that I can spend my time since 6 am. It is neat, comfy and cool. It has a washroom and a basin at the end of the corridor. It offers delicious beverages. I like its hot coffee and iced lemon Yakult. One of its walls is made of transplant glasses through which I can see trees, moving buses and cars. The sofa chair supports me. The free fast WiFi allows me to do lots of things on the phone. It gives out an atmosphere where I can easily focus upon objects I choose.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-25-2021 at 09:41 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. l like exploring my Vortex and finding the feeling tones of my desires. I like focusing upon the positive aspects of people and things.

Things are working out for me. I woke up early in the morning and had the freedom to eat what I wanted as my breakfast. I sipped from an iced fuzzy drink before I went out. The house and its contents keep working well for us. I got clothes out of the washing machine and hung them in the balcony. And then I walked outdoors to the cafe.

I played Monsta X's songs as bgm when I was walking. I live in a city where trees and flowers thrive. Lines of trees stand on streets. Tulip trees who have unique-shaped leaves wave at me happily. I am glad that the cafe I visit almost daily opens very early so that I can spend two or three hours in the morning there before I go to work. My favorite beverage the girls make is iced lemon Yakult. It has the most appropriate sourness. It is slightly sweet. I sit on the third floor, turn on the air conditioners because I am the first one coming to this floor. In the morning, usually only one or two customers are on the third floor, so I have great physical space surrounding me and I like it.

I like focusing upon the positive aspects of things and people. So for the working that I am doing, I can find positive aspects as follows: These clothes are fashionable. There are abundant kinds of clothes here, so the customers have a lot of choices. The blue jackets have been selling well, as well as heart-shaped shirts. I like seeing those colorful hoodies, the orange and red overcoats, and T-shirts with different patterns getting sold. Yesterday, we sold much more. More sales, more profits. More sales, more money to spend on further development. And it's interesting that some people would buy clothing worn in other seasons, that's why we can sell jackets, hoodies and overcoats in summer.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of my body. My teeth are living beings. The Vortex version of my teeth are extremely healthy and firm. They are painless. They function well. They are stable. They cut, chew and grind. They support. When pain happens, it means help is on the way, no need to worry or fear. Help is on the way; Source Energy is powefully flowing to my teeth. I appreciate these teeth who have been with me for many years. I appreciate the modern dental technology that helps my teeth. Thank you, my teeth, for doing your best to support me. I like to treat you gently and lovingly. I see flossing as beneficial. I see brushing teeth beneficial.

I like focusing upon my well being and enhancing my worthiness. I am healthy. I feel clear-minded and energetic. I wake up early and then keep fresh in the daytime. I can freely arrange my time in the morning and after supper and I often spend them in the cafe. I am always in a comfy physical space with fast WiFi. I am pleased by music every day. I have harmony with people. I feel lighthearted interacting with people. I enjoy walking in the cool wind. My body adapts easily and positively. I feel comfortable outdoors and indoors where air conditioner is on. My mind is constantly excited by stories I can find online. I know the existence of Source Energy and my Inner Being, and so I get to perceive things differently than most people. I have more trust in my body. I have less worry about my body. I keep on finding ways to feel good. I purposefully milk things and people that are cute or beautiful.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-25-2021 at 11:51 PM.

I like activating the feeling of abundance.

I purposefully remembered some images I had watched from a documentary. Some young kids in Africa work extremely hard to earn a living, but often don't get enough to eat. They live in a broken hut that rain would infiltrate. And their work is not stable, so they have to continually look for jobs. When these scenes appear in my mind's eye, I can more easily treasure what I have already had. I came to a diner and bought myself a bowl of cold noodles. Usually I eat breakfast at home and arrange lunch and supper on my own. When I eat the hand-pulled noodles, the coupling drink was a fizzy beverage I found recently. I liked its flavor. On the table were some green grapes; green, but sweet. The electric fan creates cool currents in the house. I enjoyed my lunch. Other than the fizzy drink, I also drank a bowl of wax berry juice. Before I went to work, I thought about the clothes I hung in the balcony. Deliberate appreciation of my bodily moves, or feeling mindful of my moves, makes the seeming trivial process more satisfying. Moving my hands more precisely brought me more satisfaction. Then on the bus, I saw a chubby baby boy who smiled at me and reached out his hand. I gently touched his hand, and got amazed at his cuteness. When I arrive at the working place, another cuteness would come into my vision. The puppy is there waiting for me.

I have been listening to Monsta X's songs. I am always abundant in pleasing music. They just make my life more fulfilling. It's hard to describe why I love specific songs. So just listening and enjoying would be easier.

I like the stability in my life. My understanding of LoA and vibrational processes are stable. I like knowing that my Inner Being only focuses upon my wellbeing and others' wellbeing. I like knowing that when I feel good, my body gets better. I like knowing that a belief is a thought I keep th
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-26-2021 at 03:07 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. My Inner Being has an opinion of what I am focusing upon here and now.

My Inner Being knows where I am and where I want to be on every subject. Yesterday, I went to the dentist near my working place, and was happy the tooth can be filled. In every moment, my Inner Being is calling me to health, stamina and strength. I am glad to have a healthy body that is mult-functional. My body is making the best of anything touching it, be it medicine or food. I see clearly with my eyes. I hear and discern subtle sounds. I walk fast. I move my hands efficiently. I sleep well. I enjoy food and drinks. I wake up early with a fresh mind.

I want to live a fulfilling life. I like spending my time in a more meaningful way. I like arranging my morning time in a more fulfilling way. For now, the money I get from the job can let me live a comfortable life. So, money wise, there is no worry or fear. The no.1 reason that I want another job is that I want to feel meaningful in my spare time. Before I jump to sending resumes with confusion, I can slow down, remind myself there is no hurry, and reach for greater clarity on this matter. It's beneficial to remember that whatever it is, my Inner Being has known it and been calling me to the clarity of it. I have abundant leeway in terms of what I want to do and what I can do.

I like focusing upon positive aspects of things and people. I like focusing upon the Vortex version of things and people. Peace surrounds me. Source Energy is flowing to every one of us. Wellness is always in our Vortices. The government has been trying its best to create a robust and abundant country. Infrastructure here is impressive. Life is convenient here. We can safely walk around day and night. My parents are working, and they feel satisfied with their work. It's a moist city where trees and flowers like. When we want to buy something, we can easily get it from nearby shops or through the delivery system.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. Compared to three months ago, my life has already got some new changes. I have a stable job that makes my life more fulfilling and brings me money. This is a job with a lighthearted atmosphere. I only need to work for one hour actually. It is stable. I even can go to the dentist during the work time. It become easier for me to co-create with other people. I have enough mental and physical energy to co-create with other people. Mom and I share the housework. I continually attract music and stories I like. I spend more time in deliberately cultivating a healthy body. My body is flexible and adaptive. I meet two cute dogs and I especially like interacting with the black one.

Source Energy that creates the whole universe is in on this business. Customers and satisfying sales are in our Vortices. A lot of people are loyal customers, and they often buy clothes newly coming out. Yesterday, the blue jackets, the orange and red overcoats and the smiley-patterned hoodies were sold well. More sales, more profits, and more money to spend on further development.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-27-2021 at 03:46 AM.

I like knowing step1, step2 and step3. I like appreciating step1 that puts stuff in my Vortex and let's me know more clearly what I desire, what I like. I am glad that I am with my family. I am glad to live with my parents and often interact with my siblings, niece and nephew. We care about each other. My mom willingly cooks yummy breakfast for me, while I do some online purchases for her. She is good at so many things. She is versatile.

I am satisfied with where I am. It is a safe, neat, beautiful and convenient city. It has a cafe that I visit almost daily. I can easily eat lunch or supper at diners or restaurants. On hot summer days, I enjoy several kinds of iced beverages, especially citrus beverages.

I have been trying best to love myself. Loving myself means knowing more clearly what I desire and moving toward them, and deliberately feeling better, and purposefully noticing my wellbeing and feeling more worthy. It means conscientiously making so-called daily chores more interesting. It means playing music I like. It means eating and drinking what I like. It means feeling the wind on my skin and milking it. It means focusing upon the positive aspects of this job I am having now...

I like exploring seeable beauty in a deeper way. Sometimes, I feel I am insensitive to seeable beauty. But that's not true, among several objects before my eyes, I can still tell which one is most beautiful, or most attractive to my eyes. It's that compared to music, stories and movements, static objects seem less attractive. Actually, my eyes and mind enjoy certain kind of cooking videos. Usually they only last one or two minutes, the cook doesn't show her face, and the only sounds come from the natural sounds of cooking. Why do I like them? I don't know. My feelings just tell that I like them, they offer me great satisfaction. When I focus upon them, I feel more appreciation of seeming simple moves of the human body, such as cutting, stirring, or folding. It helped me to see my simple moves like hanging clothes as something more meaningful.

I like activating the feeling of abundance. I have access to unlimited stories in different forms. I like interacting with the cute puppy. She is healthy and frisky, and she likes my touch. I enjoyed the fried rice my mom cooked this morning, coupled with a fizzy drink. I did a favor to my brother. I have enough T-shirts and jeans to wear this summer. I have enough bags. I continually enjoy my time in the cafe which is bright and comfy with fast Wi-Fi. I found a way to make housework more interesting: I washed dishes and hung clothes with more satisfaction. I like remembering those cute moments about my niece and nephew. I appreciate the love I see in the family. I am glad to choose my lunch and supper, and of course I eat what I like. I efficiently do my work. I have access to unlimited songs. I am loved by trees.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-27-2021 at 10:40 AM.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. I like focusing upon the Vortex version of things and people. I like focusing upon the positive aspects of people and things.

I woke up early this morning and walked to the cafe. Breakfast was pancakes made by my mom. The cafe makes good coffee. I turned on the air conditioner and lights before I sat down on the familiar chair. Looking through the glass wall, I saw lush camphor trees who were waving at me. Buses and cars were moving on the main road, and it was a robust new day.

Years ago, I rent a room nearby and then I began to do vibrational work on money. I remember I write pages on my notebooks. I felt glad to know genuinely appreciating others' abundance was beneficial to me, so I list abundance my family members had and I did feel happy for them. I Re-defined abundance, not letting it limited to money. And also, I began to think specifically about money. When I bought things I needed or wanted with less money, I saw that as abundance and milked it. When I got something I needed or wanted freely, I saw that as my abundance and milked it. Till now, a lot of my abundance is offered to me freely. Unlimited stories and music is my abundance. Safe environments to exercise are my abundance. Health is my abundance. Beautiful objects I can observe online are my abundance. The interaction between me and the cute puppy is my abundance. The free online dictionaries are my abundance. The satisfying cooking videos are my abundance. The free monthly membership I got on a movie app wis my abundance. And I appreciate money for letting me have my daily cafe time. I come to the cafe in the morning and evening, ordering coffee or iced lemon Yakult. I appreciate money for buying me yummy lunches and suppers. I appreciate money for buying me medicine and getting other medical treatments. I appreciate money for letting me buy gifts for my niece and my nephew. I appreciate money for buying fit t-shirts and jeans this summer. I appreciate money for buying me membership on music apps. I appreciate money for letting me have full functions of my phone. I appreciate money for letting me taking buses, subway and taxis.

My health and physical energy are definitely very important abundance of mine. Because it's the basis for a lighthearted and fulfilling life. I am healthy. Every part of my body functions well. Source Energy, Pure Positive Energy is flowing to every cell of my body. Every cell of my body and every organ of my body, is multi-functional. My eyes help me on all fronts. My eyes perceive and enjoy beauty and cuteness. My ears savor rhythms and lyrics of music. My legs take me to different places. My teeth cut, chew and grind food. My taste buds discern abundant flavors. My hands... Oh, my hands... So many things my hands can do! I brush, wash, wipe, stir, fold, hang, type, write, rip, tape, cut, peel, move and so on.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking. My Inner Being ONLY focuses upon what I desire, what I like. I like focusing upon the Vortex version of things and people. I like focusing upon the positive aspects of people and things.

I woke up early this morning and walked to the cafe. Breakfast was pancakes made by my mom. The cafe makes good coffee. I turned on the air conditioner and lights before I sat down on the familiar chair. Looking through the glass wall, I saw lush camphor trees who were waving at me. Buses and cars were moving on the main road, and it was a robust new day.

Years ago, I rent a room nearby and then I began to do vibrational work on money. I remember I wrote pages on my notebook every day. I felt glad to know genuinely appreciating others' abundance was beneficial to me, so I list abundance my family members had and I did feel happy for them. I re-defined abundance, not letting it limited to money. And also, I began to think specifically about money. When I bought things I needed or wanted with less money, I saw that as abundance and milked it. When I got something I needed or wanted freely, I saw that as my abundance and milked it. Till now, a lot of my abundance is offered to me freely. Unlimited stories and music is my abundance. Safe environments to exercise are my abundance. Health is my abundance. Beautiful objects I can observe online are my abundance. The interaction between me and the cute puppy is my abundance. The free online dictionaries are my abundance. The satisfying cooking videos are my abundance. The free monthly membership I got on a movie app is my abundance. And I appreciate money for letting me have my daily cafe time. I come to the cafe in the morning and evening, ordering coffee or iced lemon Yakult. I appreciate money for buying me yummy lunches and suppers. I appreciate money for buying me medicine and getting other medical treatments. I appreciate money for letting me buy gifts for my niece and my nephew. I appreciate money for buying fit t-shirts and jeans for me this summer. I appreciate money for buying me membership on music apps. I appreciate money for letting me have full functions of my phone. I appreciate money for letting me take buses, subway and taxis.

My health and physical energy are definitely very important abundance of mine. Because it's the basis for a lighthearted and fulfilling life. I am healthy. Every part of my body functions well. Source Energy, Pure Positive Energy is flowing to every cell of my body. Every cell of my body and every organ of my body, is multi-functional. My eyes help me on all fronts. My eyes perceive and enjoy beauty and cuteness. My ears savor rhythms and lyrics of music. My legs take me to different places. My teeth cut, chew and grind food. My taste buds discern abundant flavors. My hands... Oh, my hands... So many things my hands can do! I brush, wash, wipe, stir, fold, hang, type, write, rip, tape, cut, peel, move and so on.

When I watch some cooking videos, I would feel that it's such a complicated process. But as I remember that most cooking is based upon existing recipes and the one who first created recipe might get it from inspirations or doing experiments and comparing results. So, it's not that complicated. Simplifying it doesn't lessen the satisfaction from these videos, but instead it allows me to actually cook something, thinking I can do it too with the recipe.

The same is true for growing crops and vegetables. These subjects are popular subjects that have already attracted lots of wisdom. Most problems already have answers. Detailed how-to is offered and some people are eager to teach. So, it's not that complicated. If I decide to grow vegetables, I can success too.

On every subject, my Inner Being holds intelligence and inspirations for me. A lot of non-physical beings are eager to send me good ideas. There is satisfaction in watching ingredients turning into final results. I can expand this satisfaction to other activities such as washing dishes. By my hand moves, a messy basin becomes neat and dishes get clean and dry. The clothes are hung in the natural sunlight and can be pulled back home dry when I go home from work.

Artistry is usually about the mind and hands. Every simple hand move can be seen as meaningful, an important step. So, typing on the phone screen can be satisfying. Stacking up?clothes orderly can be satisfying. Whisking an egg can be satisfying.

I discover that I especially like watching a clean process of creating something with many steps, with or without abundant tools. Hours ago, I watched cake factory workers making layer cakes stuffed with chocolate and several kinds of candies while covered by rainbow-like sweets. Almost every tool enlarges. The egg whisk is at least five times the size of a usual one. But still, a lot of steps are carried out by human hands. I get great satisfaction observing those girls efficiently using their tools. Looking at every step, it seems simple. Most activities consist of a series of simple moves. And it's possible for me to make simple moves more satisfying. Those beautifully shot cooking videos show me that if I treasure theses simple moves, I can make some of my daily activities better feeling. At least, I hung clothes and got back clothes more patiently. It's about subjective perceptions. Or willingness to shift my perspectives in order to feel better.

Years ago, I was interested in observing. I liked observing hand movements of the girls in bubble tea shops. I observed a lot, not knowing whatever I observe affects me emotionally. Observing others' facial expressions often led me to tiredness, because on the crowded bus I would meet many people with a tired or frowned face. But for most hand moves of people who are making something, observation brought me satisfaction, or at least neutrality.

One efficient way of learning is observing. Is our eyes focusing upon every step and imitating. With or without imitating, observing with satisfaction benefits us.

Now I don't think cooking is very hard. It's possible for me to cook, but for now I still prefer to eat outside. But I am already preparing for the possible cooking by watching and enjoying culinary videos.

Writing is more about mind, though my hands do move efficiently on the phone or the keyboard. Sometimes, human bodies want to move in different ways. In new ways. In the past three months, I had new life contents which was managing inventories, a mainly mind activity. And observing the puppy and playing with her. I often held her dry, warm and fluffy paws, or softly patting her head. I didn't make a meal by my own though I could, I knew some easily dishes to cook. Here and now, a new thought is saying, if actual cooking can bring me enhanced satisfaction, why not? The kitchen is lonely these days, only busy in the morning. I may make it happily busy.

A belief is a thought I keep thinking.

After I thought about hand moves, I became more deliberate in doing my housework. And I washed dishes with more satisfaction this noon.

There are already a lot of things in reality that I desire. I desire to see what I like. I like the cute puppy. I like those fluffy clouds against the crystal blue sky. I like the
    crape myrtle with purple flowers and amazing branch structure. I looked at it beside the road through a glass wall. It looked like a beauful painting that was delicately designed. I like seeing my nephew's cute chubby face and listening to his unstoppable stories.

I like hearing beautiful sounds, funny dialogues and meaningful speeches. I am abundant in music. These days, I pick from Monsta X and Seventeen. I am used to listening to Korean songs sung by groups. After listening to them, I will feel fresh choosing a solo singer's songs. Because they have very discernable differences. As for instrumental sounds, almost every time I hear clear guitar, I would intentionally feeling its flow. I like sounds of many instruments, like guitar, bass, flute, or suona. Yesterday, I was listening to flute performance Wuji by Chen Yue.

I like the physical environments I am in often, whether it's home or the cafe. I feel totally relaxed. I have great freedom to do what I like. Everyone of them has fast wifi, so I can do a lot of things on my phone. Wherever I go, I know what kind of physical environments attract me: neat, convenient and comfy with enough personal space and appropriate temperature. Maybe I should add "safe" to the list. I took safety for granted, but seen from a global view, safety and stability is worth treasuries too.

I have been telling a new story about the business. The most popular item is the blue jacket. Though it's still summer, already many people come and buy the blue jacket. They see it as cool, beautiful and warm. They post photos at the common sector. Glad to see their appreciation. Glad to notice that Source Energy is in on the business. The website is facing the whole country, a huge market. Numerous customers can find it and buy items displayed on it. I am willing to see its thriving and then do more work because of the increased orders.

I like remembering the story Abe often told about house selling. The man held negative perspectives about his house that his family had grown out of, and it remained on the list. But shortly after he reactivated those beautiful memories related to the house, it got sold.
    Last edited by Jenny Lee; 08-29-2021 at 04:51 AM.