Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Open Channel

Big Open Channel

This is my new and better version of being a great receiver. I have recently remembered how often I enjoyed thinking of, and the benefits of, being a 'receiver' in life. Someone who lets happy things come to me. Lucky. Blessed.

Now I realise that since those days I have added contrast and the bounce it produced, with the enormous benefits of the Abraham teachings, to be in a time of increased and better receiving.

The world is in a much better place for those of us who conjure through deliberate use of LOA. It is deliberately in a much better place because using Abraham's processes we have created a vibrational atmosphere of allowing on an increased and happier level.

Having all our lives input our desires into our vortex, now all that is necessary, is to align with being a big open channel.

The term big open channel was told to me almost 20 years ago. At the time I thought it was about channeling but now I have a totally different understanding of it. It is about receiving which includes hearing Source and so much more. Mediumship is only a part of it if that is in your vortex.

For me the main essence is being an unlimited allower.

For me this is about being full of life and vitality. Living and loving it. Enjoying this great physical existence.

For me the Abraham work has been about preparing the way to this: my life as a big open channel.

This is a very special time for me. I am becoming a big open channel.

I imagine it being easy and fun and lively and happy. I feel all these ways.

I imagine feeling at ease with all sorts of situations and people. I feel this way.

I imagine that new and different experiences will play out in better and better ways. I feel this already.

I imagine how I look. I feel this way.

I imagine my health and wellbeing as outstanding. I am blessed in this way.

I imagine my new place and space within the family. I can feel it becoming.

I imagine my new lifestyle. I am living this.

In the last few days as I grasped being a great receiver again and, even better, a big open channel, I feel different. It feels different. I am living with a new perspective and I am flowing and floating easily into seeing myself in my vortex, living the dream.

The details come to me. Slowly and as feelings and soft focus images. It is far easier for me to be happier for others and I always felt I was generally very happy for others and their lives. The level of joy I feel for them has increased with each level of anticipation I feel for my joy.

I love this time, it feels so right. I love feeling ready. I love becoming. I love the feeling of anticipation. I love that this is working out. I love that it's all right. I love that it is always right.

I love the now. The now feels good. The now feels orchestrated and programmed into being.

The now is vital. The now is all that is. The now is magnificent and full of potential. The potential is enormous. The potential is ready. This is a new time of potential. Choose to see the potential.

My life as a big idea. My life as a beacon. My life as an open channel.

There are no accidents. I am ready for it.

Listening to the man on the Canary Island Cruise ask if Jerry was a channel. Abraham answered that he/Jerry was prompting the question and he just wanted us all to know that we are heard. It doesn't matter how we ask, it does matter how we receive, as to whether we hear.

A new use of the word, and in the same context as I am using it.

To be a really good channel means you are a really good receiver.

Paraphrased from the cruise: All illness is a result of resistance. Tiredness is caused by resistance. Resistance is necessary to measure our pace. Resistance as measured by our emotions is our guidance system. It enables us to manage our progress to be deliberate in the results we want.

There is something substantial in this new insight into being a big open channel (which I am going to abbreviate to BOC).

Perhaps this is what I want, to be able to receive with low resistance and constantly good health and vitality.

Many years ago when I explored the spiritual world and met mediums and clairvoyants, I was surprised at the number who seemed to lead difficult lives. It turned me away from this world.

Abraham was exactly what I wanted because they explain how to live fully and joyfully in this world while communicating with Source.

So I see clearly now that what I wanted was the benefits of connecting with Source without the struggle. For me then a BOC is someone who flows with Source in the world.

This is something I had long forgotten. Yet here I am having recently been inspired to write about the joy of receiving. The sequence of events suggests to me that there is a connection.

The Westchester NY October 18 workshop really helped me with remembering that I am a great receiver. The story Abraham tells of Esther stumbling but not falling as she went up the steps, and of the scared toddler being soothed by its mother after the plane took off, felt so right to me. In both cases it was to remind us that we have the support of Source at all times.

It vividly reminded me and helped me relax. That and other Abraham words that emphasise our role as receivers, put me in the right place to remember how once I felt totally aligned with being a great receiver. Soon I remembered the term big open channel and related it to a now (newer and better) version of my old belief that I am a great receiver.

A great receiver flows with the turn of events. Whenever I feel a little doubt creep into my receiving mode I know that it is so important to not impede the flow, I take space to regather my harmony. Harmony is a characteristic of receiving well.

Whereas once when significant events seem to be approaching my overwhelm might cause me to 'effort' now I remember that this is a sign to de-focus or go general. The closer I am the flow-ier I get.

I know that I can do this. I can allow myself to receive what the Universe has prepared for me.

This doesn't mean that I don't take action but I know that the action is not important. Ultimately the significant actions or words tend to be those I do or say without any understanding of their importance.

This is really about knowing my flow and recognising the signs that my allowing needs to catch up. It is fun and familiar.

Being a BOC is the result of letting myself flow with the Abraham Intensive process. Even though there isn't an acknowledged 'class' for Abrahamers who want it all, as is known, Abraham answers all our questions.

Anyone who sees the notes, attends the workshops or gets the downloads, can feel the momentum building. As they move the focus into different aspects and bring new insights and clarity, they guide our progress.

I know enough of Abraham to know that it is individual and Abe's words can mean something different to others. Yet it is palpable from some workshops when the new is really flowing.

Doing something like participating in the forum, or doing your own Masterclass, or wanting the co-creative Abraham experience, facilitates a collective momentum.

This really is a time of significance. The collective momentum as I see it is personal. It is about the world I have created vibrationally.

When I talk about 'the world' I am talking about the vibrational world I have created. Or in Abraham's words the vibrational climate or atmosphere. Again this became Abraham's major focus over several months, encouraging us to create the emotional world we want.

I have found using 'the world' as my focus has made it easy.

This is a time like no other for me. This is a time when my life is full and focused on receiving. Keeping in balance so I am Receiving more than before requires using all of me. Receiving is another way of saying 'receptive'. I am receiving ideas, thoughts, understanding, new. I am receiving wisdom, wittiness, willingness, wellbeing.

I'm allowing myself to be in neutral. I am focused on how I feel even when it's about others.

I wanna say, I really love your posts!
    Let it flow, Leonie! You're doing so excellent,
    and action in joy is always helpful!
    Now you're vortexing it! It's easy and fun, and the more you milk it the bigger and brighter your desires shine!

coleparrots, I'm just dancing to Abe's

I'm getting this more every day. This is the perfect time of year too. The general vibration is good and I get to do my own thing a lot. This is allowing self to receive in easy happy fun ways.

I've got everything I need. Things are working out. It is smooth and feels good. Yet it is a better way to do it.

Being receptive is the key. Having built a vibrational environment that is my ideal, I can relax into letting the universe lead the way. I simply follow. I know that the power of now is about the present, the moment, yet I am loving the point of attraction as the now.

I'm getting that being a big open channel requires appreciating. understanding, the subtle.

Big (as in big open channel) and subtle seem almost opposite yet this is a new dimension where the power is in your point of attraction.

Your point of attraction is intricate, woven. Yes it can be a blast but it is also those romantic moments of pure love. This is where the subtle helps. This is my new momentum. Building momentum requires letting the new direction flow even when the old is attractive. Once it is strong enough then it becomes the path of most momentum.

This is why NP is the best asset for the subtle weaving of all your desires into one fabric.

Being a BOC is very valuable. I feel that I set that desire into my vortex many years ago. I didn't even know what it was when I decided I wanted it. And now I have it. Early days but I feel confident that this is what it is.

Someone told me the other day that she has watched me blossom over the last few years. And I know what she means. Although I have 'blossomed' before, this is better. The other side of me is blossoming. I have learned how to thrive.

Being a big open channel simply means that I am thriving on life.

This is different and better than my previous triumphs and thriving, because those were conditional. I would come into alignment with what I wanted from a point of not having it, by unknowingly allowing myself to be unconditional. Once I started 'blossoming' this would change to conditional, because I didn't understand the process of attraction in the everyday.

This is so very valuable to understand. I watched some very old friends, many of whom are vigorous manifesters, struggle with issues they can't apply effort towards. When effort stops working what do you do?

I have the answer. I am valuable. I have something incredible. What I know, deeply know, is of significance in most people's lives.

Those who come to Abraham on their own are infinitely rewarded. Those who are inspired to the knowledge through others' demonstration are doubly blessed.

I have something incredibly valuable.