Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Big Open Channel

Be ready to be ready to be ready to be readyÖ.Abrahamís new focus point from the first 2017 SD workshop.

I stepped out of my workplace yesterday to see ominous clouds, hear thunder and lightening crackling almost vertically in front of me. The rain didnít start until I was A FEW MINUTES INTO THE DRIVE. It pelted down and the wind had come in before and strewn branches across the road.

I drove carefully and in awe. I realised that this was what I had written about in the morning, and that it was a sign of my NP dad who has shown me spectacular weather before to indicate his facility. I wished for it not to disadvantage me and when I came to my suburb (itís a 50 minute drive) it had missed it entirely.

Some work Iím doing is propitious and full of potential. I was working on it before I left the office. Others are hesitant. Iím still focused and excited. Then this storm that confirms my ideas and the NP support group amassing for this.

Iíve been playing with the idea of energy ready and available. It has been a reliable source of inspiration and confidence. Now I wake this morning with a feeling of rightness. Readiness. Iím ready to be ready to be ready...

I feel the ripeningÖthe quickening...

I am ready to be ready to be readyÖagain!

Yesterday was a particularly satisfying day. It felt so good that today seems dull by comparison. I wondered if I got ready too early i.e. put alignment in to my yesterday instead of today but I realise that it was exactly right. Yesterday was a focus on me personally. It went very very well. Today is about others. I will fly through the day because Iím ready to be ready.

I feel like an ocean is flowing through this NEW PIPE; my favourite Abraham analogy that they used to introduce the concept of NP playing a huge part in our daily process; where they spoke of laying new pipes instead of trying to clean out the old.

Today I feel like itís a collective big open channel, bridging all the divergent energies into harmony. I flow with the new.

There is something about having no choice. My path is obvious. Iíve been equivocating for years. Now there is no other way but to go forward. And what a delightful fruitful plentiful path it is. Those years of dilly dallying have paid off.

I was feeling this path so strongly and clearly, that I had no doubt I will follow it from this place of empowerment now. As my thoughts gained momentum I could see in my mind a vivid vortex spiralling like a tornado in increasing girth, down a tunnel. I realised that this was making a bigger manifesting channel. This is my new big open channel.

I could Ďseeí and feel the increased flowing. This is mine! This is working for me.

Some old pathways have closed. I still appreciate them but they no longer hold the attraction they once had. They seem less relevant and old fashioned.

I begin to see that these hangovers from my old lifestyle were holding me back.

I see the power in my new chosen life and career. Perhaps it is not the standard life but it is still an ordinary one. Open and available to the many. I am attracting those who are ready to be ready.

I see that there is youth in my vibrational alignment. There are many who feel it and are ready. There is easy happy convergences. I am ready for this.

New awarenesses, a making sense of, this and that, arrives in a continuous stream.

I am wealthier, have been wealthier than I imagined, for over 26 years. Others have been richer and abundant also. This has been a slow reveal. I have had this idea that my riches required the approval or acceptance of others around me to be OK when in fact they have been soaring in their abundance in that time as well.

My new understanding is that the world, my current real life world, is far richer and more stable than I have realised. It felt as though I had to deny my riches so others could feel OK when instead all I was doing was denying their riches.

It is OK to be rich whether or not others are also rich but it is great that abundance is rife. This is an abundant free flowing satisfying material world.

Abrahamís explanation of the world economy and wealth makes sense i.e. the evolutionary increases that are automatic.

It IS A LITTLE like the time when I realised that one of my best friends lied - a lot. The little white lies that are designed to keep relationships feeling OK (from her perspective). Over the years since this knowing it has been a consolation If Iíve become concerned that Iíve let her down, the realisation that what she says and what really happened is not necessarily the same. Or that some wives spend money and then lie about it to their husbands, and v.v. This old thing, Iíve had it in the closet for ages, etc. (Yes I know-but I didnít think that people really did this).

These are some of the ways many people feel free to be who they are without the guilt. It occurs to me now that the Ďliesí that Abraham has us tell are far better. They are what I believe to be true even if you donít.

This new idea of my world, a new world view, is important. Iím not at the point where it feels amazing yet but it will. ​Iím ready to be ready to be ready...

Iím aware but disconcerted. My assumption for all those years was wrong. I have been, am, entitled to many riches, even more than Iíd realised.

I live in a wealthy confident awesome world that supports me in my endeavours. An old passion that Iíve been reliving is just that, one that no longer applies. Iím getting ready, am ready to be ready to move on. I am excited by those of us ready to let in a new abundance, to dance and revel in it.

My world isnít fragile but strong and stable. Others in my world are too. This is the world view that enables and empowers. As a big open channel I facilitate this world of abundance.

Others taking their right to their own world view empowers me to take my own. We are catalysts for each other.

There is an automatic coming together of the components, a consolidation. The balance is in my favour.

I feel Iím a component of something bigger but not less because Iím just one aspect.

This is a great gift to me. The numbers are irrelevant. Iím never outnumbered. As a big open channel I am infinite.

There is no difference in what Iím doing in the now, here, and if it were with a larger audience, a bigger organisation, more of everything. Iíve had questions as to whether this Iím developing would survive on a world stage. The answer is yes.

Iím getting ready to be ready to be ready.

My dearest mastermind,

I have learned to Trust you, and those who participate with me in this process. It has expanded from one on one, to groups, and Iíve found a way to make it light work. This is a harmonic convergence. This is expedited and progressed through an amazing network of like minded and positive word of mouth.

I am accomplishing a diverse range of ambitions from long ago and yesterday.

My dearest Mastermind ( the M indicates my NP cofounders) my heart swells with joy as I feel your commitment, willingness and complicity in making this feel good and be a success.

I have a new self view as I remix the various aspects of myself or allow the remix my IB orchestrates. This is all me but the balance is different, not because of LoA but because of my vortex desires. The what-is can be dominant and present me in one way, or I can blend with my IB and be a different version of myself.

Now I feel the greater resonance of my mastermind as it flows out to encompass more. Iíd played with some of these idea but never in this way. Perhaps thatís why it didnít come to fruition at those times. This is the hand of God, finding the co operative components for this dream. The magic is that several disparate-seeming threads have been pulled together to focus the Ďworkí, with the intention that they separate and become individual events with a shared workload.

The mastermind is engaged, participants come together, timing is right, all is well.

I love it when I receive new clarity. I love anticipating the greater unfolding. The answer I received recently is the tip of the iceberg. It makes such sense now. That wonderful free flowing fast momentum provided fun and satisfaction and also the necessary clarity for my personal and professional next steps. It’s taken a little while to clear away the debris from its sudden end yet I can joyfully say that this was a minor glitch with only positives to take away. In the aftermath it’s only the benefits and advantages that are left.

Even better the process was perfect. It felt uncomfortable at the time but I NOW REVEL in so many wonderful differences in my experiences that my own responses have revealed to me, that I am celebrating these substantial advances. I am advanced!

Such ease and flow now because of that. No wonder a philosophy based on the pertinence and value of contrast is thriving. Thriving as a result of contrast.

Getting ready to be ready…is about a slow to start again momentum, and be ready to be ready to be ready…is about rising momentum.

Abraham’s momentum is thriving and we are a part of that. We are on the wave. It is invincible because it’s time.

I am a part of a collective thriving. Together we thrive, because we're individuals who thrive.

Wow the wave is real and itís turning the old into the new. The world wide energy surge that many of us rode while it lasted has eased and it is a return to normal or even a starting again feeling, except it isnít starting again. As was said in Abrahamís last workshop download, sometimes it feels like starting over because the momentum requires building again. This time though the individual strands of that energy wave are developing greater uniqueness.

The most exciting part of it all is to realise that in every way that feeling of starting-over is immediately countered by the awareness that none of it is the same-old, same-old. It was different. It actually was like a big wave that afterwards requires a clean up but money has poured in from all over the world with people wanting to help and the net result is a better than ever before starting place.

So here I am focusing on receiving and noticing immediately that what Iím receiving is hugely different. As I relax into receptive mode the benefits of that universal energy come more into focus. So satisfied that I rode it all the way. So satisfied that I was there and ready to be ready. So satisfied that I know I rode it well. So satisfied that Iím getting ready to be ready again, and forever. SS to know my vortex is ready to be ready.

SS to be a big open channel. SS that the right people are ready for me. SS that my world is giving me permission.

It has become obvious that after the rush of that fast paced energy surge anything would feel less, but that magnificent momentum is spent, and the pieces we are picking up are the treasure that used to be buried but now have been revealed.

Something big is revealing itself to me. The universe is dropping hints. Iíve been wondering why this contradictory instruction has been coming in increasing fervour and now with one understanding of the link, it all becomes relevant.

This receptive mode practice is like a treasure hunt. Itís putting the clues together and linking seemingly unrelated things, taking the twists and turns until the light is shining so brightly and clearly it cannot be ignored.

This is how we can be individual within the whole. How we become our unique selves with our unique destiny while maintaining our connection with, our Knowing of, the One-ness.

Having trust and confidence in our own Inner Voice is important in solving these riddles of life. No wonder as humans we love mysteries and solving puzzles.

As I receive more there is a new falling-into-place. Yes this bit goes there and that actually goes over there and this is a part of another jigsaw totally.

There is beauty and symmetry beyond my design, evolving continually. Put together so artfully it is awe-inspiring.

Let the splendour of the unfolding be your light.

Today Iím expecting the unexpected. There is a change in the air. My MM friend is taking the lead and Iím enjoying being a co-creator. Iím excited too. This is different. I sense this is going to be a new direction for her. What will it be?

I am so different. I am in receptive mode. When someone else is in full throttle I can sit back and receive from a place of genuine openness to wellbeing.

This awareness of the circle of creativity and the power of the collective mind is freeing. I replenish. The world is in order, everything has its place, thereís room for all.

When one part of my life starts falling magically into place as if it was always meant to be, then I believe that other aspects of my life can do the same. Iím talking about the leverage of the mastermind. Things are going well in general however it is escalating to a synchronised unfolding with the parts lining up precisely for full higher level functioning.

It is a complex web that I cannot fully comprehend yet know that somehow it will come together in such a way that it will look always meant to be. Inevitable.

The delicacy and intuitive rightness of the details are so satisfying. Being a big open channel is so satisfying.

Taking my place on the wave is so very satisfying and Iím eager and ready for more.

When I called for volunteers I had no idea of the responses I would receive. The people who have stepped up and chosen to enliven, light, enrich my experience are unexpected and delightful. It was of course more far reaching than I had anticipated. Yet it is just right.

For a life this right, matched to perfection, the road taken, in all its complexity, is worthy. The yellow brick road is made up of individual rockets of desire honed under pressure into a flawless diamond. While itís taken some aligning to understand that this is my chosen path, it is relaxing and freeing to recognise it.