Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Open Channel

Something has happened to someone close to me. How do I become this positive 'channel' during this time?

I know I always get the answers and they have been swift and vivid in their details lately.

I know that Source has never let me down, ever.

I know that her Resources are infinite and loving.

The idea of being a big open channel in this situation is new. I have accepted that receiving often requires flowing in situations that don't feel 'chosen'. I am feeling my way, for both of us.

I have a much better idea of how to do this for myself. I know we have many Mastermind resources waiting to help. It feels as though this is a different circumstance. It feels bigger. Yet Abraham repeatedly says that a castle or a button is the same.

As I am aligning with this concept of begin a great receiver in this thread, and since everything is always working out, then this is also working out for both of us.

I have marvelled recently at how well this Abraham knowing fits us up for life and the concerns and issues that arise normally. I am appreciating right now the wisdom and practical ideas that can sustain us in our high vibrations.

This time is the same. I take my belief in our worthiness into this new level.

This is receiving as a big open channel. This is aligning and allowing without understanding or needing to understand.

I know there is much joy in triumphing over major situations. I know there is passionate commitment like never before.

I know that this is the time to focus on the general. The general allows more. It enables my flow in the right direction.

What comes to me first is the quality of the relationships involved. In non-physical there is state of the art technical guidance. In physical there is such love and appreciation.

This world, my world and our world, is orchestrated, propelled and embodied, by the best of our vibrations. It is a quieter time in some ways as we let the NP loved ones and advisors, be the doers.

The energies align with wellbeing on a momentous level.

The Mastermind is at its best. This is the time for both of us to move into easy fulfilling allowing.

There is a lot of whoopee to come.

This is a new way of saying it. I am worthy. I am finding new worthiness. I am feeling new clarity around worth. I am more confident in my thoughts. I am aware that my vortex contains all that I want including for others so I can relax my thoughts as I increase my feelings of worthiness. Less vigilance is required to ensure I don't 'overstep'.

It is becoming easier to be focused on receiving. Less to'ing and fro'ing. Less changing of my mind. Less equivocating.

I am committed to my big idea.

I can trust myself. I trust that I have detailed my desired relationship with others and it is exactly as I want. I trust Source and NP to deliver this even better than I remembered it. I trust my alignment.

Worthiness is about trust in myself.

I trust that I have experienced enough contrast to provide excellent details of how I want this to proceed.

I trust that I have explored and successfully maintained my new relationships to have it all.

I trust that in my worthiness I am trusted in return. I trust my alignment.

I am Source . I am good. I am worthy. I am brilliant.

I am a Big Open Channel. In my world. Independence. This is working, new.

I am getting used to the idea that focusing on worthiness is advantageous. More than that it is a way to align with the new. So in the morning when I wake I choose to see my worthiness.

There is a difference when I do this. I feel different. My day goes better. Most of this is because I am already worthy. Yet when I am focused in different ways I question my worth more. When I focus on worthiness I receive with confidence.

I didn't 'get it' before. A friend who had a lot of success in her career once railed against the glass ceiling to me. To my mind she hadn't been affected by it as her success seemed vast. However I received the answer and I knew that it is all relative. My 'glass ceiling' was lower than hers. Yet she still experienced a glass ceiling. This was in the days when I believed in such things.

Now I am feeling more worthy than ever yet starting from a relatively low base means that to receive at the level that I aspire to requires me to have stronger again feelings of worth. Since I have little experience of others with high self worth I had a low idea of normal for it.

I experienced something similar to the 'glass ceiling' experience when I went into business with a friend. She erroneously saw me as having extremely high self worth. I didn't realise that hers was so shaky.

We took a very timely 'pause' in the business. Now an opportunity may be presenting itself to resume the association in some way. We haven't had the same level of contact since then and both have had full personal agendas away from each other.

I realise that I don't know what I hope for from this new in our relationship. I am worlds ahead of my previous 'worthiness'. I am hoping that she is the same.

It is exciting to see the clarity that this has already brought to me. My new worthiness has brought many gifts.

Since my feeling of worth comes from Source I am not dependent upon others to provide it.

As a Big Open Channel I receive my feeling of worth direct from Source.

I'm worthy. I'm brilliant. I'm good. I'm Source.

One of Abraham's last workshops for 2014 included an ROA for our cells. I heard it recently and it really stuck. I 'received' it.

Paraphrasing Abraham: my cells are crazy good at what they do. My cells can handle anything. My cells are infinite intelligence. My cells are spectacular. Resourceful, inventive, creative, fun, happy, focused, divine, inspired, Source-full, aligned, brilliant!!

This is in addition to the fact that our cells are
    constantly renewing. They're new. Our cells are younger than we are. I knew that. I also knew to think of them as intelligent (from Abraham).

Yet this idea of my cells as powerful independent creators here to do the job of satisfying my desires lifts my allowing to a whole new level.

I know that by being a BOC I can allow out-of-the-ordinary results.

Anyone can but how many will? I am one of those who will.

This is my 2015 -to be a Big Open Channel, to myself from MySelf.

I am opening the door to the new. Today I feel the presence of new energy. I hear with new clarity. I look with new vision. I see the good in all.

I see that I am in a good position in my life and welfare. I see that all surrounding me is to my benefit.

I make love to my life. I love and appreciate my life. I admire its stability, solidity, trustworthiness. I am passionate and intense and laugh-filled. My satisfaction reaches new peaks.

I respond to these new insights, direct from Source. I feel their impact already. The thought is the action.

I love that I am safe in the arms of Source.

I love that that helps me explore and shine.

I love the people who have come and gone and come again in precisely the right way to inspire guide and lead me.

The ebb and flow is joyous. The timing divine. This is my new life as a big open channel.

Today I am officially new.

I just feel good and better and then more comes.

I get why glory is different than feeling good. If glory is your focus then you may not get the best result for you. When feeling good is your focus then it is possible to attract 'glory'.

In its modern popular form it would more likely appear as 'fame'. The more old fashioned term-glory-implies some good intent or result, and a hero would be the perfect example. 'Fame' simply implies public attention and could be for any reason. Singers, actors, models are common examples.

Yet it is about other people mostly. A sort of hyped-up approval. Maybe like the high a singer feels from the attention and adoration of several thousand fans at a concert.

The best high comes from hearing the cheers and applause for you, from non-physical. That is another, higher vibrational, form of glory, that we can enjoy, with or without others' positive responses.

So I feel glory all the time. I hear NP applauding in the sounds of the kookaburras or cicadas.

It's a great feeling and I know where it comes from, and why.

I understand that peak moments or experiences are just that. Rather than having a life striving for these peaks, it feels better in so many ways to have a higher 'norm' that acts as a base for the peaks of living.

This is very important. To be a big open channel requires the willingness to 'receive', that is, let 'it' come to you. Fame or glory are not the obvious extensions of receiving in this way. Although they may come with it, for most who have got to this the point of receiving, they are usually not the focus.

Often as Abraham says, physical manifestation requires a more neutral stance, and being public or extroverted about it carries a momentum that would be impossible to change, if change is necessary. I often think of singers/bands who 'disappear' from the public eye, for 18 -24 months and just as I'm wondering 'whatever happened to…' they release a new CD or tour and suddenly they're very public again. During the creative process they focused on the finished product and then they were locked away preparing for the public launch.

Creating your own environment of respect, attention, adoration, appreciation, recognition and abundance, everyday, is a far different result then creating a one-off moment, or experience, of glory. Glory of the human kind does not tend to be a dominant vibration for long. If you have created the other types of everyday fulfilment then you can enjoy the glory moments without searching for them.

The other Glory, of the non-physical kind, is or can be, an everyday experience.

Love love love your thread here. So perfect for me. So on point with where I find myself. So now... yes, new. A new point of attraction that I have come to...a big sigh of relief, a deeper connection. Connection doesn't quite say it , synthesizing, integrating, ...coalescing... a blending, trusting. Dare I say Knowing. It's really big. It's why the sleet followed the snow and I stayed home. Came to the forum to read something ...new.
    Some of my favorites, I couldn't really just quote the entire thread although I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    A great receiver flows with the turn of events. Whenever I feel a little doubt creep into my receiving mode I know that it is so important to not impede the flow, I take space to regather my harmony. Harmony is a characteristic of receiving well.

This is a time like no other for me. This is a time when my life is full and focused on receiving. Keeping in balance so I am Receiving more than before requires using all of me. Receiving is another way of saying 'receptive'. I am receiving ideas, thoughts, understanding, new. I am receiving wisdom, wittiness, willingness, wellbeing.

I'm allowing myself to be in neutral. I am focused on how I feel even when it's about others.

Being receptive is the key. Having built a vibrational environment that is my ideal, I can relax into letting the universe lead the way. I simply follow. I know that the power of now is about the present, the moment, yet I am loving the point of attraction as the now.

I'm getting that being a big open channel requires appreciating. understanding, the subtle.

Big (as in big open channel) and subtle seem almost opposite yet this is a new dimension where the power is in your point of attraction.

Your point of attraction is intricate, woven. Yes it can be a blast but it is also those romantic moments of pure love. This is where the subtle helps. This is my new momentum. Building momentum requires letting the new direction flow even when the old is attractive. Once it is strong enough then it becomes the path of most momentum.

This is why NP is the best asset for the subtle weaving of all your desires into one fabric.

Someone told me the other day that she has watched me blossom over the last few years. And I know what she means. Although I have 'blossomed' before, this is better. The other side of me is blossoming. I have learned how to thrive.

Being a big open channel simply means that I am thriving on life.

This is different and better than my previous triumphs and thriving, because those were conditional. I would come into alignment with what I wanted from a point of not having it, by unknowingly allowing myself to be unconditional. Once I started 'blossoming' this would change to conditional, because I didn't understand the process of attraction in the everyday.

The best high comes from hearing the cheers and applause for you, from non-physical. That is another, higher vibrational, form of glory, that we can enjoy, with or without others' positive responses.

So I feel glory all the time. I hear NP applauding in the sounds of the kookaburras or cicadas.

It's a great feeling and I know where it comes from, and why.

bluebutterfly, how wonderful to have you flutter across this thread! and much love

I feel like a big open channel of worthiness. I feel clarity. I feel bright and inspiring and heard. I love it that I am receiving so much more from Source. I love the way that sometimes I get a feeling or a vibration that hangs around for a couple of days and then open a forum post with a question right on that topic. I know then that this is an opportunity for me to share my answer. I always find it feels good to me and whether or not the original asker 'gets' the answer I know there are others who read and get something from it.

This is a way for us to share the roles of asking and answering from Source. This is Masterminding.

The forum itself is a big open channel. It is the vehicle for those of us who want to play or share or learn in an appropriate environment and with the advantage of NP' attention, keeping it leading edge.

This is the easy way to be a big open channel. Use the forum like a funnel. Let that which is a vibrational match for you find you.

I'm a lot better at this than I thought. This morning I 'got' new realisations that shed light on where I am in allowing. Each time I have these 'breakthrough' realisations it seems huge and them over time it becomes just another of the many.

I have been moving between 3 different paths in a sort of yes/no/maybe pattern. It's as though they are men I must choose between and I'm torn as each has much I love. I'm perhaps not choosing, afraid to lose the unchosen ones, as an inevitable result.

This has been on my mind the last few days. Then, realising-I want them all. I can choose to have them all. This is not an either/or situation. Others/me might think it is the only way, to choose one, but what if the answer for me is to have a committed relationship with all three.

I'm not talking about men but lifestyle choices, each path offering something extra.

I guess this is having it all.

This led to other realisations. I had forgotten the permission I previously gave myself to be my physical best. I release this allowing in a new, better, way. I have a different physical ideal then the one current in the real world. By trying to make myself into these formats, I had deluded myself but not my vibration. Sometimes the more I tried the less that 'worked'. I was trying to align with the wrong things for me. Whew! I guess I can see the dilemma my cells had trying to match my alignment.

I feel so much love and support for my physical body. I feel aware that there is all the support I need for my physical manifestations. I feel freer with this thought. With a higher source of allowing that I can tap into.

I feel appreciation for and respect for the abundance I enjoy around me. I am abundantly rewarded with life gifts that thrill, delight and satisfy me.

I live an abundant, rich, prolific life.