Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: Big Open Channel

Instead of trying to earn approval today I'm receiving my worthiness. I feel satisfied highly with yesterday where evidence of the new in my life was consistent.

I received that a current situation which is working out particularly well is a vibrational resolution of a past one which didn't. Of course it was never about starting over because my vibrational platform is transformed since that time in 2011/2012. Sometimes when I tell myself that I'm not starting over, as Abraham teaches that our vibration is always advanced from whatever cam before, my alignment with the new in the situation is tenuous but this time I am slightly surprised at the connection just because the change in me is so huge.

However as I settle into the similarities I feel substantial satisfaction. And this experience is letting me go back and re-write/re-right the old. I'm not there yet in seeing it totally differently but I'm aware of a change of energy for me around it and know that it will happen.

As I let myself play with the idea of their similarities I feel excited by some of the potential. I do see why I did what I did because it is helping me now.

I also woke up this morning knowing it was time to let go of some old wounds in family relationships. It feels as though this has just happened except I know the seeds have been planted for a long time. So what I mean is that the wound has long since gone. I was holding onto some desires that weren't my own. It is all working out perfectly and as much as it seemed a good idea to have others' approval, it now seems irrelevant. I no longer have to respond in the same way and I can choose an action that suits me now.

As all of this comes together I am ignited with an idea. Again not new to me as I received it a few weeks ago. However the validation and preparation for this idea that I've already achieved in years gone by escalates my belief in it.

I have a platform for success.

Today is so ordinary itís extraordinary. I just know Iím achieving mighty things and reaching long held goals, and I know that this feeling of ordinariness is being a big open channel who receives all the time.

Yesterday was the culmination of a very successful period of getting out ahead of several events. The foreplay had reached its climax and I let my receptive mode assure me that it could be continued by others until it reaches the next step for me.

This reoriented me to focus on some personal goals. And today I awoke with some words still ringing in my head from my dream and I knew exactly where Iíd be focusing today.

I get this semi-excited feeling around these. Perhaps anticipation or expectation are the words. Iíve been so well prepared that Iím not in a vibration of high anticipation but I do have the excitement of the expectation. I expect that these slightly out of the ordinary tasks today will be done just right because Iím receiving the guidance for that.

The results are further down the track but I feel a satisfied vibe. I can feel the changes in my desire, expectation and action. My action is universal. It is not me taking on the responsibility for the desired result from everyoneís point of view. It is me handing it over to Source to ensure the delivery of everyoneís desires from this.

So this ordinariness is brilliant. It is new. It is a new ordinary.

It is ordinary and everyday for things to go really well, for the extraordinary to be normal. This fabulousness is everyday.

This is being a big open channel.