Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Open Channel

Being a big open channel is about being receptive. This new Abraham emphasis on 'receiving' as our vibrational stance has turned it around.

It is like being open-minded. It is being willing to let in the new. Yet is vibrationally firm. It isn't precarious. It is smooth and easy. It is being comfortable with a 'work'-in-progress approach. It means being comfortable with the idea that you're not sure which way things will go in the next step, yet knowing that it will work out.

Sometimes a less than good feeling reminds me that I want to feel good and I usually remember to align with receiving. It is like being paid to do the work. It pays with emotional freedom and good feeling. It pays with manifestation. Feeling happy makes everything else seem irrelevant yet the other stuff comes anyway.

I could live like this forever. I am living like this forever.

It's like knowing that I'm not exercising the normal way today but I am exercising. It's knowing that Someone is looking after this for me.

I have received many small signs or evidences that this is coming together. It is also easy to be relaxed about it because it is so long since I started this path I have almost forgotten that I did.

This is good because I am very much 'waiting' to receive it rather than pushing ahead on what I assume to be the path, or on an existing wave of momentum.

Receiving is all about being non-resistant to a new path.

I am receiving instant manifestations that seem out of the blue then I remember that signs have been coming to me for months about this.

This manifestation is just the start. I am staying receptive to what come's next. I'm uncertain.

It's a little like Schroedinger's Uncertainty Principle, until you open the box the cat could be either dead or alive.

Old aspects of my life have come alive again. Are they signifying a return to that path or just a reminder that my life is back on track? It's funny because for the past few years certain aspects of myself seem to have disappeared. Yet it has meant that I've developed in other areas. Now I'm assuming that it is time for me to put it all together.

This has been an amazing trip. This has been like riding the rapids without ever having done it before. It's a thrill a minute. Yet I always knew I was going downstream, the right direction.

A friend said recently that she felt so happy, she'd never felt happier. It is a perk of doing the work. This ability to be happy in the face of anything.

This receiving mode is not necessarily full on extroverted happiness. It is a general happiness that is open to receiving. Extroverted happiness is a giving out. The vibration is an end in itself. Receptivity is allowing. It is a delicate dance. It is delicate in the same way that seeing the signs, hearing Source, is subtle. The deliberate creating comes from being aware that you're dancing.

I am a receptor. I am receiving new levels of vortexy things. I look back over my achievements of the last 3 years and they are momentous and fun and I love that I'm been doing this and yet I have recently realised that this momentum is because I allowed it more than I allowed other, seemingly more primary, desires.

However what I have achieved has facilitated and synergised with, my primary motivations, to prepare my world in just such a way as to achieve true satisfaction.

Therefore I am also concluding that this was my path of least resistance. Inspiration rather than motivation.

In hindsight I am seeing much more clearly that I prepaved this when apparently doing other things. I see that this unprecedented family orientation is because with the new NP presence of my parents, I willingly allowed much more relationship than I have ever before. And my relationship skills have skyrocketed.

As I embraced the Abraham instructions to include NP as a major asset in my everyday, I automatically accepted that my mum could help best when it came to family so tended to hand family issues over to her. IOW because of my narrow idea of who-she-is now, although I had higher expectations because of her involvement, I limited it to certain areas of her perceived expertise.

More recently I have accepted that I can broaden my idea of how much they in NP can help me. Although I totally accept that I can get help from anyone in NP, the love I know my parents are showering on me, was more real for me.

To break out of this limited receiving I have willingly and easily changed to the idea of being a big open channel. Now my receiving is more open, broader, unexpected in its scope and delightful in its anticipation. Love, worthiness and adoration are still showered upon me. I am loved brilliantly. Not a way I would have described it before.

Woohoo! to being a big open channel.

The joy of the big open channel is the diversity of insight, wisdom and inspiration received.

Doing the 'open to receiving' thing is an adventure. It can lead in unexpected directions. It can include your whole life story. It can reposition you in ways that never crossed your mind.

You get the Mastermind interacting on your behalf. You get to take active yet free-form participation with the Mastermind. You get help beyond the norm.

If you allow it, your receiving can be open to more than your idea of how things will work out for you. By taking the cap off, letting it be unlimited within the warm and fuzzy world view that you have developed, you invite all that is good, into your experience.

Having nothing but positive expectations of my world, of my life and Non Physical, I am safe in this. Once established this blissful link to NP is a rose petaled path. This is divine guidance holding my hand. This is the hand of god.

I felt so good this week as I felt the benefits of being a big open channel.

I was feeling fine, relaxed and had been saying 'ease and flow' to myself as I started out on an endeavour. I had asked for additional help. I felt fine and then some others became involved who were not as high flying. I felt it and asked for help from NP. I was still fine and had forgotten my request when at the start of my exercise I was blown away with unexpected 'support' that skyrocketed my vibration.

It was validation, relief, confidence, appreciation.

Letting myself receive the additional feelings that went with the concrete new fact was the key to how much I got out of this. I got more than the fact itself. I let myself feel all of it, all that went with it.

The key to me was that I was feeling good anyway, far from needing assistance but really appreciating its arrival because it still was uplifting. There was something extra in it for me. It confirmed that I can feel good and still get great support.

I received an endorsement of immense proportion. It blew my mind. It's more than I had realised. I had hoped it was this good, and I found out it was.

I'm impressed with the power that eases my path. I'm in awe.

I’m still reading your thread Leonie. I also liked the post that vaporized the other day. I don’t remember what it said except I know your posts are a breath of fresh air all of the time

I almost forgot about the BOC today. I couldn’t get out of my way. Nothing big really, just a series of little fumbles, like dropping things or getting behind a big slow truck when I was trying to go somewhere at a certain time. Well, I don’t need to go into the fumbles and relive them in my mind so I will leave it at that

Though knowing what we know these little fumbles become noticeable because a BOC would run smoothly most of the time. Or at least a fumble would simply be the guidance it is meant to be… to steer back to center

It took a while until one of my interactions was a woman that said, “You know what I do when my day goes astray? I go with it, I flow with it, and all is well.” Her saying that snapped me back into the mode of deliberate creator; This, coming from someone not Abe-related to me. She helped me lay new pipes. The channel is always seeking us

When I stopped at a park to do some computer work in my car with the heat on but the window open the snow was blowing around resembling glitter in the air with the sun reflecting off of it. Very softly and magically drifting in through my window and landing on my face very gently…and deliberately. Like it was orchestrated just for me

It was then that I remembered my morning intentions to see what I wanted to see which for today was beauty and fun. Next stop was a coffee shop, and there a woman was talking to her coffee like it was a puppy. She set it on her car to unlock the door, pointed to the cup and said to it sternly, “Stay”, unlocked the door to the car and said, “Good boy!” (to the coffee for not spilling) with a big satisfied grin

So here I was, once I opened my channel again, experiencing beauty, then fun. Just as I had intended before I unintentionally and very undeliberately pinched it off. It's all just about staying the course on purpose...and just keep letting go at the same time

awe

Hi bluebutterfly, I love your post. So much magical stuff. It's worth the occasional forgetting to receive so well after.

Thanks for continuing to read. It's nice to know my posts land softly somewhere. I can't remember the vaporised post either except that I liked it!

I enjoy writing this all down and glad it resonates with you. Many thanks

The beauty that is so easy to receive: wonderful warm sunshine on my back, wafting fragrant breezes, the pleasure of Mastermind companions, the pulsing vibration that shimmers the air, the beach of yellow sand and sparkling blue water and white tipped waves.

The scene is set and we intend to initiate a MM session. Then we mostly sit without talking. Receive without speaking. There are non-verbal clues and signs all over the place: the birds, particularly the yellow bellied one, the car number plate (MUM), the vibration I felt on the souls of my feet, the memory connection to a time in my past when this waS something I did to feel Source.

This is a different MM. In talking about doing this MM session I found myself continually saying 'Mastemine'. We had a laugh but it seemed another cue to me. We are mining for treasure yet, as in many fairytale lands, this treasure is easy to find.

It seems that the time is right to do this. What this actually means I'm not sure. We've decided to meet twice a week for a while and see what happens.

What if the MM is as powerful as Abraham has said?
    What if this is synergism at its best?
    What if this is the new partnership?
    What if this is the new synergism?

This is the new Mastermind for us. This is a keener awareness of its potential and a deeper commitment to it. It felt different yesterday.

This is the unfolding of something better. This is a new start. This is taking it further than before.

Perhaps the high we've been feeling individually and collectively is a benefit of our previous MM.

The high, during our MM sessions, has become the norm in our lives. What about the manifesting? Observable, real life significant manifesting.

For example: We were in a brilliant spot for lunch, had already built our vibration high with appreciation, and when the waitress came for our order, I knocked something accidentally and said, jokingly: I don't know my own power. When I put my hands on the table it dipped significantly and we grabbed for glasses etc. We then all investigated to see if the table was uneven-it wasn't and there was no further problem with the table and no obvious reason for it.

While manifestations of this nature are not the norm, perhaps my recent BOC commitment will introduce more of the spectacular, through pertinent manifesting. Perhaps the BOC and the MM are the same thing yet one is on a personal level and the other tends to be done with others.

One of the advantages of demonstrating this powerful manifesting to ourselves, would be to then allow it into our normal lives. Not to do magic tricks but to take the increased allowing we do in our MM sessions into our normal lives.

It is true that most of the MM examples of instant manifestation, and demonstration of our own power, have been for entertainment purposes. Significant nonetheless.

Yet have we allowed this level of powerful manifesting into our daily lives?

This new Mastermining process may simply be opening our receiving to MM level allowing. Aligning with magic for the everyday. Mining our existing process for treasure we can take home with us so to speak.

The last few days have been a goldmine for me. A weekend away that has evidenced more of the new in my life and my relationships. It was a successful, enjoyable, fun time and I got to do what I love most, be an uplifter.We had done this many times before, so we were very relaxed. This meant we didn't over-organise but let it unfold. And it did, in a good time way. I found that some of these friends who I had seen as having lost interest in the Abraham work, hadn't. I found that my new vibrational atmosphere was a splendid preparation for the event without changing anything about who I am.

I felt appreciation and acknowledgement flowing to me. I felt cared for even though I didn't need extra care. I felt unswerving in my good fortune. I received in different and even more fulfilling ways. I felt organised and ready. I felt positive and receptive responses to my vibration.

This is the time of my best self.This feels so different. This is different. This is a golden response from ME. This is better, more realised, more knowing. This isn't an issue. I'm gold.

I made some purchases and I realised after that my choices were distinct connections to individual friends. Each reminds me, and is special to me, because of my fond memories.This was different. The whole HFD and NP energy is different now. I feel I'm doing little yet the responses are large. Perhaps all it means is that I've always been brilliant and inspired but now I'm a BOC and I receive more easily.

Helping others has really helped me. It is a synergistic response. The combination is more than me alone. Yet I have long since stopped trying to persuade others. Perhaps this is why it feels like I'm not doing much because I'm not 'trying' so hard.

In addition of course the synergism includes non-physical which escalates the whole thing. This opens the channel.

Right now I can feel the advantage of being me. I have been in this position before but without the internal resources to see it through. Hope without belief. Fear of achieving it as much as hope for achievement. Abraham describes the pro and con, to and fro, approach to something we want, that keeps us from success.

The new me. This new me who is practicing being a big open channel is already seeing the many advantages my life (especially Abraham) has brought to me in this designed-for-me situation. That's why I have all the vibrational advantages. This scenario has been written for me.

This isn't scary but exciting. This is an adventure. This is seeing just what NP, the Mastermind, and I can do. I've had many many successful manifestations in my life. This is another but it is more public. Others will see my work on display. Others will have expectations of me. This is open.

This is new. This time I have it right. This time I'm in a better place. This time I'm comfortable with who-I-am. This time it's not about other people. This is for me.

The new in this is the exciting part. This is doing it differently and demonstrating to myself how big this open channel is. What is a big open channel able to do? This. This is what they can do.

Just reminding myself that I'm a BOC is helping. A BOC me can do a lot more than pre-BOC me.

As a BOC in this situation I am more capable, stronger in my belief, more resilient, more…aligned. Of course I'm aligned with being a big open channel. I'm in receiving mode. I'm a practiced fabulous receiver. I'm great at receiving.

As a BOC: the timetable is set up to suit my needs; everything falls into place; the best and nicest people line up to help and support me through the process, the system, the paperwork.

As a BOC, a whirlwind of circumstances contribute to the perfect resolution of my situation.

As a BOC, a triumph of vibrational alignment, unfolds.

As a BOC, I"m ready for this.