Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Trust in Well Being of Universe

For almost 3 weeks, I have got carried away by Whatis when I stept into new economic field. A lot of things has been happening, i have learnt a lot even though the old thought habit came back and made me feel struggling. But I have to admit that old habit has helped me to learn faster than others it is the good side of it. It will be very nice if I could catch up with my IB everytime, because the unfolding is inevitable and pretty strong and I want to feel good in the process. Either way, the path is unfolding as it's planned. My goal is to feel good on the path

Appreciation is the magical key to Vortex, the magical key to feeling good, to everything that is wanted..

I have taken time to appreciate the current and the past, I have chosen pickily the positive aspects to focus on. Because I like feeling good, I like feeling ease.. I do it again and again...And then like water flows downhill, the manifestation flows gently, easily. It is effortless manifestation, no big deal but lovingly.

At this point of my life, I suddenly realize that I have accepted the trueness of LOA and Vortex more than ever before. It is a big piece for me, no more question about validity of Abraham's teaching. Now I totally focus on develop my focusing skill. I like to control my thoughts, I like to control my mood, I like to control my life, I like to witness the beauty of creation.

The true power is in relaxation, in the gentleness, in easiness. I will remeber this.